Athena Corp Chronicles Ch. 05

Story Info
The path to divinity is paved with female domination.
8k words
4.38
4.6k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 - Apotheosis

* * * * *

<[ SIX MONTHS AFTER THE FALL ]>

Beethoven's fifth symphony echoed off the stone floor and ornate walls as Jacqueline strolled into the cavernous office of the president and CEO of Athena. It was a bit of deja vu for her, having walked into this environment so many times with music playing loudly over the room's many speakers. In the old days she'd be carrying a drink, a meal or a message for Mr. Telos while opera blasted in the background. Classic symphony was somewhat different, but reminiscent. It seemed her old boss and Ms. Sins had at least one thing in common other than their sexual predilections.

Anastasia was focused on the monitor in front of her, typing away until she noticed Jacqueline approaching out of the corner of her eye. She looked up with a smile before bringing the orchestra to a stop with the press of a button.

"Sorry" she said as she set the remote down and rose from her seat. "I get lost in the music sometimes."

The stunning blonde executive was garbed in a two-piece gray ensemble. The tailored jacket wrapped around her upper body neatly and opened at the center, showing off a generous amount of cleavage. The skirt clung to her just as tightly, cutting off just above her knees. A shiny silver wristwatch adorned her left hand and a matching necklace hung from above. Light poured in from the massive window behind the desk, causing her jewelry to shine brilliantly.

It was a nice change from the days when Mr. Telos kept the office sparsely decorated and shrouded in darkness. Now, instead of just the typical works of art and various collectibles, the room featured many plants and much more chic looking furniture. Truly, the peak of Mount Olympus had been salvaged by a woman's touch. It felt more welcoming than intimidating.

"Oh, don't apologize" Jacqueline replied with a wave of her hand. "I'm the same way during my lunch breaks."

Jacqueline wore a white, one-piece dress that clung close to her thin body. It was accessorized only by a matching vest and heels. A single stripe of black wrapped around both cuffs of the top. A third stripe traced the outline of the vest, adding a single element of stark contrast to her otherwise snow white attire. Her brunette hair was tied back in a neat bun behind her head.

She strolled to a stop just before the desk and gave a slight bow to her superior. "President Sins."

Anastasia raised a finger in protest, but Jacqueline quickly realized her error.

"I mean, Ana!"

Her smiled reappeared. "Hello, Jacqueline. Thanks for coming up early. I know we have the staff meeting later, but there's something I wanted to discuss, just the two of us." Anastasia motioned to the nearby armchairs before taking her own seat.

"I'm happy to be called upon any time" Jacqueline replied as she sat down. "What can I do for the head of Athena today?"

"You can consider a proposal. Some might call it an indecent one."

"An indecent proposal?" Jacqueline asked with a chuckle. "You mean like the film? Oh, I loved that movie while I was growing up! Robert Redford!"

Anastasia put on her best fake smile. She knew the movie well and wasn't particularly a fan. "Something like that. Though, I'm not looking to throw your life into turmoil."

"I'm intrigued, but also a bit anxious. What is it you're asking?"

"I'd just like to offer you an opportunity. You're free to accept or pass on it completely. Refusing will in no way reflect poorly on your record with this company. I want you to understand that up front. But perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself. I need to ask you a few questions first."

"Sure, go ahead." Jacqueline leaned back in her chair, getting comfortable as she crossed her legs gracefully.

"You opted to take part in the substance XX trial, correct?"

"Yes. How could I resist after Dr. Hoffman's sales pitch? I started it this week. Took my fifth dose this morning."

"Excellent. Thanks for helping us with that! No ill side effects, I take it?"

"None that I've noticed."

"Any changes to your mood since beginning it?"

Jacqueline pondered on the question briefly. Air whistled through her nostrils as she released a long breath. "I have found myself a little testy lately. I was short with my assistant yesterday. A little more randy than usual too, but that could just be my cycle. It's about that time for me."

"I'm sure Ida will be interested to hear that. Doesn't sound like anything to worry about, though."

"Yeah. I feel great, to be honest!"

"Good. Second question. How would you describe your relationship with Mr. Telos? Fill me in on what it was like working for him."

"Oh-" She seemed taken aback by the question. "Well, Mr. Telos and I had a good working relationship. They were long days, but the pay was good and he was a fair boss. I learned a lot working for him."

"Jacqueline..." Anastasia looked her directly in the eyes. The president's twin beams of gleaming blue-gray burrowed deep. "You don't need to be polite. I'm digging for the dirt, itself. If you're leaving anything out, I'd like to hear it; warts and all."

Jacqueline sighed. Her smile disappeared and her expression fell into bleak earnestness. "Half the time, he was fine. The other half, he was a real son of a bitch. Men love to say that we're the emotional ones, but I had to suffer his temper whenever he was having a bad day. Me and a few of his other subordinates. Also, he had a few nicknames for me that I didn't care for."

"Nicknames?"

"Nothing overtly derogatory, but he was much too familiar. 'Sunshine.' 'Beautiful.' 'Jackie.' Inappropriate for a professional relationship."

Ana jotted down a few notes on the pad in front of her. She would have to ask Jacqueline who those subordinates were, later. "I had a feeling that might be the case. I've had a fair amount of experience with Mr. Telos. Very different experience, mind you, but I've gotten to know him well."

Jacqueline smiled. "I can imagine. I remember that day you came into the lobby with the others. You were the last one Mr. Telos saw before he called off the interviews."

"Which brings me to my last question. You know what I did before this, right?"

"I'm no expert, but I believe you were part of a high class escort service. Judging by your outfits, it was one that specialized in domination? Although, I could be mistaken."

"No, you're right. I'm a dominatrix. Was then, still am. Always will be."

"I thought so! There's been a lot of rumors flying around the company ever since the announcement. I want you to know, I never fed into them. I kept what little I knew to myself."

"I appreciate that. Though, in truth, I don't care who knows. Most of the men probably see me as a domme just for taking over at Athena. They can't help themselves."

Jacqueline giggled and nodded in agreement. "It does seem that way."

"Which brings me to the matter at hand. And I want you to stop me if this becomes uncomfortable for you at any point. The last thing I want is to be perceived as a creep like Telos."

"Thank you" Jacqueline acknowledged with another nod.

Anastasia paused for a moment and clasped her hands together on the desk before speaking. "What if I told you that Mr. Telos has begun a long and very thorough program of rehabilitation; and during this process he's encouraged to seek atonement from the women he's wronged."

Jacqueline's eyes grew wide as Ana continued. Her eyebrows lifted as her interest was piqued.

"The most effective and often, gratifying, part of this program is to allow those women to correct his behavior directly. To punish him in a variety of ways, how they see fit. And if you were interested in taking part in this program, you would be compensated very generously, in addition to your base salary and the bonus you're receiving for taking part in trial XX."

"Oh my god!" Jacqueline's palm flew to her chest and lay flat over her beating heart.

Anastasia's head cocked as she maintained eye contact. She couldn't quite tell if that was enthusiasm in Jacqueline's voice or if she was getting ready to run for the door.

"Please, tell me more, right now!"

* * * * *

"Lock the door" Dr. Hoffman instructed Ian just as he was about to sit down. "I want privacy today."

Ian turned on his heel and walked back to the entrance. He pushed the metal button at the center of the door's handle, ensuring no one could barge into their meeting. When he returned to the desk and took a seat, his coffee was waiting on the coaster where he'd left it.

"Time for our daily regimen" Dr. Hoffman announced.

She set the orange pill down in front of Ian. He lifted it to his mouth and pushed it past his lips before taking a long sip of hot java and swallowing it down. As he did, Ida raised the purple capsule for him to see before inserting it in her mouth and imbibing deeply of her bottled water.

Being part of the trial had been concerning for Ian, at first, but any worries had been swept away over time as he got to know the fair doctor better. She was brilliant, exacting, charming and supremely confident. It was difficult not to admire her. When she informed him she'd be taking part in her own trial for the female substance, that put to bed any concerns he might've had about safety.

Ida smiled at him as she re-capped her drink. "Look at you! So agreeable now. Amenable after just six weeks. Do you even realize how much you've changed?"

"Was I insubordinate before?"

"Bordering on it" she said with a chuckle. "You wouldn't do anything I asked without a huff and a grumble."

It was hard to argue. Ian had found the entire situation ridiculous at first. Maybe it was ridiculous, but it no longer bothered him. Some mornings, after taking his dose, she would tell him to wash her car, fetch her breakfast and load him up with a dozen other tasks. Other days, she would tell him to go relax and do what he liked in the rec room as she worked diligently on Athena's many new projects.

Over time, her assignments had grown more bizarre. Some of them felt like frivolous things college frat buddies would dare each other to do for shits and giggles. Recently, he'd been tasked with going and picking out lingerie. Ida had given him a size and told him to pick out something he liked.

"Yes, and not just obedient, more observant and diligent. You're picking up on my cues" she stated with relish.

"Cues?" Ian looked puzzled.

"Earlier this week, I told you that solid colors looked good on you. Much nicer than those dreadful striped shirts you normally wear. You've worn a colored shirt each day for the last three days."

Ian looked down at the glossy, silk, black dress shirt he was wearing. She was right. He'd responded to her suggestion intently and doing so had felt completely natural. But wasn't that normal? Wanting to please your superior? And she certainly was superior in every conceivable way. A stunning beauty with a dizzying intellect and an endearing sense of fashion.

He'd found her punk rock aesthetic off-putting at first. Abnormal and ill fitting for an office environment. But at some point that had changed. Even now, somewhere in the depths of his mind, Ian could feel a light scratching; a whisper of protest. Some voice calling in vain for his attention, but it was completely overwhelmed by the new melody of order that had taken root in his mind. All chaos and discord had been banished. When his gaze lingered on Dr. Hoffman, a smile always followed.

"Let's put it to the test" Ida said, opening a drawer at the side of her desk and removing the container with his medication. She opened it and extracted another orange capsule. The doctor held it up for him to see. "I bet you won't even mind when I double your dose."

Ian shrugged. "I trust you. If you feel it's safe and want to see the results..."

"Oh, I definitely want to see the results."

She tossed the pill to her left and it bounced off the tile floor with a series of gentle pings.

Ida looked at him intently. "Get down on your knees. Crawl to it and take your medicine."

"Yes, Doctor."

For some reason, Ian didn't feel silly doing it. In fact, his cheeks took on a deep shade of red. His eyes remained locked on Ida's gaze until he lowered down far enough where her striking features disappeared behind the desk. Ian crawled over to the waiting capsule, picked it up and placed it in his mouth. He swabbed it around his tongue, trying to build up enough saliva to swallow it without a drink. He hated trying to take medication dry, but he would do it for her.

Ida rose from her seat and walked toward the kneeling assistant. The bottom of her lab coat and her tall, shiny, leather boots strode into his field of vision. "Here" she said.

He looked up to find her handing him the bottled water. Ian accepted it gladly and took a drink, swallowing down his second dose of substance XY that morning. He savored the subtle flavor from the mouth of the bottle. He could smell and taste hints of Ida's lipstick.

Ida retrieved the drink from his hand and set it on a nearby filing cabinet. "Sit up, but stay on your knees" she instructed.

Ian complied, straightening himself and sitting up on his haunches. He gave the pain no consideration as his knees ground against the hard tile floor. It was what his short-haired Goddess wished. She'd dyed her locks purple this month. It made her stand out that much more. Absolutely radiant.

Ida pulled her lab coat to the sides, bringing her shiny, black leather pants into starker focus. She stepped forward, her boot heels knocking against the floor as her body came dangerously close to his. He could practically feel her warmth on his face.

"Undo my pants, Ian."

"Director?!?"

"Do it! Now."

She stared at him with her hands on her hips, her eyes placid. After only a moment of pause, Ian reached up gingerly and undid the large metal button at their front.

"Now unzip them and pull them down, gently."

The metal zipper glided down at his direction. He took hold of the gleaming leather and tugged it down softly. It clung to her fair, white flesh, but began to retract with the sensual sound of gripping, glossy hide on skin. Soon, the pants were down around her calves and her undergarment was revealed. It was the purple set of panties with black lace frills that Ian had picked out at the store. There was a sizable spot of darkened moisture at their center.

"Them too. Slowly..." she said in a hushed tone.

Disbelief and awe crept into Ian's face as he guided down the lingerie he'd procured at her insistence. Her glistening sex was unveiled. The dark hair above her vulva was neatly trimmed, creating a thin strip that pointed directly to her sopping wet quim.

The eager Director took hold of his thick, blonde hair and pulled Ian's face into her dripping warmth. "Now your most important task begins. LICK, slave!"

Ian uttered a soft moan as his tongue extended into her wet folds and he began lapping up and down. Ida's chest rose and fell excitedly as her heartbeat quickened. She guided him up and down her tingling anatomy, her face going flush as Ian pleasured her orally with maximum enthusiasm.

The doctor tilted her head back and let out a deep moan of her own; considerably louder than her collared slut could offer with his face mashed into her jungle of moist flesh. Ida had been waiting for this moment for months. Yes, he was astute. Yes, the company wanted him kept on board if possible. But as she'd implied at his interview, Ida had her own reasons for taking Ian as her assistant.

He was precisely her type. Rugged, fit, a bit older than herself. Well mannered and confident, but with a certain charming naivety. Stubborn to the point of arrogance, but fully capable of learning and adapting. And now with the help of her new breakthrough, he would be trained. Molded into her ideal assistant and possibly more, if that's what she wanted. Right now, the only thing she craved was relief, and Ian was performing admirably.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! YES!!! Focus! Right there!!!"

Her eyes closed as his tongue slathered her engorged clitoris repeatedly. The soft hairs of his blonde mane strummed the sides of Ida's sex perfectly, sending pleasurable thrills down her spine as her libido surged and her pussy lips gushed. Her spare hand reached down and joined the first, cruising through his thick hair before seizing it in a fierce grip.

The doctor's curvy body trembled as her eyes glazed over and she lost herself in the growing rush of oral pleasure. Her first meeting of the day would have to be postponed.

* * * * *

Two pairs of stiletto boots and one pair of normal heels clacked across the elegant marble floor. Anastasia walked into the opulent conference room flanked by Amanda and Madam Snow. The rest of her senior staff were already seated at the long executive table, chatting with each other as they waited for the meeting to begin.

The room was located on the top floor of the Athena building. Much like Ana's office, it had an impressive view of the city below. On either side of the table, rows of elegant armchairs were ready to be called upon in the event of a larger gathering. The chairs around the table were even more impressive, sculpted from the finest cherry oak and upholstered with glossy, genuine leather. Each had a high back. The highest of all was waiting for Anastasia at the far end.

Opposite the front end of the table was a massive monitor hanging on the wall where those gathered could watch video presentations and live streams in high definition. Behind her seat was Jake Telos' only good choice of decoration and the sole one Ana had chosen to keep. It was a painstaking oil-on-canvass recreation of Joseph Benoit Suvee's 'The Combat of Mars and Minerva.' The neoclassical piece provided the central decoration and set the proper tone for the company's war room.

Minerva was the Roman Goddess equivalent of the Greek's Athena. In the painting she holds her spear aloft, prepared to deal the decisive blow to the fallen god of war. In the background, several other gods sit among the clouds, chatting and watching the battle with interest. As Mars clutches at his wounded chest and looks up at the fiery Minerva, Venus holds him gently in her arms. A cherub hovers near Minerva, pleading with the Goddess of wisdom and strategic warfare for mercy.

The walls of the conference room were dotted with high power speakers and fashionable light fixtures. The latter could provide excellent mood lighting if the heavy drapes were closed over the tall glass panes, but Anastasia preferred the view. She reserved the Ned Beatty 'Valhalla' treatment for those who needed real convincing, one on one.

All things considered, it was the room that needed the least work when Ana took over. She smiled at her council of intelligent, stylish, indomitable women as she made her way down the aisle. Ida, she noticed, looked especially chipper this morning. Ana offered her senior scientist a wink as she continued on her way. Her leadership staff was growing more promising and proficient by the week. Now, for the first time, her good friend Brandi sat among them.

As Anastasia reached the far end of the table, Madam Snow and Amanda broke off, taking up their seats on either side of her. Ana set her right arm on her chair's back and nodded to the group before sitting.

"Good morning, ladies."

Two dozen voices replied "Good morning" in unison followed by a divergent chorus of "President Sins", "Madam President" and "Ms. Sins."