Athena Corp Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was the most exhaustive kind of submissive and the most foolish. Some people called themselves 'no limits' slaves, but there was really no such thing. Everyone has limits. It's just a question of if they choose to acknowledge them or not. Some animals, when offered an endless supply of food, will gorge themselves until they die from overfeeding. That was Jacob, now that he existed in a permanent all-you-can-eat Femdom buffet.

Madam Snow would need to be more careful. Jacob needed more than just a Dominatrix. He wasn't merely a client anymore. He was an experiment, immersed in a semi-constant state of subspace. He was a pet who needed at least as much care as any dog or cat.

More than that, Jacob was a test case. He was the future of all men, if the Femdom paradigm took root and Veronica's vision came to full, glorious fruition. It was important that he thrive in his new conditions. That meant protecting him, even from himself.

"No... never mind. You're done for today."

"Mistress? Why? I'm fine!"

"No, you're not. Go back to your quarters and rest. I command it."

Jake looked apprehensive. He gripped the sides of his uniform nervously. "Just rest, Mistress?"

"Drink lots of water. Eat if you're hungry. Watch some movies or read a book. Don't worry about the dress for now. I'll come check on you in a bit."

He smiled and nodded, seemingly happy to have clear instructions. "Yes, Madam Snow. Thank you."

Jake turned and strode out of the office. The remnants of his maid outfit bounced around his limping form. Veronica grinned, admiring how thoroughly Jezebel had ravaged the eager submissive. As she watched the feminized slut exit, a competitive spirit welled up in her. She would need to keep it in check, at least for today.

* * * * *

"This is ridiculous" Ian scowled as he fidgeted with the collar around his neck. "Six weeks of sensitivity training, diversity education, learning new best practices, and now this!"

The more he played with it, the more it ruffled and creased the top of his dress shirt. He finally let it go and the D-ring at the front of the device clinked to a halt. The frustrated blonde grabbed his protein bar from the table and unwrapped it. He bit into it while scanning the cafeteria to see if there were other men being subjected to the same indignity.

"I don't think it's a big deal" Marco said, lifting one hand and inserting his index finger through the metal ring hanging from his own collar. He pointed at his chin and shook his finger playfully. "In fact, I think it's kinda fun."

Ian glared at him. "How can you say that?!? And why are you wearing one of those things? You're not working in Special Projects."

"I told you" Marco began as he released his collar and took a bite of his turkey and tomato wrap. "I've been paired up with Ms. Powell. Everyone working for senior staff is subject to the new security measures."

"Ah, yes. Our new Chief of HR. What's it like working for her?"

"It's been good, so far. She's a bit... demanding. Very forward with her expectations and strict with her oversight. But I won't lie, I kinda like it."

Ian rolled his eyes. "I'm sure you do. Does she remind you of someone else?"

"She and Gina have a few things in common" the redhead answered with a wide grin. "And what about Ms. Hoffman? I've heard about her, but I haven't had the pleasure yet."

"Oh, you'd love our new Director!" Ian answered snidely before taking a sip of his coffee. "Especially her hair and boots. She looks like she just stepped off the set of Blade Runner."

"Whoa! No kidding? Now I really want to meet her!"

"It doesn't bother you that this company is being turned into some kind of perverse playground?"

Marco sighed. He set down his sandwich and rubbed his hands free of the clingy strings of shredded lettuce. "Ian, if you're so miserable, and by that I mean more miserable than usual, why are you still here?"

The bearded veteran eyed him coldly. "You're still fairly young. It wouldn't be so easy for me if I left."

"Oh, stop it! You're not an old man and you have a good resume. It might take a while, but you could find something else. There has to be another reason you're sticking around."

Ian leaned back in his chair and grimaced. He took a large swallow of his black brew. "I admit, there's an element of pride guiding my decisions. Leaving now would feel like giving in to Ms. Sins. And now Ms. Hoffman as well."

"Pride? You're hating every minute of this but you're still here because of pride?" Marco's eyes went wide in incredulity.

The former analyst shook his head. "It's not just that. I'm genuinely curious where all this nonsense is going! What Ms. Sins is up to. If there's some malfeasance afoot, something nefarious going on, I want to uncover it! Or at least help uncover it. If I'm successful, then I'll have options when I leave. I could do the talk show circuit. Maybe write a tell-all book!"

Marco laughed. "You know what's ridiculous? You. You're ridiculous. The Athena lawyers would eat you for breakfast."

"They could try, but I'd be a whistle blower at that point."

The young man's eyebrows raised. "Have you seen the way this country treats whistle blowers?"

Ian frowned. As usual, Marco had a point. "Even if it costs me personally, I'm going to see this through. Follow wherever the insanity leads."

Now it was Macro's turn to roll his eyes. "How noble of you. Listen, I know you didn't ask for it, and you're probably the kind of guy who would drive five hundred miles in a circle before stopping to ask for directions, but may I offer you some free advice?"

Ian drained his mug and set it down before crossing his arms over his chest. "You may, but there's no guarantee I'll take it."

Marco lifted his hands in mild supplication. "Just... lighten up. Go with the flow. Try to enjoy this weird little adventure we're on. I don't know what our new CEO is up to either, but there's something unique happening here and we're a part of it. Hell, we're being paid a salary and benefits most people would kill for just to--"

"Be glorified errand boys" Ian cut him off.

Marco shrugged.

"Collar wearing servants" the gruff blonde added. "And you're fine with this?"

Marco nodded enthusiastically.

Ian looked to the side. "Pffft..."

* * * * *

Brandon's head buzzed pleasantly with the after effects of several glasses of fine wine. He sat in Anastasia's living room, watching some bizarre Unsolved Mysteries knockoff beside the gorgeous blonde. Her feet were in his lap and Brandon stroked her supple flesh gently as they unwound after a busy day.

He gazed at her from time to time, pleased to see her wearing something casual for a change. She was dressed in a tight, striped, zebra pattern shirt and blue jeans. It was a far cry from the elegant dresses, business attire and fetish outfits he'd grown accustomed to seeing her in.

The speakers blared with spooky music as the characters being interviewed engaged in elaborate conspiracy theories. People had gone missing in the forest and the show offered every possible explanation except the more mundane and likely ones. Aliens, time traveling kidnappers, yeti monsters. Nothing was too ridiculous.

"This kind of sucks, doesn't it?" Anastasia asked with a smirk.

"Big time" Brandon concurred.

"At least you're getting better at foot rubs" Ana responded before raising the remote and shutting off the TV. "I'm ready to move to the bedroom anyway. How bout you, lover boy?"

"Always ready" he answered with a grin.

"Good to hear. I was thinking I might try a box tie tonight. If you consent, that is."

"Oh..." Brandon stopped his massage and looked away, suddenly hesitant.

Anastasia pulled her legs off the couch and scooted closer to him. She placed her hand over his and spoke softly.

"Hey... It's alright. I know this isn't easy for you. That's why I've slowed things down lately."

Brandon's eyebrows raised as he turned back to her. "What do you mean?"

"I've noticed how nervous you get whenever I suggest bondage. It's something from your past, right? If I had to guess, you suffered some kind of trauma. If not in your childhood, then in your training. Probably while earning your wings in whatever alphabet agency you really work for. I bet they put you through hell."

A long exhale passed through the young man's nose. There was shame in Brandon's eyes as his gaze turned to hers. "I can't hide anything from you."

She reached out and tapped him on the nose. "Nope. You're in the wrong line of work."

Brandon chuckled. "What line of work should I be in, exactly?"

Anastasia leaned back in the sofa, scanning him up and down with hungry eyes. "You would've done fine as a model..."

"A model?!? I don't even like taking selfies!"

"Oh c'mon! You change your clothes a few times, pose for the cameras and then head to lunch! Doesn't that sound better than doing the bidding of some stuffy government agency?"

Brandon nodded reluctantly. "I guess. If only things were that simple."

"Life is as simple or complicated as you choose to make it. So, what do you say? Can I bust out the ropes tonight? Or do we save it for another time?"

Brandon paused before responding. He wanted to make sure he got the words right. The young agent smiled as he recited them. "I will not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear."

Ana's eyes lit up and her mouth opened in surprise. "Look at you! Someone's been reading Dune!"

"I saw book five on your desk the day we met. I hadn't read Dune since I was teenager, so I decided to pick it up. You convinced me to read for pleasure again."

"Have you read beyond the first book?"

"No, I never read the sequels."

Anastasia hopped across the couch and rubbed herself against Brandon. She wrapped one hand around his back, over his shoulder and took hold of his chin. The other she placed on his thigh, groping and massaging him in earnest.

"Well, I won't spoil too much, but let me paint you a picture. In the later books, the God Emperor of Dune bans men from the military and establishes an all-female warrior class to implement his grand vision of galactic order. These women go on to develop powerful sexual techniques to dominate men and keep them subservient."

"Jesus! Are you serious?"

"As a heart attack."

"That sounds pretty horny for a science fiction series."

"It is, and I draw great inspiration from it."

Anastasia drew his face to hers and met him in a long, warm, deep tongue kiss. Brandon murmured into her mouth pleasurably as she pawed him all over. Her hand glided down and strummed over the tent forming in his pants. She did so intermittently, in between squeezes of his thigh and smooth strokes of his chest.

He moved to return her affections, but as usual, Ana pushed his arm down and pressed her breasts against him firmly. Her body language instructed him to yield and accept her advances. Over the course of several dates, this was how their play had begun each time. Brandon had never met a woman who sought to be so utterly in control; who seemingly had not one submissive bone in her body.

When his cock was hard as steel and his head reeled with desire, the blonde Goddess broke their kiss. She took his hand and rose from the luxurious sofa. Anastasia led him to to the bedroom; turning off the lights as they went.

Once inside, they kissed a few more times before hastily disrobing. Anastasia was left in a lacy, purple bra and matching panties. Brandon wore nothing but his light blue boxer briefs.

The lustful Domina produced ample lengths of white bondage rope and went to work. She wound the cords of thick, soft fiber around his arms, shoulders and chest. Ana kneaded his upper back and stroked his pecs and abs in between each tight pull and cinching tie. Brandon took deep breaths and centered himself, focusing on her massage rather than the ever tighter and more restrictive predicament.

"Good boy" she spoke into his ear as she completed her work.

With his upper half immobilized, Ana led him to the bed and helped position him near the headboard. That's when she really got creative. The eager Domina pulled his underwear down, dragging it clear of his legs and casting it aside. She brought two ankle cuffs to bear and quickly strapped them into place just above Brandon's feet.

"You really get off on this, don't you?"

"You have no idea" she responded in a husky tone.

Ana lifted his legs, one by one, and chained his cuffs to the headboard. Brandon's lower body was lifted up, his ass stuck in the air. Between that and his rope-locked arms pressing into the soft bedding below, he was quite helpless.

"I have some idea. I can see the wet spot in your panties."

"They'll be drenched by the time I'm done with you. Maybe I'll shove them in that slutty mouth of yours."

She slid off the bed and crossed the room to gather a few things. Brandon was left to stare at his own cock and balls, now dangling in front of him. He'd been raging hard at the height of Ana's heavy petting, but his manhood now hung limp.

*SSS-SNAP*

He looked up to see Anastasia walking back, a long latex glove pulled down her right hand. She bore a tube of lubricant in the other and a sinister grin on her on her face.

"Tonight's the night. You're about to have your most powerful climax ever. A full prostate orgasm! I'm not stopping until you do. Unless you safeword out."

"What's the safeword?"

"Spy" she stated flatly.

'Ooof. Way to pick one I'll never want to use...'

Ana slid back onto the bed, uncapped the lube and squirted some into her hand. She rubbed it between her latex digits, getting each finger liberally coated. The libidinous blonde reached up and grabbed Brandon's right leg, suspended in the air and chained to her bed's metal housing. She used it for leverage as she brought her right hand to his pucker and slipped in one greased finger with relative ease.

"Ahhhhhhh..." the young man groaned as she slid in deep.

Anastasia offered a throaty chuckle as she pistoned her single digit in and out. She finger fucked him smoothly, increasing her pace slowly as his hot, tight backdoor opened to her. After a few dozen thrusts, she slipped in a second finger, her slimy digits slurping in and out with wet sucking sounds.

"AHHHH! Oh fuck!!!"

Brandon's slack face and sunken eyes betrayed just how overwhelmed he was.

"Tight, isn't it?"

"Mmmmph... It feels like..."

"... Like you need to run to the bathroom? Don't worry, you're fine. It's going to feel wonderful real soon."

Ana reached down with her left hand and took hold of his cock. She stroked it back and forth as her finger fucking became more intense. She jammed her third and fourth fingers into his warm, silky hole as far as they would go. Anastasia held them close together as she thrust them into his fleshy walls and slurped them out vigorously.

Brandon had seen men do this to women in various porn videos. He'd never seen the dynamic flipped, let alone experienced it. His face went flush as he looked up at the cunning Domina. He could only lay there, his torso squirming and his arms pulling on the ropes involuntarily as she stroked his cock and railed his boy pussy with her lubed latex fingers.

The sensations she was delivering were amazing and he could do nothing but writhe scant inches on the bed and mutter gibberish. His penis stiffened in her grip. Blood rushed to his member in a torrent of tight, building pleasure. He pleaded to her with helpless eyes, his entire body overwhelmed as Ana took full control.

"That's it. Struggle in my ropes! I enjoy it."

"Y-Yes, Mistress!"

"Very good. I didn't have to remind you to use my title tonight. I think you deserve a reward."

She slowed her thrusting, only to center her fingers in his hot, tight depths. She found the walnut shaped gland not far from the entrance to his ass. Her fingertips glided around it and began strumming its curvature in gentle strokes. She released his cock and began massaging his taint with her spare hand.

"Ahhhhhh! AHHHHHH!!!! OH GOD!!!!"

Brandon's squirming and moaning surged as his breathing became more labored. His entire body crackled with bliss as she pushed his pleasure button over and over. His rock hard cock pulsed as it pointed at his own face. Pre-cum leaked from the tip as Ana moved her fingers in slow, smooth motions around the male g-spot.

She kept it up for several minutes as Brandon's back arched and he groaned in unfathomable bliss. He'd never felt so close to climax and yet so far away. Ana increased the pace of her massage and then stopped for a few moments, enjoying the pitiful, pleading looks Brandon shot her with his eyes. She edged him for what felt like eternity as a trail of milky white fluid leaked from his glans all over his well defined chest and torso.

"OHHH FUCK!!! Please, Mistress! Don't stop!!!"

"You sound like a woman, Brandon."

"PLEASE!!! I need..."

"Which is fine, since you're my bitch now."

"I need to come!"

"You want to come? If you come, you're going to eat every drop of your filth."

"Yes, Mistress! Anything! Just-- AHHHHHHH!!!"

Anastasia took hold of his steely schlong and pumped it back and forth with fast, lewd strokes. Her fingers honed in on his prostate and massaged around its perimeter in smooth circles. Her stroking continued without end, delivering maximum stimulation to his two most sensitive organs simultaneously.

Brandon's eyes crossed and his vision grew hazy. His back arched again and his arms pulled fiercely as the ropes bit into his flesh. His entire body tingled with imminent release in a way it never had in his life. He'd never felt so completely out of control of his own body. So utterly at another person's mercy. He panted, grunted and moaned in between begs for release. His pitiful struggles continued until Anastasia's blissful symphony reached a crescendo.

"OHHHH!!! OHHHH FUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!!"

His prostate exploded first. The white hot tingling built to a supernova that flowed through his every nerve ending and flooded his brain with a plethora of happy chemicals. His body was already spasming in the longest, most overwhelming orgasm of his life when his penis shot its load.

His balls clenched and his cum pipe pulsed in Ana's hand as spurt after spurt fired out like canon blasts. Anastasia directed the fire, continuing to pump his cock. Brandon's helpless, convulsing body was painted with ropes of stringy nut. She let out a wicked laugh, watching her bound bitch boy get glazed in his own sticky filth. Ana continued her ministrations until the final web of cock-snot splattered onto Brandon's chest. Only then did she cease stroking his manhood and teasing the over-stimulated gland in his squishy depths.

*SLURP*

Her fingers exited with a wet slurch, his pucker reluctant to let go of its new best friends.

*SSS-SNAP*

The rubber glove was torn off and cast aside.

*SMACK SMACK*

Anastasia delivered a strong, open hand spank to both his exposed ass cheeks, completing her subjugation of his lower body. She stood on the bed and carefully pulled down her soiled panties before stepping out of them. Brandon watched her in a half-conscious daze, his bound body still recovering from the most earth-shattering sexual experience of his life.