Athena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Back at the boat the electrical problems persisted. Fortunately Delos was a short, line-of-sight trip, so the 'cruise' continued. Lanterns were supplied. By evening the rooms and hallways were lit, but dimly. Romantically. Athena was even more concerned. "Grim," she called it.

After dinner we all went up on deck to watch the departure from Mykonos. There was no engine roar now, only the low whistle of the rising wind. We raised more sail and heeled hard, and the old boat slowly gathered speed. The hull creaked and groaned. Ancient Delos, the sacred birthplace of Apollo and Artemis and holy island of the Greek gods in the Cyclades, lay before us. Dark clouds swirled above it, and heat lightning flickered among them. The waves were growing larger by the minute and there was phosphorescence everywhere. This was how the pre-Christian Greeks did it, I realized. I might as well have gone back in time.

While Athena was concentrating on the flickering light show ahead, I was concentrating on the perfect profile of Athena. I thought she was wonderful. She could be a little commanding and mysterious, and she was a warrior when necessary, but we had a great rapport. I wondered whether this was really going nowhere.

It grew dark. The moon hung near the horizon, nearly full. Aph eyed it carefully. "Twenty hours, sixteen minutes," she announced. She seemed energized.

Athena gave her a worried glance. Standing close, she whispered in my ear "We're going to have to take her down a notch again. Follow my lead. We'll do it here this time. No mistakes, so she doesn't destroy something!"

The boat tacked and suddenly we were standing on the low side, being showered with phosphorescent spray from the bow. Athena and I clung to the railing. Aph stood unconcernedly between us, balancing effortlessly in her usual short shorts and filmy top, framed by swirling dark clouds and flickering lightning. She was radiating heat. The spray was plastering her blouse against her body, making it transparent one phosphorescent spot at a time.

Athena gently put an arm around Aph's waist. I did the same from her other side. Aph put her arms around our shoulders. Inadvertently her last orgasmic kiss flashed through my mind, and Aph immediately turned her head toward me. Her lips were approaching, parting, reaching. I knew the danger, knew the risk, but I was frozen, completely, utterly, helplessly conflicted. She kissed me, and once again my brain lit itself on fire.

Conscious thought ceased. The usual bolt of energy chased through me. I was immediately hard as nails. I wanted to be true to Athena but I was boiling, burning, utterly unable to control myself. I unconsciously reached up with my free hand to mash Aph's huge breasts through her soaking wet blouse. I turned to face her and gave her another crushing kiss. My hand on her waist slid down to her ass and pulled her onto my stiff cock. I squeezed her ass cheek tight. She released Athena, wrapped her free arm around my neck and pressed wantonly against me with unexpected strength. There was no way I could even think of freeing myself. As though in the distance, I heard Athena screaming "No, no, no!" I couldn't make myself care. The radiant heat from Aph suffused me. Another charge of energy rippled over my skin. I was just about to rip off her clothes, fling her down on the deck and ram my cock into her when Athena threw an arm around her neck from behind and jerked her over backwards. Suddenly free, I staggered backwards too and nearly fell over the railing. Aph righted herself easily and just stood there, staring at me, balancing perfectly on the sloping, plunging deck. Her breasts rose and fell majestically as we crashed through the waves.

"Hey," said Athena conversationally.

"Sorry, sorry," I croaked.

But Aph was on me again. She bull rushed me and held me against her enormous breasts in an embrace of steel. She humped my cock through my wet pants and reached down to free it. I was helpless, in some kind of rapture that ended when Athena tackled us both at the knees and brought us all down. We slid toward the railing and almost under it into the rushing sea. As we gathered ourselves, an enormous wave crested the bow and for a moment we were all drenched in black water. Aph spluttered but regained her feet easily, gracefully and with more dignity than the situation warranted, considering that her shirt had floated up around her neck. In a flicker of lightning I saw clouds of steam rising off her bare skin as water coursed down her body, dripped off her nipples and ran down her amazing legs. A lifeboat 30 feet away fell off its davits, skittered across the deck and plunged through the rusted railing into the swirling seas below. Athena crouched protectively between us. I staggered to my feet and backed away from them both as the lifeboat receded far astern.

****

Athena escorted Aph back to the cabin with a stern warning, tossed her the sex toy, slammed the door and dragged me off through the dimly-lit corridors to the lounge. We were sexually charged again. My aching hard-on preceded me, and Athena's erect nipples preceded her. I reached over and pinched one, and she stumbled and moaned. I wondered whether we would make it as far as the lounge.

Athena ordered two ouzos and we sat in the far corner, on a dilapidated couch that was the only upholstered item in the room. She absentmindedly poured some ouzo on a napkin and tried to remove an ancient stain from the upholstery. The fabric dissolved.

"That was close again," she said, "But it did what we needed to do. Now we just have to watch out for ourselves."

"What the hell is going on!?" I asked. I may have been a little abrupt.

Athena gave me an impatient look. "You really don't know?" I shook my head, but all she would say was, "We need to get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a big day. We'll have to fuck first, though."

The lounge was no longer vibrating. There was only the constant whoosh and crash of our progress through the waves. The wind outside was still increasing and we heeled more so that the couch kind of reclined.

With the rough seas, dim lighting and late hour, the place was almost empty. It was only a minute before Athena checked around for spectators and worked a hand under my belt to massage my cock. I pulled up her skirt an inch or two to expose her bare pussy and started teasing her slit. We just sat side by side for a while, drinking and warming each other up. She encircled my cock and stroked it as we talked. I was mesmerized by her tits rebounding in her wet tee as the boat hit each new trough. It was nice. I wished we had a future. I was longing for one, actually.

Eventually I saw Athena check around again. Aside from the bartender across the room and a small group of Greek barflies with their backs to us, we were alone. She started to unbuckle my belt. She unzipped my fly, pulled my cock and balls out and contemplatively stroked me. Then, with one last glance around, she vaulted one knee over my legs and sat on my thighs, facing me. I slumped down. Holding my cock upright, she settled onto it and commenced a slow, rocking motion in sync with our motion through the waves, her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open.

The winds kept growing. The sea was streaming by outside the hull just behind my head. Athena's tits were rising and falling inside her tee shirt, inches in front of me, lit only by the dim lantern at the bar. I stretched the hem of her shirt up over them and watched her hardened nipples jiggle with her efforts. I occasionally sucked one in between my teeth and flicked my tongue across it. The waves were helping her ride up and down on me, and we timed our fucking to the boat's rise and fall, carrying on effortlessly on for minutes, enjoying the moment and not trying to end it. I wanted to kiss her perfect lips, but I didn't want to be clingy.

Eventually Athena started making little involuntary gasping noises. She leaned down and kissed me, and even more of the strange sexual energy flooded my system. I felt myself losing control again, becoming my inner animal. I started pumping harder and mashing Athena's bare, bobbing boobs. Athena too was now acting intensely aroused. She closed her eyes, wrapped her arms around my neck and doubled her pace, bouncing on my cock, grimacing and whispering, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" over and over and over.

After a minute or so of intense bobbing I fully entered the sexual dream state. My whole body was screaming. Nothing else mattered; nothing else existed. I felt like pounding her until she was airborne, and she was gripping me hard enough to leave fingerprints. I fucked her ferociously, unthinkingly, banging her as hard as I could, totally out of control, while she hugged me like she would never let go. She kissed me again, hard, mashing our lips together Then we hugged again, cheek-to cheek, while we fucked faster and faster until she finally shuddered and fell against me, limp and depleted.

The dam broke, and I began to pour a dangerous volume of cum into her. I climaxed for what felt like a minute, gushing huge torrents, while she waited patiently, looking me deep in the eyes. At that moment she seemed adoring and devoted, completely into me. When I was finally done, she calmly rose, pulled me up, kissed me again and headed decisively for the exit.

Athena's shirt was still stretched up above her boobs. Rivers of cum were running down her legs. She was still pulling down her shirt and her skimpy skirt, and I was still trying to close my pants, as we walked out past the bar. She waved at the ancient bartender, and he said something to her in Greek. It sounded to me like it might have included "Athena."

****

As soon as we cracked the cabin door we saw it: A bunch of octopi were having a dance party under Aph's bed covers. Probably.

"Aph!" screamed Athena.

"What?!?" came from under the sheets, but the commotion abated and Aph poked her head out. "You're really strict, you know?"

"You love it," said Athena, unimpressed.

We decided to turn in early. We had a big day coming up, and the lunar month ended just after noon. I wondered whether I should be looking forward to that. After a little chatting and planning, I cuddled in bed with Athena and pathetically begged her for contact information. She lay awake for a long time, staring at nothing. I hoped she was re-considering. But eventually we both drifted off.

****

Morning. Delos. We rocked at anchor. Leaden clouds chased each other overhead in a hot, gusting wind: the Meltemi, famous katabatic wind of the Aegean. Aph went up on deck, looked straight up, spread her arms and laughed aloud, hair streaming in the breeze. I was surprised she didn't howl or something.

Both girls were wearing white micro skirts and wore white ribbons woven into their hair and laced up their calves. Aph had on her most see-through blouse. Athena and I had agreed to stay commando, but Aph had outdone us both by being essentially down to just a narrow skirt.

Athena seemed highly motivated to go ashore early for our fantasy. We borrowed wine, sheets and other items from the cabin, and stuffed them into a pillowcase. Athena left a note on the bare bed.

Once ashore, unfortunately, we found the temple tours didn't start until late morning. We had breakfast, but after that, the waiting was torturous because we were both feeling unusually juiced. Excess energy was coursing through me. I couldn't sit, couldn't stand, couldn't even stroll around without getting hard. Athena said it was the hot wind, but she seemed antsy too.

We joined the first tour group and started trudging into the historic zone. I was marveling at the timeless art of the long-dead Mycenaeans, but Athena seemed distracted. When she listened to the guide at all, she would shake her head or eye-roll him. After our third stop she held me back. We watched the group depart, and then she tugged at my sleeve and quickly led me deeper into the ancient ruins.

A few minutes of weaving through complicated pathways between primeval walls and huge blocks of stone led us to a vast forest of marble columns. Any roof was long gone. The columns surrounded a circular sunken space lined with moss and soft grass, and right in the center stood a wide, alter-like structure with millennia-old carvings that seemed miraculously well preserved.

Athena plunked herself down on the grass, well below the line of sight of the tour groups, and dumped out the contents of the pillow case. She spread one sheet out on the grass, handed me another with a safety pin, and told me to "toga up."

I stripped, and, not knowing toga couture, I just folded the long edge of the sheet over until the width was the length of my torso, pinned it around myself under my arms, and threw the excess length over my shoulder. The wrapped part hung down as far as my dick normally did, and if the loose end fell off my shoulder the whole thing would fall on the ground, which I hoped would be in the spirit of the occasion.

I turned to find Athena wearing the pillowcase. She had cut a neck hole and arm holes in the closed end, but the neck hole extended down the front to a point almost at the open end, which came down to the top of her legs. Given the breezy conditions, it was flapping loosely. She smilingly did a little pirouette for me, and we sat down to feast.

The atmosphere was disturbed. The sky was getting darker and the wind was still rising. The heat lightning was becoming more frequent. I thought it might pour, but Athena wasn't worried. We sat side by side and had a picnic of grapes and retsina she had liberated from the buffet. Strangely, the wine was growing on me. The fact that she kept one hand on my cock while she dangled bunches of grapes over my mouth may have been a factor. Then she dangled the grapes over us both, like mistletoe, and we kissed as we stretched for them. Then we just kissed. And groped. Pausing only for wine, we stroked and fondled our way to arousal. And that energy just seemed to sweep over, around and through us like a bunch of concert crescendos. I was losing control again, mashing her lips and pinning her down, ripping her pillowcase and humping against her feverishly. I wanted her in every sense, now and forever.

Eventually she arose and took my hand. She tugged me over to the alter. "Fantasy," she whispered with a smile. We clambered up, and Athena stretched me out on my back, mounted me and inserted my cock. Then she just stared at me, smiling serenely, while I started to fuck her. She trailed her fingers over me and occasionally leaned in for a kiss, brushing me with her boobs. Each kiss ramped up my ravenous desire for her. When I was pumping her furiously, she closed her eyes and rocked back a bit. Oddly, she seemed calm. Content. Happy, even.

I wanted her to get serious. I held my hands in front of her tits and let her nipples graze my palms as they rocked up and down. I grabbed a nipple and squeezed. She responded with some faster bouncing, so I alternated tweaking them gently. I grabbed her wrists off my chest, pinned them behind her, and increased my thrusting so I could watch her perfect tits jiggle and bounce. I pulled her down on me so her nipples were tracing little patterns on my chest while I reached around and squeezed her ass. Eventually she started bouncing on me seriously, and then she came, moaning softly, again and again.

As usual with Athena, my cock refused to soften, and I still thought she seemed very fuckable. She continued to rock slowly on me, occasionally looking at me fondly but now seeming sad. She bent down until her boobs rested on my chest while I continued to pump her pussy slowly and sensuously. Then she put a hand on each side of my face and gave me a long, soft, loving kiss.. I recognized that kiss. It was not a kiss 'hello.' We cried as we finally made love.

Out of the corner of my eye, in the forest of columns, I saw movement. Athena must have felt it too, because she opened her eyes and scowled. She suddenly flipped us and gripped me, crushing me down on top of her while she kissed me with real passion and urgency, but also with annoyance and frustration. We fucked like real, passionate lovers, and she quickly came one more time, jerking and gasping and moaning my name. Then she gave me a long, last, loving kiss before turning toward the interloper and tearily yelling, "You couldn't just wait a little bit?!?"

From the columns emerged Aph, naked and almost glowing with heat. She was striding -- well, loping -- straight for us, her giant boobs and flanks in full motion. Without a word Athena rolled me off and ducked away, and without preliminaries Aph leapt up weightlessly and magically impaled herself on my still hard cock. I felt the usual surge of lust and energy. For a second her huge tits hung over me, settling. I reached up and groped them, and she gasped and pinned my hands against them. The surge was controlling me. I imagined her riding me, boobs flying and bounding. She immediately put her arms behind her head and started to bounce up and down on my dick. I grabbed her by her tiny waist and fucked her like a pile driver. I felt like my cock was expanding inside her. My whole body felt ready to shoot endless oceans of cum.

The world seemed to be growing dark. The clouds overhead were now pitch black and forming a sort of ominous vortex with electrical discharges every second or so. Crazy. I was having a delusion, but at least I knew it. Still, I held Aph's hips and bucked harder and harder, and Aph rose and fell, her whole body bouncing and rippling. She was staring at me intensely from between her plunging tits. We fucked and fucked for what seemed like an eternity.

And then I thought to wonder what it would be like to fuck her from on top. Simultaneously with my thought, Aph leaned down onto me as far as her enormous breasts would allow and rolled us both so that she was underneath me. I humped her intensely and watched her huge boobs slosh wildly around. I pictured her folded over, and she drew up her knees and put her elbows right over them. I grabbed her tiny waist and fucked her with complete, thoughtless abandon.

I was going to come. I had a fleeting image of standing over her kneeling form while she held up her breasts, and in that instant she freed herself and knelt before me. I stood over her, stroked, and let fly. It was another big one. I aimed at her mouth and she had already opened it. I aimed at her boobs and she was presenting them, holding them up for me. I aimed at her face and found her looking up at me open-mouthed, with hungry desire. I was covering her in sheets and sheets of cum. I couldn't think, couldn't stop, couldn't do anything but come and come and come.

And then, when she was completely drenched, she rose and kissed me, a long, hard, kindly, heartfelt one. I felt myself rising to something beyond an orgasm, maybe something dangerous. It overwhelmed me. I felt weak, and the last thing I remember was everything getting whiter and whiter until finally there was a blinding flash and an immediate crash of thunder, and the whole world went solid white.

****

When I opened my eyes, of course, I had regained my senses and the illusion was gone, including the alter, the lightning, the wind, and the clouds. And, the girls. I was lying naked in the grass in the forest of columns. The sky was blue and cloudless. It didn't feel like I had been struck by lightning. If anything, I felt as though I'd had a little too much sun. I wondered how much time had passed.

Not that much time, apparently, because I was able to dress and rejoin the same tour group as they finished their rounds and, after searching fruitlessly for Athena, get the regular launch back to the boat.

On the launch, I made myself face the all questions I'd been avoiding. There were many, but they all boiled down to how much was real. The whole thing was impossible, of course, so it had to be some kind of drugged delusion. But it had seemed so real and detailed at the time! And enjoyable, except I was already aching for Athena. I pinched myself. By the standard test I was awake, and it felt just like most of the last three days. On the other hand, if it had been real, I would have to re-think a few little things, like science and religion.