Atlantea Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come on, El, you know this isn't fair!" Khrystyna asked Eleni, who apparently possessed some level of group-wide authority.

"I agree with Kat," said the fourth attendant, who had been silent up to now. Her name was Desdemona.

Khrystyna's face turned red, and she looked like she was about to continue protesting, but when she looked at Eleni's resolute face, the fight went out of her. "I'll do cleanup," she conceded, sullenly.

"Girls, we don't have much time, so get those uniforms off. And be careful this time! You remember what happened on our last flight!"

Khrystyna carefully squeezed out of her mini-skirt, folded it neatly, and placed it on a chair. She removed her top, allowing her large, widely-spaced, teardrop-shaped breasts to swing freely. She climbed onto the bed and lay on her back. Like myself, and indeed all of her fellow flight attendants, she had no body hair whatsoever below the neck.

"You first, Des," Eleni said.

Desdemona, a short, pale woman with curly black hair, climbed on top Khrystyna, positioning her bald pussy right over the younger flight attendant's mouth. Eleni and Katerina, also naked, walked over to me.

"What a beautiful penis you have," Eleni said in a sultry voice, her hand dropping to caress my dick.

"Check out the curves back here," Katerina said, running her hand vertically along one of my butt cheeks. My face must have turned red. She added, "You could lay out a picnic spread on this shelf! That bitch Valkyrie got this sweet thing all to herself this entire flight?"

"Were you really able to take an entire tube of xhash?" Eleni asked me.

"Yes," I said. "You should have seen the look on Xyra's face!"

"You'd get that from any Atlantean; what you're talking about is unheard of! I'm still not sure I believe it, myself."

"You're about to find out!" I said. Taking the hint, Eleni pulled me over to Desdemona's waiting slit, and then Katerina began to push me from behind, still obsessed with my sculpted butt. Eleni helped keep the head of my cock on target, and soon I was pushing inside of Desdemona soft flesh. Her pussy felt gritty from all the loads she had taken earlier in the flight. My balls were slapping loudly into the unfortunate Khrystyna's forehead, as the woman above her gradually loosened up, ultimately able to take about half of my length.

Desdemona groaned, as, a few minutes later, I climaxed, and semen began to leak from where our bodies met, dripping down onto Khrystyna's lips, nose, and eyes.

"Aw, so soon?" Desdemona whined. "I was just getting used to that monster thing of yours!"

"The xhash, honey, the xhash! You get so spacey when you fuck!" Katerina chided her crew mate.

"Oh, right!" Desdemona said brightly. Sure enough, I was hard again within a minute. All told, I came three times, and she climaxed once, before it was time to rotate to Katerina. Khrystyna's face was plastered with cum, made only worse as Desdemona straightened up. Now that her vagina was vertically aligned, a river of cum flowed onto her coworker's face.

"Des, be a dear, get cleaned up, and see if the males out there need anything?" Eleni asked. Desdemona made a mock salute, and went to the bathroom to pee and wipe cum off of her inner thighs.

I came inside Katerina three times, and Eleni twice before the lead attendant looked at her watch and declared our miniature orgy to be at an end.

"Fuck, it feels like I swallowed a liter of his cum," Khrystyna complained. Feeling sorry for her, Eleni went to the bathroom and returned with a warm, wet washcloth. She wiped the caked-on residue from the younger woman's face.

"You can take a quick shower, honey," Eleni said. While Khrystyna was showering, Eleni squatted down, then licked cum, as well as other bodily fluids, from my cock. "Shit," she said, as her hand snaked down between her legs and up under her miniskirt. She rubbed herself vigorously. "This penis is so fucking beautiful, baby." She began stroking my shaft with one hand, and fit as much of business end of my cock into her mouth, only managing about a fifth of its length. Her soft tongue felt divine as it flicked along the underside of my head, and, knowing that time was of the essence, I let myself cum inside her mouth after only a minute. Gagging and choking at the unexpected volume of liquid, she just barely managed to suck it all down.

Just then, Khrystyna returned from her shower. "Aw, way to rub it in, El!" she whined.

"Alright, you can have a turn," Eleni conceded, her face softer, now that the others were gone. "You have time to give him one blow job, but that's it."

* * *

When I returned to my seat, the impossibly handsome Chris had a grin on his face. "Dude, seriously, what the fuck?" he said. "How're you suddenly mister popular?"

"Would you believe it's my boy-next-door looks?" I said, winking.

Chris just stared at me incredulously. "Man, now I know that's BS!"

"Alright, maybe it's just that I look better naked, and, uh, Xyra didn't spill the beans until just now."

He glanced automatically at his midsection, a quizzical look on his face. Feeling embarrassed now, I decided to change the subject. "Have you noticed that these Atlanteans randomly mix in English words sometimes?"

"What?" Chris said.

"You know, I've just heard them throw in some words I recognize every now and then."

"Literally no idea what you're talking about, man. What words?"

"I dunno, 'lucky', and 'ass'? Things like that," I said. Chris shook his head. Before our conversation could proceed further, we were interrupted by the intercom.

"Gentlemen," intoned the smooth, male voice, "this is First Navigational Officer Damian Leonidas, hoping you've had a pleasant journey with us. Local time in Atlantea is 11:13AM, and the date is Shieldday, 14th of Smith. As we make our descent into Kumaiya International Aerharbor, please fasten your seat belts and check your surroundings for any personal belongings. On behalf of myself, the captain, our flight crew, and all my colleagues at Nautraxian Aeronautical Limited Charter Society, I would like to welcome you to Atlantea. And should you have travel needs in the future, we hope you will keep us in mind. Which is pretty funny, actually, since we are the only choice if you want to fly here."

Damian chortled over the intercom.

"Anyway, we'll have you on the ground in twenty minutes. Cabin crew, please prepare for landing. May the archetypes guide you."