Atlantea Ch. 11

Story Info
Jason takes next steps.
13k words
4.8
6.5k
11

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ATLANTEA, CHAPTER 11

"Get after her!" Phoebe implored me.

I stood up and made my way swiftly to Natasha's room. My only hesitation, even before Phoebe's urging, had been that Ruby and Alicia looked upset, too. They were not crying, however, and both of them had raised their hands, pointing in the direction Natasha had disappeared. Once outside her room, I heard loud sobs coming from the other side of the door. I knocked gently.

"Tasha?"

"Go away!"

"I won't come in unless you want me to, but I'm just going to hang out here for a while, if you feel like talking to me after a bit," I said, nearly in tears myself.

I slumped against her door, drowning in a roiling sea of conflicting emotions. Seeing the cardboard box that Ruby had retrieved from the front porch had filled me with dual, diametrically opposite, feelings. The box was surely from Atlantea, and, on the one hand, I felt a burst of happiness at the thought that its arrival portended a reunion with Calista. Despite the many wonderful distractions in my life, our bond was such that her absence felt like having a missing limb. The delivery also signified, on the other hand, that I would soon be separated from Natasha, Alicia, Ruby, Phoebe, Rosalind, and all my children -- or so-called nephews and nieces, in some cases -- for at least six months, if not longer. My thoughts circled endlessly on this topic, and I must have been sitting on the floor for half an hour. At some point, Natasha's crying stopped, or at least got much quieter.

"Jason," she said quietly, as I felt the door opening behind my back, "are you still there?"

"I'm here," I said, "can I come in now?"

As if in response, she opened the door the rest of the way. We sat on her small bed together and embraced. She put her head on my shoulder, then began to weep again. I rubbed her back. "I'm sorry," she said, after regaining her composure a few minutes later, "I have no right to lay this on you."

"You have every ri---" I started to say, but she interrupted me by putting a finger over my lips.

"Tell me about Calista," she said.

"Wait---" I tried to say; this seemed like a non-sequitur.

"I need to know what's so great about this woman that you'd leave me -- leave us -- for."

"I'll be back! I swear!" I cried.

"Whatever. Just tell me about this chick. And don't leave anything out. Anything! You know I can tell when you gloss over stuff."

I sighed. She was right about her eerie ability to detect any prevarication on my part. I had learned this the hard way when relating my experience with Xanthia; Natasha was like a bulldog when it came to extracting details. So I told her all that had gone on between Calista and me, starting from our meeting at the gender reveal party at the Caps bar, to her saving my life on the dark street outside the salsa club, to our eventual discovery of her pregnancy and her sudden return to Atlantea. Although I had sincerely tried not to leave anything out, Natasha latched onto a few topics that I was inadvertently skimming over. First, she made me describe our sex life in minute detail, including our bizarre way of sleeping with my dick buried inside her pussy overnight. She was also fascinated by the unusual daydreams I started having around her, where it seemed like she was talking to me.

"You guys were really... connected," she said. "I'm sorry for being such a mess right now. It's not fair to expect you not to try to see her again. And your baby!"

"Tasha, I don't blame you. There is no good answer here."

"Do you really love us?" she asked, changing the subject slightly.

"You and the Twins?"

"Me and my sisters, yes," stressing the word "sisters."

"I know it sounds crazy. I mean I've only known you for like a month, and Ruby and Alicia are lesbians. But, yes, with all my heart."

I took her pale hand in mine.

"And Calista would be okay with that?" Natasha asked, suspiciously, withdrawing her hand.

"Not just okay with it, she'd break up with me, or at least get super angry, if I didn't pursue a loving relationship with you three. Since we obviously have a real connection."

"I would think you're a big fat liar, you know, except what Phoebe's told me kinda backs you up. But let me just say: I know zero, and I mean zero, females who would be okay with this 'polyamory' crap. Like, definitely none of my girlfriends." Natasha said firmly, then, after thinking further, added, "Well, maybe Molly, but she's a freak."

"What about you?"

Natasha flushed with embarrassment as she realized she had not thought of this obvious point. "It seems different somehow. I feel so connected to Ruby and Alicia, I just... can't... feel jealous of them. And as for Wonder Woman over there in wherever-the-fuck-istan: fuck, it's hard to blame you! It seems wrong for me to come between something like that."

"I plan to come back here, I just know so little about her country, or why she even had to go back in the first place, I have no idea when that'll be," I explained.

"Why can't my life be simple," Natasha mused, with a sigh. "Or yours!" I shrugged helplessly. "Y'know what, I'm just going to assume the best here. That you'll be gone, like, six months or a year, and then you'll be back. It's kind of like you're off to prison or something."

"I'm not sure I like that analogy, but I guess the gist of it sounds good," I said, feeling hopeful, at last, that our relationship was not about to come to an end. "I know it won't make up for everything, but would you consider going to dinner with me and the Tw-- your sisters?"

"You mean like a date?"

"Yes," I said, blushing. "I found a restaurant I think you'll all like. You'll need to dress up for it."

"Hmm," she said, pretending she was not already going to say yes. "Let me think about it."

"Aww," I said.

"Just fuckin' wit'cha!" Natasha said. "I'm in! Also, I have a favor to ask you, before you go off to the Island of Whatever. It's kind of a big one, though."

"Your wish is my command," I said, feigning a small bow from the waist.

"I," she said, pausing, "want to get pregnant again." I was not expecting this. My jaw must have dropped. "So, um, will you do it?" she asked, nervously. "I haven't told the other girls this, because I know they all had kind of a rough time, but: I really loved being pregnant. It felt great. And, um, I'd kind of like a baby that looks like my sisters' kids. If that's okay with you."

"If it was up to me, you'd be pregnant non-stop for the next five years!" I blurted out, as, not for the first time, a blaze of passion overtook my common sense.

Wordlessly, Natasha got up from the bed, and left the room. My heart pounded, as I was sure I had just ruined everything. My relief was palpable as she returned a minute later. Her face was red, and I noticed goosebumps running along her arms. She handed me a small, white plastic disc, then sat down next to me.

"Actually, Jason," she said, "it is up to you."

"What is this?" I asked, although I half-suspected the answer already.

"Those are my birth control pills," she said, without further explanation. Natasha's shining, always sad-looking eyes searched my face, flitting back and forth with nervous energy. I realized this was a moment where it was crucial I behaved with complete honesty about what I wanted.

"From now on, Tasha, you have to ask me if you want to use birth control. If you want to stay on the pill, you will need to ask me, each morning, for another one. I may decide to give you one, or I may not. You are to use condoms with other men, unless I give you permission. And you'll never use them, or any other kind of birth control, with me, unless I say you can. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir!" she said, launching herself into my body, and smothering me in a tight bear hug. She pushed me down onto the bed, straddling my waist.

'Who exactly is the submissive one here?' I wondered.

Natasha began scoot backwards, pulling my pants and underpants down with her, then turned around and got them the rest of the way off. I tensed my abs as next she sat down unceremoniously on my stomach to pull off her sweats and underpants.

"Fuck, I'm gonna need a buncha those pussy rubs," she grunted, as she impaled her tight pussy on my cock.

I tried to grab her hips, but she swatted my hands away.

"Uh-uh-uh! You are mine, Mr. Bond!" she cackled, albeit just barely, between her groans of pain. She swiveled her hips, in gradually increasing arcs, until the better part of my penis was engulfed by her tight vagina on each downward stroke. I lifted off her loose t-shirt, exposing her boobs. Although I had drunk in the early morning, they looked heavy with milk once more. She leaned forward and proffered a thick nipple, which I eagerly began to latch on to. The let-down seemed to distract her from the burning pain in her vagina, and I began to hear more moans of pleasure than grunts of agony. After draining both boobs, her pussy had stretched enough that it could take my entire length. I tried to flip us over, so I could take control, but she pushed me down with surprising force. "Cum inside me, now!" she ordered, "Knock me up, Jason!"

Under the assumption she had not really gone off the pill yet, it seemed unlikely that I would inseminate her, yet her words had the desired effect on me nonetheless, and I began to shoot ropes of sperm inside. She pushed her hips down with all her might, ensuring the fluid hit her cervix directly. When the final spasms of my cock subsided, she pulled her pussy off of me, and swiveled around so that her back was up against the wall, with her thighs resting on my chest and stomach. She spread wide, and my cum began to ooze out of her pussy, onto my skin. Meanwhile, she began to masturbate herself, sticking her fingers inside her canal, heedless of the sticky fluid, and rubbing her clitoris as the same time.

"I can't come right now from fucking, it hurts too darn much!" she explained.

"Hmm, I think I have a solution for that problem," I said, but did not explain further, despite her questioning gaze.

After a few minutes, her body began to tense and her legs began to execute a series of violent spasms, pushing down on my abdomen. As her pussy contracted, a new wave of semen leaked out of her ruined opening, flowing onto my bare skin.

"Aah," she said, "that's better. Now let's go see my sisters. They're probably more upset than I am, believe it or not."

* * *

We took a shower together and then returned to the living room. If Natasha's sisters were upset, they were showing no signs of it. Instead, Alicia and Ruby, along with Phoebe and Rosalind, were poring over the contents of the cardboard box. "We got bored waiting for you two rabbits to finish goin' at each other," Ruby explained.

Rosalind and Phoebe were reading a printed letter, Alicia was looking inside a tan leather pouch with a metal zipper on one side, and Ruby was charging up a cell phone. It was of the older, voice-only variety that flipped open when one wanted to talk.

"Looks like we have five more weeks of your company," Phoebe said somberly, looking up from the document.

"This is some real cloak-and-dagger stuff," Rosalind added. "You're s'posed to show up at the airport, by yourself, with that funky cell phone, and your passport. And whatever you can fit in that leather pouch. But no other electronic devices, and nothing that won't fit in there."

"They're gonna call you on the phone and tell ya what to do, when you get there," Ruby explained.

Alicia unzipped the pouch she was holding and spilled out its contents. A pile of cash fell onto the table, which she quickly counted. "There's like 300 bucks here!" she said.

"According to the letter, that's for a taxi to the airport, if you need one. I guess they're trying to cover all the bases."

The money reminded me of something.

"Ruby, Alicia, I'd like to treat you and Natasha to a nice dinner on Thursday. Just to show my appreciation for all you guys have done for me," I said, trying to keep my voice level. "Are ya' game?"

"What about---" Phoebe started to say, but Rosalind grabbed her arm and made a shushing sound.

"We'll have to think about it," Alicia said.

"It's a place I found called Cavuto's," I added, having anticipated Alicia's response. "You might have heard of it?"

I was to be spending all of my remaining funds on this meal, a move made safer by the unexpected transportation money from Atlantea.

"Okay, we've thought about it!" Ruby chimed in, a second later. "And that would be a 'yes'."

"You might want to dress up for this one," I said; I figured they already knew all about Cavuto's, but it never hurt to make sure.

"Way ahead of ya, hombre," Alicia said. Then she directed her gaze at Natasha. "Honey, you, me and Rube here are gonna have a busy day tomorrow. I have a few shops in mind we gotta hit. And I'll probably come up with some more once I've had time to think about it."

* * *

At dinner that night, I picked at my sauteed chicken breast, mostly just pushing it around the plate. I had eaten a few bites, but it had not seemed appetizing, despite having been prepared in a white wine and shallot reduction. Normally that was one of my favorite flavor combinations. I stared hungrily at Alicia and Ruby's boobs, then my gaze wandered to Phoebe's massive chest. Natasha was absent, taking care of the kids.

"Sorry, JB, my well's run dry," Alicia said, referring to her presently empty breasts.

"Mine too," Ruby added, resting her hands just below her collarbones, "we were just taking care of those four."

My eyes drifted back to Phoebe.

"You're staring at me like a wolf," she said. "Do you have something to ask?"

Rosalind stifled a laugh.

"Wait, is this where you tell me I could have been drinking your breast milk all along?" I asked, both elated and crestfallen all at once.

"That just about sums it up," Phoebe said, grinning. "I dunno why ya can't get it through yer thick skull that you have to ask me for stuff."

"We're not surprised," Alicia said.

"He's not that bright," Ruby added, then switched to a Scottish accent. "He fell on 'is head when 'e was just a wee bairn."

"C'mere, wolf," Phoebe said, as she walked over to a window seat on one wall of the large room. I lay down square to her legs, and she slid a throw pillow under my head, then lifted her t-shirt to reveal her swollen, low-slung right breast. She was not wearing a bra. Her inverted nipple had to be drawn out, so she rubbed it, with practiced ease, until the dark brown nub decided to show itself. I got an enormous erection from this sight, evoking a chorus of titters from the gallery of females. I latched on, and soon had her milk flowing smoothly into my mouth.

My mind turned into a pretzel as I tasted the warm liquid. It was similar in flavor to the other moms' milk; no surprise given their common diet. The texture, by contrast, was like Xanthia's, so creamy it almost did not seem like breast milk. My penis continued to enlarge when I realized that I would be drinking a lot of this exceptional nectar; Phoebe's breasts were more productive even than Natasha's.

"Shit, ladies, why did not you tell me how much better this feels?" Phoebe said, once the let-down sensation had washed over her.

"We did tell you!" Ruby said.

Phoebe swatted my head playfully.

"Dude, you shoulda asked me sooner!" Phoebe said. Then, to the other moms, she said, "Can we throw those fuckin' pumps off of a cliff?"

"Fine by me!" Ruby said.

"Except stinky man-boy here's gonna be gone in a month," Alicia said.

After fifteen minutes, I was still nursing from Phoebe's right breast. The flow of milk showed no sign of abating. I heard someone enter the room, presumably Natasha. All I could see was the massive bosom above me.

"Oh good, we're all here," Rosalind said. "Tasha, are the kiddos napping?"

"Yup," said the newcomer, who was indeed Natasha, "they should be down for a while."

"Well, girls, we don't know how long Jason's going to be gone for. It sounds like it could be six months, at the very least, but easily two or three years at the outside?" There was a poignant silence after this, and I was glad to be nursing steadily from Phoebe's tit, as it took the edge off the melancholy sensation that washed over us all. "So we need to do some family planning. There's about five weeks for anyone who wants another baby from Jason. Who's in?" Rosalind asked, then added, "Tasha, I already know your answer."

"But I never told you anything!" Natasha said, confused.

"Dear, it's been obvious since the day you two met that you guys would be making a baby," Rosalind said.

"Mrph!" I tried to protest, but Phoebe held me tightly to her bosom and swatted my head again.

"Are you sure you're okay with it, Auntie?" Natasha asked, hopefully.

"Why's it my decision? It's your body," Rosalind countered.

"I know, but how much use is a nanny with two babies?"

"Don't be silly, my only requirement is you stay in college, young lady, no matter how many babies you and lover-boy here brew up."

"Ohmigod," Natasha gushed, "I don't know what I did to deserve this. Did I die and go to Heaven or something?"

"This is partly why I wanted to have this chat, ladies. Alicia and I are going to hire more nannies, and we need to know how many. Ruby what are you thinking?"

"I'm in," Ruby said, then added, gesturing towards her vagina, "although I'm not sure that she is."

"Way ahead of ya, I got a solution for that!" Rosalind said. "Alicia?"

"Well, it does mean getting stinky man-boy's sperm all up in my bidness again, but it's not like there's a lot of choice if I want my kids to look related."

Again I tried to pull off, but Phoebe pushed her boob towards me. Milk continued to stream pleasantly down my throat.

"Phoebe?" Rosalind asked, to my surprise.

I had assumed Rosie would already know her spouse's mind, but apparently it was still something they were actively debating.

"I guess I've been putting off makin' a decision, haven't I?" Phoebe mused. "Fuck, I hated being preggo. A lot."

She thought for a while. Nobody said anything.

"Yeah," she said, letting out a long sigh. "I guess I'm down for it."

"Oh wonderful!" Rosalind said, unable to hide the joy in her voice.

"What about you?" Alicia asked Rosalind.

Rosalind, normally prepared for everything, sounded flustered as she fielded the unexpected query. "Don't be silly!" she exclaimed, not answering the question directly. "So Alicia, since there are four more babies on the way, assuming no twins, and Tasha out of action for a bunch of the time, are you good with splitting the cost for three more?"

"Perfect!" Alicia agreed.

I lost focus on the rest of the conversation, as Phoebe's right breast finally stopped producing milk, and she quickly shifted me over to the other.

"Ooh," she said, as the let-down hit her again.

The four women next worked on figuring out how to accommodate the new additions to the household. I drank steadily away while it was decided that two of the nannies would move into my cabin, since I would not be there anymore. Ruby and Alicia proposed that Natasha move in with them, which she readily agreed to. That would free up her room, in the main house, for the third nanny. Once that was settled, Rosalind steered the conversation to the practical matter of how everyone, other than Natasha, could handle being bred again, so soon after giving birth.

"I'm still sore as all fuck down there," Phoebe exclaimed.

"I know, honey, that's why I got these bad boys," Rosalind said. I could hear a note of triumph in her voice. I heard her rustling around in a bag, followed by the sound of several objects being placed on the table. All I could see at the time was the massive pale orb over my head, but later I saw that Rosie had procured a number of funnels, with soft, molded ends that would not scrape the inside the vaginal canal.