Atonement 05 - Trials

Story Info
Felicity gets tested.
4k words
5
1.4k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They spent the next several days working through the various steps for preparation and the actual trial with The Trio. Felicity kept changing it up on who she took first to make sure she didn't settle into too much of a routine.

"I still can't believe that most of your responsibilities around here involve just having sex with me, that seems a bit odd." Felicity commented as they were heading out to the baths again for their prep session. She was starting to enjoy the prep session a lot.

"Well, we do our morning routines, as you see from breakfast and prayers, then we get some things done later in the afternoon, so it's not all you, even though that's the best part of my day." Bella gushed.

"Oh, me too." said Eden with the brightest smile on her face.

"Okay, as long as you're sure." Felicity replied, somewhat satisfied that she wasn't being a burden. "I do have one other silly question for you though, what exactly is this place called anyway? I get goddesses and golden lips and all that, but it has to have an official name, right?" Felicity asked. "So far, in the days I've spent here, no one ever mentioned that."

"Well, they tried the Sisterhood, but that was taken. Sisterhood of the Golden Lips wasn't enough of a change either." Bella responded. "I'm not great with remembering most things, like the actual name, but the random trivia stuck for some reason."

"I heard they even tried Golden Lips Oasis, but that sounded too much like a strip club, so they didn't go with that one either." Eden chimed in. Everyone giggled at that one just as they were reaching the baths. "But we just call it the retreat. We're not really sure what the name is supposed to be, but that's what everyone says when they're doing outreach or other work, if they are even asked about it."

"I would think there needs to be an official name somewhere for charity purposes, mail and official stuff like that. Right?" Felicity was overthinking things for now as they had more important things to focus on than mailing addresses and registered charities. At least Eden and Bella had more important things to focus on, Felicity's trials with The Trio.

They entered the baths, which luckily seemed to always be the right time of the day, and it looked like they would have the place to themselves again for a while. That suited Felicity just fine as she was still a little awkward having people watch as Bella and Eden prepared her for the trials.

"Don't worry about that stuff now, ask the headmistress if you're really worried, but she'll probably think that you're here from the government doing an audit or something." Bella tried to move them along back to the more important things while Eden had her hands all over the other important things getting Felicity's dress off.

"Hey, easy there. I know you're eager, but I think I can get my dress off myself right now." Felicity tried to slow Eden down a bit without sounding too harsh. She knew she could have a bit of a tone at times and hoped she hadn't struck it too brashly with them.

"Sorry, I just really want to get to the good parts. I know we've done this a few times already, but it really is the highlight of my day most days." Eden apologized and blushed as she looked away and went over to the oil fonts that were along the side of the pool to get them ready as usual. She sniffed a couple and then rearranged them as she moved one to be closer to the bath in front, placing the brass container into the recess along the edge of the tile.

Bella had taken her dress off and piled it neatly on a small table, Eden did the same when she was done with the oils. Felicity slid hers over her head and got stuck a bit on her bust and then almost caught her earring again as Eden looked on shaking her head. "Maybe I should have helped after all?" She said with a sly little grin, trying not to look too smug.

Felicity placed her dress in a messy heap atop the other two perfectly folded garments and walked over to where Bella and Eden were standing.

"You know the basic routine by now with the oils, but we should keep this different as well. Would you like Eden to start with the oil this time, or would you like a different kind of challenge?" Bella asked.

"How different exactly?" Felicity asked, her nerves a bit on edge as she always was during their practice sessions. It was mostly her being eager and anxious to get into it now as she enjoyed the sessions at least as much as the other girls.

"We could blindfold you during the prep part. You wouldn't know for sure who's hand it might be, we could both be doing it and we could change things up since you couldn't anticipate where we were standing or moving toward, aside from the gently movement of the water." Bella explained, a slight deviousness snuck into her tone as she worked through all the idea she had in her mind and she started to warm a bit herself.

"Um. Okay. I think that will heighten the experience in some ways, plus force me to focus and will be a very good test I believe." Felicity responded with all of her logic laid out for everyone to see.

"Good. Let me get something for that." Bella moved to the cabinets along the edge of the bath areas and found a hand towel that would do the trick. She moved back over to Felicity and started to wrap her eyes, tightly enough to block out the light, but not to make it uncomfortable. This wasn't a session about pain, they could always just do that themselves if they wanted to be penitent before the goddess.

She secured the towel and looked at Felicity to make sure she wasn't looking back. She then took a few steps around and watched as Felicity tried to follow the sound, but had no idea what she was looking for. Satisfied that the blindfold worked well enough she signaled to Eden to come help her get Felicity into the baths.

"Ready to begin then?" Bella asked softly to not give too much away about her position in the room yet.

"Yes, I believe so. I'm already tingling a bit though in anticipation just to warn you." Felicity said.

"So, we're going to do the usual that we have done over the last couple days with the oils, but we'll try a different mix to see that it arouses you a lot more. Like I've said before, they try to put you at a disadvantage from the beginning. Between rubbing all over your body and then the oils, it's kind of cheating if you ask me." Bella explained more fully what she meant, shaking her head a little at the lengths they go to for some of these things. "But we can cheat too, if we get you aroused at a higher level and you practice with that, then the regular challenge should seem easier."

Bella led Felicity into the water, backing down into the pool in front of her this time so she could guide her steps now that she was blindfolded. Eden followed after a short wait and stood immediately behind her.

"Remember, they will have other girls prepare you and lead you back to the testing area, likely Angelina's chambers." Bella started.

"That way The Trio isn't already aroused before they even start." Eden finished for her. Felicity kept moving her head to figure out where they were but was finding it difficult to focus on one person at a time.

"Let's start then." Bella stated plainly looking at Felicity as she did. She missed seeing Felicity's eyes staring back at her and the they seemed to swallow her in since they were so deep.

Bella dipped her hands into the font on the left and rubbed them together, then placed them on Felicity's breasts and started to massage them gently. The oil felt warm as it rubbed into her nipples and the cooler air caused them to harden more than usual. Bella put more oil on her hands and rubbed again, this time pulling herself closer and rubbing her own breasts against Felicity. Their nipples rubbed hard against each other and Felicity thought she could feel some energy pulsing between them as they did.

"Bella? I'd recognize those nipples anywhere." Felicity moaned out as her body continued to respond to the attention and whatever the energy was doing to her. "Not sure what, but they really do something to me. I feel like my whole body comes alive when ours touch. But being blindfolded this time has heightened that experience."

"It's the same for me. When I rub against you, I feel this electricity between us. I guess it's another gift from the goddess that we get to share somehow. I'm not going to question it." Bella was close to a moan herself as her breathless words barely echoed around the empty baths.

Suddenly Felicity felt hands reach around and slide down between her legs, the oil was almost tingling as they rubbed it in. She assumed from the position they were Eden's, but with the blindfold she really couldn't tell for sure. Eden's hands moved all the way down to the top of her wet hair and just beyond, touching the tip of her sex, but stopped there. Eden put more oil on her hands and continued, this time sliding down to coat the length of her lips and just spreading them slightly. As the oil coated her outer lips and started to spread inside, the tingling started to increase and Felicity wasn't sure how much she could take. Eden made a third pass, this time sliding inside her and getting the oil deeper in. Felicity was pretty sure that would put her over the edge soon, but she held on.

Bella dipped her hands into the oil again but reached around to massage Felicity's perfectly rounded ass cheeks and squeezed them as she did. With another dip of her fingers, she slid farther down and coated the outside of her tight little rose as Felicity gasped at the warming sensation and the pressure of Bella's fingers so close. Another pass and she slid a finger all the way inside and Felicity fell forward onto Bella's shoulders for support. The warming, the penetration, the slickness of the oil almost pushing her over the edge again.

Bella dipped into the oil once more, but now reached behind her to coat Eden's full breasts with oil as she then pushed against Felicity's back, with her hardening nipples and soft pillows spreading the oil all over her. It was all Felicity could do to stand up and not cum on the spot. The two beautiful women were pushing her to the edge with just the simplest of touches and caresses. The oil adding an element of arousal, but it was their fingers and hands, and oh those glorious breasts between which she was now a quivering sandwich. She couldn't imagine how she was ever going to survive the trio if she couldn't even survive the preparation.

"There, that should do it. I think we went a bit farther than they will, but it's better to be safe." Bella sounded happy with their efforts so far. "Oh, wait." She dipped her hands into the other oil and ran that over her ass cheeks and slid inside again as Eden did the same with the warming oil for her pussy.

"Almost forgot we wanted to add more of the tingly one with the warming one this time to push you a little harder." Eden said. "If we left that out, that wouldn't have helped us simulate your encounter with The Trio."

"Again, saying it like that isn't helping." Felicity managed to get out in between gasps and shallow breaths as the increased blend of the combined oils now made it feel like her entire body, but especially the important parts, were vibrating.

Bella and Eden helped Felicity out of the bath pool and daubed at her skin to get the heavy water off, but making sure not to rub off much of the oil.

"Trying to decide if we keep the blindfold on for the next step too." Bella giggled as she thought about teasing Felicity a little more. "Probably safer for you to take it off now though at least and put it back on later if we really wanted it."

Bella reached to remove the towel blindfold and gently untied the knot and pulled it off as Felicity started to rub her eyes and blink to adjust to the light again. Bella looked at the towel and let out a shocked gasp.

"What? What is it?" Felicity asked. Wondering what was happening now with all the changes going on.

"Oh, my goddess. I've never seen anything like that before. Your mark, it left an image on the towel somehow." Eden said in disbelief as she held the towel with Bella, both of their hands shaking a bit. "We should tell someone about this tomorrow after prayers."

"No, Felicity should decide whether she mentions it to Angelina or not, it is hers after all." Bella said, trying to sound convincing, but her voice wavering.

"Oh. You're probably right, but let's keep that safe." Eden agreed.

Just as they finished the doors opened and a couple other girls started to walk in. There was a slight hush as everyone looked around at each other while no one spoke. The girls who entered looked at each other and started whispering without looking at the group again, then decided to head out. They looked back at Felicity before leaving and the looks on their faces said all anyone needed to know. They seemed both scared and jealous of Felicity somehow.

"Well, that was just rude, wasn't it?" Eden said what everyone else was thinking.

"Yes. But, forget about them we have work to do and I'm still horny as hell." Bella replied.

"Me too." said Eden, her spirits lifted by the thought of being with Bella and Felicity again. "Let's get back to the important stuff." Eden and Bella started heading to the exit.

"Shouldn't we at least cover up a little?" Felicity tried to ask but was ushered out the door before anyone could answer. They got the usual giggles from a few people they passed, and then the astonished looks from some. Even though they were in this little sex cloister a handful of the members seemed to be a bit prudish, which surprised Felicity and made her giggle herself. She was never all that shy about being naked and showing her body, she was just trying to make sure they weren't violating some protocol she didn't know of yet. After all she was proud of her body, so why should she hide it?

When they arrived at her room a couple other girls happened to be passing by. Their disapproving looks made Felicity act out a little just for fun. She laughed at the hypocrisy of criticizing three beautiful young women who chose to remain naked after their baths while walking around in their short sheer dresses that showed everything anyway. She stopped before entering, then turned to the passersby and licked her lips seductively while running her hands over her oiled breasts, tweaking her nipples even harder. She realized her own mistake when she felt the heat rise in her again that had never abated from their preparation time.

Bella and Eden giggled some more as they quickly entered Felicity's room, with their looks of determination returning as they planned to take Felicity for all she was worth as part of their training.

"You won't get a choice with The Trio, but who do you want first now?" Bella asked, flirting with Felicity with her smile and eyes.

"Well, I think Eden was first last time, but I feel like you challenge me a little more, so I think I'd actually like her first again." Felicity responded.

"Logical choice, for now." Bella smirked with a knowing look. "And you're right, while you may have already cum once by the time I get to you, I'm sure I can take you again before you get me halfway there."

Felicity gulped at the tone in the challenge from Bella. She didn't know anyone here that well, but Bella sounded like she had even more tricks up her sleeves that she wouldn't be expecting.

"I'll get in position and you can saddle up when you're ready. Just remember, focus on my pleasure and not yours and you should do fine." Eden said as she moved to lie down across the bed.

"I'll be honest, I'm still a bit selfish that way, but I'll try to change my focus for this part. Guess we can all just play like usual if we have anything left after we're done, right?" Felicity seemed a little unsure of herself as she started to move over to climb on Eden. As she walked, she thought she could feel a slight trickle from between her legs as all the talk about sex had her worked up again. It didn't help that the extra oil from her preparation was having even more of an effect on her and she was close to being on fire again.

"Plant that pussy right here and go to town already." Eden was getting impatient and smiled and patted her cheeks as she indicated where she wanted Felicity and just how soon she wanted her.

Felicity smiled and climbed on board as she felt the oil from between her legs slide across Eden's face. Eden's tongue dove in hard and went straight to work, causing Felicity to stiffen up in response. You would think she would be expecting it after a couple days, but it was such a delight having her there.

The heat level she felt was rising and the shock of pleasure shot straight through her. She wouldn't be able to hold on at all if Eden kept up her pace. Luckily, she relented a little and started licking and kissing around her lips, teasing her a little. But she went right back with her attack again sending Felicity into another realm as her mind wandered from the sensations she was feeling. It didn't help that Eden's full bust was rubbing against her belly, with her hard nipples driving their heat into her. The added oil was definitely having the desired effect as she was more aroused than usual at this point with Eden.

She focused as much as she could and started kissing Eden open as she licked gently inside, but wasted no time in sliding her fingers in when she saw how wet she was. She managed to slide two fingers deeply inside and placed her thumb along her clit, rubbing gently and tapping lightly. She curled her fingers and thrust steadily in and out feeling Eden match her motions, rocking her hips with the thrusts. She focused her tongue along the edges of her lips as she continued her fingering. She felt like Eden could take more and she eased in a third finger which now felt snugly buried inside her. Eden gasped and let up on her attack of Felicity, but she regained composure enough to continue in between breaths that were becoming shallower and more irregular.

Felicity sped up her thrusts and switched to kissing and sucking on Eden's clit and as she spread her fingers out a little and her pinky rubbed gently below her lips and Eden started to cum hard. Felicity had lost track of where she was as Eden humped her hand violently, cumming with a ferocity Felicity hadn't experienced before. Suddenly Felicity felt her own orgasm overtake her and she couldn't hold back anymore. She just focused on the waves of pleasure running through her trying not to suppress any part of it and enjoy it fully. She knew if she rode it out all the way she would be more satisfied with this one and be able to hold on longer next time. She started to grind against Eden as she neared the last tiny ripple and pushed herself to work out every last little sensation that she could.

They both gasped for breath as they recovered. Bella reached out her hand to brush against Felicity's body as she laid there next to them. "Next?" Bella said, sounding a little cocky as she did or maybe she was feeling a bit pussysure of herself.

Felicity lifted herself off Eden as Eden rolled to her side to exit the bed and let them have their turn. They were both still dripping and hot. As Felicity climbed on to her next victim, she could feel herself drip all over Bella as she slid into place from both the oil and her own juices.

Bella moaned at having Felicity drip all over her as she mounted her face. And without any delay she kissed Felicity wide open and slid her tongue in as deeply as she could, trying to pretend to be Chastity, but there was no comparison there.

Felicity felt for Bella's lips and slid her fingers over the soft ridges as she spread them slightly, just teasing at them. Bella seemed to respond to a softer touch at first then build quickly before she came. Felicity was determined to drive her over the edge quickly this time though after her teasing.

12