Athaniel's Libation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet." I slid my hand between her slick thighs. "Are you?" 

"I am content when you are, my lord." Surprise tinged her tone.

I rose up and gently pressed her onto her back. Then I kissed down her side, asking between caresses, "You've no needs of your own?" A whimper escaped her as my tongue found her womanhood. 

"Must you--oh!" Words failed her.  

I took my time, laving her with languid strokes, bringing her to the edge, again and again, only to draw back.  

As she writhed and gasped, wonder filled me. I had come here with violence in my veins and crude imaginings of selfish rutting. Instead, I found... company. Comradeship, where I thought none existed. A complex creature was unfolding before me, submission and steel entwined. 

When at last I granted her release, she was splendid to behold. Back arching, skin flushing, fingers clutching the sheets, suspended in exquisite agony until I mercifully toppled her into shuddering ecstasy. 

As she quieted, I kissed my way up her body, finding my manhood at her gates once more, as if by happenstance.  

"You needn't have done that," she murmured without opening her eyes. 

"Why not?" I kissed her neck, feeling her sigh at my touch. 

"I'm but a servant." 

I lifted my head to see her face. Still, she kept her eyes closed. 

"That means naught to me," I told her. "My kind finds such distinctions distasteful. To me, you are only a woman. And a glorious one at that." 

Her eyes opened, and she regarded me thoughtfully. "Yet you enjoyed it when the princess bade you take me."

She was right. However wrong, the thrill had been intoxicating.

"As did I," she continued. "Use me as you will, whenever you wish. The thought makes me melt, literally." 

Her words made me tremble. A new urgency filled me. 

"Like this?" I grasped my cock and slid into her with one resolute shove. 

"No!" Alarm filled her eyes. "Again, lord? Your spear is too immense for me!" 

I froze, confused. Yet still she ground against me.  

"You've had me so often, you'll break me!" Her eyes were wide, fixed on mine. Then I understood her game. 

"Silence," I growled. "Remember your place." With that, I drove into her with one fierce stroke. A guttural moan burst from her as I crushed her beneath me. 

"My place?" she gasped as I withdrew, only to sheathe myself again. "Is this my place, to be your little whore? To spread my legs so you might plow me?" 

Her filthy words maddened me. I pinned her legs down and angled her hips to delve deeper still. Her moans dissolved into wordless cries, eyes rolling back, as I plunged into her, grunting with the effort, lungs burning. When she spasmed around me, she would have thrown me off had I not held her fast. The sensation undid me. My strokes turned erratic as I slammed into her, body moving of its own accord.

"Open your mouth." I ordered her and grabbed her hair to pull her head up with one hand while I pulled my cock out with the other. She gawked up at me, bewildered, as I roughly yanked her out of the reverie I had just fucked her into. But then her eyes locked onto my cock as a stream of thick white cum splashed out onto her belly.

"Nnno!" She let out a frustrated whimper. But by then the stream gathered force. The next jet landed on her chest with an audible splat.

I watched as if from another plane of existence as the pearly white stream slowed briefly before gathering force again, more powerful this time. It shaped itself into a long rope that flew straight into Freya's face. In a reflex, she opened her mouth and caught some of the coveted nectar in her mouth before the stream returned to a lazy dribble.

But she had learned her lesson, and she was ready for the next landing. I continued to aim jets onto her ardent tongue, eventually leaning closer when they became less powerful.

"My reward," she mumbled when I was done. She didn't even react when I pushed my cock home again, down between her thighs. She was too intent on gathering up whatever had landed on her stomach and bringing it to her mouth with her fingers.

When she finished, she looked up at me, as if she had only just remembered I was there. She smiled, her eyes slow and heavy-lidded. Her voice was low, and the words came in a slow slur. "Did you fuck lady Hinde like this?"

I had been slowly wandering into a fuck induced stupor as I sawed into her posterior. Her sudden question took me by surprise. "Huh?"

"Uhuh." She started rocking her hips in an exaggerated movement to meet my thrusts. "Did you mess her up like you did with me?"

"I would say so." I said. Not entirely sure where this was going.

"I wish I could have watched you turn her into your filthy fucktoy," she said.

Amazed, I drove whimpers out of her with my cock. Her mind, I was coming to realize, was full of surprises.

"The high and mighty lady Sala," she continued, "half-delirious, staggering around the keep with your come oozing down her legs. It makes me so happy. Will you let me watch some time?" She sucked her bottom lip into her mouth and nodded at me as if to answer the question for me.

"I'll have to ask the lady." I said as I drove into her with a slow punctuated thrusts, each one building on the next, without hurry, climbing towards another peak.

She shook her head. "You still don't understand, do you? You don't have to ask us anything."

Her words opened up a chasm in me. I didn't want to have this power over anyone. It was... wrong. "No." I managed to groan before I was hit by a wall of pleasure so intense that I was sure my balls were being turned inside out.

"Yes!" she laughed as my world turned black and I poured out my guilt inside her. When I opened my eyes, I found her riding against me like nothing had happened.

"How about the princess?" she moaned with an evil smirk. "Are you going to fuck her?"

I froze, images of Mala flooding my mind. What I would do to see her let go... How glorious would it be to see her composure break? "Ungh." I grunted as my cock expanded inside her servant.

"Fuck her for me? I want to see it so bad."

I started slamming into her wildly, the fantasy overtaking me. Mala's lithe form, covered in sweat. Her calm demeanor broken by orgasm after orgasm.

One stroke, two strokes. Each jumping me closer to another orgasm. "Yeah? You like that, don't you?" She gasped. "You want her."

"Yes!" I exclaimed as I fell over the edge and started shooting into Freya's depths once again.

"Oh, yes!" she howled as she started bucking against me violently, riding through her own orgasm. "You want those giant milky tits of hers?" she screamed.

My eyes shot open in horror. I tried to stop my orgasm in its tracks, but it was like trying to dam a waterfall with nothing but a handful of sand.

And Freya saw it. She saw the surprise, and then the horror, in my eyes. Her eyebrows shot up in a look of wonder. For a moment she seemed suspended mid orgasm, then she pushed hard against me and we both rode out our climax together.