All Comments on 'Athenium Ch. 01'

by GK_Miller

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
skelligrockskelligrockover 4 years ago
Great story

I'm not a fan of goo girls, but this story was really great and oddly romantic

I loved that Athenium was emphatic and became overcome by exposure to the new emotions of love and her reluctance to give up her new lover.

Both immersions was very detailed and well written. The description of being her prisoner and being held in an endless climax would be enough to tempt anyone.

I was a little surprised that she let the narrator go because as I was reading it I assumed that the deal would be that she let Marco go but would keep him. Although as Athenium says she will keep seductively working on him until one day he will give in to her and stay.

I do wonder about Athenium's background. The setting of Antarctica suggest the shoggoths in Lovecraft's "At The Mountains of Madness", but Athenium seems much nicer and more intelligent. Has she reached her limit in size or will she continue to grow? And will she have offspring, maybe by splitting into two or joining with a human?

I think you have a talent for writing and capturing your reader's attention so I do hope you will be able to write more stories and post here, whether they are sequels or new stories.

thegreat_pretenderthegreat_pretenderover 4 years ago
Absolutely perfect

I hope you’ll continue writing for us, because your work is incredible!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous