Atlantea Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Did she just call me a "Beef-wit"?' I thought.

I did not have time to ponder this odd turn of phrase, nor the fact that she seemed to be using English, as she shoved her left nipple into my mouth. I latched on reflexively, and began to suck. As before, her milk was watery and sour, but I barely noticed. Instead, I felt a rapturous joy as her pussy caressed my cock, and my latest hunger pangs were slaked, with alacrity, by her flowing milk. Mindful of Jacintha's instruction, I tried to pull off after two minutes, in order to request permission to proceed. Xyra seemed aware of what I was up to, and grabbed the back of my head, pulling tightly to ensure that no such unnecessary formalities would take place. Over the next forty minutes, as I drained her entire supply of milk, I came inside of her multiple times, in both holes. I lost count of her orgasms after the seventh one.

Once her right breast ran dry, she brought her mouth to mine, and we began to French kiss in the sloppy, aggressive manner she preferred. No doubt she got a healthy dose of her own breast milk in so doing, as I had not finished swallowing the last remnants, but she gave no indication that this bothered her. After a few minutes of making out, she pulled her anus off of my flaccid cock and got out of bed. I just lay there, fatigued beyond belief. I was certain she was going to get dressed and leave. 'She seems like the "slam-bam-thank-you-dude" kinda chick,' I remember thinking. Xyra disappeared through the bedroom door. I predicted she would leave without saying goodbye. It was not as if we could communicate.

'Is that my electric toothbrush?' I thought, as I heard a faint humming noise drift in from the direction of the bathroom. A few minutes later, Xyra returned, still naked, the only difference from before being that her braid was undone, and her thick, long black hair flowed around her shoulders. She climbed into bed next to me, pulled the top sheet over us, plastered her naked boobs onto my side, wrapped an arm around my chest, and lay her head on a pillow. Her body felt unexpectedly cool, and I could feel the wool of her pussy against my hip. A minute later she was snoring, dead to the world.

As recently as a year before this, I would have had trouble getting any rest in such a position. Not only was the woman lying next to me beautiful to the point of distraction, especially now that she was not assaulting me, my body was not going to be able to move much with her latched on to my side. I was now practiced, however, in falling asleep in awkward positions brought about by females. Calista and I had some kind of odd reaction between our skin, such that we were practically glued together all night long, in a spooning position, with my cock buried inside of her. Later, I learned to sleep with three women; Ruby or Alicia on top of me, and Natasha and the other twin pressed in on my sides. I lasted all of a minute before falling into an exhausted slumbers of my own.