At Work Ch. 02

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance.
2.7k words
4
4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

Francesca thanked the clerk for her advice, hefted the bag of groceries in one arm and led Anne home with the other. She had no comment on the experience at the store, except that going for a run might be a good idea.

She paused and added, "Tomorrow I'll harness you to the chaise and drive you around the country." Anne lowered her head and said "Thank you, ma'am" almost inaudibly.

She led Anne out to the frame and bathed her with the garden hose, leaving her to dry in the sun while she showered and dressed. On her return, Anne knelt on the grass while her owner brushed her hair into presentable form before leading her over to Maria's house.

Celeste met them at the door, nude but unbound and without a leash. She led them to a flower-filled garden patio where Maria waited for them with a pot of tea and various baked goods on a plate. Francesca sat on a wrought-iron chair and Anne knelt beside her on the flagstones; Celeste set out a bowl of water and another of feed pellets for her. Maria poured Francesca a cup of tea and passed the plate.

Just then a third member of the household came around a corner of the house. Looking up, Anne was so alarmed she upset her feed bowl. She blushed from head to toe at her gaffe.

Since no one else took the lead, Francesca asked Celeste if she had a broom and patted Anne reassuringly. Anne looked up at her with tears in her eyes, then lowered her head and crouched low to the ground.

"And this is Renee, my housekeeper and Celeste's trainer; Renee, this is Francesca, the new manager, and her Anne."

"We've met, haven't we Anne?"

"Yes ma'am we have."

If Francesca was surprised by this she gave no sign, but kept her hand on Anne's head for comfort while she was introduced.

Renee crouched nearby, never taking her eyes off Anne, who avoided her gaze and stared down at the flagstones while the conversation went on around her. Francesca and Maria talked about the plant, the weather, and other subjects. Francesca said Georges, the owner of the business, was sending her out of town the next week to a conference in a distant city.

"How will you care for Anne while you're away?" asked Maria.

"I hadn't given that a single thought; there have been so many things to do they drove it out of my head. I understand the job involves a good deal of travel."

"I would be happy to board her here with Celeste while you're away."

"You are too kind, but I wouldn't think of troubling you."

"No trouble at all; Renee can look after her and I have plenty of room."

"If you really think so, it would be a great help."

"I do; just leave her to me and Renee."

Anne trembled but dared not speak.

Francesca asked her host about the trails the store clerk had mentioned.

"There's a path where the railroad used to run, and several that cross it going back to town; you can make the journey as short or as long as you like. I could show you the way tomorrow; I can take Celeste out for some fresh air at the same time. And you are welcome to use her if you like."

Francesca declined the invitation as if it were an offer to pass the sugar. "That's very kind, but no thank you; I will have just a half cup more tea from her, though. And we would love to join you tomorrow to see the trails; perhaps we could take a lunch."

When Francesca showed no sign of offering Anne to her, Maria resumed her description of the company where Francesca was soon to take a leader's role. Rumors of labor unrest were in the air.

After a further exchange of pleasantries and a promise from Francesca to invite Maria over for tea as soon as possible, the newcomers returned home. Francesca lost no time in asking Anne why Renee frightened her so much.

"It was last summer, ma'am, a little before Mr. Schuyler gave me to you. Do you remember the time he loaned me overnight to his neighbor Sir Nigel, and had you leash me to the back of his truck and drive over there?"

"I remember, little one. Nigel was a beast; falling overboard at sea last month was the best thing he ever did. Go on."

Anne described the incident. He led her to a cottage where Nicole - the name she used then - awaited them. He told her to suspend Anne by her bracelets and put a garrote on her neck. Nicole over-tightened the garrote and turned away.

Intent on their conversation, they failed to notice Anne. She was on the point of losing consciousness when he saw her and told Nicole to loosen it slightly. The two joked about "other people's property" as they watched Anne struggle to recover.

"There were other things she did then, I can't remember, but she was hard on me."

"That's just what you require, Anne. You know you need severity and I have trouble being as hard as I should."

"Yes, ma'am." Anne feared what lay ahead. Something about Maria's household instilled in her a feeling she could not put into words. Perhaps it was her ambivalence about Renee; the trainer frightened her, but at the same time awoke some buried need.

"Well, it's getting late and I haven't exercised you at all today; lay out my bodysuit and a light crop and whip. No, the medium ones; I've gotten behind in your training lately, I think a little intensity."

Anne went into Francesca's bedroom and retrieved a black form-fitting garment that her owner used for these occasions. She spread it carefully on the bed, smoothing out the wrinkles with care and respect.

Next she selected - shaking just a little - a wooden handled riding crop and a leather whip with a braided thong. These should serve Anne's need for rough handling; she would have trouble sleeping tonight.

Francesca bound Anne and led her to her cell, pouring a quantity of feed and water which Anne knelt and took while her owner went to change. Only a little feed, for a mostly empty stomach at her whipping.

Returning a few minutes later, Francesca led Anne outside to the frame. The late afternoon sun caused Anne's shadow to extend for several yards as she was tied up.

Francesca picked up the two instruments and practiced swiping them in the air. She began with light strokes to limber up. Anne's mind wandered back to the events at Maria's house. Had Renee changed along with her name? Anne remembered her laughter with Sir Nigel at nearly strangling her; she - a sharp stinging snap between her legs brought her back to the present.

"Pay attention, little one."

"Yes, ma'am." She would have time to contemplate that tonight as she lay on the earthen floor of her cell.

Francesca increased the force of her strokes and had Anne moaning and weeping within minutes. She continued for several more, then wiped down her instruments and restored them to their case before bringing out a water bottle. She squeezed it rhythmically into Anne's mouth.

"Thank you ma'am; you were wonderful. I'm sorry I didn't mind you at first."

"No problem, little one; don't do that in front of others, but this time the audience" - she swept her hand in the direction of the houses on the hill - is too far away to notice."

"Yes, ma'am; I'll try to do better." Francesca's artistry depended on her reaction, like a toreador on his victim. At their first meeting she complimented Anne on her responsiveness.

As if it were yesterday, Anne recalled the beauty of that event. Within a minute of their acquaintance Francesca had leashed her, bound her hands and led her off to be whipped.

She was half in love with Francesca before she was even tied up, and utterly devoted to her by the end when she held Anne's fainting head and watered her from a bottle.

Beauty; that was the word. The beauty of unquestioning surrender, of submission to the will of another; that was what she lived for today.

Francesca toweled Anne off and led her inside. Anne walked a bit stiffly after her exercise and knelt on the kitchen floor while her mistress made dinner for herself and filled the bowls.

Afterwards Anne sat at her feet beside the sofa. Sometimes Francesca read or brushed her hair until it was time for her to be taken out for the night, but this evening they needed to plan for the coming weeks.

Tomorrow they would meet Maria and Celeste (but not Renee, Anne hoped) and walk along the old trail. Then on Monday Francesca would start her new job. Was she nervous? "Maybe a little," she allowed. Maria would look after Anne during the day until Francesca could make more permanent arrangements.

The following week, Francesca would be away for several days and take Anne over to board at Maria's. She showed no concern and Anne knew better than to express her fears; what her owner chose to do with her was none of her business.

At length Francesca rose and shook Anne's leash, a sign for her to stand up. She led Anne out to the enclosure, secured her collar to a hanging tether, and kissed her on the forehead.

Francesca pointed down. Instantly Anne dropped to her knees and kissed each of her owner's shoes, then knelt with her forehead touching the ground. After she heard Francesca close and padlock the door, she stretched out on the floor.

She worried whether the malicious Nicole had really transformed herself into a more innocent Renee. After some time she gave up and opened her eyes to find they had become accustomed to the darkness.

She listened to the sounds of the country outside her walls; a cricket sang on the grass no more than a yard away before hopping off somewhere across the lawn.

She explored her new cell by starlight. Unlike the pastel walls inside, these were unfinished wood with the rough beams exposed. There was a latrine opening set into the ground in a far corner, and her tether ended in a heavy eyebolt set in the ceiling. A low gap in the wall near the floor enabled her feed and water bowls to be filled from outside, and a small aperture slightly above her head let her owner view her from within the house.

All her needs were cared for; life was good. Briefly she contrasted her present state with her career not two years before as a rising but unhappy young professional, before dropping contentedly off to sleep.

She slept so soundly that she failed to hear Francesca next morning undo the padlock and enter her enclosure. She woke to find her owner's foot prodding her.

"Wake up, lazybones; the sun is up and it's time you were too; I've already had breakfast and made the picnic."

Francesca removed the tether, attached the leash to her collar, and stood over her as she used the latrine. She let Anne eat some pellets out of her hand. They went inside, where (as predicted) Francesca had decided that several things they put over *there* yesterday would look better over *here* and vice versa.

After about a half hour of undoing the previous day's efforts, they heard a knock at the front door. Her owner quickly bound Anne's bracelets behind her; it was all very well to allow Celeste the freedom of her hands, but Francesca was a traditionalist in these matters.

Three people stood outside. Maria was dressed like Francesca in walking shorts and a short-sleeved blouse. Renee who accompanied her wore black jeans and a dark shirt. The properly manacled Celeste and Anne, just collar and bracelets.

Renee surveyed Anne from head to foot silently while the two owners chatted and Anne shook with fearful but conflicted anticipation.

After a brief conversation between Maria and Francesca, they set out in front of the group. Anne was next on her leash; in the back, Renee and Celeste discussed her. Solid thighs, probably from exercise; a narrow waist above a pair of firm round buttocks.

Anne heard Celeste repeat Francesca's comment about her performance in bed. Renee spoke of nearly strangling her at Sir Nigel's and they laughed.

It seemed to do her good, Renee said; it softened her and left her more open to Sir Nigel and then to one of his gardeners afterwards.

The first quarter hour was along a blacktop road; its hot surface burned the soles of Anne's feet, though the sun was muted by high clouds. They left the road for a path through tall brush and soon reached the old railroad trackbed, which they followed to a meadow.

Renee divested her charges of the packs on their shoulders; she tied Anne's leash to a tree but removed Celeste's and freed her hands.

The two stood in front of Anne and inspected her. Renee noticed the line down her belly and pointed it out to Celeste. Six months ago as part of her training, Francesca and her sister staged a mock execution at the farm. They hung Anne up by her heels and prepared to slaughter her like a pig. With a pointed knife Francesca cut a shallow incision in her belly from ribs to mound; healed now, it was still visible.

Perspiration seeped into it from the exercise of the walk and made it sting a little; Francesca told her she would never be completely free of the feeling.

"See how straight it runs," said Renee; "a perfect guide. Anne, would you let me slit you open there?"

"If my owner-"

"Never mind your owner, would *you* let me?"

"Yes ma'am, I would."

"And if I told Celeste here to do it to you?"

"Yes ma'am."

Renee said "Try it, Celeste." Maria's girl extended an index finger and ran her nail down the line from top to bottom. Anne sighed at the memory of Francesca so close and the sharp knife slicing into her.

"Now take her." She paused at Anne's fleece before cupping the sex in her hand. Anne closed her eyes and swayed as it pressed against her. She imagined Celeste holding the knife, ready to plunge it in her while Renee in back held her steady. If only...

Celeste removed her hand and held it up to show the clinging wetness before wiping it on Anne's thigh. Renee laughed and turned away to spread out the picnic. Celeste put her face close to Anne's; she wrapped her hands around Anne's head and kissed her on the mouth.

Anne felt Celeste's tongue caressing her lips and opened to her. The tongue entered and touched hers, caressed it before withdrawing. Her nipples rose and stiffened, her warm sex swelled.

But the other girl was only teasing. After demonstrating her power she stepped back; their lunch was ready and she was hungry.

Kneeling on the grass, Anne and Celeste shared feed and water bowls. Celeste pressed her hip and thigh close. Anne tried to ignore the distraction but with difficulty, her breath irregular, almost panting.

All the participants were collected in a small space; Maria dropped hints she would like the use of Anne and would be happy to lend Celeste out in return, but Francesca gracefully deflected her suggestions.

Afterwards the two leaders walked a distance off to talk privately. Renee leashed Anne and Celeste and led them into the woods; on returning they saw their packs had been made ready.

Celeste's hands were still free; with Renee's encouragement she fondled Anne's breasts and explored her. Despite herself Anne sighed and moaned occasionally. Celeste did not appeal to her, but being bound and used like this was what she was made for.

They began the journey home. Renee kept Anne on a tight rein as Marc, one of her lovers, used to do. Anne felt like a fly in her web, drawn closer to her with every step. She made Anne slow down or speed up, testing her prey. Little by little she was exerting control over Anne who began - almost - to welcome it.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers