Athena Corp Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anastasia pointed her love tap crop at the rutting brunette and their shuddering submissive. Ten inches of thick rubber cock were now pumping in and out of Jacob's jiggling ass at the behest of Jacqueline's energetic hips. His caged dicklet flopped back and forth as his bound body rocked in the stocks.

"TAKE IT YOU FILTHY SISSY SLUT! BEG FOR THIS COCK!!!"

"Ahhhh! Unnnghhh... Please Mistress Jacqueline! MORE!!!"

Madam Snow watched the display of debauchery with a growing smile. "You may not be giving Doctor Hoffman enough credit, but I'm sure you're right to some extent. She clearly wanted this and that desire didn't begin with a purple pill. There's a dominant lurking in every woman. It's our job to guide it to the surface and unleash it."

"Right on! Shall we join the fun?"

"Of course. We can't let Jacqueline have it all."

Anastasia and Veronica proceeded to the toy racks and chose their weapons. Ana's first selection was a nose hook with a long rubber cord. She set her crop aside and moved to fit Jacob with yet another element of painful restriction as Madam Snow selected her own strapon harness and the biggest dildo Jake could swallow to the hilt.

"Alright little piggy! I wanna hear you snort!"

Ana grabbed his hood handle and lifted Jacob's face. She inserted the cold, metal prongs into his nostrils and pulled the strap over the top of his head. She fed the long strap back through a D-ring on the stocks and adjusted its metal bindings until it was holding his head up firmly. Now Jacob could no longer lift his head or let it drop and rest. Like every other part of his body, he had lost all control.

Jacqueline went balls deep for the first time with all twelve inches of her slick fuck meat. She bottomed out in Jake's innards as Madam Snow approached him at the front. Jacqueline's hips slammed into his ass with hungry thrusts. His chained wrists and tied legs smacked into the stocks repeatedly, eliciting grunts and mutters of pain until another fat phallus was pressed to his lips.

"Open up, slut! Let's show Mistress Jacqueline how good you are at deep-throating a big juicy cock!"

Before he could utter any response, Veronica thrust forward and her silicone missile slid deep in Jake's drooling mouth. She grabbed the stem of his hood and gave his face a firm tug as bulbous rubber tunneled through his lips. The fat length flattened his tongue and poised itself at the entrance to his throat, threatening to go deeper.

Anastasia retrieved her crop and watched the sensual spit-roasting with a dreamy expression. It was a masterpiece, seeing Jacob's old flame and his former subordinate simultaneously stuff his holes with rubber cock as he suffered in bimbo bondage. Ana waited her turn, patiently. It took every ounce of discipline at her command not to dip her free hand down her glossy, fetish skirt and strum her sopping wet pussy with latex fingers.

* * * * *

"Hey, I'm back!" Anastasia announced as she closed the front door behind her. "Sorry I'm late!"

"No worries!" Brandon called from the living room. "I got your text. Did you get caught up at the offi-"

His question was cut off as Ana strode into the living room. She was still garbed in shiny red rubber from bust to boots.

"Oh! Guess not."

"I was helping Jacob and an old friend get reacquainted" she explained with a wink. "Someone within the company who's excited to play a role in his training."

"Ah, I see" Brandon said with a knowing smirk. He began to stand from the sofa when Anastasia stopped him.

"No, no! You're perfect right there! Do me a favor and put on the news."

"The news? What channel?"

"It probably doesn't matter" she said while setting her bag and crop aside. "Flip to one of the financial networks, I guess."

Anastasia joined him on the couch. As her body dipped into the succulent leather, she wormed an arm around Brandon's back and hooked her right leg over his left. They kissed in greeting and watched the broadcast for a while, resting together until the segment Ana was waiting for arrived.

HOST: "We're back! For our final Investor Class segment tonight, let's talk about the recent Athena news."

"This is it!" Ana said excitedly.

"Oh god. What now?" Brandon asked with a note of apprehension.

HOST: "Jason, what do you make of the announcement that Athena's CEO is getting a legal name change to, well... Athena!"

GUEST #1: "I only need one word to describe it, Catherine, and that word is BRILLIANT!"

HOST: "It does have a certain ring, doesn't it? Athena Dominique Sins."

GUEST #1: "Forget the ring! Her old name had a nice ring. It's the strategy that matters!"

GUEST #2: "Strategy? This isn't what I'd call The Art of War."

GUEST #1: "Wrong! This is calculated and very smart! If I'm the new head of Athena, what I'm looking for right now is to associate myself with the brand. To lock my identity in people's minds with this behemoth corporation I've waltzed into."

GUEST #2: "And you really think this is gonna do it?"

GUEST #1: "Absolutely! She will share the name of the company and the millions of devices currently sitting in consumer's homes across the nation. Not to mention the AI itself! You can't do better brand integration than that! It's a genius move."

HOST: "You don't seem convinced, Mark. Why the skepticism?"

GUEST #2: "This is a PR stunt. Sure, it'll make for some nice headlines, but it's not going to turn the company around. The stock's been down for months. This isn't going to fix that."

GUEST #1: "It's still down from six months ago, but it's also back on the rise. Word on the beltway is Athena has a whole new line of exclusive products coming out next year that will put them in a position to dominate the wellness supplement market. An untapped, 140 billion dollar market for them! If you ask me, now is the time to BUY!"

GUEST #2: "That's a lot of trust to place in rumors and gossip."

GUEST #1: "And I'll tell you another thing! Six months from now, no one is even going to remember the name Jake Telos. All they're going to see is a company, named after a Greek-"

Anastasia hit the mute button before tossing the remote aside. She lifted her leg from Brandon's lap and pressed herself into his shoulder. Ana pushed him down into the rippling leather cushions as he turned to greet her. Soon, her latex-clad bust was firm against his chest and her legs were clamped around his. Her hands lay flat on either side of his head as she gazed down at him with a soft smile.

She was happier than Brandon had ever seen.

"Well, I guess I'm really gonna have to call you Goddess from now on."

"Yup. Any problems with that?"

"None whatsoever. It's a beautiful name. It suits you well... Athena."

"Good answer."

As they kissed long and deep, Brandon took the liberty of seizing her ass without permission. He groped at her with hungry hands. Anastasia smothered him with her curves as their tongues darted back and forth. They swapped hot breath and saliva in between giddy murmurs and lustful moans.

The Goddess of Domination ground herself against his body as she drank deeply of her favorite submissive. She would allow his indiscretion on this special occasion. He could always be punished later.