Athena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stopped kissing. I was dumbfounded. I said I wouldn't bet on it, but she was adamant. I suggested she just give me her number at the end of the cruise, but she said she had no connectivity at home. Then she suddenly got teary, somehow escaped my arms, and abruptly headed back. I was left holding air, staring after her.

Apparently this was going to be a modern Greek tragedy.

****

Underway again at sunset, we watched the stars come out as Santorini fell below the horizon. Athena was touching me and bumping me at every opportunity. She stood behind me, her arms around my waist, her boobs on my back, her head leaning against me. Even Aph had warmed up a little. She was standing next to me at the railing, occasionally bumping my shoulder as we hit a wave, the first time she had touched me at all. The wind was picking up and the sea was slipping by faster. It was getting dark.

It was still early, but a mysterious energy seemed to pervade the darkening twilight. I put it down to my growing interest in Athena, but we all seemed to feel it. The full day of sun and drinking didn't begin to explain the height of my growing arousal.

We heeled more, but the engines still thrummed and vibrated. The small working sails were taut, unwrinkled, and, like me, stiff as concrete. Athena's thumbs were hooked in the front of my belt. As we rose and fell in the mild waves, I felt her boobs crushing rhythmically against me. Then I felt her thumbs pushing my belt down in little steps as we rebounded from the bottom of each trough. Soon they were dangerously near my dick, which, due to Athena's dress code, now risked poking out above belt level. Neither of us acknowledged the situation. Nor did Aph, who was still dressed in shorts and a filmy top but somehow radiating heat in the cool of the night.

Athena suddenly slid one hand inside my belt and onto to my steely stiff self. She gripped me. After a minute, she gave me a tentative stroke. An explosive bolt of energy shot through my entire body from head to toe. I felt ready to pop, like I'd been watching porn for hours. Maybe I'd just been watching Aph too much, but whatever, it was electric.

Athena pumped me again, harder. I almost shot in her hand. Unable to resist, I tried to hump her hand, but now she somehow knew to let it ride with my dick. I tried again but she held on. I was burning.

When I had cooled a bit Athena held her hand still and loosened her grip, so I got a little friction. She was encircling my cock with one hand and brushing its tip with the other. I felt explosive but strangely fuzzy, unmoored from my usual reality by the wind, the waves, the rocking, the roaring, the high sexual energy. My vision was narrowing, and it was like I could feel every nerve in my body. As I humped her hand, the boobs pressed on my back seemed immense and the hands in my pants became my entire universe. I hung onto the railing blindly as she began to stroke me off. I was working up to a ten minute orgasm.

But then something happened: I heard a low, keening moan. It was Aph, eyes out to sea but somehow aware. She had gone entirely rigid. I didn't see why, but I really couldn't concentrate. Athena, though, suddenly stopped, withdrew her hands and straightened up. "Sorry," she said matter-of-factly, eyes averted. She was acting like she'd bumped someone in a hallway.

Aph was cross. "Not good," she said weakly. "Not good at all." Her knees were quivering. She leaned heavily on the unreliable-looking railing and seemed to be on the verge of collapse. Still panting, I reached over and offered her a hand. She flinched away, not wanting to touch me.

The wind had increased. The sea thundered by as we rocketed into the night.

****

We made our way to the dining room, guiding Aph. Her legs were working better but she was in a kind of a fog. Athena was acting like nothing unusual had happened. I wasn't quite sure what had happened myself, but I was still consumed by an overpowering sexual rush. The romantic surroundings must be amplifying everything. And I was at a loss about Aph, her body heat and her weakness. It all seemed very weird. Maybe this was some kind of ghost ship. I wondered how long it had been plying these waters. Anything this side of the iron age seemed possible.

We sat at our regular table. The dinner was very traditional Greek pirogi - chopped meat, cabbage, onions, and boiled eggs. Aph had cooled a bit. She still seemed dazed, and she was careful to sit across the table from me. I took the opportunity to stare at the enormous, protruding breasts pointed right at me, straining against the light fabric of her shirt. She noticed me but I couldn't stop looking. As I stared, she silently rocked her shoulders and elbows back and pushed her breasts out towards me. It was all I could wish for.

I looked at Athena but she was still avoiding my eyes. "Athena," I whispered, "what's happening? Everything's weird! Like it's amplified. The body heat. The sex! Are we on drugs? What going on? Is it just me?"

Athena waved me off. "You sometimes get that out here. It's just excess energy, kind of like static electricity."

Aph was still staring at me intensely, her breast jutted out at me. I asked her, "What are you feeling? What was it like up at the railing?" She looked away and went back to her dinner. I couldn't tell whether she was bored, or guilty, or sexually charged like me. They both clammed up after that.

Aph didn't finish her food, but we all cooperated on polishing off a bottle of authentic varnish, so on our way back to the cabin I was feeling even more fuzzed and disoriented. We bypassed the lounge. Really, being in there was like being in a closet with a jackhammer. There wasn't much talking. My pants rubbed my dick as we walked, and I was hard again after about two steps. Yes, the situation was hot and I was eager for what I hoped was about to happen, but that couldn't explain my hair-trigger reactivity. Aph seemed to be sleep-walking again. I asked if she was OK but she was apparently beyond words. I barely resisted an overpowering urge to grab her boobs, push her up against the wall and fuck her right there in the hallway. I looked at Athena for help. She gave my stiffy a friendly squeeze as we walked.

This time I grabbed the single chair, but Athena plunked herself right on my lap and stuck her tits in my face. Apparently there was no way a guy could win this game. Aph fell on her bed and moaned. She lay completely still.

Athena wiggled her butt on my cock and kissed me deeply for a while as I massaged her boobs, but then she got serious. "There's this thing about Aph," she whispered in my ear. "I didn't want to get you involved, but it's going to be a problem. She's so highly sexual. She has this kind of... energy. It's like an aura. If there's too much, it can spread. It can affect other people. Other things."

"She doesn't seem dangerous," I objected. "Is she sick?"

"No! That's the problem. She's too healthy. All this abstinence -- if you can call it that -- is building up in her. You can feel it, right? I can. Like this morning? And up on deck? We have to bleed some off without letting it overwhelm us. And that's like partly exploding a bomb. You need to do exactly what I say. No more, no less. Are you in?"

So now everything really was surreal. But how could I refuse?

****

"What you have to try first is kissing her, but very, very lightly. Like that lame kiss you tried on me. And by the way, never, ever touch Aph without me around!"

I hadn't realized she was the jealous type.

We went over to Aph's bed. She seemed to be in a semi-conscious state. I kind of felt that way myself. "But she's not my girlfriend... she can't consent right now."

Athena was impatient. "You're a boy. She's Aph. She consents. And believe me, it's important. Don't waste time. I've never seen it this bad."

We knelt on the bed, on each side of her magnificent body. I could only stare at the astounding boobs on her ultra-lean physique. Trying not to touch them, I leaned over and brushed my lips across her open mouth.

Nothing happened.

"That wasn't a kiss," said Athena. "Try again."

I placed my lips lightly on Aph's, held them still, and pressed just the tiniest amount. Her lips were soft, inviting, electric. I suddenly wanted to jump on top of her and fuck her silly, but with a gargantuan effort of will, I drew back again.

Again, nothing.

"Hmmmm," mulled Athena. "When it starts, it's going to be an avalanche. But it will only be worse if we wait. Try holding her boob when you kiss her. Lightly, though."

I hesitantly started the kiss and reached a hand for the top of a boob. In the process, I mstakenly brushed a nipple. The charge started to rush into me again. I lost it, completely. I squeezed the boob. It was just a reflex....

In a flash, Aph whipped an arm around my neck and pulled me to her. Her lips ground into mine as she crushed me against her enormous, pillowy chest. I dimly heard Athena cry out, but I couldn't react. My brain was a swirling vortex of pure lust, heat, passion and raw, ragged desire, and I was already just about to come. I was hurriedly positioning myself over Aph, fully intending to impale her and fuck her senseless, when a hard body came flying in, knocked me off the bed and took my place grappling with her.

The two of them rolled around on the bed, Athena trying for a pin while Aph might have been trying to rip her clothes off or kiss her or something. Both were grunting with effort. Eventually Aph locked her arms around Athena's neck and held her face against her chest. Athena seemed to be asphyxiating, so I quickly stood and pulled up on my edge of the sheets, dumping them both off the bed. On the way down Aph hit her head on the metal bedside table, which was fastened to the floor. She stopped, stunned, sitting on the floor, legs splayed and panting. Athena, also sitting breathless on the floor, gave me a thumbs up.

And then all the lights went out. In an instant, it was totally dark except for a moonbeam shining silently through the little porthole. And I suddenly realized there was complete and utter silence, too. Only the whoosh of water outside the hull broke the stillness. It took me a moment to figure out that the engines had stopped. It was eerie.

We sat quietly for several seconds. Finally Athena rose and pulled her tee back down. Aph, one boob out, remained on the floor, holding her head. Sexily, of course.

"Babes," Athena said to her fondly, "you can't do this. A month will kill us all."

"OK, OK," said Aph. "I'll make it just an Athenian lunar month. The lid comes off at Delos."

Athena looked worried. She grabbed my elbow and frog-marched me out of the cabin. "That worked, but it was close. The problem now is that Delos is where I was going to have our fantasy fuck. That's the important temple. If Aph is on the loose there, you won't even notice me." I half-heartedly assured her I would, but as usual she thought she knew better. "You'll see. In the meantime, we're the ones charged up now. We'll have to go somewhere and get it on. And watch out. This morning will seem like just a warm-up."

My own cabin was the only place we could go. Since it was early, I thought my roommate might be out. We felt our way quickly through the darkened hallways. The lights were still out and the engines still weren't running, but the boat was heeled and we seemed to be crashing along at a good clip under sail alone. We were both feeling the mysterious energy.

We found the cabin empty. We stripped each other in a frenzy and Athena sat on my bunk, her fantastic form casting pornographic shadows on the walls. As I was whipping my shirt over my head, before I could even join her on the bunk, she grabbed me and engulfed my cock with her lips. I lost it immediately. My heart was racing and I instantly felt on the verge of blowing buckets of cum into her. Without thought I clutched her head and started fucking her face, shoving in my whole cock. In her own heated state, she sucked so hard her cheeks and throat vacuumed onto the entire length of my shaft. In seconds I shot one impossibly large spurt down her throat. She choked and withdrew to gasp, still holding my cock, and the next spurts landed on her face. I pushed back in and she engulfed me again. I continued to hold her head, fuck her mouth, and cum. My brain was on fire and I could hardly think.

By the time I finally subsided, cum was everywhere. It dripped down her chin, off her nipples and down onto her thighs. She didn't seem phased. "Now me!" she said hoarsely, and she hopped on the bunk on her hands and knees and waggled her ass at me.

Somehow I was still hard and still felt like I could use a good fuck. I ran my cock easily into her glistening cunt, grabbed her hair, pulled her head back and pumped. She frantically humped me back, grunting with every stroke. Her cheeks bounced and rippled nicely as my hips pounded against her ass..

Just as she started to scream with release the cabin door opened and the giant roommate appeared with a startled look. We were too frenzied to stop, so we kept fucking. He was so startled that he just settled into the doorframe and watched the show as Athena, looking him right in the eye, frantically humped me, her head held back, her face awash with cum and her tits slapping with every stroke. I dimly thought she might be a little put off by being used this way in front of an audience, but she was too much in heat, grunting and moaning and humping and whimpering with arousal. Somehow I still had more cum, and somehow she orgasmed for minutes. Then we grabbed our clothes and sheets and rushed past the bemused giant into the darkened corridor. There was still no electricity. We were both stark naked, and Athena had rivers of cum running down her face and tits. She was laughing. I was engulfed in wonder.

"What just happened?" I asked. "I've never had sex like that!"

"Stick around," she laughed. "It's just beginning."

****

We meandered through the darkened corridors all the way back to first class without suiting up, kissing and groping, and when we got there we magically fucked again, but tenderly and romantically, while Aph finally slept.

****

In the morning we woke early, showered and dressed, got breakfast, and exchanged our sheets. I wondered what the laundry thought.

Both the girls wore short white shifts that showed approximately 100% of their legs. Any puff of wind made me stiff. Athena was gorgeously sexy but Aph was effortlessly the hottest woman I ever hope to see. Her big boobs needed no support. They rocked around with her every sensuous move. Her legs were long, slender and fit. Her loosely-curling golden-brown hair enveloped her head, cascaded down her back, and swished as she walked with her trademark graceful, straight-backed stride.

The girls were not, however, particularly excited about Mykonos, an island famous only for little whitewashed villages, fabric-bladed windmills, seaside cafés and clear blue water. A good place to party and swim, they said. The ruins were nothing special. Nevertheless, we went ashore and got a table at a beachside café overlooking a crystal clear, cerulean bay. We laughed a lot and drank ourselves silly. Aph spent a few minutes removing her old nail polish with ouzo. Athena seemed interested in everything about me but stayed reserved about herself, except to say that the girls' dad had been a domineering philanderer and she did not have much of a childhood. She was evasive as ever about locations and contact details, so we went back to making snarky comments about the tourists. One of us would pick a target and the other would snark. We were good at it together. Aph seemed more human, but it was still daytime, still ashore, and still a day before Delos, the epicenter of Athena's plans.

Aph decided to go swimming. She walked down the few steps to the beach and pulled her dress over her head. Underneath was a thong bikini that was just a suggestion. It had tiny white fabric panels, gold chains and long brown rawhide ties that hung down her thighs, back and ass. She started for the water. It was like a magnet passing through iron filings. All eyes, including mine, followed her willowy, pneumatic, barely clothed figure as it sashayed over the beach with her sensuous gait. She seemed totally unselfconscious.

I finally collected my thoughts and pivoted to check Athena's reaction. She was looking at me, arms crossed and pissed.

"Well," she said, "if we're really gonna be shallow here...." And she too descended to the beach and pulled her dress over her head. She, however, had on only a g-string-like thong. She marched her absolutely perfect, topless body down to the water, and again every eye followed her all the way in. As did I.

The girls both swam up to me, Athena knifing through the clear, warm water and Aph, with more drag, following close behind. After a kiss, Athena positioned herself directly in front of me, locked her legs around me, and started unbuttoning my shorts. Aph pulled up next to us, apparently to supervise.

Sex underwater is tough, but Athena held my... interest. She was grinning evilly and stroking me. Her slippery wet boobs were floating inches away from me. I was very entertained but slightly unnerved by Aph's look, which seemed somewhere between competitive and carnivorous, so I grabbed Athena's breasts, pushed her over backwards and dunked her. She flipped and tackled me underwater. Simultaneously and unexpectedly Aph grabbed me around the neck, pressed her enormous boobs onto me and went in for a kiss. I was distracted enough by Athena sucking me off underwater that Aph was able achieve lip lock, and I was again transported into the now-familiar ecstatic sexual dream state. It felt exactly like a constant orgasm. Almost instantly, I exploded in Athena's mouth. Then I got worried that I was technically cheating on her while she was sucking me off.

My explosion must have made Athena aware of the interloper. She pushed up between us and surfaced with a scowl, facing Aph. Aph laid a huge lip-lock on her and for a moment, even Athena seemed transfixed. I thought they might sink together into the crystal blue depths, but Athena came to her senses, grabbed both Aph's nipples, twisted hard and angrily pushed her away. Chastened, Aph headed back to the beach. We followed.

Aph's exit from the water had roughly twice the popularity of her entrance. The white fabric clung to her every curve and crevice. I stopped to re-fasten my pants, which was a bit of a project, before I followed her out, but Athena strode out topless and carefree, despite the fact that her thong was now glued to her skin. We were all in the spotlight until the girls were dried and dressed.

Athena was pissed and not talking to Aph, so eventually Aph went down on the beach right in front of our table and spread out a towel to catch some rays. With her signature cat-like movements, she removed her dress and her bikini top. Time briefly stood still. I found myself fantasizing that she would fuck me cowboy so that her giant boobs would bounce around uncontrollably, and like magic she met my eyes, stood straight, ceremoniously locked her arms behind her back and bounced her boobs at me. Then she gave me a nice smile and blithely stretched out on her towel. Once again everyone was staring at her outrageous, minimally clad body, now reclining in the brilliant sunlight and covered only by a scrap of fabric. And once again, things were getting surreal.

Athena looked worried. "This is all lots of fun, but it's gonna charge her up again. We're going to have problems tonight." But short of a public wrestling match, which held its own risks, we couldn't do anything about it, so we decided to deal with it later.