All Comments on 'At Their Mercy'

by TheHunter413

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19524 months ago

Wow what a build up. I hope you will write more of this story. Seems to me there could be a nice hot sexy romance between the 3 of them and maybe even some babies. More please.

cursrahcursrah4 months ago

more of this story please

Baldy11Baldy114 months ago

Fantastic story telling and build up so far! I hope you’ll continue and maybe flesh out the relationship between them even more like maybe a discussion why the sisters decided to share themselves with each other and their older brother and just how far they’re going to take their relationship!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great start. My only criticism is you shouldn't start a sentence with she when multiple people are involved in the action. Please continue this story. Five stars.

TheHunter413TheHunter4134 months agoAuthor

Part two is written, just needs some proofing and then to be submitted. Plan for the story is a slow burn, likely around 40-50k-ish words before wrapping up. Hope you all like the journey.

unclemerv77unclemerv774 months ago

I deffinitly want to read the continuation

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

All build up, no story....

seasteve123seasteve1234 months ago

Great story. Fun read. I got the sisters mixed up a few times but who cares.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please continue, great story so far.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now4 months ago

Fuck!

Hot as fuck!

Need more!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyed it, but the shower scene confused me. Too much micromanagement of who was touching whom, and where.

Babo66Babo664 months ago

Great story I gave it 5 stars can’t wait for the next part thanks for writing it!!

HtslHtsl3 months ago

The shower scene is indeed much too complicated. When I start to read just across to see, when it's done, I start reducing the stars in my mind. As the rest of the story is written well, it's 4 stars here.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Was great up until the shower scene, was super confused on what was going on. Hope there is another part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great!

I didn't mid the shower scene at all -- it was likely complicated for the 3 in the shower to know who is touching who too, and they were there :)

arrow013arrow01323 days ago

Great story, well written, and you left plenty of room at the end for further adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous