Athletic Black Lover

Story Info
Cuckolding my husband, with a local Black Man.
2.7k words
4.22
59.4k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have not made a practice of openly cuckolding my husband, Tom.

However, there is a very attractive black man, who lives close to us; that I just can't say no to!

My husband doesn't like him, and has never encouraged me in this endeavor, but I have "dated" Jon, on and off, for the past year or so.

Jon and I have known each other for years, and he would always tease me by flirting, making suggestive remarks and inviting me to drop by his house.

He knows I am really attracted to him, and he plays on that every time he sees me.

I always feel like a giddy school girl around him.

After our conversations, I'm usually embarrassed about how I had acted, and things that I said. My god, I find myself practically throwing myself at the man, every time!

I have told myself that I shouldn't be openly flirting with this big, gorgeous man, but those thoughts are always suppressed by the fact that my panties are always wet after talking to him.

He is a baseball coach for the local amateur leagues, and I started talking to him when our kids played on the leagues in high school.

My husband, Tom, has never liked him for some reason. Probably because his wife can't stop flirting with him, and he sees that look in my eyes when talk about "My favorite coach".

One afternoon, about a year ago, Tom and I went to a local baseball game, because we like to support the teams.

During the game, while on my way to the ladies room, I ran into Jon, behind the concession stand.

I hadn't seen him in awhile and I greeted him with a hug.

He held me tight against his muscular body, and I felt his hands on my back. Of course my breasts were against his muscular chest and I could those powerful arms!

We were alone back there, and he held me longer than would be consider appropriate for a married woman, and a handsome single man, to an observer.

In my ear, that deep, manly voice was saying, "I'm giving you this black dick before you leave here today -- it's time I take that pussy from your shrimp dick husband."

Then he kissed me! His lips capturing mine as he thrust his thick, wet tongue between them, and sucked lightly before breaking the kiss.

I was surprised, thrilled and completely on FIRE for him, to say the least. I thought my heart would beat right out of my chest! It Left my entire body trembling and my panties wet...again.

"Come to the equipment room after the game," he said. It wasn't a request or invitation, it was a demand.

He turned and walked away before I could respond, and I bit my lip as I watched him walk, admiring his muscular ass in those tight baseball pants and the way his powerful shoulders and bulging back fill out his baseball shirt.

Then I noticed that Tom - my husband - was standing at the end of the sidewalk. He saw the whole thing, but I wasn't worried about that. He enjoys watching me kiss other men, especially if they're black.

Tom was visibly upset, but he is very aware of my attraction to black men, has always encouraged that, and has been put in his place by more than one of my lovers. He accepts my weakness and desire for Black alpha males, and has been a cuckold for many years.

Jon had to walk past where Tom was standing, on the way back to the field. As he passed, he said something to Tom that I couldn't hear. I did, however, see Tom's face sort of twist up and turn red, like he was mad and wanted to say something, but I knew he wouldn't.

Jon laughed and continued to the field. Tom watched him go through the gate, then turned and came walking over to me, visibly shaken.

"He told me you are going to be home, late, Dee, what's that all about?!!"

I laughed, trying to think of a good response, and I suddenly said, "I told him our company wanted to make a donation to the team fund and I would meet him in the equipment room after the game." I hesitated, then said, "I don't think it will take very long..."

"Was that before or after he kissed you?"

Now I was starting to get irritated. All I have on my mind is being with Jon, and here's my husband upset that I kissed him. Wonder how mad he's going to be later, when I kiss him with the taste of Jon's cum on my lips?!

I looked at him, still feeling the power of being in Jon's arms, and said,

"During our kiss, when I was feeling that thick cock of his through his shorts. He is fuckin' huge, Tom, and I can't wait to feel that cock inside of me! So, I made up the donation story so I would have a reason to be in there alone with him."

Tom started to say something, but I continued, "So Guess what, cowboy, you're getting ready to pay a thousand dollars for some black dick for your wife!"

I cupped my palm over Tom's crotch, squeezing him firmly.

"I can't wait to feel his cock inside of me!"

I squeezed a little harder, "Can you imagine how my pussy's going to look, stretched around that thick cock of his?"

I kissed my husband, slid my tongue in his mouth and continued to massage his weenis (What I call his small penis, because it's like a penis, but smaller! LOL)

"Can you taste him on my lips, baby? I'll give you another kiss after he is finished with me, and let you taste his cum on my lips. You're okay with that, right, sweetie?"

He looked at me sheepishly, and said, "Do I really have a choice?"

I shook my head and smiled as I responded, letting go of his crotch.

"No. I was just being polite. You know I'm going to fuck him. I know you don't like him, but you're just going to have to deal with that, because I'm going to be in the equipment room after the game!"

I continued, "You can stay and wait for me, or go home and wait for me. Your choice."

As he turned and stomped away I said, "Please don't be mad, Tom..."

He was around halfway around the corner by then, and I turned to walk over and stand by the fence, where Jon was coaching.

Jon looked hotter than usual to me - Strong legs, strong body, tight shorts that showed his muscular ass and I could clearly see that thick bulge in his shorts! I could see how muscular his back and chest are through the thin material of his jersey, and, of course, his bulging biceps, thick forearms and big, strong hands!

I know I mentioned all of that before, but it was worth repeating! Jon is a big, sexy man!

My panties were already wet, and getting all little more incomfortable, with me just standing there looking at him!

Athletic men have always turned me on, anyway, and I just couldn't take my eyes off him. He came over by the fence, where I was standing, and talked to me between innings. He kept telling me how pretty and sexy I looked and how he couldn't wait to get me alone. He complimented my long legs, my ass, my hair and my smile. My heart was racing!

"And that sexy ass thigh gap that I'm about to fill! DeeAnna, you're Pleasure bent like no woman I've ever seen, and I'm about fill that gap with this black dick!"

Those conversations, of course, were not helping my present state of desire. If he had asked I would have followed him to the dugout and sucked his dick with the whole team watching!

When all the games were over and most people had gone home, I looked over at Tom. "Want to kiss me before, or after?"

He smiled and said, "Both! Have fun, baby, I will be here when you come out...IF you come out!" We both laughed as I got out of the truck and walked across the parking lot.

I was happy that Tom and come to terms with everything, but I wasn't thinking of that right now. All I could think of is what was waiting for me behind that door!

I stepped inside the equipment room, closing and locking the door behind me.

I turned and almost ran to jump into his arms! We kissed for the longest time as I felt him getting harder and harder, running his hands over my back and ass.

Being in his arms was intoxicating for me - feeling his strength, the firmness and warmth of his body; and those strong hands groping all over me!

Returning his kiss, hungrily, I wrapped my arms around this thick neck and pressed myself completely against his strong body.

He broke the kiss and I laid my head on his strong chest, hearing his heartbeat in my ear and I could feel my heartbeat, matching his, in my heaving chest.

I looked down and saw the head of his cock peeking out of the leg of his shorts. I reached down and wrapped my hand around it. The crown of his cock was so big it filled most of my palm. I couldn't get my hand all the way around his shaft, when I tried, because he is very thick.

"I'm ready for you to fulfill your promise, Jon..."

The next few minutes where a whirlwind of us clawing at each other's clothes, him stripping me down and playing with my pussy, as he kissed me - then turning me around, and bending me over his desk.

He caressed, then playfully spanked my ass, and before I knew it his thick tip was at my entrance and he was holding my breasts in his hands, squeezing them, as he slowly, steadily and forcefully, worked his hard black cock into me.

"Damn, that pussy is tight, Dee! Come to Daddy, bring that pussy back on this dick, baby, I know you're a black cock slut, Dee. You know who that pussy belongs to!"

If I hadn't known before now, I knew it then! He was hard and demanding inside of me, making me yield to him and tell me how much I loved it, and beg for more; which I was happy to do! I wanted more, I Craved more, I needed more!

"This is better than I dreamed it would be, Jon, Fuck me..."

Jon fucked me HARD, and kept pounding me!

I came twice, before I felt him grab my hips and groan as he gave one last mighty thrust, and I knew he was going to explode inside of me. As he buried his thick cock to the hilt and held me there like a trapped rabbit. He came inside of me; holding me there until his cum was seeping out of my pussy and down my inner thighs.

He kissed me on the back of my neck and pulled out of me. Our mingled juices were dripping off of his cock, as I looked back at it, and shivered. Long, thick and very dark -- just the way I like it!

I thought he would make me get on my knees and suck him dry, but he picked up my panties and cleaned his cum off my legs and pussy, then used them to wipe the juices off his cock, which was still half hard.

He threw my wet panties on the table and told me to give them to Tom when I get home.

He turned me around and kissed me, passionately and I kissed him back with the same enthusiasm I had when I walked in. I wrapped my arms around his strong neck as he held me close.

"That was just a warm up, Dee, we will finish later. If I didn't have a meeting I would have you on your knees gettin' me hard, so I can look you in the eyes when I'm fillin' that pussy. Right now I have a meeting I'm late for."

I smiled at him, "Any time, Jon. You have my number"

"And Tom's number -- If I can't find your ass I will have him bring you over so I can fuck you with him watching!" We both laughed, but I was super-charged thinking about him taking me on front of Tom!

We get together at least once a week - much to Tom's chagrin. Sometimes Tom knows before, and I will tell him I'm going to meet, Jon. On a few occasions, I told him afterwards.

I just can't resist my handsome black lover! Every time he's close to me I get weak in the knees, and the sex get better every time we're together.

He has publicly kissed me a few times, which is a total turn on for me!

Once when we were at a party/event, at the school, and he gave me a friendly hug, then kissed my cheek. The next thing I knew, we were locked in a deep soul kiss, which he abruptly broke and left me standing there trembling, licking my lips and wanting more!

I looked at Tom and he was red in the face!

"DeeAnna, I need you to help me with something in my office?", Jon said and turned to walk down the hall, without looking to see if I was following - he knew that I would be!

I caught up with him and grabbed his hand. We rounded the corner of the hall, he spun me, pinned me up against the wall and kissed me, again! His fingers found their way up under my dress and he was playing with my pussy through my panties.

I was grinding my pussy into his palm and sucking on his tongue, which he had thrust into my mouth.

We somehow made it to his office and slammed the door. I couldn't get my panties off fast enough! He unbuttoned his trousers, set me on the edge of the desk and started kissing me as he worked that delicious cock into me. I came before he was all the way in and cried out so loud with my release that I was sure someone would hear!

I clung to him as his strong body worked it's magic one me. He pounded me for a good five minutes until I thought I would melt from the pleasure.

He was calling me his naughty married slut and making me tell him how much I love his black dick. I kept coming and pleading for more, and begging him to cum for me!

He pulled me off the desk and put me on my knees, then held me by the hair as he shot his load on my face, neck and breasts.

When he stuffed his dick in my mouth so I could clean it off, I could feel cum running down my neck and between my breasts. I cleaned him completely before I cleaned up, got dress and snuck out of his office.

When I got back to the party and found Tom, I walked up to him and kissed him. The look on his face was priceless, but he didn't pull away.

All of our times together have been like that. We have an insatiable desire for each other, and we just have a chemistry that can't be denied. I see him and I want to do whatever I can to please him!

The only down side to this whole thing is that Tom and Jon don't like each other. He likes to taunt Tom about how much I love sucking his dick, and he like to send me home with "Presents" for Tom. Buried treasures, if you will.

Or maybe the fact that they don't like each other is part of the thrill!

Whatever it is, that man makes my kitten purr, every time!

Needless to say, our company makes very generous donations to the baseball equipment fund, regularly. And I ALWAYS deliver that check in person...

~DeeAnna~