Athenium Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need to tell her. I need to...

But I...but we...

But how the hell did I get here?

******

What feels like an instant eternity of Dani riding me has me on the edge of orgasm. I'm so close, just a little more, a little further, a little deeper...

She bounces on my needful, twitching cock, and we shiver in delight as our shared writhing and gyrating takes us a centimeter deeper with every frenzied motion. A little deeper, and the goo will have me. It takes the last of my neck and flows over my chin, reaching for my lips. It feels like a slow but inexorable lover kissing her way up my body, her tongue leaving behind a cool, relaxing elixir that soothes my needful skin, satisfying it, sapping my will to resist its touch.

Resist...

Before I can speak, Dani meets my eyes. She is pleased but still wanting, exhausted but still hungry for more. She looks at the rolling mass that has taken all but her head and a few inches of her neck, watches as it crests over my cheeks to seal my lips. All that is left of me is a nose and two eyes, wide with unhinged desire, existential terror and utter confusion.

"I wasn't sure you'd want this..." She admits sheepishly, pushing a curtain of hair out of her face with a sway of her head, "I'm...not even sure why I wanted this."

I moan softly through the slime that restrains me by the lips. It's the only response I can give, pathetic and conflicted as it is. It could mean to stop, to beware of the mind-controlling slime...or it could mean to push me a little further so that we can find out what this stuff can do to us when it has all of us. I don't know anymore, and I have no power to say a single word anyhow.

"But...you knew. You...let me. And now..." The goo pulls her down to her chin and she cries out.

******

I am nearly unconscious. I lick and suck and suck and lick because it is my place, because it is my purpose. She must be satisfied. I must satisfy her. That is all there is to do here in this prison of flesh.

Make her cum. Again. Again. Again.

Again!

Her moans are music, and you control the volume.

Yes. Oh god, that sweet music. With every deep thrust of my tongue, another note rises through the soft walls of my suffocating cell. The effect on my mind is addictive: the more I hear, the more I want to hear.

******

Dani is concerned, not that the ooze will take her - that is a forgone and orgasmically wonderful conclusion now - but that she won't say what she wanted to say before it takes the power of speech from her. She looks down into my eyes - they hover two centimeters above the surface of the goo - as the rolling mass begins to reach up to touch her lips.

"We're going under. I'm...I..."

Through the ooze, I moan even louder. I writhe and twist in terror and unbound lust, and the ooze rises to my nose.

"I'm riding you down. Ohhhhh god...I want to see it. I want to see you..."

******

"Tell him, Dani. Tell him what you want," I hear, the words muffled through flesh. Dani grinds violently against my face, compressing and relaxing again and again. The redhead does the same but at a slower pace. One moment, I am sure that I will see daylight again. The next, they squeeze me so tightly that I feel that I will certainly be crushed.

I think I understand now.

Realization - not just where I am, but everything about the moment - reaches me as the flesh walls compress my head from all sides, freezing me in place.

It is not your turn to speak, the world around me says. Listen.

******

"I want...ahh...to watch it take...ooohhh...you under. I want to cum...unhhh...all over you...ahhh...while you sink," Dani says, still fighting with all her might to keep bouncing on my cock through the thick resistance of the slime. She does not move through it, but the slime itself keeps pushing her against me rhythmically, sustaining our fevered fucking.

As the hungry goo claims her lips, I feel her hands reach my chest.

Do it. Push him down, a voice from a distant reality says.

Despite myself, I relax, slowing the pace of my strained bucking. Athenium and I tell her with one voice: let the surface close over me, then keep pushing.

I know what's coming, but it still shocks me when the goo beneath my back, solid and seemingly prehensile before, unlatches from my skin and lets itself be displaced. It still fills me with terror when she gives a firm, sustained push on my chest with both hands.

I take one last look at the world above before the goo consumes my vision, closing it like an iris. Muffled through the thick slime, Dani's cries of pleasure become stifled moans and physical pulses as she follows me down, still cumming, still thrusting.

There is no feeling, except that of an ocean of sex undulating across me, claiming me. There is no sound, except for the muffled cries of ecstasy that reverberate through the sexual ocean. I am buried in relentless stimulation.

It will not stop.

It will never stop.

No more resisting, negotiator. You will cum, inside of me, inside of her.

Thrall. Prisoner. Slave.

Mine.