Atlantea Ch. 14

Story Info
Jason proves to be a cunning linguist in more ways than one.
14.8k words
4.75
5.1k
16

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY 2: 15TH SMITH 11,293PL

KUMAIYA ISLAND

I had a vivid dream, in which I was sleeping with Calista, my cock buried inside her throughout the night. Towards the end, we shifted positions, and she started to nurse me, her massive conical nipple easy to latch on to. I awoke with a start. My field of view was subsumed by a pillow-like chest: Xyra's right nipple was pushing past my lips. Like a starving wolf, I sucked it greedily in. She had also lowered her pussy onto the head of my cock; her labia were just beginning to wrap around the broad tip. For the first twenty minutes of nursing, she contented herself with languorously swiveling her hips, with me buried deep inside of her all the while. She drank often, as well, from a large water bottle that was resting on the nightstand.

'When did she wake up?' I wondered.

As I finished her right boob, and switched to the left, she seemed more energized, and began vigorously fucking me. Her core strength was so great that, despite her frantic thrusting, her chest remained perfectly still, making it easy to continue sucking down her milk. Xyra had a number of orgasms, and I decided I had never in my life met a hornier person, of either gender. As the last drops of liquid flowed into my mouth, I allowed myself to cum inside her, a full night's build-up spraying up into her womb. It dripped out of her vaginal canal, making a familiar mess of the sheets. We made out for a while. I kept expecting her to pull off of me, but it was a good fifteen minutes before she detached, and, as was her habit, she led me into the shower enclosure by my cock.

Before I could start washing her body off -- another ritual we seemed to have fallen into already -- Xyra started to pee. We had not yet even turned on the water. The grinning warrior was standing up, and, by bending backwards at the waist, was able to direct the powerful stream at my midsection, just barely able to hit my bald cock with the clear liquid. 'Two can play at this game!' I thought. I grabbed my flaccid dick in one hand, and directed a flow at her bushy mound of pubic hair, soaking and flattening the wiry black fur. Xyra cackled, her eyes flashed, and we engaged in a playful battle for the next minute. Each of us stopped our flow of urine often, to prolong the fun. I, of course, had a physiological advantage over her, and was able to hit her belly button with regularity.

Just before she ran out of pee, Xyra's expression became flat. She motioned for me to squat, which I did. She put her hands on my shoulders, bent at the knees, and emptied the remaining contents of her bladder directly onto my dick, which stiffened slightly under the hot, powerful stream. As she was doing this, she said, in Atlantean, "---- --- ----." I did not pick up on any English words, this time, but I did sense the intensity of her feelings in her intonation. Whatever was going on, it meant a lot to her. She began to stroke my cock with one hand, rubbing her pee into my skin. It took a while, but I gradually got hard, and her calloused hand began to abrade the surface. Noticing this, she spit onto both hands, using her saliva as lubricant. By this point in my life, it was not easy for me to climax just from a hand job, but Xyra seemed intent on doing so, without any other stimulation. My thighs were burning and near collapse by the time she finally coaxed a fountain of cum from my cock. She captured a handful of semen in one hand, then reached down and rubbed it all over her pubic hair, labia, and even pushed some into her vagina. After this odd ritual, she leaned forward, pushing me into the glass wall of the shower, and kissed me full on the lips, as always pushing her tongue into my mouth, as if she wanted to reach my throat.

We stood up, turned on the water, and I washed off her body. Once I had finished with her armpits, I made to start washing myself off, but she took my wrist in one hand to stop me. Startled, I saw her gesture towards her long hair with the other hand. It was still loose from the previous night. With great pleasure, I lathered up the cascade of black locks, and gave her a scalp massage, as well, before rinsing, applying conditioner, and rinsing again. It reminded me of showering with Calista. Once we got out, Xyra allowed me to man the blow dryer, but as before, brushing or braiding was off-limits.

* * *

"My sisters gave me so much shit about my appetite at dinner!" Jacintha complained. "It's all 'cause of you and your milk fetish, Jason!" She batted my head lightly. "I was ravenous, not to mention thirsty as hell."

"Srmgngh," I said.

"You should be," Jacintha said, seeming, or at least pretending, to know what I had been trying to say. My mouth was full of her left areola, and her nutty breast milk was flowing swiftly down my throat. Although others would be feeding me throughout the day, Jacintha had signed herself up to feed me before morning language class. As the thought of said class crossed my mind, I felt a sinking feeling in my gut. My past experience with trying to learn a foreign language, Spanish, was so dismal that I worried about flunking out of the induction process; if I did, it was anyone's guess when I would see Calista again.

Jacintha continued her monologue. Breastfeeding made her loquacious, as had been the case with Daphne. She gossiped about her sisters for a while, then talked about their daughters. She was a natural wit. I felt entertained, and made appreciative noises of encouragement from time to time. When I transitioned from one breast to the other, she changed the tack of the discussion. "Yesterday, you mentioned wanting to stay here for two years," she said. I nodded. "Because of your girlfriend, I assume? I've been thinking about this; none of my past clients made it that long. Getting the extension visa at eighteen months is... hard. It's not that they did anything wrong."

"Mrngh?" I said.

"I asked some of the other girls I work with, who've been doing this for longer. They all said the same thing, and I'm not sure you're gonna like it." She paused, as if waiting for a response, but continued when it was clear none would be forthcoming. "There's something called the Circuit. It's kinda like a sports league? Or reality TV in a way?"

"Wrungh?"

"So you'd be doing everything you're gonna do anyway, but all your statistics and stuff would be public -- that's one of the weird parts. And you'd be participating in televised events from time to time." At this point, I tried to pull away from her boob. I had several burning questions. Distractedly, she held the back of my head, preventing any such disconnection. "Don't stop, please!" she said. "It feels so good." She wove her hands gently through my hair.

"A lot of guys don't do the Circuit because they don't wanna be on TV an' shit. Which I totally get. But a bunch also don't like the idea of their data being public. Like, I mean, everything is public! How many women you've inseminated, what your ranking is. And also even all of your body measurements."

"Armh mrv hrthm?" I asked.

"Yep, even the size of your cock. Length, diameter... hell, even a 3-D model for the geeks out there! I'll show you an example later. I know, I'm doing a great job of selling this, right? But the thing is, the Circuit guys just have a lot more opportunities. And the eighteen month visa is only granted to a tiny percentage of men. It has been a long time since anyone not on the Circuit has gotten one." She paused for a moment, then continued. "I think it really might work for you, Jason. I don't want to be harsh, but you are at a disadvantage in the looks department, babe." She continued to stroke my hair, in an attempt to soften the blow of her blunt words, then continued, "Compared to your competition, women will go for the other guys more often than not. Until you get your clothes off. Then -- duh -- you have a huge advantage. Literally. If you're on the circuit, more of the ladies out there will know how big you are; it's probably one of the biggest on the island right now. You'll be playin' a whole different, as you Americans say, ballgame." Jacintha started to laugh at her own witticism. I almost spit out her nipple, as her pun made me laugh, too.

"I'm not trying to make the Circuit out to be a panacea, though. Only the top stars there are going to get that visa. And just because you have a monster schlong doesn't mean you'll be a hit with every girl out there. Your body measurements will be a turn-off for some. Like me, for example. There is, like, no way in hell I could handle that thing."

"Rnghph?" I asked.

"I mean, it's a frickin' work of art, don't get me wrong! I was telling my sisters about your penis last night, and they didn't believe me until I showed them the numbers on my tablet! Shit, I guess I shouldn't have done that. Please don't tell anyone! I like my job."

"Orngh."

"Of course, then they gave me a hard time about my 'micropussy' like they always do, and how your thing would never fit in a million years. It's a running joke in my House. They could all handle you, at least most of it. When I got pregnant, the guy just had to stick the head in, and then jerk himself off. Well, I helped him with that part. But, d'you know, I can actually touch my cervix with my finger? And I only have to stick it in up to the first knuckle? When I'm not aroused, of course. But even when I am, it doesn't stretch that much further back. And I can push it forward!" Jacintha paused. "I did have an easier time giving birth, though! My baby girl didn't have that far to go! My sisters were all jealous, for once, let me tell you." There was a brief pause, as Jacintha caught her breath.

"Fuck! I'm doing it again. Sorry! Once I start vagina talk I can't stop. It's so embarrassing; I'm, like, obsessed. If I even say the V word in my House, everyone clears out of whatever room I'm in."

I finally managed to pull away. As milk sprayed onto me, I said, "I don't mind vagina talk!"

"You don't?"

"No, I--" I started to say. Before I could finish, Jacintha stuffed her nipple back into my mouth.

"That's sweet, but please keep the flow going," she said. "I can't get anyone at home to go down on me, either. I mean, two of my sisters'll do it, but not for long. You know? First they say I'm peeing on them, and I'm like, it's cum, girl, not pee! And they also get grossed out if they touch my cervix by accident. Which seems weird, to me, you know? They got a cervix too! Just 'cuz theirs is further back doesn't give them the right to get all high-and-mighty about it, y'know?"

I pulled off again. "I'd lick your cervix!" I said, then blushed as I realized how idiotic and over-enthusiastic that sounded.

'Way to kill the mood, dumb-ass!' I chided myself.

Fortunately, Jacintha paid little mind to my interruption, and for the third time just stuffed her boob past my lips. "Inanna -- she's in my House -- keeps telling me to get into anal, you know? But I've tried it and it's... yuck. Not for me. She just says I'm being a wimp, which isn't fair. It's all about where your nerve cluster are! And mine are all over my pussy, including my cervix. I'm like, how about just going down on me you bitches, and making me happy? Instead of makin' fun of me? Don't get me wrong though, I do love them. They just drive me crazy sometimes."

"Mrngh!" I said, desperately wanting to voice my desire to eat her out. She held the back of my head firmly.

"Anyway, it's nice of you to humor me, but I know you're just trying to get into my pants. Which is weird, because I just told you, silly male: you wouldn't fit!" I shook my head vigorously, in denial, but she did not seem to take my meaning, or did not believe me, and she kept up her soliloquy, in the same vein, until I finished off her second breast.

With her two glorious, ebony tits bobbing in front of me, I was finally able to talk to her. "I think we each have the opposite problem. I can't find women who want me to go down on them, and you can't find women who want to go down on you," I said.

"Didn't you say you lived with five women back in the States?" Jacintha asked; she sounded skeptical.

"Yeah, but two of them were lesbians and didn't want me up in their bidness. That's an over-simplification, I guess. If I used a mouth dildo and had a mask on, they were cool with that, but not my tongue." Jacintha tensed her grip on my hair. "Then Natasha, well, she tolerated it, but really wanted to fuck, so never let me do it for long. Ruby and Alicia preferred doing each other, when it came to oral sex. They mostly wanted me for my dick. And before she left, Calista was always too impatient to let me do it for long, if at all."

"You're seriously complaining about all these chicks wantin' to fuck you?" she asked, wryly.

"No!" I said, defensively, then paused. "Well, yes, a little. Eating pussy is my favorite thing."

"You like it more than fucking?"

"Maybe it's tied? But if I had to choose I'd prefer it more often than not."

"More than anal?"

"Definitely."

Jacintha reared back so she could stare into my eyes. She was straddling my stomach, as she had the day before. Her nipples were rock hard. "This feels like some kind of playa bullshit scam."

"I can prove it to you!" I said. My heart was racing, and the words came out hotter than I had intended.

"How?"

"Do you need to pee?" I asked.

"I could squeeze some out, I guess."

"Okay, let's go to the bathroom together." I pointed at door to the half bathroom adjoined to her office.

"You want to watch me pee?" Jacintha asked. I could tell she was trying to sound casual, or even disinterested, but she also unconsciously raised a hand to her chest, and her nipples were jutting out more than they had been just moments earlier. After a few beats, she agreed, not waiting for a response. "Whatever floats your boat," she said.

We walked over to the toilet. Jacintha undressed from the waist down; her hands were shaking as she pulled down her slacks and panties. I could not be sure if it was from nervousness, excitement, or both. She revealed wide, round hips, with a delta of short, curly, and carefully trimmed public hair, dyed pink. Below her mons, her pussy was completely bald, and the puffy outer lips were visibly swollen.

"If you make a comment about 'carpet' and 'drapes' right now, I'm gonna piss right in your face!" she said. "On second thought, you might like that. So I'd just slap you. Please tell me you wouldn't like that."

"That's right," I said.

"Phew!" she said. "Not my scene. So I should just pee and then, what?"

"You'll see."

Jacintha sat on the toilet. And nothing happened.

"Shit, now I'm nervous," she said. "Can you turn on the water?"

I turned on the faucet above the sink, and about half a minute later, she let out a wide stream of crystal clear pee. There was no particular odor. Once the final few drops dribbled out of the folds of her flesh, she began to reach for the toilet paper. Her hand was shaking more than before.

"Wait," I said. "I'll clean you up; just scoot forward."

"Seriously?" she said. Her voice rose, and now I knew she was aroused. Rather than answer, I just waved her towards me by curling the forefingers of my right hand. She perched on the edge of the toilet and spread her sensual, dark thighs. I knelt down in front of her and positioned my fingers to either side of her outer labia.

"May I?" I asked.

"What do you think, dummy!" she said, swatting the top of my head. Taking that as a 'yes', I gently spread her outer labia with my fingers, revealing inner lips still moist from having just relieved herself. I began kissing along this slit, sucking in liquid wherever I found it. I did not care for the taste itself, bitter and astringent, but it a was worthwhile sacrifice for what was to come.

"Oh shit!" she said, grabbing my hair with both hands.

I continued to kiss, and now lick, her exposed labia, until all traces of pee were gone. Her fingers laced more tightly in response, and a moan escaped her lips. I reached around with one hand, spreading her with one hand, and stuck my tongue in deeper. The other hand, I kept resting on her upper thigh. I was able to continue to clean her out, as well as begin to savor what her pussy tasted like when aroused: earthy and salty. The flavor of scallops also came to mind. My heart was hammering in my rib cage, and I dove deeper, licking everywhere I could reach, save her vaginal canal. I paid special attention to her urethra; I wanted her to be fully confident I would not shy away from any part of her. She seemed to appreciate this, and pulled hard on my head as my tongue passed over the small aperture. Emboldened, I narrowed my tongue and stuck it as far as I could inside her vaginal canal. To my surprise and delight, I found she was not exaggerating about the shallowness of her vagina. The tip of my tongue, at its fullest extension, just barely grazed a firm, fleshy wall of her cervix. The earthy taste was strongest here, and I flicked my tongue across the firm surface. Jacintha squeezed her legs together as I did so, and I felt her inner thighs shaking rapidly along the sides of my head.

"Oh Mother! Fuck!" she yelled, as an orgasm swept across her body. Never in my wildest fantasies had I thought I could get a woman off this quickly using just my tongue. I lost my mind, at this moment, and, despite the absence of direct physical stimulation, cum began to spew out of my cock, soaking my g-string and pants.

"I'm gonna go again, sorry," Jacintha croaked out, still in the throes of climaxing. As the words left her lips, a jet of astringent fluid shot into my mouth. I spit it out, but swallowed some of the next batch; too much was flowing from her. She shifted back, to let out the rest into the toilet. Once done, I pulled her forward, to clean her up for a second time. I lapped at her oversensitive pussy for another full minute, sucking up new batch of fluid. I was desperate to taste her cervix again, but before I could push my tongue once more inside her canal, the breathless Jacintha pushed me away, saying, "Gimme a second, baby." She just stared down at me, dazed, for a few moments. "You're something else, you know that? Good news is, I don't want to kill my boss anymore for assigning your case to me." After a few beats, she continued, "You drank some of my pee, didn't you?"

"Yup," I admitted, slightly red in the face.

"Do you like that?"

"I like the fact that you lost control of yourself," I admitted. "I don't care for the taste, but it's worth it."

She continued to stare down at me, disbelievingly. "I'm having trouble trusting you, Jason," she said, at last. "It's not your fault, it's just everyone in my House complains about my vagina and I'm sensitive about it. I keep waiting for the penny to drop with you."

"The penny is never going to drop," I stated. To prove it I stood up. She could plainly see the cum stain on the front of my pants.

"Were you jerking yourself off that whole time?" she asked.

"No, my hands were on you the whole time, remember?"

"Yeah," she said, slowly. "So..."

"Sometimes I cum when I get a woman off with my tongue. It was hot how fast you came; I lost my fuckin' mind." We stared at each other for a time, each unable to believe the other person was real.

"I'll tell you what." She paused for a few beats. "I keep thinking this is just some dream and I'm about to wake up." She pinched her forearm, for effect. "But... I think you're sincere. And that felt fucking amazing. I still don't trust you completely, though, 'cuz men are sneaky. So: you can go down on me, but only if, in exchange, you agree we won't fuck, vaginal or anal, at all, during your induction period. Oh yeah, I don't do oral, either, so if you were hopin' to 69, I ain't yer gal."