Athenium Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The redhead reappears in my mind's eye, and she smiles wickedly. Her willing prisoner comes down from his three-day orgasm, falling into a deep sleep. He won't remember his time here, I realize. She doesn't want him to be ashamed: that doesn't fit into her plan.

No, she wants his curiosity, his hunger, alive and well. He will be drawn to her again, she realizes, and she wants him to step into her with just as much vigor as he did the first time. She won't let him feel the complicated stigma of a burgeoning fetish, because it might keep him from coming back.

She raises him to the surface lazily. A bubble forms on the top of the goo as the surface tries one last time to retain its treasure, but it splits, and his head reemerges. Athenium retreats from his throat and slithers across his lips as it rejoins the main mass: the conclusion of an extended kiss that neither lover wanted to end.

He is deposited on goo that solidifies beneath him. He is safe and unharmed, still sleeping peacefully, and no one will ever have any idea that he wanted this. Craved this. It will be his secret, and his secret will be our secret.

Wait. No. I never agreed to that, I say. What have you made me do, Athenium?

"Let's make a new agreement. If I am to be a prison for the worst of your kind, then you can never allow the ones who come to me willingly to be put to shame. Let them come, don't let anyone stop them," She says. A fresh euphoria surrounds me and penetrates my flesh as she fantasizes his return. Oh, all of the possibilities, the things she will do to him next time...

"He's addicted, Athenium. You can't have humans as your drug, I can't allow it," I say.

"You will. Or l...I'll send your prisoners back to you, a thousand times more murderous than they were when you gave them to me," She threatens.

I feel my fear reverberated back to me. I taste the sour acid, but this time, she doesn't comfort me. In my mind's eye, the redhead licks her lips and closes her eyes, moaning to herself.

"You're going to let me go, right?" I ask.

"For now," she purrs, rolling a dozen oiled breasts across the length of me one more time for good measure. It won't work, she knows, I am too frightened of her to feel aroused right now. But it's all about the long game, at this point.

"I'll see you again soon. There is so much you haven't shared, but next time, we'll...discuss at greater length," The redhead says, exaggerating the last word. As I rise to the surface, I hear one final warning.

"We'll be seeing each other again, and again, and again, negotiator."

I grit my teeth as I begin to rise, fighting the decadent ooze's ministrations.

"Someday, you won't go back up. I'll steal you. I'll keep you...and you'll want me to."

12