All Comments on 'Atlantea Ch. 01'

by NervyPleat

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ironmoose007ironmoose007over 2 years ago

Umm okay weird start. Let's see where this rabbit hole goes.

PrivatePervPrivatePervover 2 years ago

Strange start but I'm interested. Hopefully this whole story isn't just about emotionless sex though

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 2 years ago

Lovely story. Thank you for sharing it with us. Looking forward to the Sci-Fi/ Fantasy twist being revealed. Lots of directions it could be taken.

You and yours Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very unusual start to a story. It leaves me clueless as to what direction you plan to go although it should be interesting considering the different topics covered so far. I am impressed with the depth of friendship that he and Phoebe share and I found her outlook on blowjobs unusual considering almost every gay friend I have are disgusted with the male sexual organ let alone having anything to do with one. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow I'm extremely surprised to be reading a story by a fellow caps friend. Though I don't live in DC, Virginia. Is it true you can't watch the games? Ever since this girl I used to work with told me about nhl66.ir I've watched every game.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNervyPleat@NervyPleat
I recently moved back to the neighborhood I grew up in (Feijenoord). Before that I lived 12 years in Chicagoland. I love football (aka soccer) and am happiest when my team wins and Ajax/PSV lose.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Atlantea Series Info