The Three Mother Pact

Story Info
A Femdom, Incest, & Noncon Amoral Novella.
31.5k words
4.62
13.5k
23

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 03/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Premise and Trigger Warnings

This is a three chapter, 30K+ words dark novella.

Tags: Mother, Son, Femdom, Fetish, Incest, Blackmail, Teasing, Humiliation, Punishment, Chastity.

Three beautiful, rich, and amoral female friends in their low 40s get together for their weekly cocktail Saturday mornings at the country club. High powered professionals, trophy wives, and MILFs all three, they discuss work, home, leisure, and sex as they always do. Soon they are discussing how their husbands and even their on-the-side lovers are not cutting it anymore. How something needs to change in their sex lives. When one of them impudently throws out that the son of a second one as personal boytoy sex-slave would be enough to have some real fun again, the later, rather than taking offence, flippantly states the same would be true about herself with the former's son. Though the third is a little more taken aback by her friends' sordid fancy, soon all three work out the details to make a fully-fledged mutual son-sharing agreement work, and toast a pact to carry it out.

Over the following weeks, one at a time the first two college-age men are cruelly betrayed by their own predatory mothers to the combined viscousness of her two friends. The mothers' unholy scheme, a success. But all is not destined to be well in the amoral MILF coven when the third mother, having had reservations from the beginning, and having witnessed the unbridled ferocity of the other two towards each other's sons, their unfeeling indifference towards their own, informs her friends she cannot betray her own son to them. A decision that is simply not acceptable to the latter, who take matters, first against the vulnerable young man, then against his flaking turncoat mother, into their own hands.

This novella explores the DARK intersection of FEMDOM, INCEST and NONCONSENT. Includes impact, breath and needle play, male-genital torture, and a vicious mother-son verbal humiliation passage among other scenes of intense nonconsensual and incestuous femdom. Read at your own risk.

Chapter 1

When Isabel went to have her regular Saturday morning coffee and cocktails with her very good friends Katherine and Victoria at the country club, she could not foresee how that morning would change her life. Isabel was after all a woman used to being in full control of her life. At 40 years old, a top trauma and ER surgeon, married to a very wealthy somewhat older man, and the mother of a very handsome and smart young man herself, she had achieved the life success many other people, and most other women, fiercely wanted. She had the brains to go along with it of course. And she had the beauty as well. Luscious light-brown hair and sultry light-brown eyes that were positively magnetic. A very well sculpted figure--firm breasts, taut hips, a flat pelvis and slender legs--that girls half her age would die, would actually kill, for. All that success, and all those assets she possessed, leading to a self-confidence, and an appetite for all that was good in life, that was commensurate to her lofty station.

Isabel's friends, Katherine and Victoria, not surprisingly were a lot like Isabel herself, which was a key reason they made such good friends. The former and the latter, at 42 and 41 respectively, were just a little older that Isabel. A C-suite tech executive and a criminal defense law partner also respectively, both were also high powered professionals. Each was married to an older and even wealthier man. And each was mother to children of her own, though unlike Isabel, both Katherine and Victoria were mothers to a young adult son and a near adult daughter as well. Like Isabel, both of her friends had the body and sexual assets of much younger bombshells. Katherine being a svelte blue-eyed blonde, Victoria a willowy green-eyed redhead, both of whom also had tightly curved breasts, hips, pelvis, and butts sitting on top of slim long legs that drove men, of all ages, absolutely crazy with lust.

One thing that Isabel always found different about them though, was how embracing their immortal sex appeal, her friends had also embraced having a far looser moral compass. Both Katherine and Victoria, over the years, had had a succession of lovers to keep the sexual fires going beyond their marital bedrooms. Older wealthier men than their husbands. Younger handsomer men than their husbands. Friends, enemies and strangers to their husbands. They had had it all. Fortunately, for their husbands, they had always been discrete enough about it to keep their husbands dignity largely intact. And Katherine and Victoria had gotten away with it all. To Isabel though, it did bother her a little bit, that her friends thought that in life no crime, sin, or ethical lapse has ever been committed if almost nobody knows about it.

Regardless, Katherine and Victoria were Isabel's friends, and she understood them, because she felt like them, even if she had not always chosen like them. And that Saturday morning, they were no less than her very best friends, and they were all together for their weekly quality girl time of expresso, mimosas, and a good talk.

"How is work girls?" Asked Isabel of her friends, as she held a flute of sparklingly boozed orange juice in her right hand.

"Great. Just closed a great plea deal for a very prominent client. Nothing more than a slap on the wrist fine when his legal jeopardy included serious jail time was. After all, I demolished the tiny penis district attorney's case, after he spent the trial too busy looking at my legs to stand up for the State like he was supposed to" said Victoria. And Katherine, and Isabel, both laughed at that. After which Katherine added:

"Vic, you are a menace to society. Which is why I love you. It's been good for me too. We just closed our most lucrative corporate AI tools deal ever. A contract worth billions. Stock bounced 20% as soon as we did the requisite press release. I have no doubt this is the first of several such deals that will make the fortunes of the firm, and my career."

"No doubt some poor sap lost his eyes in the valleys of your buttoned down shirt cleavage when he was signing the dotted line too. Without saying that you do not have other professional talents of course." This time Victoria teased, while flattering, her friend.

"That may have been one factor. No offense taken. What about you, Isa?"

"I do not work on deals, like you both. But my team at the Immaculate Grace Hospital did handle most patients from a recent mass casualty event, and managed to save quality of life for nearly all."

"Was that from that catastrophic building collapse that was in the news?" Asked Katherine of her friend Isabel, as each of the three women took a sip from their mimosa flutes. "Oh girl, you are amazing, and good for you. On a lighter note, how are your home renovations going?"

"New pool house is complete, but the swimming pool itself is just a hole in the ground."

"Why would you need a new swimming pool anyway?" Asked Victoria. "When there is such a wonderful pool here at the club?" Even though Victoria did not highlight the fact her house, like Katherine's, already had a pool.

"We do not have any architectural projects going." Inserted Katherine. "But we did just sign a contract for an entirely new landscape design." The blonde continued. Even as the group of women friends, moved on the next thing.

And so they continued for another fifteen minutes or so as they sipped, sitting elegantly and seductively cross legged on luxurious patio chairs on the country club terrace, each woman in a stunning spring dress and heels, that some, many, would consider lacking in modesty. Until they came around to that topic the threesome never failed to touch on:

"And how is your handsome young beau, Vic?" Asked Katherine. Isabel recalling that her redheaded friend was getting serviced daily by one of her young, buff, legal associates.

"He is ok, but the fun is wearing off. He does have a great tongue, but after the first twenty times it is not as exciting to have a pretty young boy under your desk at work anymore. What about your dignified older one?" Asked back the redhead of the blonde, who was sleeping with her company's CEO.

""Fine I guess. He does wine me and dine me every time we are on a business trip. And it is getting hard to hide from Patrick the growing collection of one-of-a-kind jewelry he gifts me." Patrick being Katherine's husband. Then she continued. "I mean, it does flatter the ego to be the hot arm candy of the only billionaire in the room. But I am tired of blowing his dick to an erection every night. His old, small and flaccid dick."

"Yeah I would understand that." Interjected Victoria again.

"Girls, I love you both, but really. You feel no guilt, no shame, sometimes?" Asked Isabel of her two gorgeous girlfriends.

"No! Never!" Was their unanimous chorus of a response. "And you should try it too" Added Katherine. "Before that beautiful cunt of yours shrivels from no new dick in it!" Added Victoria.

"Yeah right. I have been tempted, girls, I am just not sure the cost is worth the reward. Just listen to you two."

"You got a point there. I am in need of some new excitement." Said Victoria.

"Me too. There just isn't much I can think off that can top everything I have tried so far." Said Katherine.

"What do you expect? You two dirty sluts have tried it all. And I mean the dirty sluts part lovingly of course. You would need to go really taboo to top it." Said Isabel, thinking aloud. To which Katherine added.

"Yes... something more taboo. Something more taboo that would get my juices flowing is Vic's handsome, strapping young son nude on all fours on a leash, begging to lick my vagina so I stop stepping my stiletto heels on his balls!"

Leading Isabel to nearly spit out the sip of mimosa she was taking right then. They had gone some wild places the three of them. But she turned to look at her friend Katherine, then her friend Victoria, then Katherine again, wondering if Kat, who had clearly drunk too much, had gone too far. But Victoria only smiled, and responded.

"You know what Sister? The lurid details might be a little different, but I was thinking the same thing about your son."

Isabel could not believe her ears. So she began to interject. "Girls..." before Katherine herself interjected. "Oh... come on. Both Vic's boy and mine are handsome fellows alright, but they are empty headed good-for-nothings. That would put their best assets to good use at least. Yours on the other hand Isa, is both beauty and brains. And that would actually make him the cream of the crop and the most fun of all. I would happily share mine if you share yours."

"Yes. Think about it Isabel." Then began Victoria. "I bet you do not spend nearly enough time with your boy. That you have not since you handed him over to some nanny for the sake of your career nearly two decades ago." And Victoria's words were painful for Isabel to hear, but rang true. Then Victoria added. "It would be nice to make up some of that lost time with some quality mother-son time. Share him with your good friends at the same time. And no handsome young men need to be permanently physically or mentally harmed in the process of us having a little fun." And Isabel really could not believe her friends were contemplating this. Working it out. So Isabel brought up the obvious.

"I think that the boys, that Nicolas, Henry and Phillip, empty headed or not, would have their own opinion about this..."

"Are you kidding?" Answered Katherine. "Nic cannot help salivating as soon as he sees a short skirt on high heels. Even on a woman old enough to be his mother. Perhaps even on his own mother. That is probably enough to persuade him to submit. If it is not, he is a vain, shallow himbo who is too used to his prestigious college, his luxury sports car, his designer clothes, to risk losing those things by upsetting his financially generous mother. What would he do without his weekends at this country club, his summers at the yacht club, his winters at the ski resort? Those are the epicenters of his social life. So if the sexual carrot does not work, the financial and social sticks certainly would."

Isabel did feel Katherine had a point. But she was not convinced, and her friends could see that. So Victoria added.

"Isa, I know you think the best of everybody, your boy and ours included. But they are no saints themselves. They have dirty little secrets, that we as their mothers know. Secrets that they are very afraid off. If everything else fails we can always remind them dirty little secrets do not always stay secret, and they will fall in line." And this time her friend's tone and demeanor was so serious it brought a shiver down Isabel's spine. Isabel was not sure her son had a secret so dirty to exercise that kind of leverage, but she could see by this point Victoria and Katherine were all but sold on the sordid notion and were just trying to sell it to her. She did have one last card to play to try to make them see reason.

"Patrick, Bill, and Paul..." she started, referring to their husbands, their son's fathers. But Katherine was ready for that.

"Now you definitely are kidding! They are even more absent than we are. If they hear all of a sudden we are spending some quality time with the boys they will say it is a good thing, and leave it at that. Will not ask anything more."

And Isabel knew that to be true. Though she did not affirmatively agree, Katherine and Victoria could see Isabel had more or less relented. Peer pressure was a powerful thing, they knew, and Isabel wanted to be agreeable to their enthusiasm. They also knew that Isabel was also looking for some excitement herself, but just was not going to take the initiative about it on her own. Together with her friends however, was another matter. In any case, before Isabel could push back again on it, Katherine lifted her mimosa flute and said "Let's toast to it!" And the three women, all three of the amoral low 40s mothers, lifted and clinked their glasses and drank from them. In effect closing their own version of a handshake deal. Then Katherine added.

"I will reach out to Nic and invite him for some mother-son quality time. A dinner date with me next Friday night. Say we are going to one of the great mountainside restaurants a couple of hours out of town he knows I love. Will pick him up from his fraternity house and drive him to a mountainside manor my company owns instead. We use it for client conferences and executive retreats at other times, but it is perfect for our purpose and will be empty at that time. Both of you, Vic and Isa, can wait for us there. Then we can have, you two can have, Nic for some fun and games."

"Sound like a great plan." Responded Victoria, before Katherine added.

"The Friday after will be your turn, Vic. And the one after yours, Isa."

To which the two friends responded "You got it", and "Ok" respectively.

Then the three friends toasted the final details of their agreement one more time.

*****

When Nicolas got the text from his mother inviting him to a mother-son dinner the following Friday night, he did not hesitate to drop his plans with his buddies and accept. He did not consider himself a mommy's boy, but he was fond of his mother, and he did not spent too much time, had never spent enough time with her. Her career, her social commitments both with and without his father, kept her busy, and Nicolas thought of her as loving and kind but a little absent. For one weekend night a few hours with his mother instead of his buddies would be well spent. He had got himself in trouble on his party nights with his buddies after all. Serious life altering trouble. So a little separation from that was good. So all in all, next Friday night with his mom was something he looked forward too.

Nicolas' mom Katherine, or Kat like her friends called her, had said she intended to take him to one of those upper crust multi-star-rated restaurants she liked a couple of hours west of town. And had been specific that to meet the dress code, he should dress up in a white shirt, and black pants and jacket. Nicolas did not actually feel the need to go that fancy to spend a couple of hours with his mother, maybe six when he added the drive to and from the low mountains where the restaurant was. But if that made her happy, so be it. So he complied. He did feel however something strange in the tone of her communication, but could not explain it in any way, and let it go. And by the time early Friday evening came by, he was a little embarrassed to admit to himself he was looking forward to his dinner date with his mother.

In cancelling his prior plans with his buddies, he did not give them his new alternate plans. So they had been a little miffed, and had joked that maybe he had a new girlfriend he was stepping out on Halley, his current girlfriend, with. Rather than disabuse his friends of that notion he had let their suspicions slide. A decision that Nicolas would come to regret when 6pm on Friday finally arrived and Jim and Hank, two of his fraternity brothers, came in through the front door with news that his date was waiting for him outside.

"Hey, Nic, goodness gracious man! For fuck sake! The reason you dumped us for tonight is outside. She told us to tell you she is waiting for you. Fine piece of ass my friend! How come you did not tell us, your buddies, your brothers, about that!" Said Jim, almost breathless from his blathering.

'Yeah, are you stepping out on Halley with that? Halley will be incensed, and you will be dumped, but we support you man!" Added Hank.

Nicolas was a little dumfounded by his friends reaction, their attitude. But he decided to keep his cool and simply finally explain himself. "I am just going out to have dinner with my mom. This is the right time so that may be her. But by your guys behavior, more likely it is simply a mistake and it is just some chick that came for somebody else."

"Nic! Your mother?! You are telling me that uber hot blonde chick is actually a MILF? What was it... oh yes, Kat she said her name was. Long blonde hair on that gorgeous head with a pair of very expensive looking sunglasses on top. Killer bare legs on the pedals of her white European ultraluxury convert. A short and tight enough black minidress, and enough makeup, to give the college sluts we chase after a run for their money." Added Jim. And though Nicolas could not help being absolutely, totally creeped out by the sexualization in his friend's description, the factual details sounded correct, so it probably was his mother waiting for him, Nicolas decided.

"Ok, enough. That may be my mother you are talking about, so cut it out, you creeps. I guess I better go."

"Well, I would rush to her too! Going to dock back in the mothership tonight? Plow and sow the mother earth? Return to the original womb? I would most definitely do so if I were you!"

"Enough, I said, you two degenerate assholes! Thanks about letting me know, but goodbye!" Finally said Nicolas as he left his buddies behind, but still heard one of them saying:

"If you want I will put some more baby Nics in her for you!" Which Nicolas decided to entirely ignore as he walked away.

Unfortunately for Nicolas, his two buddies' description of his mother was not far from the mark. She was in her weekend playtime sports car. And though her cocktail little black dress was probably technically appropriate for a top end restaurant, it, and the rest of her getup, was more appropriate for a hot date with an illicit lover than with a son. It was a little creepy, Nicolas thought. But it creeped him infinitely more that his own dick, growing and moistening, seemed to react to the sight almost as much as his friends' dicks seemed to have.

123456...9