Atonement 05 - Trials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed at Bella's dark lips and spread them slightly with her mouth, kissing all along the edge, up and down, letting her tongue linger slightly just below as she closed in on her tight little hole. Bella gasped as Felicity tongued her there and she knew she had found her target. Her tongue drove hard against her taint as she drove two fingers inside her wet lips. Bella tried to hold on, but couldn't focus on Felicity anymore as she was being driving higher and higher by Felicity's expert tongue and fingers. Bella felt another hand slide around and suddenly she was being stuffed in both holes with a tongue now swirling around her hard clit. She thrashed against the skillful digits driving her over the edge as she came harder than she had during any of the previous days practice.

Felicity kept going at her as she rode wave after wave, her body spasming uncontrollably as she did. Finally, Felicity relented and collapsed on Bella, still hot and horny for more, but victorious in this little game for once.

"That was some ride you gave me." Bella said, her breaths still shallow and quick.

"Thanks. How much more should we do?" Felicity said looking at the two of them.

"Today? I mean, I'm good for a little more, but I still have lots more work to get done before I can end with my evening prayers to the goddess." Eden responded.

"I meant for practice rounds before I give it a try, silly?" Felicity asked, chuckling to herself.

"Oh. I think you may be ready for your first try after our next session tomorrow." Bella said. "You're doing really well."

"Thanks." Felicity beamed at the compliment.

The three settled in together for another quick session of just fun before Bella and Eden headed off to clean up and get to their evening chores. Felicity grabbed a quick shower and was now just walking around back and forth to any bath completely naked, not caring at all whenever she encountered anyone and got any disapproving looks or giggles and just smiled back.

12