Atlantea Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem," I croaked.

I was wrestling with two problems at this point. One was that Allatu was a gorgeous woman, and she was not wearing much in the way of clothing. Her bikini top just barely covered her nipples, and once on my back, I was treated to repeated, close-up views of her substantial, hanging boobs. To make matters worse, I had not had sex for several days. Xyra had been out of town, Jacintha had been busy every evening, and Daphne wasn't ready.

'Three to the third is nine, three to the fourth is...' I thought to myself, in a vain attempt to keep my dick limp. It was no use. Allatu gently wrapped her fingers around my shaft, just below the wide head, and lifted, to remove any hairs growing beneath where it lay. She was bending over me, and once again I found my eyes glued on her boobs, fascinated by their intriguing geometry. My penis grew rigid, all at once, as any shred of self-control left me.

"Um, sorry!" I said, certain I was blushing furiously.

"Oh," Allatu said, pausing unnaturally, "don't worry, dearie, it happens from time to time. Nothing I haven't seen before! I mean, well, for the most part."

"For th' mos' part? Ugh, agin', I'm super sorry."

"Dearie, there's no need to apologize. If anything, it flatters this old lady to get such a reaction out of a healthy young man such as yourself."

"Allatu, I'm sure I'm not th' first t' say this," I said, my mouth racing ahead of my brain, "yer a rare beauty! Any man'd have th' same reaction!"

"Now now, young man, you're laying it on a bit thick; I'm no naive schoolgirl!" she teased.

As she continued to work the Depilight down the front of my legs, she plied me with questions; my guess was that she was trying to distract me from my embarrassing erection. "I don't get many male clients in here," she observed, at one point. "Most of the males on Kumaiya are mainlanders, which makes it even less common, in my experience. How'd you come to want such a... thorough treatment? Girlfriend?"

"It was my best friend's wife's idea, actually. An' then I kinda jus' got use t' it."

"Why would his wife care about your body hair? Or whether your anus was bleached? Were you in a sharing arrangement?" she said.

"Her wife," I clarified. "They're lesbians."

"Now that's another first," she said. She was working at sloughing hairs from my shins, and looked back at me with a curious expression. I felt awkward, as she had to look past the tall pole of my erect cock to see my face.

"It's kinda complicated," I said. "And also a lil, um, not safe fer work."

Allatu made a show of looking around. "Nobody here but us chickens!" she said. "You know I'm probably older than you think, so I'm not easy to shock or offend."

"Well, okay then. Phoebe -- she's m' best friend -- started givin' me, well, y'know, oral sex, 'cuz I was in th' dumps 'bout my ex."

"So she's bisexual?"

"No. She's just extra good at th' mechanics of it."

"She'd have to be," Allatu said, nodding at my midsection.

"Yup, I ain't rightly sure how she does it, physiologically. Mentally, it was kinda a mind-over-matter thang, it didn't bother her to give me head, even if she didn't enjoy it sexually. She's a just a great friend; best I ever had."

"So Phoebe wanted you to shave?"

"Naw, she didn't care none 'bout stuff like that. It was her wife, Rosie."

"And this would be another lesbian who had sex with you?"

"Kinda. She wanted t' use me as a livin' sex toy. She's inta role playing an' light bondage, that kinda thang. To avoid ruinin' the mood, I hadda be completely hairless. An' th' bleachin'. She's the one who sent me t' the Soviet power-lifter clinic."

"Wait, why?"

"Rosie finds th' male body t' be, well, disgustin', so needed me to do everythin' in my power t' be as, well, un-male as possible."

"But why bother in the first place then?" Allatu said. Before I could answer, though, a look of understanding crossed her face. "Actually, let me guess, this beast?" She pointed at my cock.

"Yeah, see Rosie, um, has a large, er, canal, so t' speak."

"So she had sex with you?"

"I had t' wear this really tight condom. And a latex bodysuit. An' a blindfold. An' be tied down. An' wear a gag or mouth dildo. But other than that, yeah. Well, at first. Later on, she relaxed a bunch."

"Let me see if I understand: Rosie, the lesbian, tied you up, had intercourse with you, and her also lesbian wife gave you blow jobs?"

"Tha's 'bout th' sum o' it. I don't think Rosie thought of it as true intercourse, mind you. She jus' couldn't find a sex toy that matched th' feel of a human one. And she liked th' feelin' of cum shootin' up inside, by all accounts."

"Alright, you win, dearie! This is a new one for me." She paused for a few minutes, keeping a thoughtful hand on her chin. "Was this Phoebe any good?" She pointed at my cock. "That's a tall order, no pun intended."

"Phoebe was amazin'. I don' know how, but she could fit my thang all th' way down her throat. Nobody else came close."

Allatu's eyes flashed. "The best blow job you've ever had was from a lesbian?"

"Yup," I said.

"I bet I could do better," she said.

"No offense, but that's unlikely. Phoebe's throat was kinda like a pussy, she could handle anythin'."

"Could she get you to come in under four minutes, if you tried your hardest not to?"

"I s'pose not," I admitted, after thinking it over for a few beats.

"Well, I'll bet you I can!" she said, with a cat-like expression.

"You're on!" I said. Then I caught myself. "What are we betting?"

"If I lose, you can do whatever you want with me, right here, right now. If I win, the girls and I will have a xhash party at your place, tomorrow."

"Xhash party?"

"Have you built up xhash tolerance yet? They've at least told you what it is by now, right?"

"Yup," I said, cryptically.

"Can you at least take a small amount?"

"No problem there."

"So you've tried it?"

"I'm a bit ahead of th' curve. But what's this here party thang?"

"Pretty simple, really. You take as much xhash as you can stand, and we have our way with you for as long as it keeps you going. Or until us girls get tired; but I can tell you right now, don't count on that."

"We'll see 'bout that," I said.

"My, dearie, aren't you the confident one!"

X X X X

Allatu disrobed, revealing a remarkably well-preserved body: large, alluring chest and carefully trimmed patch of gray pubic hairs. Although there was the expected amount of sag in certain spots, I felt like if I looked anything like her at that age, I'd be a lucky person. Seeing her fully nude made my member pulse with appreciation, and it seemed slightly unfair that she was getting naked only after I had agreed to the bet. It also seemed ungentlemanly to complain. She had me stand up, and then she knelt in front of me as she started a timer on her phone.

Allatu's initial attempts at giving me a blow job were tentative, and at first I thought I would win our wager handily. She spent the better part of a minute rubbing her hands in a spiral pattern around my shaft, working in her own saliva, and, based on her initial, tentative-seeming attempts to fit my cock in her mouth, there seemed little chance I wouldn't hold out for at least four more minutes, if not much longer than that.

"Look at me, Mr. Walker," she said, in a soft voice. I did as she requested, staring into her shining green eyes. Framed by her thick gray hair, her lined visage was alight with mirth and mischief.

In a seamless, swift motion, she opened her mouth much wider than before and pushed forward. Just like that, the tip of my cock was embedded far down her esophagus. She took my hand, so I could feel her distended throat, then pulled back completely. My tip made a popping sound as it passed her lips. I felt an intoxicating rush as, with my cock now absent, I could feel with my hand just how much her anatomy had expanded to accommodate my girth.

She began impaling her face on my cock, holding for a few seconds, then withdrawing completely, maintaining eye contact throughout. With a mixture of pleasure and dread, I realized I had, at last, met a woman with better oral sex technique than Phoebe. Although Phoebe could probably have replicated much of what Allatu was doing, the older woman added several extra touches that drove me wild.

For one thing, her long tongue remained fully mobile, no matter how far my penis was embedded down her throat. At one extreme, she was able to lick the upper edge of my scrotum. Observant to every detail of my reactions, she quickly realized that this was driving me crazy. She paused, at full insertion, and flicked her tongue back and forth for a while, and I nearly shot my load right then and there.

Beyond having better skill than Phoebe, Allatu was clearly enjoying the act of sucking me off. Phoebe had rarely complained about having my cock in her mouth and throat, but it was always clear that she was doing me a favor, nothing more; she derived no pleasure from the act itself. By contrast, Allatu was in seventh heaven, made obvious both by the set of her facial features, and the pleased, sub-vocalized humming sound emanating from her esophagus. Her enthusiasm transferred to me, and I was unable to hold out much longer.

The wily mature woman experimented with holding my cock inside her throat, at various depths, licking the underside of my shaft at each point. For reasons unknown to me, a spot about three quarters of the way down was especially sensitive that day, and she soon honed in on it, using her hand to stroke the remaining exposed portion of cock between her lips and my balls. Over a minute before the timer went off, I felt like I was about to see stars in front of my eyes. My fingers clenched and spread, of their own volition, at my sides, and my quadriceps began to shake with tension. As the first waves of cum shot out of me, Allatu shoved her face fully forward, licking the edge of my scrotum once more. Her throat effortlessly accepted my sperm. I continued to ejaculate, my penis swelling each time a new load shot out. Because I had not cum for several days, there was a lot of semen to release into Allatu's stomach. She swallowed patiently for nearly half a minute. The timer went off a short time later; I had lost the bet by at least sixty seconds.

The victorious Allatu showed no signs of releasing me. Her rough hands were holding my buttocks firmly, and her lips were sealed around the base of my shaft. She was applying a great deal of suction, and I groaned loudly in response, feeling a blend of pleasure and discomfort, as my over-sensitive member responded to the pressure.

After some more time passed, I realized she was not yet close to done. She did not let me pull out at all, presumably for fear of not being able to get my limp dick back inside. Instead, Allatu continually licked the underside of my shaft with her tireless tongue. As pent-up as I was, even without xhash I got hard soon enough, at which point she produced another pleased humming sound, evidently proud of herself.

Without a time limit to worry about, the older woman toyed with me, mercilessly, for the next half hour. As if she could read my mind, she seemed able to identify precisely the moment I was about to come, at which point she'd stop whatever she was doing, whether it was bobbing her head, licking my shaft, rubbing me with her hands, or some combination of all three. Waiting just long enough that I wouldn't climax, she'd proceed to do the same thing again. I lost count of how many times I was brought to the edge somewhere after fifteen near-misses.

When she, at last, let me cum, she was licking the underside of my cock's head. Two blasts of sperm shot into her mouth, at which point she pulled hard on my butt, pushing my bucking cock down her throat. I could only imagine that it lubricated its own descent into the depths of her esophagus. Only after several long minutes of sucking and licking did the old woman finally release my cock. I leaned back on the table, bent forward at the waist, and put my hands on my knees. I was feeling dizzy, and my breath came out in ragged gasps.

"You," I rapsed, "win!"

"See you tomorrow, dearie," said Allatu cheerfully.

12