At Work Ch. 06

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance.
2.7k words
4.88
2.5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
82 Followers

Renee led Anne down a flight of steps into the basement and fastened her collar to a short chain attached to a ring in the cement floor. Without a word she went back upstairs and turned out the light. Twilight filtered through a window, giving a shadowy illumination to the room. The chain allowed her to kneel but not to stand.

Against a far wall of the foundation, four iron rings were embedded. The floor beneath showed a variety of stains.

A bowl of water and a small mound of feed pellets on the concrete floor were within reach, but not a mattress a short distance away; she decided it was not for her use.

She was right. About an hour later Celeste entered the cellar with Renee, who led Anne upstairs to Maria's room where she serviced her hostess on her knees while Renee held her leash.

Afterwards Renee took her downstairs and chained her. Celeste, unbound, reclined on the mattress. Anne lay on the floor and tried not to think about the week ahead.

Maria used her daily after Renee stretched her on the wall and tested her endurance.

As the week wore on, Anne's desire for Renee's treatments grew stronger; in the early morning while Celeste snored on her mattress, she lay awake waiting to be tied up and driven out of her mind.

Some days Renee took her there repeatedly until she was drenched, her thighs ached, and she was limp as a wet cloth.

On other days - these were worse - Renee brought her up just short of release to a point of maximum tension, then back from the brink again and again.

Once at the peak of these travails she blurted out her love for Renee. She closed her mouth and blushed at this unintended outburst, but it was true. Her body desired Renee even though her heart lay with her owner; she could not help herself, never could, she was a slut.

Renee smiled and continued with the riding crop.

Georges came over one evening. Renee led Anne into the living room and pushed her over the back of a leather sofa. She made her best effort to please him with her limited resources. Georges continued his conversation with Maria. The woman told a joke Anne could not hear and he began to shake with laughter, still inside her.

When he was done he stood back to admire the sight of her for over a minute; he paused as if making a decision but said nothing.

There was a knock at the front door. Georges said something to Maria, and Renee put a blindfold over Anne's eyes and told her to kneel. A moment later she felt the presence of a man directly before her.

She leaned forward and took him in her mouth. The fine wool fabric of a trouser leg brushed against her cheek; someone with expensive tastes and the money to indulge them.

He was thin and limp in her, difficult to arouse. Abasing herself before him she kissed his shoes. She took him up again, caressing it humbly with her lips and tongue until it responded. When he began to show interest she closed on him and brought it around by slow degrees while her audience stood above her in silence watching the performance.

In time she felt he was ready; she sped up and soon had him coming in her; not very hard but unmistakably a climax that she prolonged until he was done and withdrew from her. She never learned who the stranger was, but he reminded her of her second owner Mr. Schuyler.

Renee led her downstairs to the basement, where Celeste sat cross-legged on her mattress filing her nails. She watched idly as Anne's collar was secured to the chain. Renee added water to her bowl but no feed and she went to sleep hungry that night.

Another night Maria took her, still bound, to bed with her.

"A little higher; there. Keep it up, don't stop, you little fool, I'll tell you. Ohh..."

When Maria was satisfied she was mellower for a time; she caressed Anne and toyed with her breasts for a minute. Then she turned Anne out onto the wooden floor until dawn.

Anne had lost track of the days - in fact it was Friday - when Francesca appeared like an angel from heaven to retrieve her. She brought a small gift for Maria, thanked her and made small talk before leading Anne back to her place.

Anne prepared dinner with a lighter heart than she had known for days, while Francesca described the conference and the city she had visited. After doing the dishes Anne knelt with her head in Francesca's lap till it was time to be taken out for the night.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Francesca promised the neighbors an exhibition on Saturday morning. She let Anne sleep late before waking her and leading her outside to the frame, where an audience had already gathered; some brought lawn chairs while others sat on blankets. Anne was pleased to see so many people come to view her owner's skill.

Barbara arrived, flanked by two unsmiling security guards in ill-fitting suits; she sat in the front row, dressed much as she was at the office in a scarf, blouse and long skirt.

Francesca asked for a volunteer to hold Anne while she released Anne's bracelets and fastened her limbs. A stocky young woman rose and stepped forward, introduced herself as Claudia, and grasped Anne firmly by the collar.

While Francesca drew Anne's wrists and ankles tight to the corners of the frame, Claudia ran her free hand over Anne's breasts with a touch light as a feather. Anne smiled at her and she smiled back. When Anne had been properly secured, Claudia removed her leash and asked Francesca if she could hold it.

She returned to her seat; Anne saw her examine the leather strap, touch it to her cheek, and pass it around to her friends. She expected to hear more of Claudia.

And perhaps the security guards; the younger one showed signs of a most unprofessional interest in her.

Francesca began with some light, simple strokes which had Anne excited in short order; she increased the pace until Anne was wet and moaning, finishing her with a climax that left her drained and spent. After promising another demonstration in a week's time, she left Anne on the frame to recover. Later that day she took Anne out for a run along the railroad trail and in the evening inspected her from head to toe before putting her in the enclosure.

"Renee was harder on you than I realized, little one; she probably thought no one would notice, and without a close look they wouldn't. I think I'll take you in to work with me from now on."

Anne silently rejoiced. She needed time to get over her infatuation with Renee.

The days began to follow a pattern; during the week, Francesca took Anne to her office where Barbara looked after her. Occasionally Francesca let her secretary take Anne outside for training. Retrieving a short crop that hung in the closet, Barbara led Anne to a patch of lawn behind the building which some forgotten executive once used as a putting green.

Wrapping the leash around Anne's neck, Barbara followed her as she performed a series of paces; Anne had been trained extensively in this discipline and needed only occasional correction with the crop. Afterwards, Anne knelt and kissed Barbara's hands before following the secretary back to her place at Francesca's desk.

One day they arrived at the green to find another couple ahead of them. Patrick, a shift supervisor, had brought his Stella outside. He motioned for Barbara to confer privately. She dropped Anne's leash, said "Stay" and went with him to a corner of the lawn.

Returning, Barbara led Anne to the center of the lawn facing the building. While Barbara held her by the collar, Anne opened her legs wide on command and Stella knelt before her. Anne saw what was about to happen and looked at her captor, who impassively returned her gaze.

Stella began slowly to lick the inside of Anne's thighs. Uncertain how to respond, Anne held herself still as Stella moved upwards and into her. At length she could bear it no more and began to moan.

Stella continued as Anne's cries reached a crescendo, three times, before Patrick pulled back on her leash and she retreated. Anne could barely stand after the experience. Patrick and Barbara exchanged glances and he returned to the building with Stella in tow.

A month later, Francesca told Anne that Patrick had sold Stella to an "establishment" in the Far East.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

One day after work Francesca took Anne home as usual; she led her girl out to a sandy corner of the back yard and stood over her, then spread her on the frame before going indoors to change.

Hanging alone and suspended, Anne thought she saw a pair of eyes watching her from a thicket of bushes to the side. She called out "It's all right, I won't hurt you, come out if you like" and a youth in his late teens emerged.

He was tall and athletic like Francesca; behind him another boy, shorter and a little younger, probably his brother, followed.

They stood looking at her for a moment. The older boy stretched a hand out and she smiled encouragement at him; he stroked her breasts and watched the nipples rise. The younger boy followed his lead and soon they were both petting her. She read interest, excitement on their faces; this was a new game to them.

She looked down significantly and the first boy took the hint. He parted her fleece and gently drew her lips apart; she opened her thighs for him.

A third figure approached from the road; a man in his thirties, the boys' father. They looked up sheepishly but he waved a hand and laughed, so they continued for a minute until Francesca came out.

"Would you like to use her? She needs the exercise." The boys looked eagerly at their father, who smiled and nodded.

"They have watched you from our place. I think they would like to try -"

"The whip on her? Even better; you can do that first. Have you ever done this before?"

The boys shook their heads no.

"All right, wait here." She went inside and returned with a pair of instruments.

"This one is good to learn on." She held up a short wooden-handled whip.

"And when you get the hang of it you can try the other; the knots will leave your marks on her."

Anne grew a little afraid; already the older boy's teeth were bared as he grinned in anticipation.

Francesca handed the first whip to him and showed him how to hold it; she pointed to Anne's breasts and he took a couple of swipes. By the third stroke he had perfected his aim, and Anne was beginning to sweat.

He worked her buttocks over next until they were pink, then took a shot upwards between her legs that made her gasp.

"Very good; try it again." He did, with greater energy, and Anne cried out.

The younger boy went next. He lacked his brother's strength, but he had a quickness that made up for it. Soon Anne was twisting in her bonds and moaning.

Francesca let them use the whip of knotted cords next, which left a series of bright pink lines on her breasts and belly. By this time the boys' desire to possess her was plain.

The father said a few words in private to Francesca; she lowered Anne from the frame, bound her hands and bent her over a sturdy outdoor table.

While the boys watched he spread her cheeks and penetrated her. She was prepared for this and relaxed to ease his passage, sighing a little when he was fully in her.

He performed a workmanlike job and had her moaning at the end. He signaled to the younger boy who briskly followed his father's lead.

Anne was glad to have such neighbors, and hoped they would visit Francesca again.

The older boy was last. He told her to stand. "Look at me." She did, and saw him gazing at her with an intensity that drew all the strength from her body. She sank instinctively to her knees before him.

He pulled her head up by the hair; she opened her mouth and he was into it at once, firm and rigid. She recognized a natural master and was grateful to be accepted into his service.

Humbly she caressed him as he set the pace. It was almost a form of worship.

She lost track of time and the world while he used her, all her arts forgotten, her whole being under his control and devoted to pleasing him.

He must have finished at some point. She opened her eyes to see him standing apart over her and tasted his seed in her throat.

She bent down and kissed the ground at his feet.

Francesca came out of the house carrying a pair of kitchen shears. Telling Anne to stand, she cut two generous locks of wet curly hair from between her girl's legs. She dried them off and tied them up in pink ribbon, then handed one to each of the boys as souvenirs of their conquest. The father smiled and declined one for himself.

They thanked her and left. She led Anne, who had mostly recovered by now, into her cell where a generous bowl of feed awaited her and left her for the night.

It grew dark soon after; Anne curled up on the floor and slept till dawn in bovine contentment. This was the life she was made for.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

On one particularly warm night, Francesca decided to let Anne sleep outside. She tied the leash to a stake beside the frame and filled a metal water trough. Anne lay on her side on the grass, her hands behind her. Sometime before midnight she woke to see a skunk at the trough; her startled motion alarmed the animal which assumed a defensive posture.

She remained motionless for over a minute until it relaxed its guard and walked off. She breathed a long sigh of relief; her chances of sharing Francesca's office, of even being allowed in the house for a week, had nearly vanished.

As the daylight lingered well into the summer evening, Francesca often led her out for a run on the path, following a fixed route that made a wide circuit from home; a couple weeks later Francesca was running ahead of Anne on the trail, her gaze wandering, when Anne suddenly pulled back so hard the collar bruised her neck and cried "Stop, ma'am".

"What's the matter?"

"Look, just ahead," Anne said gazing at a tautly stretched line of thin wire. Just then they heard rustling in the tall grass below the track embankment. Francesca dropped Anne's leash and clambered down the slope as Anne saw someone run away.

Reaching the bottom of the slope, Francesca set off in pursuit but the retreating figure had too much of a lead; she returned a few minutes later and took up Anne's leash. They examined the wire; anchored at one end, it was evidently held at the other so it could be left safely at ground level, or raised for someone (like Francesca) running on the path.

"Did you see who it was?" asked Francesca.

"I couldn't be sure," replied Anne. But she thought she knew.

Francesca decided to call it a day, and they returned the way they had come, more slowly and cautiously but without incident. That evening after dinner Francesca speculated on the event. "It was plainly meant for me; whoever it was knows our habits."

"Yes, ma'am; I saw the wire rise off the ground just as we approached."

berowne
berowne
82 Followers