Atlantea Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is quite different from how us women do it," she said.

She sat back down on the toilet and pulled my cock towards her, then wrapped her lips around the head. After a few bobs, however, she pulled back.

"This is taking too long," she said, "Is there a way for you to regain an erection more swiftly?"

I thought for a moment.

"Hop up on the counter," I said, "and spread your legs."

"How is this going to..." she said.

"How do you like to be eaten," I interrupted.

"Eaten?" she said, "Oh, cunnilingus! My vaginal canal is still filled with your semen, which I think you will not want to eat. So just focus on sucking and licking my clitoris."

She went on to demonstrate, with her hand, how I should insert two fingers and alternatively press down towards her anus and then make a circular motion around her G-spot.

"I still do not see..." she tried to say, but my tongue was already sucking on her clit. "Ooh."

After a minute she was breathing harder, and my pulse began to race. As she had surmised, I was not particularly interested in eating my own sperm, so was happy to focus on her upper vaginal area. Based on a small sample size, she seemed to have a delicious, salty and oceanic flavor to her pussy. At this point, however, I made the mistake of proudly showing her how hard simply eating her pussy for sixty seconds had made me.

"See?" I said, after disengaging with my mouth.

"Oh, wonderful!" she said, and before I could start to lick her pussy again, she hopped off the counter and into my arms. Surprised, I grabbed around her waist as her powerful legs wrapped around me. Holding behind my neck with her right hand, she slipped her left hand down to my cock and slipped it easily inside her loose pussy. I knew there was no chance of disengaging at this point, so carried her back to bed.

"You are mine, now, male," she said, only the faintest of lines around the corners of her eyes giving away that she was role-playing.

We made love for hours, with our genitalia locked together the entire time. Even when switching from cowgirl position to doggy style, or, as she put it, "canine pose", she insisted on keeping me inside, artfully contorting her body to make this possible. This position was the only one where our eyes were not glued to each other's. I found it impossible to look away from those bottomless gray pools for more than a few seconds. We would have locked lips, as well, had this not been made awkward by her substantial bust.

As the day wore on, our passionate love-making became more surreal, and I do not recall when, but we fell asleep, far too early in the day. I woke up at eight, spooning Calista from behind, my dick still lodged inside her. She was snoring lightly, and every so often her vagina pulsated. I lay there, simply enjoying the sensation of her warm sex surrounding mine, and smelling the enticing, sweet smell of her sweat.

Around nine, she awoke and slid off. Although we both needed a shower, we decided to put that off.

"The way you smell is intoxicating," Calista said, and I felt much the same about her.

We made dinner together, and then fed each other over her small kitchen table. We read books in the living room, naked, with our heads resting on opposite ends of the couch, legs intertwined in the middle. After an hour of this, she arose and tugged gently on my hand.

"I do not wish to be apart."

I let her lead me to the bathroom, where she sat on the toilet, scooted back as far as she could, and spread her legs wide, showing her bald outer lips. She took my cock in her hand.

"Do you need to urinate as well?" she asked, aiming the head of my penis towards the space in front of her vagina. I nodded.

The moment her flow started, I started to pee as well, and our two clear streams mixed noisily. Calista smiled, and when we were done, took my dick into her mouth and sucked until I came onto her tongue. There was little fluid, as I was spent from all the intercourse from earlier in the day. She swallowed and then hopped up onto the counter. I licked and sucked her clit, and pushed on her vaginal wall, using my fingers, as instructed earlier. Having had her fill of intercourse, for the moment, she allowed me the time to bring her to a moaning climax. My jaw hurt by the time this came about, and my cock was painfully hard once more. I picked her up again, lifting her off the counter and supporting her with my hands on her ass, and maneuvered my penis inside her.

"Are vaginal transplant procedures available in this country?" she asked, huskily, "I think I may need one soon."