Atonement - 01 - Purification

Story Info
Start of a little pseudo religious sex cult romp.
4.8k words
4.65
2.2k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were wondering when you might awaken." A soft voice said. "Relax. Here, let me help you up."

Felicity rubbed her eyes and looked at her surroundings, but none of it registered. She had been out partying the night before and went home with her friends like usual she thought, or she assumed, but this was not their place and the face before her was unfamiliar.

"Who-" Felicity tried to speak, but struggled a bit still in shock. "Who are you, where am I, what-"

"Relax, I'm Bella, I'm your guide." Bella tried to calm Felicity as she seemed extremely agitated. Most new girls were, wondering why they were there and how they arrived."

"Bella, okay. Guide for what?" Felicity asked.

"Well, that's why you need a guide, isn't it?" Bella smiled, hoping her bit of humor would be appreciated and break the ice a little. "Come on, you need to get ready for your meeting. So, up out of that bed and get yourself dressed, everything you need is in that chair over there. I'll be back in fifteen minutes. You needn't worry about anything formal, just get dressed and you'll be fine."

With that Bella left out the door across from where she was lying in bed. It was a small windowless room, yet there was sunlight streaming in. As she reclined back down fully, she noticed a couple of skylights in a short, angled area of the ceiling. One question answered at least.

She swung herself over the edge of the bed and felt her head resisting being in an upright position. She steadied herself and sat for a moment to get her bearings. There was a water pitcher and a glass on a little side table and she poured a glass and gulped it down. She realized after that she was silly to assume it was water, it just as easily could have been poison or something. She wasn't sure when she had become so cynical but her relationship status didn't help that. Her mom was still hoping she would find that tall, dark handsome doctor to marry, but none of the women she knew were even in medical school so that was unlikely to happen. And that was her other problem, not many of the women she knew were into her either.

She shook her head a little and tried some more water, since the first glass had stayed down so far and she was still thirsty. Once she gulped that one down too, she stood up slowly. The water seemed to have already helped as she felt much better than a few moments ago.

She took a step over to the chair that Bella had pointed out and notice a thin, gauzy shift and a pair of sandals on the floor in front, nothing else. She wasn't sure this was going to work out as well as she thought, but she decided to go along as she had few options at this point. She stripped off her t-shirt and jeans, realizing that she had prepared for the night by leaving everything else she deemed unnecessary on her bedroom floor. That was quick enough as she stood naked, realizing that she also had no idea where her own footwear was, or exactly what it was from the night before.

She lifted the gauzy dress and slipped it over her head. It caught a little on an earring, but once she lifted it over that it slid right down over her somewhat full frame. They apparently guessed well in the wardrobe department and got the size close enough. It felt smooth on her skin even though it had a rough nap to the outside layer. The only place that didn't feel quite as smooth now rubbed against her puckering nipples, pointing through the material. Their dark skin creating a deep shadow through the mostly sheer fabric. Her lighter brown hair made a slightly less dark impression below as it was also not pressed firmly in place there either. The gauzy fabric tickled the top of her curls and left her with a heightened sense of arousal that she wasn't going to be able to do anything about for a while she assumed.

As she walked around, testing out the sandals now, she felt the fabric continued to stretch and strain against her bust as her nipples were simply tormented this way and that.

Exactly fifteen minutes later, as if she were running a German train system, Bella kept her promise and after a quick knock opened the door to retrieve Felicity and take her to her first meeting.

"Where are we going exactly, if I may be permitted to be so forward?" Felicity asked trying to sound like she could belong.

"Oh, very nice. She will like that you are trying to be very polite and proper. You're just trying to score points with the headmistress, aren't you?" Bella replied.

Well, if she could score any points and if it could make any of this make sense, she was all for it, but sadly she was just influenced by Bella's very specific diction and she always tried to fit in.

"Um, the headmistress? I assumed it would be more like mother superior or something. Aren't I in some kind of religious cult?" Felicity asked, honestly confused.

Bella giggled a bit but then broke into a full laugh as she thought about Felicity's response. "No, silly. You're wrong on both counts, but maybe closer than you think, I guess. I think you'll like Angie. I mean, Angelina. We're not supposed to shorten it, especially not for new initiates."

"That sounds almost like a sorority then. Am I headed off for some hazing next?" Felicity continued to pry as they walked. Maybe pushing things a bit more than she should, but Bella seemed nice enough.

"You might say that, but only if you don't follow the rules." Bella said plainly. "Here we are, the office of the headmistress. I will leave you to your meeting and see you again later. I'd wish you good luck, but you'll do fine. With that body of yours and those lips. Mmmmm."

Bella turned and headed down the hall walking to the other end of the long hallway then disappearing around the corner. Felicity swallowed hard and knocked.

"Come in." Said another sweet voice from the other side. If every soul here spoke like that all the time Felicity was just going to be mid orgasm her entire stay. She grabbed the doorknob, turned it an entered.

The office was grander than she expected, though still small. She noticed some paintings and a few items of statuary and other odd decor, but she sensed now was not the time for a museum tour so she stuck to the script.

"Welcome, Felicity." Angelina spoke softly and she stood extending her hand offering it in a greeting. Felicity wasn't sure what to do so she clasped it daintily between her fingers then kissed her hand while attempting a slight curtsey.

Angelina smiled and giggled. "Oh, you'll do nicely. I may need to look at adding you to my staff if things work out. I am always on the lookout for well-behaved and well-trained attendants for my chambers. Skilled is also a must, so we'll see how your stay goes here."

Felicity was even more confused now. Did the headmistress just imply she could end up as a servant in her chambers somehow. That had overtones to it that Felicity liked the sound of. She especially perked up at the comment about being skilled and she hoped she had the chance to show that early on in her time with them. She was beginning to think she was already a lost cause as she was thinking of a future with a bunch of strangers she had just met, albeit a group of very attractive, female strangers who were barely dressed.

"I'm flattered." Felicity replied as she could feel her cheeks warm and she looked down to avert Angelina's gaze.

"Oh, you're a cutie all right, just look at that face." Angelina stated in an all too cute voice that sounded like she could be talking to her puppy. "But, first things first. Do you have any idea why you're here?"

"Honestly, no. I was out with friends last night and then I woke up here. I don't even know where here is." Felicity replied, trying not to sound like the loser she felt like most days as she was starting to like this place for some reason. It had a pleasant feel and a couple aromas that were teasing her olfactory senses. She just couldn't quite place them though.

"Well, one of my associates noticed you out last night and it seemed you were perhaps not properly aligned with your true self. She felt it so strongly, enough that she believed you needed to center yourself more. So, here you are." Angelina stated, sounding very much like a practitioner of some spiritual voodoo. "Or, as we simplify it, to atone for the sins against your sisters."

Atone for sins, against her sisters? Felicity was as lost as ever now. She didn't have any sisters, just two annoying brothers. "What do you mean sins exactly, and what sisters?"

"You're universal sisters, or all women in general. And the sins of vanity and pride in the attentions and approvals of men." Angelina cleared things up a bit. "You don't need their approval, especially when you don't really want their attentions, unless we've read you wrong."

"No, you've read me right. I have no interest in anything to do with any man." Felicity tried to defend her actions a bit with her posturing, but she really didn't understand the accusations against her.

"Then in time maybe you will learn not to lessen yourself for some cheap plastic beads. You have every right to show your body the way you want anytime you want, but don't sell it to a man for pennies." Angelina explained a little more. "Your body is worth a lot more than that from what I can see. Now, if you would come over and kneel before the goddess, we can get you started."

Felicity looked around behind Angelina and saw the image of a beautiful woman with her legs spread displaying the most beautiful lips she had ever seen and stood to walk over and kneel on a pillow directly facing that image. Angelina stood herself, revealing that the conservative top she wore was for show and below she simply had golden chains wrapped around her waist and between her legs. Felicity stared. The goddess might have more beautiful lips, but Angelina's were right here with her in the same room. She seemed to glide over, her steps falling elegantly on the tile floor, barely making any sound. She stopped right in front of Felicity and offered herself.

"The goddess awaits." Angelina said while raising her arms up to the side and looking up to the sky.

One of the fragrances she was being hypnotized by was suddenly in front of her. The sweet aroma from between Angelina's legs was like the finest perfume she had ever smelled. She wanted more of it as close to her as it could be, and from what she could tell Angelina expected her to approach her. She leaned forward hesitantly and placed a kiss along the middle of her lips and spread them gently. Feeling no resistance and not being told to stop she continued, lavishly working her tongue over the softest folds she had ever felt, her silky hairs brushing up against her as she did. Hopefully this was punishment and a way to atone for her sins as Felicity could handle a few thousand years of this type of penance.

The pleasure continued for both of them until Angelina's breath caught in her throat while her hand rested on the back of Felicity's head to hold her still. She trembled as only a lady should, with her body quivering gently as she came. The trickle flowed out slowly down Felicity's chin and onto the gauzy dress soaking through so that her breasts were showing even fuller through the fabric.

Felicity felt the grip release from her head and she leaned back to remove her face from the sweetest pussy she had ever tasted. Not because she wanted to, but because she felt like she should. She was hot now and needed her own release, but she sensed this was not the time.

Angelina walked back to her desk, rubbing her wet lips to wring out the last bit of pleasure before she returned to work. She sat down and purred as she sucked her fingers into her mouth, licking off every drop of her own sweet nectar. She would need to atone later for the sin of her own gluttony, but she would certainly make up for it during evening prayers.

"Now, you must go meet with some of the other new girls at the baths for the start of your ritual initiation. As you exit my quarters, turn left and walk all the way to the end. You will hear the splashing and giggling. Bella will meet you again there, she is eager to be with you." Angelina gave her directions and looked to be done as she turned back to a log book of sorts. "Oh, and I was right, you would do nicely in my chambers. I hope you enjoy your time here and decide to stay."

Felicity smiled as she stood and started to make her way out. She stopped and turned to look at Angelina again. She was beautiful, and the thought of staying with her filled her with a warmth she had never felt. She continued out the door and started walking to the baths, hoping that the instructions were as simple as they sounded.

As she walked, she passed a few other girls who seemed to be walking in pairs. She assumed guides or sisters of some sort. They would look at her and giggle a bit, hiding their faces a little as they must have felt embarrassed about something. She tried to not think about it too much as she was still warm from her encounter with Angelina, in fact she was still very hot from it and was reminded about that more and more as the damp gauzy dress smelled of her and dragged across her sore nipples.

She made it to the baths, at least based on the sounds and smells and entered through the door that seemed to lead that way. Bella was there so she knew she had found the right place. Bella ran over to her and hugged, a little tighter than she expected as their breasts squished through the gauzy fabric and her nipples felt the heat of another body against them pushing her closer to the edge, but nowhere near close enough.

There were other girls there at the baths, all with their guides helping them with the preparation for their first ritual. Felicity noticed that the new girls all had small marks on their foreheads and she asked Bella about it.

"Oh, those are the marks for their sins. When they have atoned for them, the marks will be removed, but before that they will remain there as an indication of their progress. You have yours now too I see.

Bella looked closely at Felicity's forehead and smiled a wry grin as she noticed the full marks she had received during her time with the headmistress.

"I see you have made a great impression on the headmistress with your initial greeting for her. That is a very good sign. A sign that you have at least decided to stay for a little while. The headmistress has blessed you very deeply with her own mark to show that you belong to her and that you also desire to become pure of pussy." Bella explained the marks and then some, but what she ended with set Felicity off a bit.

"I'm sorry, what? Pure of pussy?" Felicity laughed harder. "Is that some kind of joke?"

"No joke. Look here in the mirror and see for yourself. You have been blessed with a darker mark, with both her silken muff and the mark of her clit. She has chosen you as one of her own, but that means you have a harder road to earn your purity." Bella sounded serious now and a bit jealous. "Not everyone is chosen like that right away, but she sees something in you."

Felicity felt all different kinds of warm now, but tried to fight back the feeling of pride that all too often signaled disaster. She wanted this now. She actually felt it. Less than twenty-four hours before she had no idea that this place existed and now it was her entire reason for living. She smiled at Bella and being a little more forward than she should, she reached to hug her and give her a kiss.

Bella stiffened a little as she wasn't sure what was going on, but when she felt Felicity's lips on hers, she realized partly what the headmistress had seen, and felt in her. Bella relaxed and enjoyed the kiss as they fell into a quick embrace, but Bella made sure to break it off before it seemed like too much.

"Angelina has chosen you for hers, I should not enjoy your attentions more than is required for your preparation. And we have much to do before you're ready." Bella tried to get them back on track as they had not even started her bath. "Now, please, if you would remove your dress and sandals and step into the pool with me, we can get started."

Hoping to stay in the good graces of whatever religious sect this was she followed the simple commands. She felt a lightening of her worldly burden as she did and suddenly she was completely focused on all the sensations she was receiving as she walked, naked, into the pool. The tile around the pool was warm and felt soothing on the soles of her feet. The water itself was warm as well and enveloped her in a loving embrace as if reentering the womb and feeling the love of the universal mother. She was still very aroused and felt a little guilt for the horniness that crept into her thoughts as she stepped deeper into the pool with the other naked women all taking part in their initial preparations.

They all stood in the warmth of the air and water. The same water that flowed and wrapped around her legs and stroked her aching lips wrapped around all of the women that were there. They shared the common heat that sank into their souls and eased the stress that they had felt just hours before.

Felicity felt a soft touch at her shoulder and realized that Bella was standing to her right side with her hand resting gently on her. It felt wet, but not from the water. Her hand glided over her skin as her hand slid down in front and softly covered her breast with a thin sheen. Felicity moaned at the gentle caress. Bella pulled her hand back and dipped it into a font that was just behind her and made another pass over her shoulder and breast, coating it with a thicker layer of the oil.

As the fragrance wafted up with the heat of the water, she was greeted by the two fragrances once again. She recognized the sweeter one as it was still on her face from venerating at the temple she visited in the headmistress' office. The other must be the fragrance of the oil itself. It was an herbal fragrance, with hints of different spices mixed in. The two together were overpowering. As Felicity stood there and felt the hand gliding over and over her skin rubbing in the oil, she relaxed letting the water lap at her. Suddenly she felt a tiny pinch as Bella squeezed gently against her nipple as her hand worked back up to perhaps dip into the oil again.

Felicity had not been paying attention to the water swirling around her lips as the other women moved in the water, but the slight pinch was all she needed to be pushed past her peak. She tried to be quiet, but a little gasp escaped her mouth as she felt her knees start to buckle in the water. Bella looked back just in time and grabbed her by the shoulders and held her up, pulling her next to her, her own breasts mashed up against her arm. This didn't help Felicity recover at all and just kept her on the wave as she rode it to an almost spiritual orgasm.

"Wow, I can see what the headmistress sees in you now." Bella said, trying to keep her voice a bit more subdued so as to not disturb the others. "No one is that attuned to the flow of the energy of the goddess when they first arrive."

"What? No. I was just really horny from my initial meeting with the headmistress is all." Felicity implored. "You have looked at her occasionally, right?"

Bella giggled. "I have spent many nights in my room thinking about Angelina, praying for forgiveness if that's what you mean?" She winked at Felicity just to make sure she got her point across without being crass about it. Sex was meant to be an offering to the goddess and not a primal act of lust. Offering oneself up as a conduit for the glorious pleasures in the service of the greater good was seen as the ultimate expression of love for the goddess.

"Is that frowned upon, you know what you were saying?" Felicity was a little worried she might spend too many nights in prayer as well, just looking around at some of the other new women and their guides. It was enough just looking at Bella and trying to focus on whatever it was she was supposed to be doing here.

12