Atlantiades Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe gets an offer she can't refuse, as I lose my deckhand.
3.8k words
4.62
1.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JiminNC
JiminNC
53 Followers

The sun was about an hour to set as the good ship S/V Atlantiades left Nice harbor, and once we were well clear of the shipping lanes, I hoisted the sails from the cockpit and killed the engines. We have an autopilot, but it is such a pleasant ship to sail, I decided to stay at the helm for a bit, and let the crew adjust to being back at sea under sail.

After we had settled into an easy broad reach with the setting sun over our starboard side aft, Mitch came up into the cockpit to relieve me at the helm.

"Good morning, sunshine!" I greeted her.

"Up yours," she replied with a smile, "No, wait... you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Have your harness on, dear?" We pretty much greeted each other that way every night we'd been at sea since she joined the crew.

"Eeeeeeew" was her response, then after taking in the sunset a bit, "What are your intentions for me this evening?"

"Just head up the coast. Keep the coastline in sight. The lights from the houses and towns are so pretty. I'll be up to relieve you at four."

"But that's Chloe's watch." she pointed out correctly.

"I suspect she'll be serving in another capacity."

"I know, I saw her as she was getting ready for Ian to arrive. Damned fine looking gurl you have there, skipper."

"Isn't she though?"

"Let's not go there... thou shalt not covet and all that."

"What, thy neighbor's trans?"

"Exactly."

With that, Ian came up into the cockpit. "Evening all," he said, "looks like I just missed sunset?"

"You were preoccupied, sir" Mitch replied.

"Yes indeed," he said to himself as he stared at the last of sunlight of the day, "Damned fine gurl you have here, Jim."

Mitch and I just laughed. "Yes, sir, we were just saying the same thing!"

The chef Robert popped his head into the cockpit. "We're ready for you in the aft seating area, sir."

"Wonderful. Thanks!" Ian told him, "Shall we lay below?"

"Please do," Mitch replied, "I've got my orders for the evening."

"I'll have Robert bring your "rations" up," I reassured her, "But alas, no grog for you this evening!" to which she stuck out her tongue at me.

"Oh, I wish!" which elicited a smile back. A captain screwing one crewmember has been done, but all of them?

I followed Ian down to the after-seating area. Robert had arranged a tray of hors d'oeuvres and three glasses of white wine. Robert began his culinary training at a fine hotel in his native Martinique before heading to Paris. Ian was lucky to have spotted him there and offered him a job onboard that paid better with less hours. It was a chance to get out of the grueling daily grind at the Michelin-starred restaurant where he was working. He jumped at the offer.

"What have you prepared for us this evening?" Ian asked.

"I was able to get to the fish market this morning, sir. We're having grilled octopus to start with, followed by mérou en papillote. The wine tonight is a Premier Cru Chablis."

"Perfect, I love grouper!" Ian replied, "and that Chablis is a good choice. However, for the first course, I'd like you to break out the Pol Roger. The 2015 vintage."

"Very good, sir, and an even better choice for the grilled octopus." Robert agreed.

"Champagne... Ian, what are you thinking, other than it's a very good wine." I asked, somewhat anticipating where he was going.

As I was speaking, Chloe came up from below, continuing to look ravishing. She had combed her hair out of the French Braid, the blond locks flowing onto her shoulders, and wore the white dress shirt that Ian had worn on board earlier in the afternoon. Period. The look was amazing as she stole the show, her little clittie occasionally slipping through the shirt in the front, her flawless butt cheeks poking out from under the back of the shirt. She was a bit shorter than Ian, so the shirt fit her purpose, which was to captivate us. It did. We rose to greet her as she approached the linen-set table.

"Yes, well, as Robert runs to get the wine, let's chat a bit," Ian said as we sat back down. I knew what was happening. Ian had arrived earlier without his personal assistant, a young man who accompanied him everywhere, mostly handling communications and scheduling, and of course saw to Ian's more intimate needs.

"Chloe, I've been following your progress here, and looked at the C.V. that you gave us when Jim hired you. A mathematics degree cum laude from Princeton?" he asked her. Yes, I knew where this was going. "But I must ask you, with such an education, why are you... well, why are here?"

Chloe had turned a shade red as she replied, "It's a fair question. When Jim hired me, I was just transitioning. He guided me through it, even funded it. Well, my guess is you did through our health care, didn't you?" Ian nodded as she continued, "This is my first job right out of college and you're right, my parents thought I was nuts, but I suspected that this job would lead to a different sort of career entry. I did my research. It's a good company, although since it's privately held, not all the data are available."

"Good for you, Chloe," Ian smiled, "Ah, there's Robert now. Let's start eating, shall we?"

Robert poured the wine into the Orrefors flutes with the Atlantiades initial A and when we all had our glasses charged, Ian proposed a toast, "To Chloe, certainly the prettiest, if not the cleverest, deck hand on the entire Sud de France."

We toasted and began the first course, which was wonderful, as we continued talking with the young woman dining with us.

"So Ian," I asked, "what does bring you to the south of France for what apparently is just a long weekend?"

"Well, Captain, as you no doubt observed, I arrived without my assistant Phillip. As Chloe found in her research, I like to think it is a good company, and we had an opening in the Taipei office, an opening that matched his credentials. I offered him the opportunity to continue on with the company there, and he took it. He's smart, Chloe."

"Good for him, Ian" I said as I took another taste of the wine. "And that leaves you without an assistant, doesn't it?"

"Mm-hmm," he shook his head as he ate his grilled octopus. Then, when finished he turned to Chloe who was following the conversation closely.

"Chloe, I'd like for you to prove to your parents that you are as smart a girl as they raised, although they did think they were raising a boy, didn't they?" She giggled at that. A good sign.

"Chloe, I'd like to offer you the job as my personal assistant. It's a lot of work, but the insights you'll learn and the experience of helping me run the company - yes, I can say that, will serve you well."

Chloe was about to answer but was interrupted. "One more thing. Along with the salary increase, I'd like you to attend the University of Chicago B-school as well. You should realize that the job plus the courseload will be intense, but if we're honest about the demands of both and communicate well, I see no reason you can't be successful in both."

"But I haven't even applied to the Business School yet, and Chicago is one of the best!"

"No, Chloe, in the field of business analytics, Chicago is the best, and has the Nobel Laureates to prove it. That's exactly why I picked you for this. Since our company is based in Chicago, as it happens, I sit on the Board and am a major contributor to the school. In fact, it's been cleared with admissions for you to start in the fall semester, if you are interested."

We could see the delight in her face. "Is this how promotions happen in the corporate world?" she asked, which prompted laughter from everyone, Chloe included, and then she replied, "I accept!"

The rest of the dinner was exceptional, with most of the conversation centered on Chloe, life in Chicago, living arrangements (she'd be staying with Ian), and the like. I felt wonderful for her. Ian really does take care of his people, and in turn they give the company their best effort. He mentioned that he needed to get back to Chicago as soon as possible, with Chloe, so I ran up to the cockpit and had Mitch reverse course back to Nice. When I returned to the aft seating area, Robert had cleared the table for dessert.

"Ian, are you sure I'm right for the job?" Chloe asked.

"Contrary to what you may think, I've been following your progress closely through the Captain's reports, so I know you can handle the work load, and the B-School courses," Ian replied, "and my trip out here was to determine if we would 'click' in the more... personal parts of being my close assistant, and I think we clicked rather well, don't you, Chloe?"

In response, Chloe got up from her seat, leaned over and kissed him. "Your closest assistant, Ian."

As she sat back down having answered that question, Robert came with dessert.

"What do you have for us? You certainly won't be able to top the grouper, Robert," Ian said.

"Actually, tonight I think I can, sir. Tonight, we're having Molten Lava Cake à la Chloe," he replied as he set the small cakes down in front of Ian and me.

"I see," Ian said, "yet she gets none?"

"Sir, it will soon become obvious. Chloe, would you please bare your breasts?"

Chloe did as she was told, opening Ian's dress shirt, exposing her small breasts with their pinkish puffy nipples, still developing thanks to the estrogen treatments.

Robert continued, "Sirs, please take the cakes in your hand and slice open the middle. This will expose the warm liquid chocolate. You then take them and place them onto her breasts. How you eat them is up to you."

"Chloe, did you know this was coming?" Ian asked as he sliced open his cake and dripped the warm chocolate filling onto her left breast as I did with mine and her right nipple.

"No sir, not one bit," she lied as she looked at Robert smiling. She leaned back in her chair, feeling the warm chocolate coating her nipples, then pulled both our heads into her breasts as we lapped up the chocolate, suckled her, and devoured our desserts.

Ian took bits of the cake off her chest and fed them to her as well. I took the other half of my cake and coated her now rock-hard clittie with chocolate as well.

"Robert," Ian asked as he picked up Chloe from her seat, "Would you join us in my stateroom?"

"I'd be delighted, sir. Please allow me to tend to a few things in the galley?"

With that, Ian carried his new assistant to his cabin, with me close behind. He laid her down on the bed, chocolate dripping from her breasts and clittie and still wearing his shirt. Ian and I stripped off our clothes and went back to suckling like two puppies at her teats. The hormone treatments were worth every penny.

Chloe was in ecstasy. Two men at her nipples, occasionally kissing her as well as each other while one hand was on her clittie, and another was probing her rear intimate hole. Ian and I were taking our sweet time enjoying the young gurl. I knew this was one of the last times I'd make love to her (I was missing her already. Surely, she'd be back with Ian on a proper vacation?) and Ian was learning how to sexually explore his new assistant.

I was on my knees sucking her clittie-cock and fingering her pussy when I felt a finger circling my own rosebud. Robert had arrived! My sexuality, honestly, was more based on cock size than anything else. With gurls and men of lesser size than mine, I was the dominant lover; with Robert, in bed I was the humble submissive to his manhood. His was the definition of a Big Black Cock. Not terrifyingly large, but an erect nine inches with the girth to match. He certainly satisfied my need.

We repositioned. Ian took sole possession of his new lover, entering into a sixty-nine with her on top, and me laying flat on my stomach on the bed receiving Robert orally while he stood next to the bed. Both Chloe and I were now benefitting from our throats being straight, able to receive the cocks in our mouths without gagging. Ian was enjoying the view and flavors of her pussy and ball-less tight scrotum while I was doing my best to pleasure the chef who had just pleased us with dinner. Like many gurls, Chloe is quite a leaker, and her clear fluid was now dripping out of her clittie onto Ian's sternum. It did not go to waste. Ian scooped up each drop and used it to lubricate her delicate anal passage, knowing she would need to lubricant very shortly.

Chloe pulled her lips off of Ian's cock and asked for his permission to cum, which Ian declined to give. "Nooooooo, please, I need to!" she complained, although Ian did take pity on the young gurl and stopped playing with her puckered and now-dripping hole. There was a long, thin and clear thread of pre-cum now from her clittie to his chest onto which droplets were forming and travelling down.

Ian declared a position change. He directed Robert to retrieve the tube of KY warming jelly from the nightstand. Robert handed the tube to him, who proceeded to coat the black cock with the gel. He then turned his attention to me and coated my cock with the same warm gel.

"Bend over, please" he ordered and coated my insides with his slippery fingers. He did the same to Chloe, both her tiny clittie-cock and her dainty backside. He did the same to himself.

"Chloe, we're going to play a version of Spin the Bottle. Men, gather around her in a circle. Chloe, place the bottle on the deck and spin it. This first spin will be for who fucks Jim. Go ahead!"

Chloe gave the KY tube a spin and it stopped on Robert.

"Good spin, Chloe. Well done!"

"Next, and this is the important spin. Who is the Captain going to fuck?"

She spun it again and it stopped facing her. "Brava, Chloe! Now this last spin will be to determine whether you fuck my mouth or my ass. If it stops facing me, I get to decide; if it stops on you, you get to. Ready?"

The poor gurl was so sexually charged, her clittie so hard and dripping she could barely spin it. But she did, and it landed on Ian. "Brava again, Chloe!" he declared, "and I shall receive you in my mouth."

We repositioned with us three kneeling. Robert behind me, hoping Ian had used enough lube, Chloe in front of me for the last time, and Ian sitting in front of her, his cock pulsating up and down obscenely.

"Okay Boys and Gurl, let's get into each other!" I felt Robert aligning his cock to my rosebud even as I grabbed Chloe's hips and did the same to her bussy.

"On the count of three, I want you to thrust into each other," he said as he placed his lips on Chloe's dripping clittie. "One..... Two..... Three!" he said, albeit around Chloe's clittie, since it was partially in his mouth.

Clearly, I was in the envious if hardest-to-take, position as Robert entered me in one thrust. As I tried to receive the huge black cock, I unwillingly thrust my hips forward, causing my own cock to press into Chloe's intimate hole harder than I usually had in the past, which of course caused her to lunge forward and into Ian's welcoming mouth.

After Chloe and I adjusted to our respective onslaughts, we began to fuck in earnest, my hands on her hips even as Robert had his on mine. I felt Ian's hands on Chloe's ass, clearly wanting as much of her clittie he could get. We fucked away in unison, each enjoying the other's warm, lubricated rear passages.

Chloe, in her advanced state of arousal, was first to orgasm, jetting her spermless semen into Ian's mouth. We could all hear her, and his moaning. Her clittie is very sensitive right after orgasm, but with my pounding and Ian's greedy mouth lapping up her cum, she continued to thrust into his mouth, not meaning to at all.

"Ahhhhhh, please stop!" she moaned in vain as neither I nor Ian could or would.

Robert kept pounding at my ass, the animal sexuality driving his cock home. Ian finally took his mouth off of the poor gurl's clittie and stood, directing his throbbing, dripping cock into Chloe's mouth. He hadn't swallowed her cum, and leaned over her and kissed me, sharing her gurly essence with me. Our tongues met and entwined, her cum deliciously salty-sweet. Robert broke the kiss and placed his hands on her head and began to face-fuck her. We continued to maintain eye contact.

I could tell by Robert's thrusts into my formerly tight anal cavity that he was ready to spend. His hands still on my hips, he was pulling me onto him even as he rammed it into me. The thrusts became shorter and more frantic. When he spurt his manseed into me, he grunted with such a guttural sound, it caused Ian to avert his gaze to the black man behind me. Ian smiled.

"You like?" he asked. We both responded with smiles and agreements. Since I was still trying to achieve my orgasm, I continued to fuck Chloe hard, so Robert did not stay long in my bum, slipping out long before I normally like to keep a man inside me after cumming. Too bad for him, but I so wanted to cum in the beautiful blonde I was plugging that I wasn't interested in post-coital let-the-cock-grow-soft feeling of the man who had just bred me.

I held her hips tight, ramming Chloe as hard as Robert had been fucking me yet even more emotionally, as I knew this would be the last time for a long time, if ever. Ian and I were still locked in eye contact over her, each thrusting hard into our respective orifices. She was air-tight and spit-roasted and loving it.

"I'm close" I said to him.

"Me too."

"Let's do her right. Ready in three..... two..... one...." With that, we both climaxed into her, filling her mouth and ass together with cum.

"Oh Jesus."

"Oh God."

All Chloe could do was moan as Ian remained in her mouth and I in her bum.

We all rose from the deck only to collapse together onto the bed, exhausted, leaking semen, yet totally sated.

After seemingly hours wrapped in each other's arms, we heard the engines start, signifying we were reentering the Nice approach shipping lanes. I looked over at Robert, who smiled back at me, then over at Chloe and Ian. She was asleep in his arms.

"Shhhhhh," I whispered to Ian, "let her sleep. She's had a big day. You hold her, you lucky guy, and Robert and I will join Mitch up topside and get us moored. Sleep in, too. I'll call the driver and arrange the flight out. Robert will bring you breakfast in bed in plenty of time.

After dressing, we left them and turned out the lights as we closed the stateroom door. Robert went topside and forward to rig the mooring bumpers and I went up to the cockpit to relieve Mitch at the helm. We had about another hour to sunrise.

"Good morning, sunshine!" I greeted her.

"Up yours," she again replied with a smile, "No, wait... you'd like that, wouldn't you?" and then asked, "How's our gurl?"

"Fully bred and sound asleep," I replied as I took the helm, "And thank you very much for getting us here all by your little lonesome. Maybe we should look for a pretty gay girl for you to seduce as our next deck hand? Let's put the feelers out, shall we?"

"Well, that would be a refreshing change around here!" She laughed as she went aft to rig for mooring as well.

It didn't take us long after that to moor, actually in the same berth we had been at the day before. As I had promised Ian, after we were settled into our mooring and after Robert brought me up my first morning coffee, I called our European office and arranged for their G5 flight back to Chicago and the car to get them to the airport. I was told to expect the car at ten and for them to be wheels up at eleven and told Robert to awaken them at nine with croissants and coffee. At that, he ran off the boat to the bakery he frequented in the port.

At nine sharp, he knocked on the stateroom door carrying a linen-lined tray with a French-press of coffee, steamed milk, and a basket of croissants. Ian was dressing, and Chloe was sitting up looking gorgeous in bed, breasts open to his view. It was clear to him that they had made love again this morning.

JiminNC
JiminNC
53 Followers
12