Atlantiades Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, sir!" he said to Ian, then to Chloe, "Your breakfast, ma'am," as he set the tray down on the small breakfast table in the stateroom. Clearly, he understood the change in their relationship. "We are expecting your car in an hour, at ten. You can expect to be airborne at eleven. And Chloe, we will FedEx your clothes and things to Chicago later today," he said as withdrew from the stateroom.

He came up topside to me with a croissant wrapped in a napkin and a café au lait. "She's not going to make it as his assistant," he opined.

"No? What's wrong?" I asked, honestly concerned.

"I give it three months max before he marries her," he said smiling widely.

"That long?" I laughed with him.

At ten, the black Audi A8L indeed pulled up next to Atlantiades. Chloe came up on deck, dressed in a blue Chanel suit, her hair pulled back in a ponytail. Ian was behind her, always the gentleman, carrying his bag. Mitch, Robert, and I saw them off from the brow, waving at them, hoping we'd see them on their honeymoon.

12