Athena Corp Chronicles Ch. 04

Story Info
New policies favor a female empowered work environment.
7.7k words
4.51
12.7k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 - Best Practices

* * * * *

<[ THREE MONTHS AFTER THE FALL ]>

Ian's frown grew more pronounced as he waited his turn. He'd been in line at the security checkpoint for fifteen minutes. He always showed up to work at least ten minutes early. Now, thanks to this spectacle, he was five minutes late and counting. They'd warned him there would be more strict security protocols at the newly established Special Projects Division, but he didn't think it would take this long. The only thing he hated more than being late was someone else's poor planning making him tardy. Showing up late was a terrible way to start one's first day in a new position.

A trio of women passed to his right. They chatted amicably as they approached the other checkpoint that said 'Badges Only' above it. The waiting guard took a quick glance at the laminated ID cards clipped to the front of their shirts and waved them through. It seemed some people had been pre-approved for entrance. It didn't surprise Ian that he'd only seen women advance through the fast lane.

After another five minutes of waiting, he reached the front of the line. A stern looking brunette waved him forward. Her dark hair was pulled back in a silky pony tail and her athletic body was covered in the black and dark blue of a security officer's uniform. She was only five and a half feet tall, but the young women didn't lack for confidence.

"Name?"

"Ian Graves."

"Let's see some ID, Ian. And empty your pockets before walking through the detector."

Normally, Ian would have a briefcase with him. It completed his professional image and carried anything that might be relevant to his current work, but there was nothing to bring, today. He had no idea what he'd be working on and they'd specifically told him not to bring anything for the first day in his new role. No office decorations, personal effects or anything else extraneous.

He showed the young woman his driver's license and received a nod. Ian proceeded to set his wallet, keys and phone in the receptacle before walking through the metal detector. There was no alarm and Ian turned and waited for his things to be returned.

The officer removed his phone from the bowl and handed it to another female security guard who was in charge of inventory. Ian watched in astonishment as she put it in a plastic bag and began labeling it with a sticker and sharpie marker.

"Hey! Wait a minute!"

"You can come to the Security office at the end of the day and claim it. Unless you want to take it back to your car. But then you'll have to wait in line again."

"I can't have my phone in the building?!?"

"There are no unauthorized recording or communication devices allowed in the SPD."

It was way too late for him to make a trip back out to the parking lot. Ian was already on edge due to how long this was taking. Now he was fuming.

"Would've been nice if someone told me earlier" he muttered as he reached for his wallet and keys.

The officer's demeanor shifted from casual disdain to sudden annoyance and suspicion. Her right eyebrow raised as she studied him up and down.

"Ian, I'm gonna need you to put those back in the bowl and stand aside while I conduct a search of your person."

"Wha- A search of my person? Why??? I already went through the detector!"

"It's just a precaution" she said while pulling on some inspection gloves. "Please grab the hand rail and bend over."

"Bend over?!?"

"Relax" the young woman said with a smirk. "It's not that kind of search. It's just to help little ole me do my job."

Ian looked back nervously. He suddenly realized he was holding up the line even more and making other people late. Begrudgingly, he turned, grabbed the metal railing and bent himself forward in compliance.

The young woman closed in behind him and immediately grabbed Ian's hips. She began patting him down, her hands flowing all over his shirt. The officer traced his torso and limbs as she checked every spot he could be carrying contraband. She reached under his bent over form and took his pecs in a firm grip. Her breasts pressed into his back as she went about her task. Ian bit his tongue as her grabs and squeezes became more insistent.

The thorough woman worked up and down his legs, one after the other. She felt his strong calf muscles and meaty thighs through his dress pants, then slid her hands up to check his crotch. Whether on purpose or not, her pat of that area was less than gentle and Ian grunted. She completed her search by grabbing both his ass cheeks and giving them a strong grope, making absolutely certain he had nothing to hide down there.

"Ok, you're clean! You may collect your things. Have a good day, Mr. Graves" she said while turning and heading back to the line.

Ian gathered his wallet and keys. He hurried into the newest division of Athena Corp with a little less pride than he'd had five minutes ago. It wasn't lost on him that the young woman he'd never met before had used his name in a familiar way and refrained from calling him "sir."

* * * * *

*clank*

Ida tossed the circular metal instrument on the desk and it landed with a metallic thud.

"Here's your new badge" she said with a thin smile.

Ian's eyes went wide in disbelief. He couldn't decide what was more ridiculous; that his new boss was a woman with short, blue hair and a nose ring or that she'd just called the odd looking implement a badge.

"That's not a badge" he noted curtly. "It looks more like a collar."

"So what if it is? You're used to wearing collars."

"I most certainly am not!" he replied, his voice raising with his ire.

The woman in the long, white lab coat rose from her executive office chair and circled around the desk. Ian was astonished to see how tall she was when Ida rose to her full height. Moments later, he realized that height was unnatural.

His first glimpse of her lower body revealed shiny leather pants that glided down into equally lustrous footwear. Her tall, calf-high black Demonia goth boots were covered in leather straps and metal buckles all the way down to the sizable platforms under her feet. They added an extra three inches to her height and then some.

Ida strolled up to the sitting Ian, reached down and grabbed his tie. She gave it a yank, tugging at Ian's neck and causing him to grunt. She pulled him a little closer as she bore into him with dazzling light-blue eyes ringed with ashy black liner.

"You're wearing one right now."

She released him, his tie falling back to his chest as Ida turned and walked back to her chair.

"That's hardly the same thing."

"Isn't it?" she asked as she retook her seat. "It's an object that goes around your neck. It extends into a length that can be used as a leash. You wear it because you're expected to by your betters."

"The women I saw enter the facility today... The ones who got waved through. They were wearing normal badges."

"Mmmhmmm" Ida confirmed.

"Let me guess. It's just the men who'll be getting collar badges?"

"Just the assistants" Ida corrected him, holding up her index finger.

"Meaning, there will only be male assistants."

"I can neither confirm nor deny that. But I will say, you're rather astute. They told me you were sharp! They told me a lot about you. That's why you're here."

"Is that why you chose me? Because I'm astute?"

Ida scanned him up and down, a mischievous grin growing on her lips. "There may have been other reasons. But I won't confirm or deny those either."

"All the same, I'm not wearing a collar."

"Yes, you will. It's either that or call it quits, and I don't think you want to do that." She pointed to the odd looking metal ring on the table. "It can be worn discretely below the collar of your dress shirt, just like a tie. Only the front will be visible."

Ian sighed as he reached forward and picked up the damnable device. He traced it with his hands, finding it solid yet somewhat flexible. It looked like steel, but it was something different. There were space age materials in this contraption.

The front of the collar bore a small red panel at the front. It looked like it was designed to be scanned. Perhaps it could send and receive signals? Who knew what technology was in this thing? Ian didn't bother to ask. He knew she wasn't going to tell him. Perhaps he'd smuggle it away for study by an expert if he decided to leave.

Just below the front panel was a sturdy metal ring, just like the leather sex collars it was meant to emulate. It seemed Ida liked the idea of leashes as much as anyone who'd ever mandated a tie.

"Is this really the direction Athena is headed in?"

"Yes, get used to it" she answered matter-of-factly. "Your collar will allow you quick access to the building. You'll still be checked for contraband from time to time, but you won't have to wait in line anymore. That's important, since I'm going to be sending you on regular excursions."

Ian nodded. "Yes, Miss... I'm sorry, how is it I should refer to you?"

"Director Hoffman" she said, pointing to her nameplate. "Or Dr. Hoffman. Either of those will do, for now."

He felt like an idiot for not noticing the nameplate sooner. Ian wasn't usually so transfixed on someone he'd be working for. Why was that? "Yes, Director Hoffman" he responded, rather flustered.

"Good. Are you ready for your first assignment?"

"Absolutely. What's on the agenda?"

"After you take off your old collar and don your new one, I have some errands for you to run. You're going to pick up my dry cleaning. I have a list of supplies for you to procure. But before those, I think I'll have you get me an iced coffee. I could get one from the cafeteria, but they don't make my favorite. Not like Luscious Lattes. I like an iced Ristretto, 10 shot venti with breve, 3 pumps vanilla, 5 pumps caramel, 4 splenda. Poured, not shaken."

Ian's mouth hung open.

Ida looked at him quizzically. "Can you remember all that? Or do you need something to write with?"

* * * * *

*swish swish swish swish swish*

Sweat dripped from Jacob's brow as he knelt on the bathroom floor, scrubbing away. He'd spent most of the afternoon cleaning as the frilly maid uniform became ever more glued to his body with warm perspiration and grime. His stocking-clad legs ached. His knees barked at him as they pressed painfully into the cold, unforgiving tiles.

Jake worked the scrub brush around the outside of the toilet, sanitizing the base where white porcelain met smooth granite. He labored feverishly, knowing that Mistress Jezebel would be back any moment to inspect his work and criticize his efforts. She'd already done so several times, interrupting his chores and delivering stern discipline to his blistered bottom. Each time she did, it only made him fall behind even more.

"Time's up!" her commanding voice called from the entrance.

Oh no. Had it been ninety minutes already? It didn't seem possible. Jacob stopped scrubbing and pivoted on the floor. He turned to see his latest Domina looking down at him scornfully with hands on hips.

Mistress Jezebel was a fire-kissed beauty that looked to be in her mid thirties. Her long, red, straight hair trailed down her head, the waves of which ended on either side of her rubber hugged bust. Her torso was molded in black latex, but not her arms. She wore a halter top corset that left her strong, tattooed limbs visible. A black latex skirt and leather boots took over from there.

"How many chores have you finished?" she demanded.

"Four..." Jacob looked from side to side at his unfinished work. "...and a half, Mistress."

"And how many did I assign you?"

"Eight, Mistress Jezebel."

"You failed spectacularly! Come receive your punishment, slave."

"Yes, Mistress."

Jacob stood and brushed his silk and satin uniform off as best he could. A quick glance in the mirror revealed he was a total mess and needn't have bothered. Not only was his uniform filthy, his makeup was running. He followed Mistress Jezebel into the hall. The loud footfalls of her heeled boots led him back to the kitchen.

She grabbed a leather belt from the counter and turned to him. The sinister woman held it up on full display. It's thickness and gleaming metal buckle were more than a little intimidating.

"Had you completed your tasks, you would've had the honor of eating my ass before you left today. Instead, you get this-"

Jezebel took the belt in both hands and snapped it loudly.

*KER-KRACK*

"...followed by a long, hard pounding with my strapon! Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress" Jacob answered, his gaze cast upon the floor.

"Good, now lean up against the counter and assume the position."

Jake moved forward and followed her orders. He pressed himself on the counter and bent over. His ass protruded back prominently. The smooth silk and lacy petticoats flowed over his out-thrust bottom.

Mistress Jezebel pulled up behind him and seized the frilly garment. She flipped it over his back and pushed it up as far as she could before reaching down and yanking Jacob's panties down his silk-encased legs.

"Reach back and take hold of that dress. I don't want your slutty uniform getting in my way while I beat your ass."

Jacob obeyed, his right hand reaching back and taking hold of his soft attire. He bunched it up in his fist so it wouldn't slide down and impede her strikes. It hardly mattered. The dress was already soiled and wrinkled. It would need to be thoroughly cleaned and ironed before he wore it again. Jake knew he could look forward to those chores if the uniform survived this encounter.

"You will receive twenty five strokes. Twenty in the ass and five in the balls. I suggest you brace yourself for every fifth strike."

He took a firm hold of the counter with his left arm and nodded. "Yes, Mistress Jezebel."

*WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP*

Her strikes lashed into his ass and Jacob bit his tongue. His eyes squinted as the blows became painful immediately. She'd already belted his bottom throughout the day, but with less painful toys and much less force. Jezebel wasn't kidding when she said this was punishment. Mistress paused and Jacob waited fearfully for the fifth blow.

*SSS-SNAP*

"AAAARRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!"

The leather length lacerated his dangling scrotum and sent brutal pain arcing through his entire lower body. It coursed through his spine and took his breath away as his caged dick swung and his body shook in brutalized disbelief.

Mistress launched into the second round with no delay.

*WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP SSS-SNAP*

"AHHHHHHHH!!! AHHH-HAH-AAHHH!!! MMPPHHHHHH!!!"

Jacob's entire bottom quivered in crippling pain. His legs shook in their silky prisons as his balls screamed in agony. The thrill of being disciplined and degraded while dressed as a French maid was wonderful. Against all reason, his cock swelled. It pressed against the metal rings of his chastity device as Jezebel continued to punish him.

"You're a shitty maid, Jake, but that's fine! With what Athena's paying me, I can afford a real one."

*WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP SSS-SNAP*

Jacob cried out between pained coughs as his ass and ball sack were savaged again. His eyes went bleary with tears as his arms joined his legs in helpless shaking. It was all he could do just to hang onto the counter as she continued.

"Yeah, I think that's what I'll do. Hire a real maid and the next time you come over, we can focus on discipline. That's what you seem to enjoy most, anyway!"

*WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHHHAAAPPPP*

*WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHHHAAAPPPP*

Jake sniveled, grunted and cried as the last eight lashes crossed his ass and his balls were battered twice more. By the time she was done, his nuts were red and inflamed. They matched the color of his dicklet, trapped in the web of steel as it pointlessly tried to reach full erection.

"Don't move, bitch. I'll be right back."

He heard the belt clatter to the floor and Mistress Jezebel stalked off. Jake released the dress and reached up to the counter with his other arm, steadying himself. The pain continued to ebb through his body as he waited for the vicious redhead to return.

A few minutes later, the echoes of stiletto heels signaled her arrival. Jacob heard the squirting noises of abundant lubrication and his heart skipped another beat. Mistress flipped his dress up again before inserting two slimy, rubber-clad fingers into his ass. She worked them around his rim and opened him up with all haste. The eager Domme did the bare minimum to ensure his pucker was stretched enough to take her cock before ripping her digits out with a wet slurp.

Mistress Jezebel brought the tip of her dildo to his ass and Jacob realized, with some panic, just how large a toy she'd strapped on. Her powerful hips pressed forward and Jake yelped as the first few inches of her mega-dong sank into his yielding ass. His breathing grew labored as Jezebel sawed back and forth, pushing ever deeper into his fleshy tunnel. She showed him no gentleness whatsoever.

*SMACK*

Her open palm belted off his already burning ass, sending a loud crack through the luxury apartment. It was an upscale condo paid for by Jake's former empire. In that, it was just like the dozens of other dwellings in this building now occupied by Mistresses of the Ivory Manor. Jake knew he'd be visiting every single one of them, in rotation, to serve as a maid, play thing, slave, and whatever else each Domina desired. The very thought of it made his pecker throb more painfully in its steel bondage.

"TAKE MY COCK YOU FILTHY WHORE!"

"Y-YES MISTRESS!!!"

She seized his hips with both hands and dug her fingers into his flanks. With half her rubber schlong buried in his ass, Jezebel began to pump his boy-pussy with vigor. She pistoned in and out of his ever-expanding starfish with smooth strokes, her bulbous length thrusting deeper and coating his insides with greasy anal lube.

"Thank me for this fat dick you slutty tart!"

"AHHHHHHH!!!!"

He gasped as she stretched his asshole to the breaking point, thrusting harder and faster with each passing moment. Jacob gripped the counter fiercely as his vision went hazy. Jezebel cackled in triumph as she went balls deep in his ass. The fat scrotum of her toy bashed his already wounded nethers as she fucked him brutally with a foot of thick rubber penis.

"Th-thank you Mistress! THANK YOU!!!"

* * * * *

*knock knock knock*

"Come in, slut."

Madam Snow was typing away on her laptop when Jacob walked into her study, right on cue. She looked up from her work to see him stroll in with a limp in his step. He was a sweaty, disheveled mess and his maid attire had been ripped in several places. She sat back in her chair, studying him as he plodded to her desk. His face was a runny disaster of ruined makeup and dried tears.

"Wow. You look like shit" she said before lighting a fresh cigarette. She took a long drag before blowing a cloud of smoke in Jacob's direction.

"Sorry, Mistress Snow."

"I take it Lady Jezebel was a bit rough? She does have that reputation."

"Yes, my Goddess."

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Very much, Madam Snow."

"Good. Your next appointment..."

She looked up at him again. Veronica could see the strain in his eyes and the fatigue in his tense body. He was putting on a bold front, but Jacob was much more worn than he was letting on. Madam Snow knew him too well. He would never complain. Never safeword out. Never ask for reprieve, even if it killed him.