Atonement - 01 - Purification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not technically. Only if it starts to get in the way of the mission of the goddess." Bella shared. "Now, we need to continue with your initial preparation and get you ready for your anointing."

"My what?" Felicity asked.

"Anointing. To prepare your body for your service to the goddess." Bella explained as if it was supposed to make sense to Felicity.

"Oh, of course." Felicity responded without even knowing what Bella had said as nothing made sense. She was just happy to be naked next to her and would work on the rest of the questions later.

Bella was still holding her from her impromptu orgasm and it felt good to be in her arms. She moved to return to the oil bath as they had been interrupted before she could finish. Bella drizzled some of the oil over her left side now, caressing her as she did and warming her all over again. After she had made a couple passes on the left side, she moved in front of her and stood to look at her body now, admiring the form of her firm breasts as they gleamed in the sunlight streaming into the baths. Her nipples stood out as the oil made them look even darker. Bella bent toward her and placed her mouth on one of them and Felicity gasped not expecting that. She instinctively raised her arms and pulled her head closer, squishing her firmly into her breast as she did. She enjoyed the feel of Bella's skin against her and was taking advantage of every last moment.

Bella pulled away reluctantly, and stood up to look at Felicity again. She smirked at her, then winked before she reached to dip her hand into the oil again. But this time she didn't drizzle it on her skin, she simply pressed it to her stomach and slid it down her belly. She reached for some more oil and spread it on both hands as she slid them down her torso finding the top of her sex, then sliding further down spreading her lips, rubbing the oil into her. She didn't stop when the oil had covered her folds and she slid her hands around all over her, kneading gently.

Felicity leaned forward and caught herself against Bella's shoulders to hold herself up. She wasn't sure if the goddess approved of any of this, but she was trusting her guide now. Bella had apparently become comfortable with Felicity being marked for the headmistress and was now relishing her gifts.

Bella stopped her assault on Felicity and stood up again. "You are ready now for your anointing."

Felicity caught her breath and looked at Bella expectantly. She wasn't sure what was coming next, but hoped it would be her.

Bella stepped out of the pool and gestured for Felicity to follow her. She reached for a towel and wrapped it around Felicity's shoulders, dabbing at her breasts and along her body to mop up the heaviest droplets without wiping off the oil. The fragrance would remain as the oil slowly soaked in to moisturize her skin and make it glow.

Bella grabbed her own towel and wrapped it around her body and tucked it in. She wasn't as blessed as Felicity was, but her body was still soft and welcoming. She wrung out the end of Felicity's hair that had just dipped into the water and put it up quickly.

"Follow me." Bella said simply, her voice still low as the others were in various stages of preparation. Although her voice probably wouldn't have bothered any of the other new women as they likely wouldn't have heard her either way.

Felicity tried to wrap her towel around herself, but with the oil she was more slippery than she was used to and the towel kept slipping so she just figured she would skip that step. Bella started to walk out of the baths and headed back to Felicity's room. That surprised her a bit as she was expecting her anointing to take place in some chapel or as a ceremony celebrating the sacraments of the goddess.

They walked in silence except for the occasional giggles from the passing girls, but Felicity didn't let it bother her now after Bella had explained what was happening, although it may have been related to her bad towel wrap job too.

They finally reached her room and entered. Felicity dropped her towel on the floor and walked over to the chair to sit, but Bella stopped her. She slipped off her towel as well and led Felicity to her bed. She was definitely confused now after the exchanges in the baths.

"We're not supposed to make a show of things in public unless we have been asked by the headmistress to demonstrate an act of selfless sexual pleasure." Bella explained. "But now in private I am free to anoint you in the service of the goddess of the golden lips."

As Felicity laid down across her bed under Bella's insistence, she now saw the icon of the golden lips attached to her headboard. The lips were beautiful and she thought she could see a slight trickle coming from between them as she looked up. As she stared, the tiniest of droplets fell from the parted lips onto her forehead. At that moment she felt Bella kiss her lips and slowly delve into her anointed folds. She reached down to grasp at her long silken hair and hold her in place as the oil on her forehead touched the mark of the headmistress. Her body started to warm all over and Bella responded as she could tell by the taste on her tongue that she had started to open up to the deeper gifts.

Bella's still oiled fingers worked their way up anointing her more deeply and spreading her as she kissed her gently. Her tongue darted around her clit and licked along her lips while her fingers worked to heighten her arousal. Her legs tried to wrap around Bella's body but she couldn't keep them still enough as she was nearing the peak of her anointing. She held her breath as she came. It overwhelmed her and she was unable to control the flow of her juices while Bella worked her through her final waves. Her body went limp as Bella continue to comfort her as each tiny pulse twitched slightly at the tips of her toes.

"The goddess has received your prayers and offering today and welcomes you into her folds." Bella stated sounding very official. She smiled as Felicity looked at her awkwardly. "We have to say it like that to make it seem more like a religious order than a sex cult. But we all think it's a sex cult. If you're okay with that."

"If I get to spend time with you and any of the women we saw today in the baths I'm okay with it being a sex cult." Felicity admitted.

12