Atlantea Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I could not see her face, my sight line blocked by my own legs. After a few minutes of slamming her midsection into me, by which point her vagina had stretched to encompass the full length of my dick, she grabbed my ankles and spread my legs wider, letting out a low moan as the subtly improved angle hit a new spot inside of her vaginal canal. Sweat was beading on her forehead, and beginning to drip down her still expressionless face. I saw the edges of her mouth tense slightly, accompanied by barely perceptible lines of stress around her eyes. Shortly thereafter, her pussy clenched briefly, so light as to be nearly imperceptible, around my cock. This pattern repeated three more times over the next half hour.

Xyra had showed no signs of fatigue by this juncture. She had not even lost her form, grinding her hips while keeping the rest of her body supremely still. Grateful to her for nursing me, I had held out as long as I could, but the fourth time her vagina clamped down -- I had determined this was a sign she was having an orgasm -- Xyra's eyes went, impossibly, glassier than before. Letting go of my ankles, she reached around and grabbed my throat, and began to slowly cut off my air supply. Instinctively, I put my hands up between her wrists, worried she might knock me unconscious, or worse. At that very moment, however, a dizzy sensation swept over to me, and, having lost my concentration, my cock began spewing cum inside of her. Xyra smiled, something I had not thought I would ever see, withdrawing her hands from my throat and returning them to hold my legs.

My cock was still lodged deep inside of her, pulsing every few seconds. Her slightly rough-feeling vaginal canal was now slick with viscous sperm. Still fucking me, more languidly now, with her hips, Xyra reached over to her vest and pulled a battered, carbon-fiber tube from a side pocket. Even in its disheveled state, I recognized it as a nearly-full tube of xhash, the Atlantean Super Viagra. Xyra squeezed out a line of the gritty substance onto her left index finger, and stuck it unceremoniously into her mouth, waiting for me to suck it off. After doing so, and without thinking through the consequences, I mischievously grabbed the tube from her hand and squeezed the entire contents into my mouth. She could easily have stopped me, given her lightning fast reflexes, but I suspect she was simply too stunned by my unexpected move to take any action.

Her next reaction was cat-like in its swiftness. Pulling her pussy off my dick, with a loud squelching sound, she leaped over to the towel bin, pulled one out, and was back over to me in seconds, ready to catch the vomit she was sure would start spewing forth from my mouth. I sat on the bed, grinning, my legs crossed, having anticipated her reaction. She stood there, holding the useless towel in her hand, face as expressionless as ever, for a full thirty seconds. Once certain that I was not about to heave my guts out all over the floor, a feral grin spread across her face, exposing perfect, white teeth. She walked back to the bin, pulling out an additional two towels. Then she stalked back over to me, hips swaying from side to side.

Xyra placed my hands behind my knees, and, ignoring how embarrassing it might be, rolled me up, laid the three towels under my butt, and then rolled me back down. She reached between my legs, pulled by cock out from between them, and resumed fucking me as before.

'Hasn't she ever heard of the missionary position? Or doggy style?' I thought.

Now that I had taken xhash, I knew I could cum continually inside of her. Clearly that was what she had wanted, as she had signaled by laying down the triple layer of towels. Perversely, I decided to hold out for a while. This lasted for all of five minutes, at which point I recognized the subtle facial expressions that had preceded each of her many orgasms. As she started to climax fully, her breasts, which had had some time to refill, sprayed milk onto the back of my legs. This was too erotic for me to handle, and I shot my load inside of her. Knowing that my dick would be fully hard again in under a minute, she slowed her hips only slightly. This time, I did not hold back, and was shooting sperm up into her cervix mere minutes later. The towel beneath me was already soaked with our combined fluids, and I wondered if the liquid would descend through all three layers before we were done.

Just then there was a knock at the door, and I heard Khrystyna's muffled voice shouting something. Xyra responded, fucked me for another minute, until I came inside of her again, and then pulled off. Sperm streaked down her leg in thick rivulets, as we both stood up to survey the damage to the bed. The three layers of towels had just barely prevented the top sheet from getting stained. Lifting them up, she grinned at me, then threw them in the bin. Grabbing my dick, she pulled me into the bathroom, where we took a shower together in the generous enclosure. While neither of us smelled like roses, her already prodigious body odor had only been amplified by our intense copulating, and I was looking forward to seeing the grime and sweat washed off of her beautiful body.

I picked up a washcloth, from a large stack, and mimed a circular motion, offering to wash her off. I did not expect her to agree, so was duly shocked when she grinned and gave a brief nod. I knelt down with the soapy cloth and began the arduous task of removing the caked grime off of her feet and ankles. Whatever military exercise she had taken part in had involved getting both dusty and greasy. I went through three washcloths by the I made it to the level of her pussy. Boldly, I rubbed her pubic hair vigorously with a new, soapy washcloth, lathering the stiff hairs, then rinsing them off with the shower nozzle. Xyra was unresponsive as my fingers trailed over her generously-sized labia. Instead, she was focused on my midsection, and had a hand around my thick cock, stroking it idly.

Then, smiling slightly, she turned around, allowing me to do the same ministration to her anus. She kept hold of my penis, despite the awkwardness of having to reach behind herself. After that, she was equally pleased to have her heavy breasts washed. Then I soaped up her bushy armpits, rinsed, then repeated the process twice to finally tamp down the strong smell of her body odor. The only part of her body she did not allow me to touch was her hair. I made to remove her braid, so that I could wash the thick, luxurious black strands, but she swatted my hand away. Instead, she undid the braid and washed the hair herself. While her hands were working shampoo into her scalp, she let loose a long, fierce jet of crystal clear pee. It hit my right leg, but if she felt sorry about this, her neutral expression gave no indication of such. Although I tried to adopt an annoyed expression, my cock betrayed me, pulsing with excitement as the hot liquid hit my flesh. The moment she had finished rinsing her hair, both of her hands returned to my cock. This answered the unasked question as to whether or not she was going to return the favor by washing me off. Instead, I had to do it myself. She seemed annoyed when I had to bend down to reach my shins and feet, as it meant her hands temporarily lost contact with my member.

After we left the shower enclosure, I offered to towel her off, which she passively allowed, until I got to her hair, at which point she took over. She then took my towel, dried off my cock and balls with an incongruous degree of care, then handed the towel to me. She was not going to dry off the rest. Unsurprisingly, her hands returned to their proprietary position hold my now-dry dick.

Once I had finished, I picked up the blow dryer and made what I hoped was a comprehensible hand gesture, indicating I'd help her dry off her long locks. I had much experience from growing up with four demanding older sisters, as well as the women of my current household. Xyra thought for a moment. Clearly, touching her hair was a big deal. When she nodded her head, at last, I felt an electric thrill shoot through me. She pointed at her hair, then made an X by crossing her forearms in front of her. I took this to mean that, while I was allowed to operate the dryer, I was not to touch her while doing so. As if to reinforce the point, she took both the comb and brush that were sitting on the counter, to ensure that I didn't get any ideas.

We spent a solid twenty minutes drying her hair. Xyra, frankly, was fair, at best, at combing and styling her own hair. Even with her poor skills, though, I was able to help a lot, with precise positioning of the dryer at just the right moments. When we were finished, her hair re-braided and hanging down her back in its long, thick column, the warrior woman looked truly stunning. Uninterested in my gawping, she grabbed my penis and led me into the bedroom. We got dressed and returned to the cabin. Outside the room, Khrystyna was waiting, with an irritated look on her face. BTS was standing right behind her, his smooth features betraying only a slight hint of embarrassment.

* * *

I awoke suddenly, some unknown number of hours later. The cabin was dark. The windows had all been turned black, and the ceiling had changed to resemble a faint, starlit sky. Xyra's strong hand was on my shoulder, shaking it roughly. Once my eyes opened, she headed immediately for the stateroom. I followed her, and was hit by a wave of body odor. This time, it was not from Xyra, who, after all, had taken a shower not all that long ago. Instead, the smell must have come from the men and stewardesses who had been using it. After BTS and Khrystyna had used the room, two of the other flight attendants took advantage of it, along with, respectively, the men whom I'd dubbed Hippie and Dali. During that same interval, the fourth stewardess came over to Chris, chatted animatedly with him for ten minutes, then they both left for the aft stateroom. After that, I must have fallen asleep, and have no idea how many more times the room had been used.

Xyra was disrobing as I surveyed the bed. The top sheet and blanket were now in a heap on the floor, and the bottom sheet had a number of wet-looking stains. Xyra ignored these as she hopped up on the bed, completely naked, grabbed a rumpled-looking pillow and placed it on her right thigh. Still too dazed to think through the implications of her full nudity, I started to climb on the bed without taking off my clothes. She laughed, stopped me with the same crossed-forearms X signal, and mimed removing her panties.

"--- ----- ----- shy?" she said.

As I stripped out of my tight pants and g-string, I saw the faintest line of tension at the outside corner of her eyes. Otherwise, her face had resumed its impassive, blank look. I approached her from her right, as I climbed up to breastfeed. She made the X again and pointed at her other side. She wasn't satisfied with our positioning until my upper back was across both of her legs, my mouth beneath her right nipple. As far as I could tell, the sole purpose of this awkward geometry was to make it marginally more comfortable for her to grab my dick, for she took hold of it as soon as I lay down, and did not let go for the next forty minutes, as I worked my way through her milk supply. My penis stayed rock hard throughout.

Predictably, the moment her left breast emptied out, she flipped me over onto my back, resuming the Amazon position of earlier. Last time around, she seemed to enjoy the sensation of being filled with cum, but had only experienced it a few times. I decided to let her fuck me for only a few minutes at a time, before letting loose, to see how she liked it. The results were satisfying for us both. As the first fountain of cum shot into her, I saw the subtle but now familiar signs of her orgasm beginning, and her hands once again found their way around my throat. I was not sure if she was even conscious that she was doing this, but as she was only applying light pressure, I decided to keep my hands down. As she came off of her first orgasm, her hands move back to my ankles.

I came inside her four more times before she finally pulled off of my dick. She had not come, herself, this last time, as her vagina was too full of sperm for her to feel much. Still holding one of my ankles, she raised her hips. A torrent of sticky liquid sloshed out of her pussy, landing at the base of my cock. With her free hand, she grabbed the sticky member, and guided it up against her unwilling anus. She grunted crudely as the wide head of my cock pushed against her rosebud. Frustrated, she reached down and scooped some of the sperm that had landed at the based of my dick onto two fingers, then unceremoniously wiped it all over the outside of her anus. Then she repeated the process, this time stuffing the cum inside of her ass. Now that she was lubed up, my cock just barely squeezed past her sphincter, and she made a growling noise in response to the pain.

Intense discomfort did not deter her from pushing down hard on me; within a short time, her rectum was taking my entire penis. She was biting her lower lip now. Her free hand drifted down to her pussy, and she stuck two fingers inside of herself, rubbing vigorously. I could feel the pressure from the other side of her wall. I waited for the telltale signs of her own orgasm, which took about five minutes to manifest, then let my cum spurt inside of her. By masturbating herself, she was not just getting off, she was also cleaning the four loads of sperm out her vagina. She spent the next hour fucking me, alternating between pussy and ass whenever one hole got too full.

When I came inside her for the last time I had lost track of how many times we had climaxed together. What I did know was that even the impossibly athletic Valkyrie was finally showing signs of fatigue. With my hard cock buried deep in her ass, she spread my legs apart and collapsed on top of me, smashing her sweaty boobs into my chest. Much to my surprise, her mouth sought out mine, and she kissed me greedily. I was looking straight into her eyes, which maintained a flat expression even as she roughly forced her tongue into my mouth. As she did so, she grabbed the back of my head, gripping my hair tightly. We made out in this manner for a while, and I surprised myself with how pleasurable I found this unusual experience. Although my dick had been lodged inside of her the whole time, neither of us had been moving, and it was from the kissing alone that I let loose a final volley of cum.

* * *

Xyra breastfed me four more times during the remainder of the flight. We only had sex on one of those occasions, and, although she had adopted the Amazon position, I only came inside her a few times before she got tired and switched to making out with me. The cabin crew, likewise, seemed to have satiated their own sexual desires, as I had not seen any of my fellow passengers being led to a stateroom, for many hours. As we were walking towards my seat, after the final nursing session, I saw Xyra take Khrystyna aside. She said something in Atlantean, and after their exchange had a wicked grin on her normally implacable face. Khrystyna, for her part, stole a quick glance at me, and then her face turned bright red and she turned away, but not fast enough. I could see her jaw hanging open.

The flight attendant disappeared towards the back of the plane, hands adjusting her short, aquamarine hairdo. She returned a few minutes later, and knelt down next to my armrest, and put a warm hand on my forearm. "Mr. Walker, Xyra just reminded me that you never had a tour of the plane! I would like to apologize for this oversight, and can only provide the excuse that you were so busy with our Valkyrie that I simply forgot!"

"No worries," I said, even though it was an obvious lie. I was feeling magnanimous after having endless, mind-blowing sex with the warrior woman. "And I did see the stateroom."

"Oh," she said hurriedly, "but I do feel so bad, and you haven't even seen the back of the plane. The kitchen and bar are worth a visit, you know; most planes don't have anything close! Please allow me to give you a tour now!"

She tugged on my hand, so I got up to follow. Chris, groggy from a recent nap, grinned at me knowingly. The flight attendant led me first to the full bar, where she waved her arms artlessly at the liquor bottles. That part of the tour over, we walked next to the full kitchen, a room clad in stainless steel, with electric appliances. She provided a transparently superficial description of the gear. "Oh, and you must see the aft stateroom!" she said, clasping her hands together.

"Is it any different from the one in the front?" I teased.

"Maybe you should see for yourself," she said, her voice half an octave lower than before.

The aft stateroom, as I had suspected, was identical to the forward one. I followed her inside.

"Will have to forgive me for ignoring you?" Khrystyna said, "Your friend Chris is just, well, so fucking hot, even by the standards of these flights."

I nodded; I was still in an expansive mood. The big breasted flight walked towards me, hips swaying, and drew her index finger down my exposed chest, illustrating precisely why my ridiculous frilly shirt was designed the way it was.

"Our selfish Valkyrie only now informed me of your spectacular proportions," she explained. "So mean! We only have an hour's flight time left!" Pouting, her hands moved to my hips. "Maybe I could make things up to you in the short time we have left?"

The enormous bulge in my pants answered her question for her. Khrystyna hooked two fingers around the edges of my form-fitting pants and pulled down, bringing the skimpy g-string down with it. She had to tug hard to get the clingy material around my ass.

"Holy Mother!" she cried, upon seeing my erect member. "I thought she might've been fucking with me. May I?"

I responded my taking off my shirt, and she began to lick my cock all over with her short and dainty tongue. She stroked my shaft with her other hand.

"Shit, I can't even get my fingers all the way aroun--" she started to say, but was cut off when the door slammed open, and the other three flight attendants barged in.

"Krissy, seriously what the fuck?" one of them said; her name tag read "Eleni". She looked to be the oldest of the four cabin crew, probably in her late twenties, or early thirties at the most.

"Sorry, El, Xyra just told me," Khrystyna dissembled.

"That's a load of crap," Eleni said, "you were just obsessed with those other two males in your section, you never gave Mr. Walker here the time of day!"

"Okay, okay," Khrystyna said, letting go of my cock, standing up, and holding up her hands. "But can you blame me? Especially that Mr. Clemens," she added, using Chris' last name.

Eleni gestured over to me, waving her hand up and down. "Honey," she said to Khrystyna, "you're just young. You have to learn not to judge a book by its cover. Look at what you missed out on!" Eleni waved at my dick. "And, more importantly, what all four of missed out on!" She hastily added, "No offense Mr. Walker, your body is at least as nice as any of these guys -- well, let's be honest, much sexier -- it would be hard for almost anyone to compete with the crop of beautiful males in your cohort."

"I guess you're right, El," Khrystyna said, looking downcast; she seemed like a teenager being castigated by her mom. It dawned on me that she was young still, most likely nineteen like Natasha. Thinking back on all the stupid things I did as a nineteen-year-old, I found it hard to hold any ill-will towards her.

"I'm not bothered," I said, "I know the rest of those guys on this plane look like movie stars."

"But we are bothered!" chimed in another flight attendant, named Katerina. "Krissy, we don't have much time left before cross check and landing, so if you want to make up for this, you're going to be on cleanup duty."