All Comments on 'At Your Service, M'lord #01'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great erotic story...with a twist

A great script and perfect reading. This is how an erotic period piece should be done. The final sound effect was perfect...I won't spoil it for others, but well done! One question: did I hear some spanks? There were two places, but the narrator didn't mention them, so I'm not sure. Keep up the great work, Xyta.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Hi SomaSlave :)

Hi! So glad you liked the audio. I'm particularly proud of this one and I enjoyed putting the sound effects in. Yes There are a couple of butt slaps, and I laboured over the lines around it quite a lot; couldn't decide if this character would say something to her master or not. In the end, decided no, she probably wouldn't. *shrug* I think it was the right choice. Meh, no creative work is ever finished right, just marked as 'done for now.' ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm glad you didn't explain the spanks...

...but left it to the listener to discern. There's too much dumbing down these days. I appreciate that you left it as is and gave the listener something to think about. What raises erotica above porn is the thought put in to choosing the right words and showing character development instead of telling it. Please continue to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Grifter65

Once again amazing. Love your sultry voice love your stories.. you know your voice sounds like that of "Jane" from Tarzan. Maybe you could do a Tarzans first time ravishing a woman. Throw in a daddy on the expedition love tirade which you do so well and would be one wild story an ride. Keep up the amazing work.

C.J

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your Master speaking

Xyta, wonderful tale. I see you told it exactly the way it happened. Yes, I remember that day I came home and you welcomed me. But, our moment together was what made it better. Much pleased I am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow...

Very erotic! But...damn if that didn't take a dark turn lol! I choose to imagine that the metallic scraping sound was our heroine getting out a Turner with which to serve her lady so magnificent a slice of pie that she forgives the whole thing... ;)

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 6 years agoAuthor
To 'Wow...' Anon

You think that's a dark turn? Mwa ha ha ha ha ha hahaaa!

I wonder then, what would happen if I decdied to go for true -dark-.

Then again . . . pie . . . everyone likes pie, right? ;-)

PattypatpatPattypatpatover 1 year ago

Very exciting sorry. Can't wait to hear more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
1240 Followers
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...