Atlantea Ch. 04

Story Info
Jason gets struck.
7.9k words
4.63
9.5k
14

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days passed before I got a text from Alicia.

"Mr. T, could you swing by our place tonight?"

Apparently Ruby and Alicia were not going to call me by my actual name. I presumed "T" stood for "Toy"? I was not particularly bothered by this, and responded in the affirmative. I showed up at their condominium, a spacious two bedroom unit in a solidly-built downtown high rise, a little after nine, and they ushered me in to their living room. To say it was messy would have been an understatement. Clothes, including panties and bras, were strewn across the floor, as were books, newspapers, and blankets. I could see two cats, whose names I later learned were Elrond and Shiva, as well as a slowly-crawling tortoise. The reptile was about the size of a dinner plate and was known as Otello.

Neither Alicia nor Ruby were wearing any garments, and I got a good look at their bodies as they stood, side by side, facing me. Ruby's nipples and areolae were bigger, but otherwise their slight breasts looked to be the same size; they could clearly share bras. As with their faces, their smooth, cinnamon-colored bodies were soft and slightly plump. Ruby had a higher waistline, but other than that it was hard to tell them apart from belly buttons on down. Both sported carefully trimmed, bushy triangles of pubic hair on their mons. Their large asses were the same size and both equally out-of-shape; I suspected they went to the gym, but only sporadically. Overall they were visions of loveliness, and I must have been standing there staring at them like a fool.

"What are you doing, Tee?" Alicia asked, hands on her hips; I had lost Mister status, it would seem, since we had texted.

"House rule: no clothes!" Ruby clarified.

"Unless the Pope's on a visit," Alicia added.

I could not refuse two pretty naked ladies, so began to disrobe. My cock was embarrassingly stiff already, and it bobbed up as I pulled down my underpants.

"Thank God you've waxed," one of them said. "You will keep that up, right?"

"As you wish, my ladies," I replied formally, excited by the implication that this might not be the last time we all got together.

Ruby came over, grabbed my penis, and tugged me towards the bedroom. I followed, my eyes glued to the two luscious posteriors jiggling in front of me. In the bedroom, a fat, orange cat was sitting on the bed; later I learned her name was Quetzal. They shooed it away.

"Could you lie down, please, Tee?" Alicia said. "We won't need that sheet like frumpy old Rosalind used, but we would so appreciate it if you kept your gross man hands to your side and, you know, basically just lie there and stay out of things?"

I nodded.

"And could you wear this?" Ruby asked, holding up a purple mouth dildo.

The dildo had a small nub near the base, pointing upwards so that they could grind their clits against it. Ruby inserted one end in my mouth and fastened the leather straps around the back of my head. They had not washed the toy since last using it, as I could taste someone's dried saliva on the part that went in my mouth, and faintly smell dried pussy juice wafting down from the dildo section. I suspected this oversight had been intentional. Alicia put a small pillow under my head for comfort. The two women then ignored me for about an hour.

I was lying on one side of their queen-sized bed, and Alicia and Ruby were on the other. They began to kiss each other and roll around, sometimes one on top, sometimes the other. They were so similar-looking, it was difficult to tell who was who. Their kissing turned into frantic tonguing, and then Alicia began to suck on Ruby's nipples, making her lover moan with a surprising amount of pleasure. At one point I thought she would cum from this stimulation alone.

Next, Ruby gave her wife a massage, rubbing small splashes of oil all over her body. Alicia first lay on her stomach with her feet near my head. With my neck at an angle from the pillow, I had a clear view of her hairless pussy and anus. Ruby rubbed oil into her butt cheeks, then rubbed around her perineum, teasing her lover until she began to whine. Then she gently stuck an oil-coated thumb up Alicia's ass, while fingers from her other hand investigated her pussy. Patiently, she brought her wife to orgasm, her vaginal muscles bulging as her body flushed red. Alicia turned onto her front, receiving a gentle massage along her arms, breasts, stomach, and thighs. Ruby took special care to rub the bushy, perfect triangle of pubic hair on her mons. Then Alicia repeated the process for Ruby, in almost identical fashion.

Lastly, the pair assumed the sixty-nine position and began to lick. Each knew exactly what the other liked, as they both came after what seemed like a short time. My penis was fully erect the entire time, despite not having been touched even once. I had faithfully lain still and kept my hands at my sides.

"Time to get some sperm in here, Lover," Alicia said to Ruby, her mouth only an inch from Ruby's vagina.

"I still don't think I'm ovulating yet, Allie," Ruby responded.

"Better safe than sorry, you know how inaccurate all this stuff is."

They were talking as if I were not there, but I could not really blame them, as they each had their face in the other's pussy.

"Alright," Ruby said petulantly.

She got up, flounced around the bed and then knelt on top of me, straddled my midsection, and slid her wet pussy down onto my dick with relative ease. Her vagina clamped down hard from time to time.

'She really must do a lot of Kegels,' I remember thinking.

Alicia let her ride me for a few minutes, and her smile broadened as Ruby began to make soft, uncontrollable sounds of pleasure. Then Alicia herself sat on my face and, with her thighs behind my shoulders, slid her vagina onto the mouth dildo. She pushed down until it was fully inside, and her clit made contact with the small nub at the base. She gyrated her hips, pushing down on my head with great force at the same time. I was having trouble breathing with her big ass right above my head. The pair then both leaned forward, and began to French kiss noisily and fondle each other's boobs.

"Let's get off together, baby," Ruby said.

Her wife nodded, and began to grind with greater intensity. She also slid a hand down to rub her clit from above, complementing the rubber protrusion from below. Ruby began fucking me with a fast, piston-like motion of her hips, taking as my cock as deeply as possible each time. I soon realized they were not just making sexy talk, they really were familiar enough with the other's reactions to pull off cumming simultaneously. Ruby slowed down, at times, when she could tell Alicia had fallen behind, and vice versa. I decided to see if I could time my orgasm to theirs, as well. It would not have been possible mere months ago, but after so many blow jobs, and being inside so many vaginas, I had developed a measure of control.

"Oh baby," Ruby said to her wife.

I could tell by her tone of voice that she was about to come. Soon I felt her pussy muscles contracting more tightly around my dick, and simply let my thoughts run wild: I visualized the scene I was currently in, except how it would look to an observer standing off to the side. Sperm shot from my cock as by body flooded with heat, and at the same time, Alicia's thighs both began to shake and squeeze my head. I made uncontrollable, unintelligible groaning noises through the gag in my mouth, and both women, still leaning forward, were kissing noisily.

Ruby dismounted, lay back next to me, and grabbed her legs behind the knees, rolling up so that gravity would help my sperm reach her cervix. Her wife decided to pass the time by mounting me, and began to rub her pussy lips along by semen-coated cock. The feeling was divine, and some time later I got a full erection and slid inside her. Ruby, meanwhile, got up, straddled my face and impaled her vagina, still dripping cum, on the dildo extending from my mouth. A small amount oozed around into my mouth, which I was unable to prevent as the rubber between by teeth kept my lips parted.

* * *

Exhausted, the three of were lying, sweaty, on the queen-sized bed. Ruby and Alicia were spooning, and I felt like a fifth wheel, so I got up and started for the living room. I heard an annoyed whine come from their side of the bed, and when I glanced back, a brown arm was patting the sheet next to them. Gratefully, I lay back down; I had not been relishing making my way back to my apartment. Within minutes, the sleepy women were breathing heavily, and I myself must have nodded off shortly thereafter, because the next thing I remember, I was being woken up again.

Glancing bleary-eyed the red digits on their alarm clock, I learned it was around 2:13AM. What had woken me was Ruby rolling me over onto my back, and then straddling my waist. Yawning, she began rubbing me with her genitals until I got hard, then perfunctorily reached down to slip me inside. To tired to remain upright, she lay down on my chest. I thought she might kiss me, but instead she snuggled her head in the crook of my shoulder. I moved a tentative hand to her right butt cheek, but she swatted it away. Slowly, she moved her hips up and down. Although less wild and stimulating than before, I enjoyed the undulating, sensual connection we were making, and despite being bone-tired, was pleased that we went at it for over twenty minutes before I came inside her. She rolled off me, sperm leaking from her pussy, and resumed spooning with her softly snoring wife. And then she woke up up around 5AM for another round.

"Insurance," Ruby said.

* * *

I was rousted once more, not feeling rested, around 9:30AM. Four small feet were pushing me out of bed.

"Yuck!" Alicia said, "What is this sweaty man thing doing in our bed!"

I started to protest that my staying the night had been their idea, but they both made shooing gestures with their hands, stifling any protest. After dressing in the living room, I made for the door.

"Thanks for the sperm!" Ruby called out in a sing-song voice, just as I was leaving.

Two days passed without any contact from the Twins. I had no idea whether or not Ruby had gotten pregnant, nor even if they would have me over again. It was therefore a pleasant surprise when Alicia texted me out of the blue.

"Booty call?" she wrote. "You and R still got a baby to make, Tee!"

The Twins were nothing if not mercurial. When I entered their living room, they were naked, as usual, but everything else seemed different. They must have spent hours cleaning the place: whereas before it had looked like a tornado had swept through the living room, this time it was spotless. Even their three cats were lying sedately on the couch, one per cushion.

After stripping in front of the ladies, who watched me impatiently with their hands on their hips, they had me lie down in the same spot on their bed, and then began to assume their respective positions straddling my waist and head. They had seemingly forgotten something, however.

"I think you forgot the mouth thing?" I asked Alicia, as she swung a knee over my face.

"Tee," Alicia chided, "are you scared of using your tongue?"

"No," I said with rising excitement, "It's just that Rosalind and Phoebe were dead set against it."

Both Alicia and Ruby made a dismissive blowing noise.

"Well, I don't know what their trip is, but a tongue's just a tongue. It's not like I'm kissing you," Alicia said.

"Be careful not to do too good a job down there, Tee, she can get very very demanding," Ruby teased her wife.

"There's not much chance of me doing a good job," I said ruefully. "I don't exactly have much experience."

"You mean you didn't go down on your ex? Oy, no wonder she stepped out on you, chico! What's wrong with you men, anyway?" Ruby said.

"No no, it wasn't like that! I wanted to do it more than anything. She's the one who didn't like it. None of my exes would let me eat them out, actually."

The two women looked aghast.

"What can I say, there be a lot of crazy bitches out there. They don't know what they missing out on," Ruby replied.

"So hang on, Mr. Tee. 'More than anything' is quite a statement from you," Alicia added, emphasizing the word anything.

"Yeah!" Ruby chimed in, picking up on where her wife was going, "Are you really sayin' you like it more than, oh, I don't know... fucking pussies?"

"Yes, actually, I am. It's at least equal," I said, dead serious.

"I don't believe you."

"Why would I lie? You're about to have sex with me anyway, so it's not like I need to sweet-talk you into it," I countered.

Alicia, to my disappointment, swung her leg around to get up from her position straddling my head, taking with her the delicious view of her pussy. Ruby stood up from my midsection.

"Huddle, baby? Don't move, Toy!" Alicia said.

They went into the living room to talk in private, returning a few minutes later.

"Here's the deal," Alicia said, "If you're really such a pussy lover, you're going to have to prove it to us."

"I'll do my best."

"If you can get us each off three times with just your tongue, we'll believe you, and as a reward we'll both do anal tonight. If you can't, though, it'll be back to mouth dildo for you."

They took the big, stupid grin on my face to indicate assent, and Ruby sat on my face. She was facing away from my feet so that my tongue would have a better angle. Having little idea of what to do, I started with just kissing her bare vagina all over. She had a faint, cheesy odor that made my brain turn to mush. Even this limited contact was sending shivers down my spine.

"Rube, you should turn around and check this out! His toy, like, pulsated or some shit, just from kissing your vag," Alicia said. "I ain't even touching it, I swear!"

Ruby let me fumble around, happily but ineffectively, for a few minutes. I explored the folds of her inner flesh, savoring the earthy taste with my tongue. She squirmed every now and then, indicating mild enjoyment, but did not show any of the telltale signs that would indicate mounting pleasure, let alone the loss of control that I so craved to produce. In desperation, I began to focus on her clit, licking and sucking on it, with mediocre results. She began to breathe more heavily, but that was all.

Alicia had been commenting on my pulsating cock every now and again. Although not particularly interested in men, except, as in my case, as occasional living sex toys, the behavior of my penis seemed to fascinate her. Even without being touched in any way, it was proving just how much I really liked what I was doing to her wife. Presumably for this reason, she, at last, took pity on me and lay down sideways on the bed, propping up her head with her arm so she could see what I was doing to Ruby.

"So Toy? We weren't really being fair. It's hard to get Rube here off without using your fingers along with your tongue, and even then you have to know what you're doing."

"Hey, no helping him!" Ruby complained.

"Woman, you're going to enjoy this so just chill. Toy? You're focusing too much on her clit; she only likes it if you tease it. You need to spend most of your time getting your tongue way up inside her canal and licking as best you can, then switch to sucking on her lips. And just suck her clit a little bit, every now and then."

"Okay," I said, although it came out more like "Orph" due to presence of the the vagina lips I was speaking into.

"Also, bite her lips sometimes, okay? Super gently, just a nibble, but enough so's she can feel it."

"Oh. My. God! Allie, I will get you for this!" Ruby said in mock outrage.

I began to enthusiastically, and faithfully, execute Alicia's advice. After making a few corrections regarding my timing and the force with which I nibbled on her wife's labia, Alicia was satisfied and moved to the foot of the bed. There she sat cross-legged to observe her wife and me. As her passion mounted, Ruby grabbed my head and dug in with her nails. Even with Alicia's advice working in my favor, Ruby seemed to be on a glacial trajectory towards truly climaxing. I suspect, although she did not say so, she decided to help me out, just as her wife had. Using the leverage she had from having her hands behind my head, she began methodically moving her hips aggressively in an up and down motion, holding my mouth tightly to her vagina all the while. It was the closest she could come to fucking my mouth. Afraid of ruining things, I ignored the ache in my jaw and tongue and diligently kept up the same routine as before.

"Rube! You gotta see this! Toy is, like, goin' crazy down here!" Alicia marveled as my cock continued to pulse, now with increasing vigor, even in the absence of physical stimulation.

Just at that moment, I pulled my tongue out from Ruby's vaginal canal and took one of her labia between my lips, sucking gently, then nibbling. Ruby could not take any more and pulled harder on my head, encouraging me to insert my tongue back inside her. Wetness flooded her vagina, and I sucked it down greedily. To everyone's surprise, including my own, I had an orgasm, too. Cum sprayed all over, some even hitting Ruby's back.

"Did you jerk him off?" Ruby panted as she felt blobs of hot semen hit her flesh.

"I didn't touch him!" Alicia said defensively. "I couldn't have reached if I'd tried. He just... went off! Like, right after you did."

"Toy, can you explain this?"

"Not really, it's just, when Ruby started to go and I tasted her cum, it was like, I dunno... I just fuckin' lost it."

"Okay, you know what?" Alicia said, "If I hadn't just seen that with my own two eyes, I wouldn't have believed it. But anyway, I don't think you were lying about how much you love vaginas. Even if you don't get me off three times, I'll still do anal on your toy."

"Girl, you know you was gonna do that anyway!" Ruby chided, getting back at Alicia for her earlier transgressions.

Alicia actually blushed at this, confirming the truth of the matter.

"Wait," I said, "I can still try to get each of you off three times first, though, right?"

As it turned out, both women were eager to see how far they could push me, and over the next several hours took turns riding my face. Ruby coached through giving Alicia her first orgasm, although "coaching" is probably too grandiose a term. Alicia was a lot easier to get off than her wife.

"Just suck on her clit, then flick your tongue on it, then suck again. You basically can't go wrong, Toy," Ruby said. "It's still gonna take a while since you can't use your fingers, though, so strap in, amigo!"

"Oh come on, at least make him work harder for it," Alicia complained.

"We are so past that level of wifely unity right now!"

* * *

Hours later, we were done. I was lying in my usual spot next to the cuddling couple, exhausted. My jaw and tongue ached from hours of cunnilingus, and my body was spent from cumming in both pussies and both asses. They had also dragged me into the shower with them to wash off.

I had assumed they would want some privacy, so at first I hung out in their bedroom while they padded off to wash together. Their condo was not cheap, and the unit featured a spacious master bathroom directly off of their bedroom.

"Tee, what are you doing!" Alicia called. "Get in here, hombre!"

In the shower, the beautiful, naked, and nearly identical women were soaping and massaging each other's soft, slight bosoms. Ruby explained, breathlessly, that my dick needed to be cleaned off so that it would be safe for her to have inside her vagina overnight. As before, the plan was to have vaginal intercourse twice more, in the middle of the night, to improve the chances of conception. She insisted on cleaning my penis herself.

"I gotta make sure you don't miss anything, men are so careless!" she rationalized.