Atlas x Tally Pt. 01

Story Info
Atlas roofies and kidnaps an unsuspecting Tally.
2.5k words
3.75
3.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tally walked into the crowded bar, neon lights buzzing through the doorway as she trudged through the countless bodies, slinking towards the bar at the front with its basking yellow light shining through to guide her. Sitting down at one of the padded red stools, her skinny tail curling up around her as she scooted up and ordered a screwdriver from the lanky bartender barely paying her any mind. She sat there for a while slowly sipping down her drink and looking idly at her phone scrolling through twitter, until a tall, domineering woman walked up and took the seat right beside her.

Looking over to Tally with a little smirk on her face, the woman started talking to her, "Whatcha got there?" It asked, gesturing towards Tally's drink.

Tally bounced a little in her seat, "Oh! Just uh- just a screwdriver." She responded, smiling at them as the surprise from being talked to cooled down.

"Nice choice," It said with a chuckle, taking a long drink from their glass before turning their whole body toward Tally and outstretching their hand, "My name's Atlas, you?"

Tally gingerly put her hand out to shake Atlas', giving a small little squeak as the strength Atlas puts into their grip overpowers her, "My name's Tally! It's uh, nice to meet you!" she squeaked.

Atlas pulled back their hand, leaning back in its stool and smiling wide at her, "So, Tally, you know your blood type? Me, I'm AB+"

Tally's eyes opened wide, mouth quivering as she vaguely recognized the odd question, but deciding regardless to just smile and go along with their inquiry, "Pretty sure I'm O-!" she squeaked happily.

"Ooh nice, universal donor." Atlas replies with a grin, nonchalantly moving past the question and setting their drink on the ground with a thump as they finish it. Turning to the bartender and waving their hand to get his attention, "Could i get another jack & coke, annd a long island iced tea for the rat."

Tally smiled, thanking them for the drink as both of theirs got set down in front of them, and getting back to a little bit of small talk before a text notification blipped on their phone. As they looked away from Atlas and towards their phone they heard a little clink from the bar counter, but she couldn't pay it any mind as the text from her ride came in, 'Hey Tals, can't come pick you up, some stuffs going on at home. try and get a taxi maybe.' Tally frowned, turning off her phone and setting it on the counter next to her drink and picking that up instead.

"Awh, why the long face Tally?" Atlas piped up, looking at her frown with a glint of empathy as they scooted their stool up close to hers.

"It's nothing just-" Tally started, taking a big swig of her drink before continuing, "my ride flaked on me, and i just hate taking random taxis y'know? This fucking sucks"

Atlas leaned over, sliding its hand onto Tally's leg and looking into her eyes, "Hey, I'm sure you'll figure something out. Don't let that ruin your night," Atlas stood up from their seat, grabbing Tally's hand and gesturing to the main area where everyone was dancing and talking together, "why don't you just come to a booth with me, yeah? Distract yourself from all that."

Tally nodded, sipping down the last of her drink quickly and letting herself be led by its hand. Atlas brought her to where everyone was dancing, but slightly off to the corner into one of the booths along the wall beside the dance floor. Atlas let tally sit in first, following her through the same side and scooting in beside her. Tally whimpered a little as their legs brushed together for a second while they sat down, jolting up and looking down in awkward embarrassment. Atlas laughed a little to themselves at the sight, before passing Tally a drink. Tally thought she could recognize it as the drink it got for itself, but she could already feel some drunkenness hitting her and just smiled up at Atlas, who even sitting down towered almost a foot taller than her, and started sipping the drink she was given.

As they sat and chatted about the most innocuous things, Tally had begun to feel some lightheadedness hit her, making it hard for her to keep her head up without feeling dizzy. She started scooting ever so close to Atlas, using the time when it was deep in talking to move closer and closer. not that Atlas didn't notice, the grin on its face made it pretty obvious they did. Eventually she just couldn't control herself, bumping up against them and pushing her head into its shoulder over and over, trying not to let out all the whines building up inside her.

"What's up, Tals?" Atlas asked, looking down at her tiny form with an inquisitive look and gently pressing its hand into her hair.

Tally muttered, looking up at them and barely being able to look it in the eye as her breathing stuttered, "I- I- I-" her speech was barely even getting out, atlas couldn't help but chuckle under its breath, "I need to go the bathroom," She finally whispered out, eyes fluttering back down almost instantly.

"Oh of course, you could've just said so in the first place!" Atlas laughed, sliding out of the booth and gesturing for Tally to follow suit. Tally started following, slowly scooting over until she reached the end of the booth and getting out onto her two feet again. Not for long though, as after a few steps forward she started to sway a bit, and a few more until she was falling down onto the ground, grabbed at the last minute by Atlas before she fully fell. "Oh Tally, you must really not be able to hold your liquor huh? Here, let me help" It said, picking her back up onto her two feet and holding her arm over their shoulder, walking with her towards the women's bathroom and entering with her.

Atlas walked into the bathroom, and Tally stumbled along beneath their arm as they went towards the stall at the end of the room, mumbling out little nothings and appreciative noises. Atlas slowed at the entrance to every stall in between, trying to subtly set their ear at each door to check until nothing could be heard, at which point it opened the last stall, setting Tally down on her knees in front of the toilet, and closing the stall door behind them.

Tally reached forward and flipped up the toilet seat, leaning down and retching into the toilet to try and throw up. Atlas patted her head, kneeling down right behind her and pulling her hair back, a little too tight as Tally squeaked out in response, but not enough where it stopped pulling. They waited, but nothing happened as they both sat there, until eventually Atlas reached their body over, putting their face behind Tally's ear and 'accidentally' pressed themself up against her butt so it could talk to her, "How ya feeling there, darling?"

Tally lifted their head up, squirming their hips back involuntarily as her head rolled in on itself, "I- I can't throw up but I'm so, so dizzy and- It's hard to think." She spat out, stumbling through her words and leaning her head back down immediately after, tail helplessly wagging squished between her and Atlas.

"Maybe we should get you home then, how's that sound?" Atlas whispered into her ear, moving its other hand onto Tally's waist and gently stroking it with its thumb.

Tally nodded in response, at which point Atlas brought her back up onto her knees by the hair, gently stroking it before responding, "Alright then, I'll take you home." holding her up with its arm around her chest and using only its strength to lift her back up onto her feet. Now holding Tally beneath its pit, it walked with her out the back entrance of the club and out into the parking lot, pitch black out save for the few standing lamp posts at each end.

Atlas pointed out its car as they stepped out into the lot, a black charger near the back of the spots, and they walked towards it. As they got closer, however, something in Tally's brain flipped, noticing there was definitely something wrong with this whole situation. She tried to pull away and step back but Atlas' hand had a firm grip on her wrist, and she was so small she couldn't get out of it even if she had her strength. Atlas smiled at her, not saying a word as it pulled her back close, wrapping their arm tight around her waist and bringing them up to their car. As they stepped next to it, Tally tried to grab for the passenger door handle, but Atlas swatted their hand away and openly laughed at the prospect.

"Don't be ridiculous, pet," It laughed, that word striking a cord hard in Tally's thoughtless head. pet? She wasn't a pet, what does that even mean? She was- she didn't really know what she *was*, she couldn't even think but, the fear of that title made her quiver. "You can't sit in the front like me, silly! Be a good thing and come get in the boot." It laughed, bringing her around back and popping open the trunk, which was completely empty save for a large open dog crate fitted with little pink cushions and heart shaped pillows. Tally looked from side to side, heart sinking with fear but so tight in Atlas' grip she could do nothing but look up at them with tearful pleading eyes.

Atlas gave her a little kick in the ankle, "No hesitation, Tally. Get in," She ordered, voice raising a scary amount. Tally jumped, crawling up and into the cage, pacing in a circle until she curled up inside. "Now, let's get you home!" Atlas slammed the trunk shut with a smile, walking over and into the driver's seat and starting the car, with Tally stuck waiting anxiously in the dark.

The drive was long, longer than Tally could count. She didn't think her place was that far but, she also was losing track of time, her head was so dizzy and blank she wasn't sure if she was even awake the whole time, and now that she thought about it did she even give Atlas her address? Her mind kept on running, falling between pure thoughtlessness and agonizing fear, until the car finally came to a sudden stop after god knows how long.

The trunk popped open suddenly, Atlas' towering figure looking down at the sight of tally all curled up and scared with an evil grin plastered on its face. "C'mere pup," She cooed, opening the crate and pulling Tally out by the arms, lifting her up and putting her into a bridal carry as Atlas locked the doors with a clicker and walked them up to a house Tally had never seen before. She started to panic, writhing and trying to struggle out of their arms, but she was so weak she could barely move more than an inch and their grip was so strong she just went limp, pathetically tearing up and choking out little sobs as Atlas gently hushed her, walking them through the door and locking it behind them. Taking her to the bedroom,

Atlas gently plopped her on the bed, telling her to stay there before walking out of the room. It only took a few seconds, but it felt like forever for Tally, sitting there barely able to move at all, stuck waiting. Thankfully, or maybe unfortunately, Atlas came back soon, needle in hand flicking it as it approached her. "Ok pup," they cooed in a little high pitched tone, "This little injection here's gonna make you feel really good okay? Real obedient." Tally squirmed, yelling and squeaking and writhing but it couldn't help at all, Atlas just held her down so she couldn't and pushed the needle in regardless. "We'll have to get that little noise problem fixed," it said, grazing its hand across her neck, "maybe I'll have to get you a little shock collar if you don't learn to shut up."

Tally stopped yelling immediately, body getting stiff as a board as she tried to speak through her choked sobs, "Please you- you don't have to do this" she cried, looking up at Atlas with the most pathetic puppydog eyes imaginable.

"I know. But I want to." Atlas replied with a straight face, "Now, I warned you about the noise, so I have something I think could help." looking around in the closet, Atlas rummaged around until they found what they were looking for and turned around to show it off to Tally. It was a thick, black muzzle, tiny enough where you wouldn't be able to make much noise at all. Coming back to her, it grabbed her head, gently wrapping the straps around her tight and getting it perfectly in place as she whimpered and whined, all of those immediately being muffled by the muzzle on her face.

"Much better," it laughed, "now.. how's this feel, pup?" Atlas grazed its hand over Tally's bare leg, holding it in its hand and squeezing it just a little. In response, Tally's eyes burst wide open, her whole body writhing as the faintest whimpering and choked moans could be heard through her muzzle. "Really? That much of a reaction and not even touching a sensitive part? Quite pathetic, 'Tally'."

Tally squirmed, trying to put up any fight at all, pounding her little fists into the bed, shaking her body, but it also just felt so good to her now, everything touching her body, from Atlas to the bed sheets beneath her, felt so unbelievably good against her, an overwhelming amount of feeling all at once, like it was taking over all of her senses, and as her eyes started to glaze over, Atlas piped up, "Therree we go! Gosh you are so lucky that's fast-acting huh? Well, now that you need touch more than anything... time to get in your new cage, doggy!"

Tally's eyes were still fluttering, squinting as her body went entirely limp, easy for Atlas to quickly undress save for her underwear and pick up. Tally didn't notice it on the first entrance, but right at the foot of the bed was another dog crate, almost double the size of the cramped one in the trunk of its car, filled with even more blankets and little pink pillows than before. Atlas gently sat Tally down, scooting her in by the butt as the first sensation of the blankets touching her skin almost made her scream. Locking the cage behind her, Atlas pat the bars, smiling down at its new dog one last time before throwing a dark blanket over the cage, "Goodnight, pet. It only gets worse tomorrow."