At Their Mercy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nibbled at her neck and felt my stomach growl. "Hungry?" I asked.

She nodded and said, "Mmhm." I practically carried her upstairs and made us a late lunch.

As we sat down together, my mind was running fast. Kat caught me, fork hanging in the air far too long. "Food works better when you eat it rather than watch it get cold."

I sighed and set it down, too many thoughts rattling around to concentrate. I tried to formulate a plan, but Lina beat me to it. "I already talked to Kat."

"Mhmm," Kat added, while chewing.

I raised an eyebrow. Lina continued, "I was serious. We'll be more careful." Kat finished chewing and they both spoke together, "Promise."

"Outta my head," I groaned and took a bite.

They chuckled and went right back to eating.

Am I even the grown-up here? I managed to breathe a slight sigh of relief. Through all their teasing, I couldn't count a single time they'd ever lied to me about anything that mattered.

"Are you ever planning to exhibit any of your paintings?" Kat broke the silence.

I shrugged, "Don't know anyone here," my own uncertainty about my talent poking through. Since arriving, I'd lived off what little savings I had. Aside from taking on a few house painting projects from neighbors and their word of mouth, I hadn't actively sought out any real employment. What money Dad left us gave me a little safety net, so I wanted to give my art a real shot. The basement walls already had several pieces hung. A number more had found frames and took places on the other floors. "I hardly know where to start," I sighed and mumbled, self-depricating, "Or if actual critics would think they're good."

Kat and Lina smiled, "They are good." Their twin words brought out a small grin.

"Not just saying that because..." I searched.

"You made me cum like a water hose," Lina joked. I nearly choked on the bit I'd taken, "No."

Kat added, "Can we keep the one you just finished in our room?"

"Our?" I questioned.

"Yours..." She pointed out the reality, "is Ours."

I nodded and searched out, "You like it that much?"

"A little needy today aren't you," Kat joked.

"Definitely needy," Lina joined in the teasing.

They gathered their empty plates, brought them to the sink then pulled up to my side. Each placed a hand on my chest and lips on each cheek. "Don't worry so much," Kat spoke.

Lina finished, "You are more talented than you give yourself credit for."

Kat nodded, adding, "I'll do some googling. I'll find you a couple studios to check out."

They skipped away, Lina's voice trailing off, "Get a portfolio ready."

"Gonna be famous," I barely heard Kat as they moved upstairs.

Heart and stomach full, I made my way back to my studio like a good little soldier.

Chapter 12:

The following Friday, not even a week later, Kat came bouncing into the room as I stretched out on the couch. I caught her out of the corner of my eye before she curled up next to me. Eyes searching my face as she wiggled herself into a comfortable place. "You have an interview tomorrow," she stated happily.

"Didn't know I applied."

"Your assistant did," she smiled and tapped her fingers on my chest.

"I have an assistant?"

"Starving artist like yourself, I know," she joked, "Quite surprising indeed." She gave me a hug, "I work for favors."

"You're serious?"

"Mhmm," she nuzzled into my chest. "Studio on 4th. Manager said she was a little wary of an unknown, but I was quite persuasive."

I gave her a genuine smile and ran my hand through her hair. "Thanks, Kitten," She moaned as my fingertips massaged the top of her head.

When my hand stopped moving, she turned her head up to me and begged, "More."

I continued long enough for her to fall asleep on my chest, clinging tightly.

I tried to suppress a chuckle as I thought about the possibility of actually having my work shown. It came with no small amount of anxiety. Joined with that was an excitement I had to tamp down. It's just an interview, not like they already agreed.

I held her tight to me as her sounds of sleep nearly forced me to lull off as well. Her fingers pawed at my chest like a kneading cat.

I heard Selina's bare feet coming downstairs. She passed the couch on her way to the kitchen, stopping briefly to lean down and give me a quick kiss. Lina scratched Kat's head and moved off to the fridge. Kat's moan resonated against my chest.

On her way back, she mouthed, "She tell you?"

I nodded, doing my best not to wake Kat.

"You owe her," I barely managed to suppress a chuckle, smiling. Selina's arms went wide, "BIG!"

An hour later I woke her from her Kat-nap. It took a couple minutes of her cutely nuzzling against me before she managed to open her eyes. She peeked out the window, seeing it was quite late. Yawning while speaking she said, "Bed."

When she wrapped her arms behind my neck, I realized her meaning. I stood, gathering her up with an arm under her knees and carried her upstairs. She practically purred as she lightly kissed my neck. I nudged my door open. Selina got up from my desk where she was working on her laptop. She pulled back the comforter for me to lay Kat down. Her head hit the pillow, but she didn't release me. I patted her head and pulled back slightly. She didn't release her grip. She shook her head and sleepily said, "No."

"Guess it's bedtime," I said softly, letting her pull me down. She scooted herself to the other side, sliding me into the middle. She locked my leg with her own and settled against my shoulder. The sound of a laptop closing was followed by Lina taking her place on my other side.

She gave me a light kiss and nodded off as well.

It took some time before I followed them. My mind practiced its way through a mock interview, followed by my musing on how to properly thank Kathryn.

Sleep finally came as I questioned just how I had managed to get so lucky.

***

Kat came along to the meeting with the manager. Kat introduced herself as my assistant as she sweet-talked her. The manager introduced herself as Siobhan Cahill and Kat introduced me as her brother, "Your next great painter." I felt shy as I shook her hand, but Siobhan giggled in an endearing way.

Our introduction ended and Kathryn shuffled off look at the displays while Siobhan and I spoke. She leafed through my portfolio, studiously. She did the same with the three small canvases I brought as well. My anxiety was deafening in the silence.

But I needn't have been so uneasy.

I gave Kat a tight hug as we returned.

"So?" she asked, reluctantly releasing me.

"She gave me a little corner." My voice had an excited shudder. "Took the three I brought and picked out two more."

Siobhan followed behind as Kat hugged me again. She held out three tickets, "Next Friday at seven." She stated. "No strict dress code, but I would suggest dressing up a bit. Potential buyers love to rub shoulders with the artists, and it helps if you're presentable."

I shyly looked down at the dress pants and shirt I'd worn to the meeting. Shiobhan laughed at my look, "What you're wearing is fine," she clarified, "Just don't want you coming in in hemp pants and open toed sandals or something."

"Good thing I left the general-issue hippie artist uniform at home," I joked.

She laughed as she led us to the door. Kathryn let out a giddy, "Eeeee," as we arrived at the car. She pulled me in for another hug, planting a peck on my cheek.

"It's adorable how happy you are." I gave her a quick squeeze before patting her on the head. I opened her door and she plopped herself into the seat.

"I'm always adorable," she teased.

"Mhmm," I patted her head as she immediately pulled out her phone to call Selina.

A quick excited recounting followed as we drove home. "We're picking up Lina," Kat stated, "We need cute dresses."

I nodded along as she curled up in the front seat, laying her head on my lap. I didn't want to ruin the moment, but I couldn't keep myself from hardening as she pawed my leg and adjusted herself. My own predilection towards public acts and her closeness won out. Her nails clawed at my thigh by her face. I heard a little titter the moment she realized. I was about to apologize when her head lifted, but her hand immediately found my zipper.

I took a deep breath, white-knuckled grip on the steering wheel as I did my best not to kill us both when her tongue found me. She took me in her mouth when she was done tasting. Kat moved slowly at first, allowing me to focus on the road. She hungrily moved her tongue around the head as her actions sent shivers down my spine. I breathed deeply and relaxed as she worked me slowly, blessedly.

A couple blocks from home I heard her digging around on the seat for her phone. She multitasked, opening her phone and making a call. I started hearing the ring as her hand brought the phone to my ear. She didn't stop her work on me as I heard Selina's voice, "Sup."

"Sup," I croaked.

She laughed, "You almost here?"

"Mmmmmhmm," I managed to make actual words a moment later, "be there in a minute."

"Is she...?" She gasped flamboyantly, "In the car?" Selina giggled, "Put the phone to her ear."

I gently moved Kat's wrist in place, bringing the phone back to her ear. I barely heard Seling jokingly, "You slut."

Kat's giggles ripped through me. The phone was back at my ear a moment later. "Damn bro, you really owe her now."

I replied honestly, "I really do."

"I'll be out front when you come."

I laughed as we made the last minute or so to the driveway. Kat was still busy in my lap as Lina slid into the backseat. She immediately pushed herself through the seats. She gently rubbed Kat's head as she continued. Kat began moaning again. I sensed how close I was as Selina gently pushed her deeper. She didn't stop until her forehead hit my thigh.

"He's close," Lina spoke before I could. Kat moaned. Selina leaned forward further, turning my chin so she could kiss me deeply. Our tongues found each other as Kat pulled all I had from me. Her tongue circled my head as she gently sucked me dry. She pulled off with a satisfying pop. Lina pulled back from me as I caught my breath. She quickly pulled Kat to her, licking her lips before she opened her mouth to let her tongue in. I felt my cock twitch in Kat's hand, spilling a few final drops as I watched the twins' tongues tango.

"I think you broke him," Lina giggled as they finally released each other. Kat shrugged, gently plucking a small drop of my cum into the space between her thumb and index finger. She brought it to her mouth and licked, reminding me, once again, of her cat-like nature.

I managed to collect myself on the drive to the store. The girls chatted about the meeting on the way. After I parked, they quickly skipped off, arm and arm. I followed behind as quickly as I could manage.

Fuck if i don't love those girls.

***

They danced around the store, picking a few options as they went along. Lina pulled up to me and helped me pick out a couple of new dress shirts. She dragged me over to the ties, but I shook my head.

"Not really my style," I offered. She unbuttoned a second button on my shirt and patted my bare chest before shuffling me off to the back room. She pushed my literal butt through the men's side and joined her sister at the other.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. Opening it I saw a series of texts from Selina. The first was the pair posing in their first dresses. Another picture of their second choices followed. A third came a moment later of the pair in just their bra and panties. I tried on my second shirt as another ding rang. It was a close-up. Kat's heart shaped ass, Selina's hand on her right cheek and a very noticeable darkening to the soft pink fabric pulled tight to the outline of her pussy. A line of text followed, "Look how wet she is!"

I texted back trying to catch my breath, "You shouldn't send sexy pictures to guys."

"Just you."

"Just me," I relented.

"Didn't mean to be bad," She teased.

I texted back a picture of my belt curled up on the bench of the changing room.

I returned to my own clothes, doing my best to calm down my lower half, but another ding and a message from Kathryn had other ideas. A picture from the front, another close-up. But this was Lina's white pair. She was so wet the fabric had gone translucent and I could see the clear outline of her flower. "Look what you did to her. She's practically feral :3"

Let's just say, I was grateful for the high counter at the register. More so when the twins joined me. They were quite handsy the second following putting their purchases on the counter.

We managed to make it to the car before I broke through my zipper.

The ride home was fairly tame. Kat and Lina chattered to each other. I caught bits and pieces of their whispering conversation.

"...In the car?" Lina asked.

"I think that's his thing," Kat offered shyly.

"Car sex?"

"Nah," Kat shook her head, "I think that's only part of it."

"Oooh," Lina seemed to grasp the idea.

We arrived home and the girls did a quick little fashion show. Followed by making me strip off and show them the shirts I'd bought. They catcalled loudly as they watched on. A quick dinner followed, and night found us on the couch.

Lina on my left, head on my shoulder, literally drooling a bit in her sleep. I snickered and wiped her lip with my thumb. Kat was still awake, head in my lap, looking up at me.

She whispered softly, "You know how Lina likes spanking."

"Kind of hard to miss," I smiled.

"Well, I.... uh," she shyly started, before pausing.

"You, uh?" I ran my free hand through her hair.

"I, uh," she started again, before gaining her courage. "Remember Halloween?"

My mind went back to her cute little cat ears and swaying tail. "Cosplay?"

She shrugged, "Not exactly," she thought for a moment, "But a little, yea. Imagine that though. Lina and I get in trouble at school. She takes the blame and gets sent home." Her fingers crawl up her leg. "You, being the responsible big brother decide she must be punished. You bend her over your knee, pull up her skirt, revealing her knee highs and sheer white panties."

"You use your hand to slowly pull her panties to her knees, running your fingertips up her thigh before you give her twenty good swats. When I return home, I hear her cries and rush in. I explain that it was all my fault." She made a motion, "Then, proceed to show you just how sorry I am for my behavior."

"Sounds like a good porno," I joked.

"It would make good porn," she added, "but no." She looked a little shy, "It's not exactly costumes though."

"You can tell me," I said sincerely.

"It's a little... weird."

I massaged her head.

"It's more about the cat costume specifically," she hinted.

I put my arm around her and chuckled a bit, "So, my little kitty Kat is into pet play?"

"Mmm," she turned and hid her face against my stomach.

"What about it specifically?"

She shrugged, "I don't know exactly. The idea of the master/pet relationship. Plus, cats are cute, there's something fun about acting that way." I pet her belly. She pawed my hand lower, "Nya."

"You watch too much anime," I teased.

She tilted her head, "Mrow?"

"Do you know where the costume is?"

She kissed me on the cheek with a massive smile and tiptoed off.

She returned not long after. Her nighttime version of the costume was quite different. Slightly sheer black tights covered her legs leading to a clear outline of lacy black panties. Her belt, secured around her waist alone, hung a cat tail at the back. She shook her butt in front of me before returning to her spot on my lap. I placed my free hand on her shoulder, tracing the lines of her bra strap. The fabric of her bra matched the outline beneath her tights. She rolled onto her side, facing me as she nuzzled into a comfortable rest.

She skipped the paw gloves I remembered from Halloween, but used her nails like claws as she dragged them over my forearm. I moved my hand, dragging fingertips in a trail down her spine and back. I could feel the little goosebumps like little brail dots.

Her hand slid under the hem of my shirt to scratch up my side to my chest. When I trailed up her neck to begin massaging her head, making trails around her cat ear headband, she began kneading my chest. Her deep breaths had a hint of a purr as she nuzzled more. Kat wore a look of bliss, eyes closed, in nearly pure relaxation. But a sight out of the corner of my eye found her other wrist trapped between her legs. Her hips made slight little shifts as she rubbed herself gently, tights to the skin of her arm.

I moved my hand again, journeying my fingers from shoulder down the lines of her collarbone. I traced the edge of a perky breast, moving down between towards the fabric holding her bra clasp. I toyed with the idea of trying to remove it, but front clasps usually took me a try or two with both hands, and I didn't want to stall. I could feel the purring in her throat against my thigh as I continued down the slight valley of her abs.

Her stomach flexed as I made circles around her belly button. She looked up at me, eyes half-lidded, mouth slightly open. Her quickening breaths were pleading. Her legs opened and her hand shifted, hooking her thumb on the inside of her tights. It slid slowly to the middle of her stomach and pulled. Her eyes dragged me in again. She begged without words.

My hand moved nearly automatically, trailing down that open space. Brushing lightly downwards, finding a clear path to her lips. Moving gently around the outer edges I gazed on her, "Good girl." I spoke as a finger moved inwards, tracing her hole and finding it drenched. She blushed, letting out a shy moan as she hid her face in my lap. Her hot breath pushed through the fabric, brushing against my quickly hardening member as my finger slid in to the second knuckle in an instant.

A second finger joined, and she arched her back. Recovering quickly, she began pawing at my waistband. She lifted her head, impatiently drawing them clear of my erection. Freed from its confines, it bounded up and rested against her cheek. She purred, rubbing up against it. Her tongue shot out and she turned her head. She lapped at my head lightly, teasing with short quick licks. Lina stirred beside me as my chest rose and fell.

It was clear she had woken when I glanced over. Her eyes pointed downward watching her sister greedily tasting my cock. Kat moved from her tasting of it, like an ice cream cone, to a greedier tactic. Her hand gripped the base moving it so she could drag her tongue from the base to the tip. Lina caught my eyes asking, "Is she in heat?" she whispered as she watched my hand moving in Kat's tights out of the corner of her eyes.

"Looks that way," I whispered back.

"Same," she snickered as she led my hand around her shoulder to her breast.

Lina's legs opened slightly. Her hand trailed down, first to rub her sister's head. She massaged Kat, giving a little gentle pressure as her sister reached the head. Kat's lips spread to invite me in, and she took me into the warmth of her mouth. Both sisters moaned, Lina's against my neck and Kat's as she submerged my head. "Good girl," Lina said as she gave a few final scratches before her hand went between her own legs. Kat moaned deeper at that, in turn taking me deeper.

Lina's lips found mine. Tongues quickly battling against one another as her breath quickened. I did my best to divide my attention between the quicker fingering of Kat's soaking kitty and tweaking Lina's now exposed nipples. The sensations as Kat took me to the hilt and came back up, sucking at licking at my head forced me to catch my breath. Lina moaned into me as her own fingers slid deeper. She was wrist deep in her shorts. She pulled back to let out a little squeak and take a few deep breaths.