Athenium Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm," she says, biting her lip as her nails dig lightly into my chest, "you're overdressed."

With her other hand, she unzips my jacket, and I shuffle it off as she lifts my shirt over my head. The hand that was clutching my chest goes down, unbuttoning my pants and pushing hard on the waistband. The work pants drop unceremoniously on the floor.

I've never been undressed by a woman so quickly. She's looking into my eyes, letting out a deep breath as she smiles wickedly.

"Better?" I ask, leaning in for another kiss. She draws back teasingly.

"Almost," She says. She reaches to touch the clasp of her bikini top, and in one smooth motion, the clasp springs open, and the top falls away. My heart skips a beat as her breasts spring free, dark nipples erect in the cool air. There's sweat where they meet the cleavage, but it just makes it glisten in the low light, drawing more attention to a place I already want to be in.

She leans into me this time, her left hand reaching for the back of my head. She pulls my head towards her for more deep lip lock as she pushes us slowly down the corridor. Her hands are at my boxers; I walk narrowly to let her hands and gravity take them from me. With her right hand, she helps me slide her panties over her pear hips and lets them fall to the ground.

I'm here...somewhere, naked as the day I was born. She's here, equally naked. She wants me. I want her. But it's...

My back finds a wall, and her naked form presses me into it. It's cold, and that chill makes me clench her ass with my left hand, but she responds in kind, pushing fingernails into my side. I gasp raggedly, delighting in the painful pleasure.

It's all unbelievable. It's so fucking surreal. She feels so good on top of me, her tits pressed into my chest as we moan through our kiss. She's warm, impossibly warm, and as we clutch each other close - the touch of our skin a drug too potent to resist - I can feel a telltale moisture from her pussy with my twitching cock, which is standing erect, aching to enter this dark angel's sex.

It's all happening so fast...

My right hand reaches out, banging loudly on the door next to me. There's a padlock at elbow-level; I grip it in one palm and crush it into four large pieces.

"And now you have her scent, negotiator," A familiar, husky voice says. It's somehow lustful and mocking at the same time.

"Ahh..." I say.

Something is wrong. It's becoming clearer.

It fades again as my left hand finds her breast and rakes fingertips across it. So soft. So warm. Again...

We kiss and step through the door I have just opened for us. The sensation of stepping on slick rubber sends a jolt through me. Dani feels me flinch again, and her hand drops to my cock. It is all I can do not to explode into orgasm right then and there.

"This seemed like a good place to have my way with you," Dani whispers in my ear. I'm stunned, speechless.

Realization crashes into me like a truck as I hear Athenium begin to moan, and my mouth once again fills with the taste of metal.

"Mmm," I hum as the goo crests over our feet.

"Mmmm," Athenium answers.

"I'm...I..."

We reach the deeper part of the pit and watch as Athenium begins to claim us, swallowing our calves as it surges up to our knees. Dani presses her lower half into me, hanging onto my neck as she tilts her neck back and takes a long breath.

"This feels...amazing," She says. She runs her right hand across the side of her thigh, crossing over to my leg and gripping it, pressing palm and fingers into it, pulling down.

"Down. Down. Please...more...down..."

Dani's voice is everywhere at once. All around me. Inside of me.

The goo lowers us in slowly, languidly rolling up our thighs, licking them like a dozen hungry lovers. We go diagonal as she lays atop me, scratching slowly down my back. We are held there as she wiggles her hips, eyes closed, long, deep breaths escaping her slacked jaw.

I know what's happening now. I know that the goo is...that I'm...that Dani is...

Fuck! It's right there. I know it.

"Confusion and arousal. Quite a combination, especially from you, negotiator," Athenium says.

Dani pushes on my chest with both hands, arching backwards and pressing her pussy into my right thigh. My cock twitches as I tense, trying to match her movements. I want to be inside her. I've never wanted anything as much as I want to be inside her.

Her eyes are barely open and completely unfocused, like she's looking right through me. The goo that is gripping her generous thighs is prodding her on. Struggle more, it says, feel me roll over you with your every strained motion. She responds with fervor, dry-fucking the ooze and me in gyrating motions until...

Her soaked pussy takes my erection in one motion. As if it had been waiting for this moment, the goo pushes down on her and lifts me up, and she cries out in a mixture of pain and pleasure as I go too deep.

"Learning curve," I hear the redhead say.

The shocked adrenaline feeling of having hurt a lover briefly brings me to my senses. Her eyes are wide open and laser-focused, and for a moment, we both look around and realize where we are, what we are doing. Panic sets in.

Two-thirds a meter deep in ooze, my back is almost touching it, my cock is buried in her clenching pussy, her hands are on my chest as if to push me into the abyss, and she would follow soon after.

Terror. Elucidation. Danger.

Danger.

I hear Athenium coo in delight. For just a brief moment, the sexual haze clears from my mind, and I see that the ooze has seen another isotope of human emotion. Beyond the joy of another sample, so completely different from the ones she has been given and promising a vast world of new emotions to taste, Dani and I have given her the ecstatic combination of two complex responses to danger.

Athenium senses me here. She knows I've overheard something private, but she does not seem insulted or offended. If anything, she seems...grateful.

"You're even better in pairs, negotiator. Maybe I'll have to try...a bigger sample size."

The fear only lasts a Planck unit before it disappears, replaced by the thick haze of sexual euphoria.

Dani.

The intoxicating electricity of our mutual touch makes me forget...what was it?

Damn it, it was something important. Something...

The redhead laughs.

"Deeper..."

We should absolutely try to escape. Our knowledge of what this ooze hopes to do with two sex-starved paramours is next to nothing. We have no idea if we'd ever see the surface again, should we allow this goo complete control over us.

I see the same realization in her eyes. I hear the same shallow, shaky breath as the cold air and the vaguest hint of a lucid mind thinks of...

Thinks of...

No hope of escape. No way out. Nothing to do but to enjoy the slow descent into the ooze...that doesn't just want to consume us...

But that reaches inside our minds and makes us aware of every curve and muscle and breath on her body. I've got her, the goo says. I've got you.

Now...fuck.

Dani starts riding me again. Slowly. Hesitantly. Like something is making her do it.

Something is making her do it. It's something she wants to do, something she wants so badly, but...

But nothing.

The temptress whispers, but not to me.

Fuck him. Fuck him into the depths. He is your toy. Grab him, push him, ride him, overpower him. I'll hold him still for you.

I shudder as my back hits the cool surface of the goo. It grabs hold of my skin as I start to thrust, slowly, with trepidation.

Yesss. Look at him. You could do anything to him right now. We have him.

I stare up between the valley of her cleavage as her tits oscillate. She grinds into me, slowly increasing her tempo as a frenzy begins to enter her eyes. The goo pushes on her ass rhythmically and gently bobs me at the same tempo.

"Oh god..." I whisper. Though it has never bothered me before, I find that I am now looking at the mass with nervous fear. The goo does not release me when I squirm. It molds to fit the arch of my back as I push down, deeper into her. A soft moan escapes my lips as I try to sit up; the elastic Athenium holds and pulls me back, undulating as if laughing at my feeble, confused escape attempt.

Dani collapses atop me, crushing her lips against mine, invading my mouth, stealing my tongue. Her moans become more frequent, shorter, higher-pitched. With her left hand, she pushes on my shoulder, with her right, she lightly grips my neck, and she buries us both three inches deeper as she fucks me with an intensity that is nearly a fury.

I feel the goo rise and wrap around my stomach. This will be my eighth time being sucked into Athenium's mass, but there is a fear and a thrill now that there never was before. The other seven times, I was a free man, a first among equals trying to make contact. That is not what I am now. This time, I am a tool of pleasure and experimentation for two powerful women.

******

"I told you that you would bring me a woman, negotiator. And is this not...so much better?" A female voice says. I don't recognize it. I don't remember... don't remember anything I knew.

There are only two things in my world: a Brazilian goddess of sex and power above me, and the pit of living goo beneath me. There are other things, I know, but they are irrelevant. Unimportant.

But they are there.

Why are they there?

How long has the redhead been beside me?

I am horizontal, floating in a space of nothing. There are two hands on either side of my chin, one pale as porcelain, one a tan so dark as to be made of a milky chocolate, both stroking me, reaching across to each other, brushing fingertips and laughing in peaceful pleasure. Their hourglass bodies sandwich me between them. Four warm breasts lay atop my chest, gyrating as they play with my cock between their soft thighs.

"But...I was...there was..." I stammer. Dani and Athenium laugh as the former presses a finger against my lips.

"You're right. He does over think everything," Dani says.

"Mmm. The best ones always do, though," Athenium says.

"If you say so. I prefer to keep things...simple," Dani says as she reaches down to gently grip my cock. Her touch is velvet as she strokes me, slowly but steadily squeezing harder and harder. With her other hand, she kneads and gropes my ass, digging her fingertips into both cheeks as Athenium assists by turning me. She's nearly spooning me now, her hands pushing all of the right buttons.

"Here's the thing about simple, love," Athenium says, placing one hand behind my head and massaging it with her fingertips, "Simple wants what it wants. Complex...well..."

Athenium shoves her tits into my face, pressing her chest forward and pulling my face into her cleavage.

"Complex knows well enough to say he may like something he's never tried," Athenium completes her sentence.

Instinctively, I inhale. No air, just warm flesh. My mouth pops open to inhale, sucking a nipple inside, but none of the air my body needs. Fear fights arousal. Deeper breath. More of her in my mouth.

Oh god. Ohh fuck. Sooo...fucking...

No...need...can't...

My whole universe has been reduced to flesh, sex and suffocation. Someone is tugging at a cock on a body that is mine, laughing, pushing me back into the redhead as she gropes, strokes, grinds...

They're killing me. They're going to literally fuck me to death.

"The complex ones know they want you," Athenium says as she releases me. I gasp, savoring the air that I thought I'd never breathe again. I take short, deep breaths as the two women continue to rub every inch of my body.

"They fight themselves more than they fight you," the redhead says, stroking my head gently as her left hand reaches past me, "Even when you hold their lives in your hands."

"Mmmaybe so," Dani says, her voice slurring as the redhead's hand begins to gently rub her pussy, "But...who needs that kind of drama in a one-night stand?"

Dani melts into pleasure, mewling into my right ear as the redhead works on her pussy. I feel the redhead's left arm tense, twist and relax as her right hand pushes down on the crown of my head. I slide with an unnatural smoothness, my forehead reaching their lip level as Dani reaches across me to pull the redhead closer.

******

Loud, long moans snap my mind back to the pool.

Back...back to...

Our waists are pressed together by the unrelenting, oscillating mass of goo. Dani bobs up, pushing against it just to feel it bring her back down on my cock. The goo is undulating enough now to assist this motion, which only makes her fuck harder, which sets the goo into higher and higher waves. We ride it together, the motion seeming to bend gravity itself, lightening us, disorienting us.

The goo is about to pull me under again. It creeps up each of my ribs one at a time as it climbs up the back of my head, just millimeters away from pouring into my ears. I vaguely remember doing this before, some number of times I now cannot recall. There is something different about this time, though. Maybe...

"Ohhh...mmmm..." Dani's loud moans echo.

That's...yes. That's the difference. All of the other times - however many there were - I offered myself to the mass. I did not offer myself this time. No, this time, it took me. It stole me.

"I'll keep you..."

Dani thrusts beneath the surface of the goo, gyrating obscenely. She clutches at her hair, runs both hands over her dark nipples and reaches down to touch the surface of the imprisoning slime where it meets her navel.

"It's...she... I'm...ohhhhhh!" Dani pants, eyes rolling back. She leans over again, placing her hands on my chest, pushing me deeper.

Deeper.

Deeper.

"Dani...Daaaani..." I moan between gasps. She does not even look at me. Her tits, those perfect globes of soft flesh that I want to breathe and suck and kiss and lick and nibble and just die of sweet asphyxia between as they press me, smother me, bury me, own me sway and bounce as she fucks me back to an almost vertical position.

"I'm gonna cummm..." She says.

Her ragged, shaking voice is the last thing I hear clearly before the goo seals my ears. The words echo in my brain, the tone rising and falling to every sensual intonation, becoming a symphony of sexual pleasure. She keeps bucking, moans so loud now they're almost screams, and I...

Fuck, she is so sexy. She's...f...fucking my brains out. I...why am I struggling? Just let her. Just let it.

I want this, don't I? To be inside this voluptuous, irresistible woman while she loses her mind to her feverous lust? To be inside this mass of sexual energy as it shakes us, thrusts us, restrains us, clings to us and draws us into deeper depravity?

Oh god, do I want it. I want her. I want the ooze.

I...

Damn it, I think, I have to tell her...warn her...about the...

"Dani," I whisper breathlessly. My own voice is full of crazed desire. I hear it, and I remember where I am. Who I'm in. It feels like my last chance to...to...

Her eyes open. There is terror, thrill, and an unsatisfied need in those big green eyes.

"It's...going..." She gasps, never slowing her frantic thrusts, "We're...going...deeper..."

*****"

I'm sealed away in a container of flesh, pressed skin-tight against my face, my ears, my throat, all around me. I gasp for breath, I wriggle in my head trap, but four breasts have taken all sight, sound and air.

Dani relents first. She draws back and I gasp for air. I am facing her, reclined into the redhead's cleavage as Dani smiles down at me. She's just as stunning from this angle, just the kind of stunning that a cliff is to a climber about to fall from it.

The two temptresses share a look of mischief, their eyes coming to an accord of the next way I will be used. I don't have to wonder long what that will be.

Together, they shove the crown of my head down. I slide past their stomachs, grunting in surprise as I am pushed deeper, deeper, deeper, until my face is in Dani's pussy. I breathe in wet sex and sweat, the smell tangy and thick enough to taste. The redhead tenses her thighs, oscillating, pushing me deeper in.

Taste her, negotiator.

It is not a suggestion, not an invitation. It is a command. No, it is more than that. It is a statement of what I will do.

I will open my mouth and let my tongue give her labia a teasing flick of the tongue. I will lick deeper, longer, taste more, breathe in huge draughts of soaking wet cooch and let the scent drive me fucking crazy.

"That's a good boy," The walls of soft thigh flesh say to me as they move, pushing me into, back, into again, back again, into Dani.

I'm...

Stop overthinking this. There is no reality that is better than the two impossible nymphs that are currently drowning you in pussy. Literally. Just...be here. There will be time for...whatever you were doing...later.

It's not possible. It's not possible.

It is.

This is a dream.

And?

******

Are you saying you want to wake up?

The goo has finished its conquest of my chest, and it's working on my shoulders. Dani's hands are atop those shoulders, but she's not pushing me down. Not from the shoulders, anyways. No, she has learned something about herself here. She has watched as the hungry mass has slowly claimed me. She has witnessed it, thick as river quicksand but able to flow like water, creeping over me.

Pushing. Groping. Claiming.

And she has learned that she wants it. Whatever this thing is that is taking her midnight lover, she wants it to take her, too. In her mad thrusting and pressing and fucking, she has pushed me so deep that I am almost gone. I am so close to what she wants, and she will not let me claim it first. Her hips have almost solved this problem, levering my waist back to near-vertical, offering the ooze my chest and nearly descending down to his depth.

The surface touches her breasts, turning the skin into gooseflesh. She stops only for a moment, taking a deep breath as a laugh, full of lust and trouble, escapes her open mouth. I watch, hypnotized as her dark tan tits are pushed up. She looks down as well, watching as they are encircled, gripped, and slowly pulled in, as if the goo was a tube top three sizes too small.

******

"Mmm. Tell me...how it tastes. Tell me...oh... what you want..." Dani pants.

"Hrrmmm..." Is all that I can hum into my world of wet flesh.

I want to live here. I want to be locked to your pussy. Oh, that your sweet juices were adhesives, so that I would be forever encased in thighs and skin. My tongue would be a willing instrument of your body, no longer mine, its only purpose your pleasure. My mind would swim forever in this ocean of sex, lost, never to be found again.

I can't say any of this, of course. I've been denied the freedom to speak, but I prefer my captivity too much to protest.

I'm drunk on her. I'm lightheaded, I have forgotten where exactly I am, but it does not matter. All that matters is that I please this heavenly creature that is fucking my face.

"She wants an answer," I hear the redhead's voice through the flesh wall. The wall behind my head presses inward; I try to twist and writhe, but the skin resists my effort to move.

"Mmmmmm..." I moan raggedly, shaking with lustful panic, thrusting my tongue as far from my mouth as it can go, licking and sucking and mapping every corner of her valley of pleasure with it.