Athaniel's Libation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thrust up further and urged her head down with my hands, just to get those lips I'd stared at all night to wrap around me. She obliged dutifully, soon abandoning the confines of her husband's pride and joy altogether so I could plunge into her mouth and see how much she could take. She gagged and sputtered. It turned out she couldn't take much.

She chuckled apologetically. "I've never had a cock in my mouth before. And definitely nothing this size."

"Never?" I asked incredulously.

She shook her head. "I've heard your kind does these things."

"Yes we do."

The response was less than eloquent as I busied myself nestling my cock back between her breasts. She went back to jouncing her tits up and down. My precum and the copious amount of drool I'd just forced out of her throat all mixed together to turn the entire area into a slick, soft, plump-- It was too much. My balls started clenching rhythmically. I fucked at her chest wildly, no longer in control. I pushed in deep and as her lips stretched around the head of my cock once again I tumbled over the edge. She sputtered as the first wave of my cum hit the back of her mouth. She pulled her mouth free but didn't close it in time to avoid another wave hitting her palate. The rest of my climax washed over her in thick lazy gushes.

"What the...?" she uttered. Then it hit her, for real, and her eyes rolled back in her head. "OHFUUCCC!" she wailed. I had to hold her upright for the last few jets.

"I feel so...ohfuck... are you done?" Her eyes re-focused on my face just as I aimed the last gush on her tits for good measure. She gaped at me with wild desperation.

"I am now. Take these off." I said roughly while I pawed at her dress.

She sighed in relief when she realized that even if I was 'done', I had no intention of stopping. She went to work immediately. Her eyes had gone heavy, her eyelids only barely staying up as if they were trying to tempt her into another realm that lurked just there in the darkness. But she was too eager to lay back and let herself drift away. Clumsily, she tugged at the tangle of laces that held the back of her bodice together, but the cock swinging lazily in front of her proved too much of a distraction. She leaned forward and opened her mouth to take me in again. This time she relaxed around it and worked a decent amount of it into the tight confines of her gullet before she choked and pulled out the slimy rod with a cough.

"That's better," she rasped, and wrapped her hands around it to stroke slowly and to swirl it around in the gooey mess on her face. Her laces were forgotten.

I stepped back. "My lady, do you still want me to fuck you?"

Looking entirely unladylike, she nodded at me with pleading eyes. Then blinked a few times, as if trying to clear her focus.

"Then remove the dress," I commanded her, stepping back to take the object of her obsession our of her reach.

She got onto her feet shakily, but with firm resolve on her face. Firm resolve, and the contents of my balls.

As she made another attempt to get undressed, I slid out of off my own clothes. When I straightened up I found her gawking at me, holding up her dress at the hem.

"Incredible," she said. "You are like a god."

There was nothing divine or sacred about what I was doing, but a compliment is a compliment. "A god that is still waiting for you to take off your dress." I said, gesturing at her.

With a startled nod, she started lowering her dress. "I hope I please you." Shyness suddenly settled on her and she cast her eyes down as she revealed herself to me.

Beneath her heavy breasts, her stomach was flat and wide, and then, incredibly it flared out into even wider hips and soft thighs. Bodies had always been bodies, slightly different maybe, but mostly the same. But her curving silhouette took femininity to an entirely new scale. The plentiful softness of her figure was an invitation to decadence. Hers was a body to feast on. To drown in plenty.

"My mind will not believe what my eyes are telling me," I said to her. "In a thousand years, I have never beheld such beauty."

Her eyes went wide and for a moment I thought I saw tears pooling. "No one has ever even told me I am beautiful. Not even my husband."

"He has his own ways to express his pride."

"Like swinging his sword at you for noticing his wife's tits?"

"Oh? Was that what that was about?"

She turned slowly, turning her head to smile at me over her shoulder. "Of course. He hated the way you looked at me."

My eyes devoured the curve in her back, how it matched the flare of her hips in a way I just couldn't comprehend. Then they tumbled to her round buttocks. Whatever she'd said about her husband forgotten.

"My eyes see you clearly, my lady, but my mind refuses to comprehend."

"Maybe your hands would fare better?"

I took a step towards to her. "They are my last hope at this point."

She leaned back into me and the softness of her backside engulfed the base of my cock. "Not your last hope," she said, and cocked her hips to press against me, making tatters of my witty dialogue.

Instead, a broken sound escaped my throat and I pulled her hips against me. I wanted to feel that again.

In the cool night air her skin was as smooth as porcelain, but it yielded slickly under my touch, as if it wanted to suck me in, engulf me.

She arched her back and rested her head back against my shoulder. She gazed into my eyes as my hands roamed, consuming every crescent shape, every crook. Her eyes drifted shut when I lifted the incredible heft of her breasts and her voice thrummed with every breath.

"My lord?" she whispered.

"Yes?"

"Have your hands comprehended?"

"No." My fingers sank into her flesh and I squeezed them together, trapping her nipples. "I am more astounded then ever."

"Ah!" she gasped. "Try... ah!... Try--" Her hand slipped between us and clutched my cock. "--this?"

I leaned in to kiss the side of her face. "You want my cock? Are you sure?"

"Uhuh."

My hands abandoned her breasts to spread my cum evenly over her belly, her waist, her hips. While my cock oozed and did the same to her back.

"You're making me yours." She breathed between gasps.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back to look her in the eye. "Are you?" I used my free hand to line up my cock.

"Yes." She whispered and circled her arm around my neck. Leaning into me, she started to wrap her soaked cleft around my cock. "Yes!"

My hands roamed down to circle her waist firmly, as if they could inscribe her flesh with my need. Possess it. Own it. and started pushing in. My eyes marveled for a moment at the curve of her back, how it made all the muscles stand out, made dimples just where her back met her buttocks and thick folds where her waist twisted. Then my eyes found her face again.

"Are you?" I asked again.

Her eyes were struggling to stay open as she looked up at me. "Yes!" she gasped. "Fuck me like my husband can't!"

She was so wet, and impossibly tight around me as I sawed into her. I pushed in all the way, feeling the softness of her buttocks press into my hips just as my cock pushed into her deepest depths. The sensation was too much and I twitched, a small orgasm rolling over me. Once, twice. She gasped when she felt me shoot deep into her. "Oh.... god." She exhaled as she rocked back onto me with small firm movements, pushing the milky aphrodisiac deeper into her womb. "Oh fuck!"

She pursed her lips and huffed frantically to control her breathing. Her hand perched tenderly on her belly like I'd seen some women do when they were with child. She dropped her gaze to look at her hand in wonder. "I can feel it all the way up here! Oh fuck!"

My hand were still tangled into the remnants of her meticulously plaited braids and I snapped her head back to force her to look into my eyes. Then I started fucking her for real.

"Ungg!" The reaction was immediate. Her eyes dilated and lost focus. Her mouth had gone slack. With every single thrust I pushed her closer to the zenith of ecstasy.

Her core clenched around me, and released, then clenched again. Her eyes rolled up behind her eyelids, her breath stuck in her chest, only pushed in and out by the deep plunges of my cock. Flutters ran up her thighs, spasms rippled through her back rippled. Her mouth opened, emitting silence, and her skin turned an even darker shade of scarlet.

Her legs were starting to fail and she crumpled against me. Quickly, I let go of her hair to wrap my arm against her waist to support her weight.

Her eyes fluttered open slightly and I gazed into her unseeing eyes, focused far away, focused deep inside.

Then she let go. The breath tore out of her in a guttural moan and she started bucking, convulsing. Her legs gave way and after a moment, I couldn't help but let her go. She fell into the grass on her hands and knees, then crumpled, her entire body twitching violently in an unerring rhythm.

"Ooooooh." She managed to get an arm under her face and looked for a moment like she was going to crawl somewhere, then just dropped her face onto her arm. I could see a smile spread on her face. A new rhythm emerged. A chuckle, laughter, deep from the belly I had just plundered, resonated through the darkness between the trees.

"You, sir, have a magic cock."

Then her head dropped down again, lying there in a tumble of floppy limbs. Laughter still rising from where her face was buried in her arms.

I chuckled along with her. What an incredible sight. I remembered her at the table a few hours ago. She had seemed smaller somehow, most of her hidden inside. Now she spread it out. A banquet, not just of her flesh, but of her person.

I fell to my knees behind her, appreciating her body with my hands. I massaged up and down her back, I worked the glorious roundness of her backside. Plying it into the right angles. All the while soft groans came from the tumble of arms and red hair that was half hidden in the grass. "Magic hands too," she mumbled.

I shifted my weight forward and pushed my cock down between her thighs, dragging it back and forth in the slick wetness.

She hissed in surprise. "You have more for me? How long you gonna keep fucking meeee..." Her sentence ended in a moan as I pushed my cock past her broken defenses.

I brushed her hair to one side and turned her head a little so I could see the side of her face just inches away from mine. Her eyes were closed and she still had a contented smile on her face.

"As long as I want. Or as long as you want."

"Wowwww," she sighed. "Till dawn?"

"If that's when you want to stop." I whispered.

"But you have your duel, remember? With my husband."

"Oh yeah."

Her eyes opened lazily and a new smile curled her lips.

"He can just come find us here and see how you make me come. He did say he wanted to see what kind of man you are." She started rocking back against me. matching my slow long strokes. "You will beat him won't you?"

"You want me to beat him?"

"Uhu." She grunted as she started pushing back harder against me. "I want you to humiliate him. In front of everyone."

"My lady!" I punctuated my words by pushing deeper into her. "You really don't like your husband."

She didn't reply, just rolled her eyes back and spasmed through another orgasm.