Atem's Conquest Pt. 01

Story Info
A submissive young woman falls prey to a dominant man.
3k words
4.37
5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Teggert
Teggert
4 Followers

He sees the endless stream of gold ore, loaded onto small carts, emerging from the maw of the mine. The dust and dirt hid the bleached skin of the men and women in torn clothing, their eyes squinting in the glare of the sun. They look down, eager not to attract unnecessary attention. They feed the ever hungry beast, Shangrila, the City of Dreams, the spider, that dwells in a net between worlds and times. The sigil of Pegasus, the merchant guild of Shangrila is everywhere, on the uniforms of the guards, tattooed on the inmates and slaves, and adorning the walls and gates of the facility.

He knows them all, the inmates and the guards, their weaknesses, their talents, their potential. The black-haired overseer is only interested as far as the operation was guaranteed. He draws in his lungs full of spring air and turns away from them. He heads for the main gate, the armed Pegasus guards salute and let him through, their attention true. With their involuntary small gestures, their body language tells tales. They think they know him, but they are wrong.

Beyond the walls of the bleak atmosphere of the gold minds, on the central plaza of Shangrila, the sun shines onto the gilded statue of a wizard in the middle of the square. people crisscross over the vast expanse, smelling of jasmine and coffee. Atem sighs and enjoys the first cup of the day. His black eyes dance over the faces and expressions of those milling about the square, and there he finds her, a young woman, at the end of her twenties, who sits on her usual bench in the shadow of a tree and reads. Her dark wavy hair is tucked behind an ear, making the curve of her jaw visible, while her dark lashed eyes appear concentrated on the book nestled in her lap. From time to time she looks up, the kind smile appearing as she gives it to random passers-by. There is a warmth in this smile and a slight uncertainty that Atem can detect.

"What a lovely day to read about mathematics," the voice is deep and rich, and Beth looks up from her reading as a man sits down on the bench next to her. He smiles at her and there is warmth and engagement in his black eyes. He keeps himself upright, smiles kindly and waits with a cup full of coffee in his finely manicured hands. The man is handsome, Beth manages to observe; interested and interesting.

She blushes, "Oh, I love mathematics, it is... somewhat soothing. Though, I know that it is not the most interesting topic for most people."

He chuckles, "Boring is relative, isn't it? I mean, there are so many interesting facets in the world of mathematics. I'd love to learn more about it. Maybe you could show me something that's not in my usual repertoire?" His eyes sparkle with genuine curiosity.

Blushing slightly, the woman responds, "Oh, really? That sounds like a challenge. But I love challenges. How about a brief introduction to number theory?" She offers a hand for a greeting, which Atem takes and brushes a kiss on it with an elegant somehow outlandish gesture. "I'm Beth," she tells him demurely.

"Atem de Vries, I am most interested in the theory of networks and logistics. Being an Executor in the Gold Mines appeals to my sense of working systems and patterns between individuals."

The talk that unfolds between the two was sparkling, if short. He had to leave for his work and she for hers. It would not be the last time they would meet, though. The next day the young woman searched out the gentleman who very soon after set feet toward her bench. The open, happy smile on her face seemed to come naturally to her.

"Ah, glad to see you again," Atem bows his neck in greeting and seems to think about something. "You look very nice today. The dress suits your figure quite well but you really should wear sexier outfits." It is indeed a conservative blue dress, which emphasizes her bust and clings to her waist to draw attention to her bottom and the elegant legs. It ends just below her knees and covers her arms to just below her elbows. There is a small watch on her wrist, the dark red painted fingernails offer a pop of color to the whole ensemble.

The appraisal causes a blush to rise on her cheeks, and her smile is a mixture of shyness and feigned self awareness. "Oh, you think?"

"Of course!" he bows to take her hand to blow a kiss. "Today I promised to show you my domain, didn't I? Do you have the time?" He keeps her hand in his. She notices the softness of it and realizes that its strength likely does not come from hard labor.

The gates to the famed gold mines fall closed behind them with a heavy, metallic THUD. The vastness of barracks lay before them, and dirt stained inmates bustle about, hauling carts full of precious gold ore. Pegasus guards oversee things, keeping inmates in line and ensuring that the mining operation runs smoothly and on schedule. "Come to my office, dear." Atem offers his arm and cautiously leads the woman, who looks around, wild eyed, and a disturbed at the pain and suffering she witnessed in the miners.

In the Overseer's office, there is a slightly perfumed cool air of detachment, letting the dirt and the suffering outside seem like a dream. The only light source in the room comes from a chandelier hung overhead; there are no windows in the room. A big mahogany table rests in the center of the room and tasteful, dark wooden planks cover the floor. A wall full of books and document boxes, some plants, and comfortable chairs is also in the room. Atem offers Beth a seat and then leans back, parking himself on the edge of the heavy table, looking down at her with a slight smile, "Now, we are here, Beth." His black eyes blink in recognition as guards step through the door, joining them. "Johnson and Dirk, good men!" Atem nods in greeting and then his eyes are back on the dark haired woman, "Give me your purse, please."

"Wha?" she looks back, her dark brown eyes are not understanding.

"Give me your purse, Beth," he has a patient pronunciation, like talking to a child, "I shall check for something. The men are here to testify as to what I find."

"But, what is..." she began to protest.

"Give it to me, Beth," he cuts into her argument. "I am an overseer of the mines and sadly, I have to check your purse. It's just a formality."

"I..." she looks around helplessly and her face blushes, "I hope this is short..." hesitantly the blue purse is handed over.

Atem nods with a smile, "Thank you." He opens it and rummages inside, then stops and looks up at the young woman, who is now perched on the chair's edge, "I really didn't expect that of you. Gentlemen, come closer!" He shows the both guards the content, still not taking the object of interest out, and he looks firmly at Beth before turning the purse so that she can see the golden glittering chunk of gold ore inside, nestled beside her lip gloss and hairbrush. The nugget, fat and appeared to be valuable.

"It's not mine!" she shouts, shocked and in disbelief., "You planted it there. I didn't take that!" She looks frantically from Atem to the guards. "This is ridiculous, I am an accountant... You invited me here to chat. We were going to discuss mathematics. "

"Please, shut up," Atems face is now set, he blinks and places the purse on the table, watching the brown haired woman for some time.

"Johnson, please write up the report," he said gravely.

Beth desperately shifts her weight from foot to foot as she tries nervously to explain again.

"I am really sorry, Beth, but getting caught with stolen gold on your person is an unforgivable offense. It would seem you manipulated me into bringing you to the mines. Dirk, the other guard, steps behind her chair and lays his hand upon her shoulder. The young woman blinks, the weight of the situation is sinking into her head. The sheer solid reality of it. "I will be back in a few minutes," Atem announces and departs, leaving it to the both prison guards to create the report.

As he comes back, Beth is slightly shaking, her eyes darting to him. "Please..." she says.

"I told you to be silent, girl," the black haired man tells her. He leans on the table again, crosses his arms. In this crazy situation where she stands accused of stealing precious gold ore from a mining facility that operates with slave labor, he seems to be her only hope.

"You are in a lot of trouble, girl. But I have a proposal for you." He breathes in and smiles a small tense smile and sees how she shrinks back into the seat with desperate hope in her eyes. "If I should make this report official, it would be a jail sentence of at least two years for you. You would serve your time right here in the mines." Beth's mouth hangs open. She is outright shocked now, and tears well in her beautiful eyes. He smiles internally. She is so sweet, so desirable. "I will not do that, though. I will use the leeway that I have as an overseer here to make you see your mistakes and to ensure that your talents will be put to better use." He slides a paper across the table just out of her reach. "Here is the contract for you to read and sign. I believe it is a generous offer under the circumstances. "

"But! But!" She says in protest as she watches him, still trying to grasp the situation.

"You stand up and read, girl." Atem says.

Beth blushes and looks to the other men, who seem to be indifferent to her plight.She blushes more and stands up, feeling embarrassed. She moves as if in a bad dream and Atem knows that the fear makes her excited. He has seen that in her. "Stand before the table, I have to search you. Read the contract while I do that."

Beth nods meekly and shivers slightly as she tries to concentrate on the paper, finding herself doing what this man wants from her. He moves behind her and she feels the blood throb in her head as he lifts the hem of her dress. As the blue skirt slides higher up her thighs, she whispers, "Please..." Atem smiles as her lacy panties come into view and he slaps the full white globe, making it dance to his satisfaction.

"Put your focus on reading the contract."

Beth blushes more and tries to read, but has trouble concentrating, as her body is bared and groped. The cool air touches her flared hips, the curve of her back and her flat tummy. Goosebumps rise on her skin both from the temperature and the feeling of the fabric tickling the small hairs of her back. The dress is pulled up over her head and folded neatly, placed on the table. The wavy hair now hangs like a curtain before her face, the dark flood covers her shoulders, contrasting against her fair skin. Now, only the white lacy panties, matching bra and shoes are all she is wearing.

Atem thinks that she looks delectable with her soft blush and slender hands raised to cover her breasts. He reaches over and pulls them down to rest at her sides, "You don't hide your body, girl. In the contract, you will see that I will get the authority over you as I see fit " He sees goosebumps cover her throat, reaching down to her breasts, which he bares at once, opening her bra. She cringes, but otherwise remains impassive. Her nipples become erect, surrounded by more goosebumps.

"Now I want you to turn around, pull your panties down and step out of them, remove your shoes too, girl," he steps back carefully as if to let the both guards see her body. She blushes more, sighs and turns around, and hooks her fingers into the panties at the waist, softly pulling them down her elegant legs. The young woman tries to not meet the men's gaze, but from her expression he knows that she is excited, afraid and excited. She lifts a leg to step out of her panties and then the other. So elegant, so submissive, Atem thinks. "The shoes," he orders to the now naked woman, who looks so sexy in his office, baring herself to him and his men.

He sees that her toes are painted red to match her fingernails, and her sex is a trimmed, dark triangle. It glistens and the scent of arousal hits his nostrils. and. Beth is clearly embarrassed, looks like she wants to die of shame. "Good girl! Now, Beth, I want you to bend over the table, put your weight on your elbows, continue reading the contract and relax." The black haired man gets some lube from a nearby drawer, pulls on a thin rubber glove and steps behind the beautiful swell of her ass.

"Please," Beth implores him.

A soft, warning smack lands on her buttock, letting her flesh dance enticingly. A sharp gasp escapes her lips.

"Good, you are learning. Now relax," The tall man leans over her, lays his hand on the small of her back and pushes two of his fingers slowly into the involuntary, quivering folds. They are soon engulfed with the warmth of the woman's pussy.

Atem smiles and just enjoys the feeling as his fingers move, inspecting. He sees her back tensing and a slight wiggling of her hips. He smiles and pulls out with a soft, wet sound, "Your sex is so tight and smooth. It is most acceptable." He withdraws from her, and pushes her buttocks to the sides, spreading her ass for him. His two fingers, still thickly covered with lube, enter her anus. Beth moans, humiliated and drops her head. But he feels her flesh clasp involuntary on him."Good girl, just a bit more," he takes his time with her tush before he removes his fingers again, and disposes of the glove without haste while she stands there, naked, bent over the table, presenting her enticing tush to the guards.

Another smack causes her to jolt. "You had enough time to read, Beth, now sign." The young woman sighs and does, still not daring to stand up or protest, horrified, yet excited by her circumstances. "Good, you will learn to obey me sooner, girl. But this was a right decision," Atem smiles to himself and takes the sheet of paper from her, "Now give me your hands." The soft padded cuffs click subtly as he secured them behind Beth's back. "This is just a measurement to prevent you from doing silly things. They will be removed, when you have shown that you can be a good girl and follow all my instructions to the letter, now kneel."

Beth sighs and her face becomes deep red, she puts her chin down and lets the long wavy hair cover her face and breasts as she awkwardly goes down to her knees, turning around, to not present her sex and ass to the guards. Atem reaches out and pinches the soft flesh under her dark hair, making Beth cry out softly, "You lift your head, turn around to let these gentlemen enjoy your treasures, spread your knees, don't be unkind." He enjoys her squirming and the soft tears of humiliation as she follows the orders.

"I will put this mask on you to make you concentrate on your training and me," Atem opens, lifting the thing he had placed on the table along the lube, a soft, black fitted, latex hood. He sees the horrified pitiful look in her beautiful dark eyes, sees the tears and feels his own excitement arise.

"Please," she stammers.

"Sir, you call me Sir for the days following," he cuts in firmly.

"Please, Sir, I will be good, just not that!" The naked woman leans closer, begging.

"It's just for your own good, Beth. I need to adjust your character fast and it's the best way for it. Or do you want to back off and go for the mines?" She bites her lips, crying, and he leans closer and wipes away her tears. "I will be there when you need me."

With that he puts the mask over her face, swallowing the world. There are openings for her mouth, nostrils and hair, and with some effort, Atem pulls her dark hair through a golden ring at the top of her head. She breathes hard now and Atem enjoys the contrast between the bleach skin, her sex and the blackness that engulfs her beautiful face. She is blind now, and the sounds are muffled for her as the latex presses on her ears. "Open your mouth," he smiles and puts a red rubber ball between her red lips, forcing her mouth to stay open. The latex straps are secured behind the hood holding the ball firmly in place. She groans softly, protesting, but otherwise remains still. Atem hums as he pulls a collar around the slender neck, tightens it and attaches a leash to the D-ring in front of it.

Atem hands the leash to the guards and she is led out of the room, naked, excited, helpless, frightened and exposed. She is safe from the guards, who keep their hands to themselves, as Atem directed. They will follow his orders and take her to a cell to begin her isolation. Atem takes her dress and lifts it to his face to take in her scent, then he disposes it in the trash can, she will not need it for a long time.

Teggert
Teggert
4 Followers