At Their Mercy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers found the spot quickly. I didn't tease. She had already teased herself enough and she was wet and waiting for a couple fingers to fill her up. Her mouth left me, replaced by Lina as she demanded her turn. Kat's breathing quickened. My fingers didn't leave her as she came up to her knees. She leaned over and kissed me deeply.

Lina was hard at work trying her best to take all of me. Kat and I moaned into each other as I picked up the pace of my fingers and Lina succeeded. Kat came watching Lina's achievement out of the corner of her eye. It wasn't a moment later when Lina retreated to catch her breath. Her tongue moved around my head, driving me mad. I throbbed intensely. She gave me a look to confirm.

With a heaving chest and nod, I came. She caught every drop in her mouth. Slowly working her tongue around me to coax out every bit of it.

I left her mouth with a pop as Kat shot down to meet her. Their lips met, tongues danced, as they shared my essence. Kat's hands trailed down her back to cup her butt, as promised. They pulled away with a smile, swallowing.

"Not bad," Lina posed.

"Pretty good," Kat confirmed, "Fucking hell though sis!" She exclaimed.

"What?"

"You," Kat poked her in the ribs, "Have got to teach me that."

Lina chuckled, "It will take lots of practice," Lina stated, "I used carrots," she added.

"Not bananas," Kat carried on the strangely ordinary seeming conversation.

"Carrots are longer."

"Ah," Kat replied, "Although," she pressed a finger to her lip and pretended to think, "Not sure if I absolutely need to train with fruits and vegetables."

"We do have a virile young man in the house who seems eager to help," Lina proposed.

"Absolutely anytime sis," I said with a smile.

"See, 'Absolutely anytime sis,'" Lina joked as she lay beside me.

She turned me to face Kat when she wiggled in as well. Kat reclaimed the discarded blanket from the floor and pulled it over us.

"Anytime?" Kat joked.

I was softening, but still stiff enough to twitch against her leg at her tone. "Anytime," I echoed.

With a yawn, she replied, "I may have to take you up on that."

***

I woke from a beautiful dream, to find a much better reality. Kat's breath surged against me as she worked her head lower. Lina gave a little assistance with her hand. My heart raced as she inched closer and closer.

She pulled back for a breath, noticing me wake. She mumbled, "Mornin'," without separating.

Lina echoed her, "Mornin'."

"Good morning," I managed with a moan as Kat went down again, "Fuck."

"Some other time," Lina joked. "She's a good student. Fast learner."

"Very good," I choked out.

On the next attempt, Kat managed to take all of me. Her top lip brushed my skin.

She stood on her knees, shooting a hand in the air in a fist as a silent victory pose. Its effectiveness was in no way diminished by her nudity.

She quickly resumed her efforts. I couldn't guess how long they'd been at it, but I was already finding it hard to concentrate.

Lina pushed Kat's head down when she saw me arch my back. She smiled at me knowingly. Her force surprised me less than Kat's reaction. I felt and heard her moan. She shook and rocked her hips. I made my mental note of it before all thought left me.

I came into the back of her throat. She swallowed everything she could. Capable of holding her breath no longer, her lips slid the length of me. Her tongue tickled the tip. I shot once more after she retreated. It landed between her index finger and thumb. She tilted her head, shrugged her shoulders, sat back on her feet and licked her hand clean.

Lina watched her curiously, before asking, "Can we get a cat?"

I laughed at her train of thought. Kat finished cleaning her paw... hand. I mean hand. She arched her back, crawling her way up me. Her head nuzzled into my chest, and she wrapped her leg around me. "Can we?" she added.

I couldn't resist petting her head. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and trailed my fingers down her spine like petting a cat. She nuzzled deeper into the crook of my arm and purred.

"You ask like it's possible for me to say no to you two."

Lina made a quiet squeak and gave me a quick kiss. "Can you make waffles?"

I laughed while pulling on my shirt, on my way to the door. I listened for a quick moment. Hearing nothing, I turned the lock and the knob and made my way out. When I heard footsteps up the stairs, still holding the door half closed, I panicked.

Lina's eyes went wide, but she mimed a knock. I took a breath and shut the door as quietly as I could. I made two fairly loud knocks as a glimpse of red hair poked over the top of the stairs.

Kat acted out a sleepy, drawn-out, "Yeah?"

I turned the knob and poked my head in. It was shocking how quickly they'd managed to get dressed into their pajamas, considering their state seconds ago.

"Morning," we said in order. Kat's eyes rolled back at my horrible acting.

Lina mouthed the word waffles.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Ice cream," Kat cut in.

"You absolutely cannot have ice cream for breakfast," I faked a stern voice.

"Are you the breakfast police," Lina shot back.

I heard Kim getting closer. I felt her crawl under my arm and poke her head in below mine. My eyes shot wide at her boldness. She shimmied her hips, brushing up against me, and joined in, "Do you have any sausage."

Lina and Kat groaned at her obvious meaning. "Make waffles," Lina demanded.

"There's blueberries in the fridge," I finally offered as Kim made her way into the room. Lina smiled.

"Do we still have strawberries?" Kat asked. They were her favorite fruit by far. Honestly, they rarely lasted more than a day after a trip to the market.

"I think you left a few," I teased.

She smiled as Lina joked, "Off you go."

"Give me twenty minutes, I'll see what I can do."

"Thanks bro," they shouted as I retreated down the hall.

I ran into Becca coming from the master bedroom. She sleepily ran her hands through her hair and asked if everyone was awake. I gave her directions and got to work.

Breakfast was ready in short order and the four girls sat down and quickly dug in. Becca and Kim wore their dresses from the night before, having not brought a change of clothes other than pjs. The twins were still dressed in pajamas, skimpy as they were. Both wore cute little cloth short shorts and t-shirts that clung tightly to their forms. Neither chose to wear a bra. As I glanced that became very apparent.

The girls chatted as they ate, but my eyes kept being drawn to the stiffening nipples of my girls. I was as careful as I could be not to get caught, entranced as I was.

I failed. Both Kat and Lina caught my glances but shared a knowing smile and a soft nudge against my legs with their feet. Only, neither foot left after. In fact, they each walked a leg of their own. Slowly up, from ankle to knee. I stifled a gasp and focused on my own plate. The conversation continued, but I was too lost in my head.

Each moved past the knee, slowly stretching their feet flat and rubbing the top of my thighs. I nearly choked on my food as they edged ever closer. My heart beat fast in my chest, obviously fearing being caught, but it was more than that.

I'd always had a fascination with public acts. I doubted they knew, but they didn't stop once they caught sight of my change in breathing and their toes finally found my hardness.

A round of giggles brought me some clarity as I tried desperately to follow along with their conversation. As much as I might have been into what was happening as their feet pressed softly against me, I wasn't about to cum in my pants at a table with their two friends there. It would be incredibly tough to hide.

I briefly toyed with the idea of tickling them as I finished what was on my plate, setting down my fork and knife. My hands dropped slowly. As each gripped a foot both girls' eyes opened a little wider. I quickly realized it would be tough to explain away why their feet found themselves in reach if I tickled them, but I got another idea.

A little bit of payback was on my mind as I started massaging one in each hand. Kat and Lina's eyes went half closed as they both fought to stifle a moan. As their friends kept chatting away, it was their turn to be distracted, barely following along. After a few moments the doorbell rang.

They both jumped a little, involuntarily pulling their legs back. Literally saved by the bell, I thought as i got up to greet our guests.

Becca's parents were first. We had a quick greeting, followed by Becca coming up to give them a hug. They chatted briefly, asking if she had a good time at prom as I offered them a plate. Her mother shook her head, but her dad grabbed a blueberry waffle in his hand and took a bite. I glanced at Becca and her mother laughing as the bell rang again.

Kim's parents followed a similar pattern, but both said they'd skipped breakfast and took me up on my offer of a seat. I grabbed a couple extra chairs, and we crowded around the table as Kim and Becca gathered their things.

Kat and Lina handed out mugs of coffee as quickly as I could pour them. Luckily, I had been a bit ambitious in the number of waffles I made as I didn't need to fire up the waffle maker again.

The parents were finishing up. The girls gave hugs all around and I led the group to the door. I got handshakes and, "nice to meet You's," all around. The girls were blessedly tame in their goodbyes. It was already a little tough to believe their parents were completely okay with their 18-year-old daughters staying over at a place where a 23-year-old guy lived with their friends. I was thankful when all they did was brush my arm and say thanks for letting them spend the night.

When they were all off, we made our way back to the kitchen. The twins pulled me in for a group hug for a moment.

"Thanks bro," they both said.

I gave them both a pat on their heads followed by a kiss to their foreheads. "Anything for my girls," I said as we separated, and I gathered up a load of dishes. I brought them to the sink and started running the water as they brought the rest.

As an efficient team, we moved through washing, rinsing and drying like a machine. All was finished in short order. I gave them both a quick kiss before running off to take a shower. I was actually a bit surprised, considering the morning foot play, that neither interrupted. I dressed and passed the girls on the couch.

They were engrossed enough in their show for them to just give me a nod when I told them I was heading down to the studio.

Chapter 11:

I needed to clear my head a bit, though my choice of activities would seem to prove otherwise. I thought of Kat and Lina as I started painting my sketch from the night before. Our relationship was progressing fast, and we hadn't really talked about where we were going with it. I wasn't second guessing, not truly. I should have been. Most people in my situation would have. I loved them. I really loved them. Maybe even falling. Or fell.

I shook my head and laughed shortly as I switched paints. There is definitely something wrong with me, I thought and realized I didn't really care. It would be tough to explain it away, were we ever caught, hence my need to have a serious talk with them at some point. But I wasn't going to run away from it. I'd dated. I'd been in relationships. I never felt the way, for any of them, that I did for the twins.

I made my own peace with it as my final brushstroke fell. Brushes hit the cleaning solution as I looked upon our image.

"You're cute when you're all hyper focused like that," Lina's voice startled me from behind.

"You are going to give me a heart attack," I joked.

"Aww, old man all scared of little old me," she teased.

"Honestly, a little bit," I answered, "Especially when you and your sister tease me like this morning."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed the back of my head. "You seemed to enjoy it."

I took on a bit of a stern tone, trying not to play around with the seriousness of the situation. "I'll enjoy it less if I wind up in handcuffs or in a newspaper expose."

She took the implication but seemed to be enjoying the situation. "We'll be more careful," she giggled and made a gesture, sure to flick a nipple with each pass, "cross my heart."

"Somehow I don't believe you," I placed my hand on her wrist after wiping my fingers on my pant leg to be sure they weren't full of wet paints.

"Are you saying I've been a bad girl," she whispered seductively into my ear as she returned to hugging me.

"Mhmm."

"But I know what happens to bad girls," her breath quickened, chest brushing against my back. I could clearly sense her arousal.

Interesting, I thought to myself. "Mhmm," I shot back as her breath caught completely. She released it in a slight moan. Fuck me, you two are going to kill me, I thought as I made up my mind. "Lap," I ordered sternly. It excited me just a bit to play my role, even more so when she obediently snapped to and lay herself over my knees.

She tried to play up the act, but I could see the eagerness in her eyes. "Please sir," she begged.

I didn't keep her waiting. I struck once on each cheek. The sound was slightly muted by her shorts. Her squeaks were followed by short moans. Another pair fell. Her chest rubbed across my left leg, and I realized my self hardening as her stomach brushed it. She was squirming, rubbing her legs together. Another pair fell. Her breathing grew quicker with each strike.

"If this is a punishment, you shouldn't be enjoying this so much," I broke my character with a little laugh.

"Shh," she begged with a lustful gaze, her right arm rubbing my leg. "Play your role." She cleared her throat, "I mean, I'm sorry, sir."

I brought down another pair, harder this time. Hard enough for me to feel the sting. I almost thought I'd gone too far for a moment until I heard her moan louder.

"Maybe I'm being a bit too soft on you," I stated. Her breath caught again, and I could see the hint of a smile. "Shorts," I commanded.

She moaned as she jumped up, quickly complying. I could see her fighting to keep her hand from touching herself. She was the faux image of shyness standing there in just her panties and a t-shirt. I pointed, "Those too."

Her hands hooked into her panties at the hips. She held there a moment, pouting, "But..."

I leaned in, "Are you disobeying me?"

Her breath caught, "No sir," she held still for another moment rubbing her thighs together.

"Now," I commanded again with my hand out, "Don't make me repeat myself."

She had trouble hiding her eagerness as she slid them down her legs, placing them in my hand. "Yes sir," she moaned.

I had to stifle a groan of my own as I realized just how wet the garment was. I was rock hard as she assumed the position again. She made no mention of it, though she did tease me by wiggling herself into place.

I nearly laughed as I brought down another pair of slaps on her perfect little cheeks. With nothing in the way, each rang clearly. A pair of squeals came out again, but quickly turned to breathy moans as my hand grazed her reddening cheeks. I trailed my fingertips across her backside, feeling her breathing quicken again against my legs. She wiggled her right hand between my legs. I almost thought she was going to start rubbing me, but she wormed it between her stomach and my leg. I was considering letting her help herself, but she seemed to really be into the sub angle, even if her own need forced her hand there.

"Are you touching yourself," I growled.

She turned her head to me but didn't stop. I could hear the soft squelching as she inserted a finger. "Yes sir," She moaned, "I'm sorry, sir." Her hand moved faster. She groaned throatily as I brought down another pair of slaps, harder even than the last. She was wiggling. Breathing deep, "I can't help it, sir. I'm so horny, sir."

Another pair rained down, then two more. Her breath quickened. Two more. "You are being a very naughty girl." Two more.

"Yes sir," she replied. "I can't help it."

"Explain." I said between another pair.

"Your cock, sir," she replied between moans.

"Excuse me," I almost broke character again with a laugh.

"It's so hard, sir," she choked out. "It makes my little pussy so wet."

Two more. "You have a dirty mouth."

"Yes sir. I'm sorry sir." Two more. She groaned.

I held her panties in my left hand. I gripped them into a little ball. I held them out in front of her face. "Maybe we should fill it up," I wiggled the balled-up moist fabric in front of her, "to keep you from getting yourself in more trouble."

"Please," she begged, "not those, sir."

I slapped again. Her moans grew louder. I could sense she was getting close. I placed two fingers against her lips.

She eagerly sucked them in and spoke in a muffle, "Shumfing bigger, shir." I pulled them out, softly rubbing her cheek before hooking them in my pants to pull my hardness free. She moaned, "Thank you sir."

She nearly had me halfway down her throat the instant she stopped speaking. Her moans vibrated my head as she took me down deeper. Lina contorted herself, lifting her ass a little and wiggling it as she circled her clit. I took my cue and rained down a few softer strokes before plunging two fingers deep into her wet depths. She had to pull herself off me as I curled my knuckles and worked with her to get her off. It was only a few strokes, and she was cumming, loudly. Thank God we were in the basement, kind of loud. Her moans morphed into a high-pitched scream of pleasure as she soaked my hand. I moved my fingers gently as she came down, quickly taking all of me into her throat again. She sucked me like she needed my cum to live.

I wasn't going to last long. My hips bucked and she seemed to recognize it. She backed off, lifted her shirt with one hand and jerked me quickly with the other. She covered her cute little breasts with my seed as I shot. She pinched her own nipple, coming away with a little prize. She quickly cleaned her fingers with her tongue as I tried, desperately, to catch my breath.

"That was so hot," she whispered breathily.

"Yeah, it was," we both jumped at a third voice. We turned our heads to find Kat, shorts around her ankles and fingers deep in her panties.

"Your turn?" Lina joked.

"I wouldn't say I'm totally opposed, but it's not quite my thing."

Lina bit my neck as she rubbed herself on my leg and brought me in for a tight hug. "Thanks Alex," she said, catching her breath, "I've never cum that hard before." She smiled, pulling back, "Sorry about the mess. Didn't even know I could do that." Her socks were tiptoeing around a practical puddle at her feet as she stood.

She quickly pulled down her shirt and found her shorts. She made a show of bending at ninety degrees to pull them up. A sheen of glistening juices covered her inner thighs. Kat and I stared on, her hand still rustling around. Lina walked up to her, moved her to stand in front of me and sat her down on my lap, back to me.

Lina spread Kat's legs, hooking each on the outside of mine. She was open wide as Lina kissed me on the cheek, already behind me. She wordlessly moved both of my hands to Kat's inner thighs and happily skipped from the room upstairs humming.

"Please sir," Kat giggled, letting me know she'd been watching for quite some time. My fingers found her nearly as wet as her sister. She was clearly already close as she was leaning back against me, chest heaving. The stool rocked beneath us as she shook and tensed. Her orgasm was more reserved. It would be hard to top Lina's volume, especially considering how close we'd hit to her particular kink. I wrapped my arms around Kat's waist as she practically nodded off in my lap.