All Comments on 'Atalanta vs. Love'

by Jackie.Hikaru

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Nicole2023Nicole2023about 2 months ago

Aww ended way too soon, good one

GortmundyGortmundyabout 2 months ago

Another great story Jackie. Ive always been such a fan of Jason and the Argonauts, the stories of Hercules, Medusa, and all those other tales. Many thanks.

lexlogan8lexlogan8about 2 months ago

Well done. The truth dawned on me once the race was over but their awakening to love was beautifully told.

gunmakergunmakerabout 2 months ago

Well told. An interesting story that I figured out with the first apple. I Hope it fares well in the contest.

metroalmametroalmaabout 2 months ago

A well thought out twist on a, very, old tale. And the clever word play is worthy of the genre of myth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was truly a lovely twist on the story / stories. Atalanta was such a boss queen. Thanks for sharing Jackie!!!

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 2 months ago

A delightful twist and two lovely characters.

Marbury1803Marbury1803about 2 months ago

Was sweet and delightful, and in the traditions of the old myths. Loved it.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 months ago

“Might I remind you … “. If Disney isn’t interested, they miss out, yet so much more than delightful. Loved it. Thanks.

Bluesea00Bluesea00about 2 months ago

Not the your best story in my book but it's about muy personal preferences . A nice well shapped story just written like a fable. With some spice of love, 5 stars anyway.

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 2 months ago

I like the twist on the tale. This is delightful story, very well written and paced. "Rodomontade"--I don't think I've seen that in a Literotica story before! I would have liked to have read the spicy climax of their relationship drawn out a bit more, but that's minor. I enjoyed it a lot and especially enjoyed the good prose.

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriterabout 2 months ago

Five stars!!! I loved the line, “it was only the sound of love's latest victory.” Wonderfully written, well told and beautifully crafted. I’m so glad that you stopped by to read one of my stories. Now I can enjoy all of yours.

Thank you!

Rose Monroe 🌹

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Always 5 stars!

galadriel_fangaladriel_fanabout 2 months ago

Well isn’t this a delightful change of pace! To paraphrase the old saying, well behaved women rarely get turned into lions. Or maybe I’m not remembering that exactly right. In any case, I guess it’s no wonder the ancient Greek gods passed into memory given that they were so easily fooled and mollified.

Looking at the ledger, it appears I am now indebted to you one golden apple and one popsicle. Best wishes for your Kyra goal.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 months ago

Apples are called paradiser‘s too, in Europe and now it makes sense … adam and eva, the apple, the paradiser …. And now atalanta and hippomené well it makes sense …. AND do you remember that song: „it started with a kiss ….“ Hot chocolate wonderful sweet song fitting perfect

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨🌸

skillmanskillmanabout 1 month ago

Wow, that was different. Love it. I'm not hung up on all sex I love a well crafted tale. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackie.Hikaru@Jackie.Hikaru
03/20/2024 News: Just released my story 'Atalanta vs Love' for the April Fool's day contest. Go check it out and let me know what you think! In other news, I'm still working diligently on Kyra and the Swordstress. Thank you everyone who's been sending me messages asking abou...