All Comments on 'Atlantea Ch. 16'

by NervyPleat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn I love your mirth whenever you decide to completely let it fly. Another brilliant chapter and the teaser for what’s coming up makes it difficult to wait for your next installment. On a side note, I wonder if he stays the full amount of time he is allowed while considering all time extensions and such, how many of the population will be somehow related to him if not just directly fathered. Interesting concept although I do believe he is actually from Atlantea but time will tell. Thank you again for such an entertaining read.

J.D.

copiousbeercopiousbeeralmost 2 years ago

Waiting for the latest instalment of your great saga fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please tell me you aren’t stopping writing. This has been one of the best and most inventive stories I have come across. I hope you are ok since you just disappeared.

sm0k3alarmsm0k3alarmover 1 year ago

Definitely looking forward to the next chapter. Really enjoying the story and the twists and turns on the way to where we are.

RedHectorRedHectorover 1 year ago

This is a great story so far. Please don't give it up. You have real ability in creative writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just had to do another run through from start to this chapter and it was as great as I remember it was. To be honest, it would truly suck if you stopped writing since you are such an inventive author who appears to really put serious thought into the stories you create and it comes across as well written and deeply thought out, planned, and executed on your works. I hope all is well with you and your family. Even if you are done with writing, I wanted to express my appreciation for all you given. Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo. Looking forward to the continuation!

MaxxxJohnMaxxxJohn4 months ago

too bad you gave up on this great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNervyPleat@NervyPleat
I recently moved back to the neighborhood I grew up in (Feijenoord). Before that I lived 12 years in Chicagoland. I love football (aka soccer) and am happiest when my team wins and Ajax/PSV lose.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Atlantea Ch. 15 Previous Part
Atlantea Series Info