Atlantea Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them, despite the late hour, seemed in no hurry to get out of the shower. Perhaps for my benefit, they made a show out of washing each other off, taking their time with each area of their lover's body, lingering excessively on erogenous areas like the vagina and ass. Then they washed each other's hair, rubbing in shampoo, massaging each other's scalps, and then working in lavish quantities of conditioner.

Finished with each other, Ruby at last came over to me. I was still spent from our earlier escapades, so my dick was only slightly firm as she gingerly lifted it by the head, and began to rub body soap all over the shaft, removing layers of crusted on vaginal fluid and semen. Her fingers also gently lathered my balls and ass. She then rinsed me off with the shower attachment.

"What do you think, Allie?" Ruby asked her wife, pointing at my now clean member.

"One sperm injector, ready to go!" her wife said, in a mock nasal voice.

That night, at the same two times as before, Ruby woke me up and mounted me. After getting me hard and inserted my dick as far inside her as she could take, about half of its length, the sleepy woman slumped onto me.

"I'm too tired, Tee, you gonna have to do the work tonight."

She tilted her head to the side and laid it down onto my chest. Tentatively, I slid my hands to her large butt. It felt firmer than it looked. Rather than swat my hands away, as she had before, she snuggled her head more firmly onto my chest and made a purring noise. Using my new-found leverage, I began to swivel my hips back and forth. My dick only moving a few inches each time. Ruby continued to purr, and I took my time, only cumming after about half an hour of slow, languorous intercourse. She rolled off, half-asleep, to resume spooning with Alicia. Three hours later she woke up, and we did it all over again.

* * *

The next morning I awoke, not to feet pushing me off the edge, but to an empty bed, with the smell of pancakes drifting in from the kitchen. I staggered out of bed, followed my nose, and found the nearly-nude twins in matching blue aprons, huddling over a griddle. They motioned me to sit down at a table, which was set for three and already had a steaming hot mug of coffee set for me. There was a towel on the chair, in anticipation of my own nakedness. Soon the three of us were enjoying an amiable and leisurely breakfast. There was no mention of my being a stinky male this time. We spent time talking of movies, TV shows, dancing, and even more serious topics like the upcoming mayoral race and new sales tax initiative. Eventually the conversation drifted to sex.

"So, who tastes better?" Ruby asked.

"You both taste amazing," I answered, attempting to worm out of the obvious trap.

"Girl," Alicia said, coming to my rescue, "stop causin' trouble, you know he can't answer that!"

"Okay, well, what does Allie taste like to you?" Ruby said.

"Hm," I said, "honestly her vagina does not have much in the way of flavor, it is maybe kind of like tasting my own saliva, you know? I can just barely taste it at all?"

"Weird," Ruby said, with interest. "It's damn sure ain't flavorless to me! She tastes super salty. What about me?"

"Earthy," I said. "And wonderful. Very slightly like Gruyere cheese. Which is my favorite."

"See!" Alicia said triumphantly, "that's what I keep telling you babe!"

"Okay, babe, let's do a taste test right now," Ruby said. "Spread your legs Allie. And come here with me, Toy."

Alicia spread her legs and scooted to the end of her chair. Ruby and I crawled together under the table to her waiting vagina.

"Okay, you take a lick and tell me what you think."

I was about to dive in when Ruby put a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh wait!" she said. "Alicia, you gotta get yourself off a bit first, or you won't be wet. Duh."

Ruby and I watched in fascination as Alicia began to masturbate, mere inches from our faces. She mostly rubbed her clit, as expected, with occasional forays into her vaginal canal with two fingers.

"Okay," Alicia said breathlessly.

"Just lick a few times," Ruby told me.

I did as commanded. As before, there was not any notable taste.

"Yeah, the best way I can describe it is kissing a pussy filled with my own spit," I said.

"This is crazy," Ruby said, "let me in there."

Ruby stuck out her long tongue and drove it inside Alicia's vagina, picking up a lot of fluid in the process.

"Salty as ever!" Ruby exclaimed. "Maybe you two are, like, genetically matched or something. Now do me!"

We repeated the process, except this time Alicia joined me under the table. After both licking her wife's vagina and comparing notes, we both nodded.

"Gruyere!" Alicia said happily. "I hadn't quite thought of that one, but that's exactly what she tastes like!"

"Thanks a lot, buddy", Ruby chided me. "You know I'm never going to hear the end of this, right?"

"Hey, wait a second, I just realized we've been indirectly kissing this gross man here!" Alicia exclaimed suddenly. "His yucky boy spit was all over our pussies before we had a taste!"

"I'm sorry baby," Ruby cooed, "Come here and let me wash that nasty stuff outta your mouth with wholesome girl saliva."

The two women embarked on an extended make-out session. Without turning around, one of them, I could not tell who, held out a brown arm and shooed me away.

* * *

Over the weeks following our first sessions at their condo, the Twins contacted me regularly, if unpredictably. Sometimes they would invite me over for multiple nights in a row, sometimes they would skip a day or two. Sometimes their abode was a frightful mess, and other times it was spotless; it was never in-between. Mornings at their place were a crap-shoot, too. I never had any idea whether they'd kick me out of bed and eject me unceremoniously from their residence, or whether they'd pamper me instead with a lavish breakfast and over-the-top flirtation. Once, they went radio silent for around ten days. Later I learned this interregnum was due to Ruby having her period and then timing her next ovulation.

When I was invited over at last, Alicia seemed to be at her wits end.

"Relax, Allie, I just wasn't ovulating before," Ruby said, in an attempt to calm her nervous wife.

"Baby, I'm getting morning sickness now, and I wanted you right there with me," Alicia pouted, about to cry.

Ruby hugged her wife, patting her back.

"I'll be just behind you babe, I can feel we have the timing down this time."

Ruby looked exasperated.

"Toy, can you please knock me up so that my wife stops being mental?"

The three of us had sex for the next three nights straight. I would come inside Ruby at least once during our three-way sessions, and then, as always, again at 2AM and 5AM. I finally noticed that she was not removing her watch, and must have had it set to wake her up at those times. After the third night, a Wednesday, I did not hear from them again until late on Friday morning, shortly before lunch.

"Can we swing by your place?" Ruby texted.

"Sure," I replied.

I knew better than to try to get her to clarify anything about the visit, including when they would arrive. The mercurial Twins did not like to be pinned down, and rarely answered that sort of question clearly. So I was pleased when, only five minutes later, there was a knock on my door. 'They must have been right downstairs!' I thought.

"Hold on!" I shouted.

Knowing their preference for nudity, I decided to please them by taking off every shred of clothing before answering. Then I opened the door.

"Hello ladies!" I said in a loud, theatrical voice.

* * *

"What. The. Fuck." Meg, my ex-girlfriend, said, standing stiffly in the frame of the doorway. "And what the hell happened to all your hair?"

"Oh shit," I said. "Wow, um, this is embarrassing. I was kinda expecting someone else."

"I can see that! Would you mind putting some clothes on? It's not like I haven't seen it all before, but I think we're past all that, at this point," she said, waving her hand at me.

Despite the embarrassing opening, I was pleased to see my ex-girlfriend. It turned out she needed a box of papers she'd left in the bedroom closet, and had happened to be nearby. After getting the box for her, we chatted about how our lives had been since breaking up. She had moved in with the same man, Derek, whom I had caught having sex with her.

"I'd have never thought he'd be my type," she said. "But I've never been happier."

He was shorter than her, and also, unlike me, stocky, albeit in a muscle-bound, robust way. A few weeks earlier, I would have found this conversation difficult. But with the almost non-stop wild sex I had been having, I felt like I had moved past the failed relationship and felt genuinely happy for Meg. Phoebe's strategy had worked.

"So," she said at last, "who are these 'ladies' you thought you'd be greeting at the door in your birthday suit?"

"Oh, Ruby and Alicia?" I thought about making something up, but decided to go with the truth; I did not care what Meg thought about me, anymore. "They're some lesbians I met through Phoebe and Rosalind."

"Lesbians? What do you do, sit around and have tea in the buff or something?"

"Well, Alicia's pregnant and Ruby's still trying, so I'm helping out."

"Helping out how?"

"By trying to get her pregnant, too."

"Doesn't that mean they're not really lesbians?" Meg said, now sounding annoyed.

"I've wondered about that! These two might be a little bi. The rest are lesbians through and through, though."

"The rest?"

Meg's face was turning red, as she tried to decide whether to be amused, offended, or both.

"Oh yes, there were five other lesbians; six if you count Phoebe."

"Phoebe's pregnant? And you're having sex with her?"

"Yes, and, well, it's not exactly sex. It's kind of... stylized."

"Are you mad at me?" Meg asked, in an apparent change of subject.

"God, no!"

"'Cuz it really seems like you're just trying to fuck with me right now, and if you're trying to piss me off, it's working!"

At that very moment, there came a knock at the door. I left the fuming Meg seated at the kitchen table and went to answer it. This time it was Ruby and Alicia. They were wearing identical outfits consisting of high-heeled shoes, hose, tight black mini-skirts, and tight black tube tops.

"Are these your 'lesbians'?" Meg asked from behind me, apparently not content to wait in the kitchen.

Turning around, I saw a familiar pinched look on my ex-girlfriend's face, one that used to drive me crazy. I was certain she thought the Twins were real-life twin call girls. Alicia and Ruby realized this, too.

"Tee, dyoo know dyoo gotta pay extra if you knock us up, donchoo?" Alicia said, in a Spanglish accent I had never heard her put on before.

"Why is this woman calling you 'Tea', Jason?" Meg asked.

"Chicka, Tee is for Toy, dyoo know? If dyoo ain't seen that toy down there, dyoo missin' out, girl!" Ruby said, pointing at my midsection.

Meg turned bright red, while Alicia wickedly poured gasoline on the situation.

"Manny's da one who make these rules, vato," she said to me, inventing a fictitious pimp's name on the fly, "So don' get mad at me 'bout the money!"

As she said this, Ruby held up a pregnancy test stick that she had just fished out of her purse, showing me the telltale plus sign. I think Meg could also see clearly enough that the result was positive.

"This is getting too weird for me," she said, "I'm out!"

The door slammed behind her. Ruby and Alicia waited until her footsteps had faded down the hallway, holding their breath and turning red, then finally burst out laughing. I tried to get mad at them, but found it impossible to begrudge them their mischief; it was like trying to get mad at a pair of naughty cats. Instead, I doubled over with laughter, too.

"Thank you so much." Ruby said, wagging the pregnancy test stick at her wife, "This woman here was driving me loco."

"Girl, you sound all smug now, but you'll be crey-crey too in a couple weeks," Alicia retorted.

Both women hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"We think you'll like your reward," Ruby said, as she began to strip.

"Since you have done your duty to our pussies, today will be all-anal," Alicia clarified.

"If this is a reward, can I make a request?" I asked.

"Maybe," Ruby said, bringing an index finger to the side of her mouth.

"Could I eat you two lovely ladies out first?"

Ruby and Alicia looked at each other and shrugged.

"Suit yourself!"

* * *

Five weeks later, Ruby, Alicia, Phoebe, Rosalind and I were all at the Caps bar. It was early evening on a Tuesday, the light just starting to fade outside. The bar was festooned with helium-filled, rainbow-colored balloons, and the five other women I had impregnated were also there, apparently now comfortable giving up their anonymity. I did not recognize any of them. They, along with about thirty other women, as well as a few men, were here for a mass gender reveal party; even Ruby was now far enough along to have had a definitive ultrasound. The other expecting moms had known for a while, but had kept the results secret so that all could be revealed at once.

Phoebe went first, standing up, holding a karaoke mic, and showing a print out of a grainy ultrasound scan.

"It's a girl!" she said loudly.

The woman I had known as Mary went next, holding up a sheet of paper and saying, proudly, "Mine's a girl, too!"

By the sixth woman, Lucy, more sarcastic elements of the crowd were shouting, "Let me guess, a girl?" before she could announce the sex of her child. So far it had been all female babies. The sixth woman was at least able to surprise the crowd by announcing she was having twins. Twin girls, to be specific.

"You do have some boy sperm down there, don't you?" Phoebe asked me, punching me lightly in the arm.

Next Ruby announced her baby was female, too. The crowd hooted and Phoebe punched me again. Alicia was last. She stood up, and took the mic.

"Girl here too," she said, grinning.

Laughter and exaggerated oohing noises percolated throughout the crowd.

"Just kidding!" Alicia shouted triumphantly, "it's a boy! You can see right here," she said, pointing to an indistinct blob on the grainy photocopy.

I was about to say something clever, to get back at Phoebe for her earlier comment about my lack of male sperm, but then Rhea, whom I had recently helped with a research project, stepped out of the crowd with another woman in tow.

* * *

"I hope it's okay I invited Rhea; this was kinda her idea, in some ways," Phoebe explained to me as the two women approached us.

I had forgotten that the mass-impregnation had been something Rhea had suggested to Phoebe, originally. Before I could open my mouth to thank Rhea, I saw the woman she had brought along, and then the universe seemingly collapsed down to a single point, and everything around me began to blur, save for the crystal clear image of this singular person standing before me. I had never experienced a moment like this before.

"Phoebe, Rosalind, Jason," Rhea said, her voice sounding like she was whispering from the far end of a long tunnel, "this is my acquaintance, Calista."

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Jason." Calista said after greeting the others.

Although I'm sure it was just my emotions getting the better of me, I felt dizzy as I stared into her eyes. She touched me on the shoulder, then pulled her hand back with a confused look on her face. All I could do was continue to stare at her with my mouth slightly agape. Phoebe elbowed me.

"Yes, uh, I'm Jason, nice ta meet you as well," I stammered out.

Calista was tall, only half an inch shorter than me, with thick brown hair done up in a ponytail. Behind the lenses of her black, full rim glasses, she had large gray eyes with the merest hint of blue. Her nose was aquiline, her lips were full, and her dark olive skin looked Middle Eastern. There were traces of acne scarring on her face. Rather than detract from her appearance, I felt this ostensible flaw made her look even more intriguing. Although not a classic beauty like Rosalind, for me, no woman I've met has eclipsed Calista in utter attractiveness. Here was a face I could never get tired of.

Although their appearances were different, I guessed she must come from whatever country Rhea did; they both had the same lack of accent that marked someone who had learned English from a book, and, while they did not look similar to each other, the fact that they neither one had an obvious ethnicity seemed like a point in common.

Rosalind must have picked up on some kind of chemistry between Calista and me, because she made up some excuse, which I did not hear, to drag both Rhea and Phoebe away. I barely noticed, my mind so caught up in trying to maintain Calista's attention. I blurted out the first idiotic thing that came to mind.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

'Fuck, that's the worst pick-up line in the known universe!' I thought to myself.

"That is, if I am not mistaken, what is called here a 'pick me up line'? A famous one?" Calista said.

I made a vow, at that moment, never to lie to this woman.

"It is," I admitted. "Sorry," I added, lamely.

"An Old Fashioned would be nice," she said, her smile fomenting a hammer-like pounding in my chest.

"Sandra?" I called out to the bartender, "Could you make an Old Fashioned with Stokely and Bennet for the lady here?"

"You got it!" she replied, openly ogling my new companion in the process.

"What is this 'Stokely and Bennet'?" Calista asked.

"Oh, it's a local distillery; Sandra once told me they're the best for Old Fashioneds, so I figured, hey, what the hell."

Calista looked confused, possibly unsure of what "what the hell" meant. Fortunately, when the drink arrived it was popular.

"Hell must be a nice place." Calista said. "I cannot recollect drinking a better example of this beverage before."

She smiled again, making me dizzy. My heart was still racing from the earlier smile.

"May I ask what country you're from?" I said, hoping to keep the conversation going.

'Fuck, another lame cliché!' I thought inwardly.

"Do I not sound American to you?" Calista asked.

"No," I said, "For one thing you speak far too clearly. If you wanna sound Amurican, ya gotta work on makin' yer pronunciation a whole lot worse."

Calista started laughing. She never did answer what country she was from.

"So," she said, changing the subject, "Rhea was saying you are the biological father of the eight unborn children being celebrated tonight?"

"Well, nine actually, there is one set of twins," I said. "But yes, I am the, as you say, biological dad. Weird, I know."

My heart raced faster; I felt faint. What woman would be interested in me after learning that!

"Why do you say it is 'weird'? I do not think it is 'weird'," Calista asked, brow furrowed.

My heart slowed down a bit. 'Maybe I still have a chance with her!' I thought.

"Well, you know, it's more normal for a mommy and a daddy, to, you know, decide to make a baby together?"

Calista looked at me with a blank expression.

"That is one methodology, yes," she said after some thought, "but not the only one, and perhaps not even the best. And only one of the fetuses is male? That is unusual, is it not?"

"I think it would be for most people, but I can't say I'm completely surprised. My family tree is very woman-heavy for some reason. I got four older sisters for starters, and that's just the tip of the iceberg."

"I see."

She had a funny way of talking in a near-monotone that I could imagine some people would find annoying but which I found charming.

"Are you a professional athlete?" I asked, then hurriedly added, in an attempt not to seem like I was hitting on her, "I'm working on my Masters in Athletic Training, so I can kinda recognize the look."