At Work

Story Info
A wife has a lover at work and the husband knows it.
1.6k words
3.24
45.7k
31
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
434 Followers

A few weeks ago I was dusting up my studio with my wife help. At a certain moment a picture emerged from a drawer.

It was my wife with a rather handsome man.

I passed the pic to my wife winking.

"Stupid," was her answer.

She hates when I allude at her slutty behavior (smile).

My wife Sally and I were decent looking people, and we had pretty strong sex drives. We were professionals so we had always been cautious about acting on most of our fantasies because the couple of little ones we had at the time. But we had a good marriage and discuss our fantasies openly when the occasion occurred. For example I've always fantasized about her fucking another man and she knew it.

In the beginning she was all bashful but I tried to add spice asking her to show her body a bit.

I should like her to sunbath in the nude for all to see, to photograph her in all her glory, things that many husbands do with their wives.

Being shy Sally refused all, pleading the presence of the children or her uneasiness in such activities. More, her breasts, once rather small and nice, by the lactation of our children begun to get heavier and sag a little. Better not to show them she said to me.

I found her breasts very exciting as areolas were larger than once and nipples stood hard and straight a good half inch. I continued daily to convince her, so, after begging and begging, she agreed at least to stop wear a bra.

With her blond hair in ponytail, long legs, jeans encasing her round ass and a braless t-shirt, in her mid-thirties, she was as sexy as ever. In the summer it was fun to see her breasts bounce under blouses and shirts with harden nipples. I appreciated it very much and under my continuous spur, slowly, she also changed her mind about showing off. A few times she appeared topless on a secluded beach near home where the nude was tolerated and she tanned naked in our garden regularly when our children weren't at home. And I must say that we brought them to grandmas very frequently (smile again).

Being sure that nobody could see her she also agreed to pose naked for me. And I took tons of pics with her mutual agreement.

As a result of this renewed condition, she opened herself to a bit of flirting with friends at parties and barbeques. Of course, but she never dared the real thing but a seed was planted.

At 35, after 12 years of marriage, her sex appeal exploded and the flirting increased.

That was the time of the picture.

For her birthday (in July) we had a barbeque. She invited friends and colleagues from work. Between them it was this handsome guy, John. I noticed she was particularly nice with him and I guessed they were flirting at work. During the evening I took pics to fix the instant and Sally posed with all the crowd. One of the pics was with John.

While we were watching a film one evening, and our sons slept in their room, she started telling me about a guy in her office who seemed attracted to her. He was John, and she said she also found him to be very attractive. I really get turned on thinking about this kind of stuff. I encouraged her to flirt with the guy as much as she wanted, and she did. She said within a few days he began coming to her office for the most lame reasons you can imagine. Anything to see her, just to flirt some more.

I burned to disc some pictures of her in the garden. None of them was nude but all showed her in various status of undressing and one was topless with her back to me. Not big deal really, but I showed my wife and we decided she'd share it with her friend at work. This really gave him the message that my wife loved to tease. Watching the pics and commenting the topless one with John she candidly admitted this. He was really excited by this news and at this point the real play started. I had an agreement with my wife. She was allowed to have sex with him, but she had to tell me every detail. I assumed the role of the prompter, my natural role.

The flirting and teasing went on about 6 months with a slow but naughty progression.

First we decided she would innocently expose herself to him, slightly, by bending over in front of him so he could glance into her blouse, or sitting with her legs slightly spread so he could try to peek up her skirt. He always positioned himself to get the best view. She'd act like she didn't realize what was going on, of course, but she shortened her skirts and loosed up a bit her tops. Sometimes she also avoided a bra. Her medium sized boobs consented the act without a scandal but he noticed her erect nipples and paid compliments. She'd come home and tell me how he was constantly going for the bait, and she'd jerk me off as she described her teasing him.

She actually brushed into him passing in the hallway once and "accidentally" brushed her hand across his lap (cock, more or less). There was also at least one time when they each had to work late on a special project. She had a silk top without a bra under a jacket and removed her jacket after all the other employees went home, clearly telling him she did it in comfort as they had to work other two hours.

From the fairly sheer blouse she had on he got a great look at her beautiful tits.

At end she asked him for a neck massage also and for the first time that evening he had his hands on her boobs.

She acted bashful but she led him cupping her breasts and pinch her nipples on the shirt and she said him thanks with a little kiss on the cheeks.

At home I asked her for details.

"Has him touch your tits in the nude?"

"Yes, he has. I lowered the straps of my top with my back to him. I told him to massage only my neck, but he got handfuls of my naked tits."

"And you have not stopped him."

"No, I haven't. His action was damned good."

"Haven't you kissed him?"

"He kissed my neck making the massage."

"Haven't you touched him?"

"Yes I have. He was hard as iron."

"So you stroked him."

"No, I only caressed him by the flap of his pants."

"Why?"

"The cleaning girl could see us."

"Next time maybe."

"I hate it when you urge me to be a slut."

We found out their company had a meeting which they both had to attend overnight away from home. We planned this out carefully.

I told her to take the lead.

After they checked into the hotel (about 9:00 pm), while leaving the front desk area, she casually said to him, oh by the way, if you'd like a drink, get some ice and bring it to my room. He was there in no time flat. She said after a drink or two, she told him the flight really made her uncomfortable, and she could really use a back rub like he did at work. Of course he jumped at the idea. She laid down on the bed and he sat beside her. After a minute or two, she said she needed to remove her shirt and bra so it would be more effective, and feel better. She said he then was straddling her waist and she could feel his erect cock bulging thru his pants. Next he proposed an ass rub. Same thing, after a minute or two the pants and panties had to come off. For the first time she was completely naked with him. He really massaged her checks well. She gradually let her legs spread just enough so he could work inside a little and graze her pussy lips.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a bit of tease.

"I'm just massaging you," he answered quietly.

"It is a very dangerous zone to massage", she whispered.

"I'm not disturbing you, am I?"

"Not at all."

Gradually she spread her legs wide enough and next he was fingering her from behind like a school boy. She finally rolled over, took his pants down and swallowed his big cock. He fucked her 4 or 5 times that trip (2 days), even in the shower, and during their lunch breaks.

That was her truly tale when she came back home.

I haven't anything else to add.

A few years passed but she's still fucking him a couple times a month.

Of course, at work everyone knows that Sally (my wife) and John (him) are lovers.

Not big deal as other people is fucking away there, but I gained a cuckold fame.

It's normal because Sally had been caught a couple times coming out the same room after she slept with John during meetings far from home and two or three female colleagues made ironical comments.

The great thing is he doesn't know that I know. I see him at company events like her office picnic or Christmas party and he's always so nice.

Every time she fucks or sucks him she comes home and jerks me off while she tells me about it.

She doesn't want to swing with anyone else, and she doesn't want him to join us, either - She just likes the extra one on one she's been getting.

He apparently has a pretty big cock.

tirreno12
tirreno12
434 Followers