Atlantea Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still on my knees, I said, "Natasha, Alicia, Ruby. Sisters. Will you marry me?" My heart was pounding so hard I could barely hear.

"Yes yes yes!" Natasha said, overflowing with exuberance.

Ruby and Alicia, for the first time that night, adopted their usual feline, mercurial expressions. They said nothing for what seemed like an hour.

"Hmm," Ruby said, finally, "I'm not sure."

"I'm not either," Alicia added.

"He's a stinky man-boy, for one thing," Ruby said to her partner, as if I were not present.

"But he is nice enough to wax off all his gross man hair," Alicia countered.

Natasha started to wring her hands nervously.

"True. But he isn't all that bright."

"Yeah, and his face isn't all that much to look at, either."

"Hmm," Ruby said, pausing for a couple extra beats, "it's not looking good for man-boy here, that's three points against right now, with only one point for."

"On the other hand, he's got a cute butt. Maybe the best I've ever seen on a dude."

"And it's only gotten bigger lately. Nice job on the glutes work, by the way, JB."

"Ok, 3-2. And, well, he does have the most beautiful penis you, or I, are ever likely to see."

"True that." Ruby said, stroking her chin thoughtfully. I glanced over at the waiter, still waiting a discreet distance away. His face was like a porcelain mask, but I could just make out a tinge of red in the dim light of the balcony. "So I think we have a tie. What to do, what to do?"

The two women were silent for almost half a minute. Natasha looked like she was about to burst from the tension, and the sound of blood hammering in my ears was almost deafening.

"Well," Alicia said, at last, "he is--"

"the father--," Ruby continued, without missing a beat.

"of our children," Alicia finished.

The moment Ruby said "father" I nearly fainted, and I have to admit a few tears rolled down my cheeks as well. Unlike Phoebe and Rosalind, who were firm on my having "uncle" status with respect to their baby, the Twins had never clarified how exactly they thought of me. I had known better than to ask directly. Once she said the "f" word, I realized that I had wanted this much more than I cared to admit. I barely processed their conclusion.

"So I guess you win, 4-3, James," Ruby said. "We'll agree to get engaged."

"But we won't marry you until you get back from Wherever-the-Hell, to give you some motivation. And you have to bring back Calista. You'll be a mopey wreck, otherwise, and disappear on us again."

"Big sister!" Ruby exclaimed.

"I like that idea!" Natasha said, looking relieved, at last, and crossing her arms under boobs. "Same here; engagement only until ya return from prison!"

Still kneeling, and barely able to talk, I had another round of questions for the women. "Natasha, I have something else to ask you, and I don't want you to feel any pressure to answer one way or the other, I just want you to know how I feel."

"Oh-kay..." Natasha said, her brow furrowed again.

"Is your ex-boyfriend on Daniel's birth certificate?"

"That lying absentee sack of shit father? Hell no!"

"Would you consider allowing me to be his adoptive dad? I did some research and if we did the adoption, I'd be on his birth certificate, and we could decide later whether to tell him. I think we look similar enough he'd never know I was not his biological dad if you thought it was best."

"Omhigod, really?" Natasha said. I glanced at Ruby and Alicia to see if they approved of my request, and was surprised to see both of them blushing furiously; I was not sure how to interpret that look. "Yes! That would make me and Danny so happy, Jason!" Natasha was wriggling in her seat, barely able to restrain herself from getting up and hugging me.

Next, I turned to the other two women. Having relatively dark skin, it was hard to see when their faces turned red, but this was one of those moments. Still on one knee, I asked, "Ruby, Alicia, I was hoping I could be put on Miguel and Isabella's birth certificates, too? I know it's kind of a funny request, since I'm actually their biological father. But it would mean a lot to me."

Alicia looked down. Ruby held her head up, but was avoiding eye contact, and was fidgeting with her fingers. Another nearly-unbearable silence ensued, lasting uncomfortably long, although only about twenty seconds, in real time.

"So, the thing is," Alicia said.

"you kind of already are," Ruby completed.

"Wait, what?"

"You're already listed as father on their birth certificates."

"That. Is. So. Fucking. Romantic! You two!" Natasha gushed. She jumped up, causing her mini-skirt to flip skywards. The errant garment revealed that she was not wearing panties, although her stockings did a good job of hiding her nakedness. All three women hugged each other fiercely.

"Natasha," Ruby said, serious again, "while we're all in matrimony kumbaya mode here, we have something to ask you, too."

"We'd like you to be our sister. I know we've been tossin' around the word for a while now, but this would be for real."

"You complete us," Ruby said.

"That is so nerdy!" Natasha said, still beaming.

"I know, right?" Ruby replied.

"But we're actually serious," Alicia said. "You can think about it, if you want, but we feel strongly about it."

"I don't need time," Natasha replied, "I'm in. I've never felt happier or more grounded than when I'm with you two. You're like the women I should have grown up with, instead of my bitchy skank sisters and boozing excuse for a mom. And don't even get me started on dad. What did you have in mind?"

"We'd like you to move in with us, and, well, y'know, do everything together. Sleep, eat, shop, travel, raise kids, play with stinky man-boy here when he's back from Lilliput. And dress the same, of course! You know, your body, other than your boobs, and that extra inch of height, is really similar to ours. Especially Ruby."

"We do have the same high hips, don't we?" Natasha agreed. She and Ruby stood up to compare waists. Ruby had a firmer butt, something that Natasha was in the middle of addressing via my exercise program, but, otherwise, their body shape was identical from the belly button on down.

"Would you want me to have sex with you?" Natasha asked, frankly. "I'm still not sure about that; I've never been into other girls. Like, not even a little."

"It's your call. We just like being with you," Alicia said.

"But you would like to have sex with me, right?"

"Well, shit, honey, you're super foxy, what do you think?"

Now it was Natasha's turn to blush, and the three women dropped the subject. The rest of dinner went by in a haze. We had chocolate torte accompanied by some rare, syrupy port that I had never heard of before, but which the sommelier had insisted, correctly, that we try. The dessert was fantastic, the view of the sparkling city lights continued to delight our eyes, and the warm evening air felt wonderful on our skin. Yet all the four of us could think about was consummating our engagement back home in the king-sized bed.

* * *

"Has he tried his BS flavorless vagina line on either of you?" Natasha asked her sisters. She was naked, like the rest of us, and was lying on her back in the middle of our bed.

"Yes, but only on Alicia," Ruby complained. "Apparently I got a stanky pussy."

"I love how yours tastes!" I protested. "It's just that Alicia and Natasha's don't have any flavor. Which is fine, too." It was true: their genitals, as best as I could describe it, had the flavor of my own saliva. Unfortunately, neither woman believed me, in part because when they sampled themselves, they could not reproduce my results. Remembering what Phoebe had told me about keeping Natasha from getting bored, I decided to push her limits. "Natasha, why don't you let Ruby taste your pussy, and compare to Alicia's?"

The young blonde looked faintly aghast. "I don't know," she said, slowly.

"It wasn't a question," I clarified, sternly. Whether from excitement, embarrassment, or nervousness, I could not tell, but Natasha spread her legs, exposing her perfectly bald pussy. Alicia lay down next to her, slid her shin behind Natasha's calf, and interlocked ankles. She then took Natasha's right hand, interlacing their fingers together.

"It's okay, sis, just close your eyes and pretend it's James," Alicia said softly.

"Okay," Natasha said, in a small voice. She closed her eyes.

Ruby first went down on her wife, easily bringing her to a climax with a combination of finger and tongue action. Alicia arched her back and squeezed Natasha's hand tightly as she came. Ruby lapped up the fluid that leaked out of her, and made a show of swishing it around. "Salty as always," she said, grinning.

Next she sidled over to Natasha's waiting pussy. Ruby began by gently kissing all around Natasha's puffy outer lips. She also rubbed the area gently, without penetrating. At first, the young nanny kept trying to scoot backwards. After a few minutes of gentle touches, she relaxed markedly, and Ruby took this as a sign to take things further. She pushed her tongue between Natasha's lips, teasing the clitoris and beginning to tentatively push a finger into her canal. While she was doing this, Alicia turned onto her side, stroked one of Natasha's breasts, and then brought their lips together, which quickly turned into deep kissing. Over the following twenty minutes, the cunnilingus gradually increased in intensity, and Natasha began to writhe and moan. She did not, however, seem close to having an orgasm, and at last Ruby paused.

"You don't like it, baby?" she said, a hint of melancholy in her voice.

"It feels great, Rube, really! I never thought I could do this at all. I just need to get used to a girl doing that, though, I don't think I can cum right now."

"Oh," Ruby said, unable to hide the disappointment in her tone.

"Hang on," I said. "Ruby, please continue, and give it all you got. Alicia, can you join me over here?" Alicia disentangled herself from her sister and knelt next to me. We were to either side of Ruby's head.

While Ruby was deeply tonguing Natasha's vagina, I took Natasha's right foot and pushed it up and away from myself, her knee moving up past Ruby's head. This gave Ruby easier access, and the beautiful Latina paused in her ministrations long enough to say thank you. This, however, was not my goal. Instead, I began to massage the sole of Natasha's foot.

"Oh shit!" Natasha gasped, as she realized what was about to happen.

"Alicia, copy what I'm doing, 'kay?" I said. Alicia nodded and bent Natasha's left leg into the same position. We both rubbed hard, along the sole of her feet, from heel to toe.

"Oh my god. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" Natasha said. I could tell she was trying to keep quiet, but could not help herself. Ruby responded to her new sister's obviously mounting excitement by redoubling her efforts. I saw her elbow pistoning furiously as she fucked Natasha with two fingers, and I could see her neck muscles strain as she pushed her head down onto Natasha's midsection with all her might. For her part, the nanny responded by grabbing two fistfuls of Ruby's hair and pushing down, as well.

Natasha was clearly going to climax soon, as she had done the last time I'd given her a foot rub. Alicia, however, proved more creative than I, and brought matters to a head swiftly. She stuck out her tongue, and licked the sole of Natasha's foot, from heel to toe, then took each toe in her mouth and sucked, starting with the littlest one, and moving to the big toe.

"Omigodomigodomigod," Natasha said, her words clipped as she tried to avoid vocalizing. Ruby held on for dear life as Natasha's hips heaved forward. Both Alicia and I had to hang on as well, as her legs were shaking violently, too. I heard wet noises, as Ruby was rewarded with a face full of girl cum. Natasha's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she did not recover for the better part of a minute. Alicia lay back down next to her again, facing the young nanny and stroking her hair. Ruby, her face soaking wet, took the equivalent position on her other side and began to kiss her cheek.

"Ow!" Natasha said, the first words to come out of her mouth since her massive orgasm. I had just pushed the head of my cock past her sensitive, and still sore, pussy lips. I was kneeling between her legs, and lifting her hips up with my strong arms.

"I am going to fuck you with the full length of my cock now, and you are going to come, this time," I declared.

I thrust away for several minutes, gradually getting deeper and deeper until on each down stroke I was getting balls deep. Natasha, as before, tried to stay quiet but could not help crying out in pain from time to time.

"Alicia, Ruby, can you get her feet?" I said.

Soon both women were massaging Natasha's feet and sucking on her toes. As before, it did not take long for her legs and body to begin to convulse wildly. For my part, I had needed all my control to last this long, such was the overwhelming eroticism of the evening. I was also spurred on by the knowledge that Natasha very well might get pregnant from today's sex. As we had agreed, she had approached me every morning to ask permission to take her birth control pill, and each time I had refused her. Cum poured from my cock, filling her pussy and squeezing out around her outer lips.

After catching my breath, I said, "I just came right onto your cervix, Natasha, and you haven't been on the pill now for several days, so I bet I just knocked you up."

Natasha, whose eyes had only recently begun to focus again, simply groaned with pleasure.

"Speaking of knocking up," Alicia said, "you have a busy night ahead of you, Mr. Bond. Maybe you should get some of that shash stuff?"

"The xhash?" I asked.

"Whatever the fuck it's called! Just take some, okay?"

"Comin' up." Having anticipated this moment, I had brought the tube with me to their room. I took just enough to last for an hour. Ruby and Alicia lay to either side of Natasha, and interlocked legs with her, as Alicia had done earlier. "Did you guys go to Marta's too?" I asked. All three pussies were completely bald now. This was a big change; the Twins had always had some amount of pubic hair in the past.

"We had to match our sister here," Ruby explained. It was all I could do not to descend on their beautiful vaginas with my tongue and start to lick. Instead, I watched as Ruby and Alicia gingerly worked the plastic funnels that Rosie had given them in to their canals. The lower, narrow portion of each funnel was slightly curved, so that the wide opening was angled upwards.

"Ouch!" Natasha yelled, as I thrust inside her. Alicia rotated her body slightly, to stroke Natasha's hair and kiss her cheek. She also reached a hand down to Natasha's pussy, and began to rub her clit. It was a sweet way to take her mind of the burning ache in her vagina. The young nanny had lost any inhibitions regarding other women, at least for the moment, and moaned gratefully as the experienced Alicia brought her pleasure to dull the pain. After about two minutes of thrusting, my cock was rock hard, with veins bulging along the sides. I pulled out and shuffled to my left, aiming the head of my dick at Ruby's funnel. Alicia and Natasha sat up to watch as waves of cum shot out, filling the plastic implement nearly to the brim. As the level of the fluid receded, flowing inside, Natasha reached over and pushed the straggling cum down the plastic walls with a finger.

"Spread your legs, Tasha," I said. Moments later, I was pushing inside of her again.

"Ooh," she moaned. Ruby was now rubbing her clit and sucking on her right nipple, while Alicia lay back, ready to be bred. I spent the better part of an hour alternating between the three women. Natasha's moans of pain grew more intense, and if it had not been for her sisters' efforts to distract her, she would have had to tap out. Substantial puddles of cum had oozed out from all three women, making big wet spots under their butts.

"Ruby, Alicia, can you get her feet again?"

Natasha groaned as I pushed my massive dick inside her for a final time. As her sisters rose to their knees, a flood of semen streamed from their overflowing vaginas. I was not sure the bed would ever recover. Each took a foot and went directly to sucking on Natasha's toes. She and I started to climax simultaneously, just as the xhash wore off, and I let loose a final, massive explosion of sperm inside her. Exhausted, I withdrew my cock, and the four of us collapsed on the bed. Natasha hugged me fiercely and kissed me full on the lips, then rolled onto her back. Ruby climbed on top of me, kissed me on the lips as well, then rested her head on my shoulder. Cum continued to drain from her snatch, dripping down onto my midsection. Alicia took up the opposite position from Natasha, delivered a quick peck on my cheek, then grabbed my arm and pressed her warm body to my side. Although sweaty and covered in bodily fluids, the three women soon began to breathe heavily. For my part, I lay awake for some time. This had been one of the happiest days of my life, and had ended nearly perfectly. There was just one missing part, or rather person, and even in my post-orgasmic haze, Calista's absence gnawed away at me.

* * *

Some days later, Phoebe and I were watching the Washington Capitals playing an away game at Pittsburgh, on the large TV in the living room. Phoebe was on all fours on the carpet, facing the screen. She was topless, and her massive, milk-laden boobs were hanging down like udders. I was lying beneath one of them, with my mouth right under an erect nipple, sucking away. With a small pillow under my neck, I was able to angle my head back, so I could watch the game too. It had taken a few minutes to adjust to the upside-down view. As was often in the case when I nursed, Phoebe was being especially loquacious.

"Rosie's calmed down a lot since you started helping her out with the cum thing," Phoebe said.

"Mrph?" I responded, unable to produce intelligible words with my oral cavity completely filled with her soft flesh.

"Yeah, things had been gettin' kinda edgy since I been too tired to do the whole Doctor Thorn and Pet thing. I miss it, but bein' pregnant, and then being, well, a frickin' mom, has really taken it out of me." Rosalind had already visited me twice more, for massages and xhash-fueled, if complicated, sex.

"Ungh-hrngh," I said, agreeable.

"Speakin' of being pregnant, that fuckin' reminds me," Phoebe said, wearily. "I been puttin' this off, but I guess I better get the whole gettin' preggo thing kicked off. Have I mentioned how I can't believe I'm doing this again?"

"Urnh."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Anyway, I did make a kinda resolution. If I'm gonna get knocked up again, at least it's gonna be during a Caps game. Y'know what I mean?"

"Rnarnh!" I agreed, barely paying attention as her creamy breast milk continued streaming into my throat.

"I actually thought of it when I was jokin' about Canadiens fans doin' it doggy-style. But then I realized, y'know, why the fuck not? Anyhow! I assume you're hard from nursing? This kinda stuff turns you on, right?"

Before awaiting a response, Phoebe withdrew her nipple from my mouth, spraying my face in the process, then levered her torso up so that she was fully upright, albeit still on her knees.

"Help me out here, willya?" she asked, as she artlessly pushed down her trousers and boxer shorts, just low enough to expose her hairy ass and pussy. She reached over and took out a funnel from a small brown bag which had been resting on the couch, then got back onto all fours. Reaching around behind her, holding the funnel, she awkwardly tried to get it into her vaginal canal. Knowing she was long past any embarrassment at my seeing, or touching, her private parts, I helped her guide the soft, narrow tip of the funnel past her tight vaginal lips and into the canal. She rubbed her clit vigorously to get herself wet and help the process along. "Okay, I think it's in. Are you still hard enough from the nursing? There's a commercial break right now if ya need a blow job, so we won't miss the game if ya hurry."