Atonement 06 - Ascension

Story Info
Changes in upper management.
4.8k words
4.8
2.1k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelina knelt in prayer for her usual evening worship session in conversation with the goddess. With all the responsibilities she had it felt like she never had enough time to properly listen for guidance during their all too brief sessions. It seemed as of late that the guidance she received came at less opportune times or with far less warning than she had grown accustomed. The goddess' mysteries were deepening with her priorities apparently shifting among her various servants.

Angelina wrapped up her session with the usual moments in her private bath, receiving the movements of the goddess through the waters and feeling her nurturing touch as the oils sat upon her skin from her self-anointing. She felt a sudden surge in the waters as her body was wrapped in a steady swirling embrace that made her feel weightless as she appeared to drift between states of being and an altered consciousness.

When her normal consciousness returned, as did the resumption of the state of her physical being, she was filled with the usual warmth that the goddess' embrace and love always imbued, but she felt it deeper this time. The mark upon her own forehead felt somehow different, but as she left her pool to dry off, she was overcome with sleep and simply drifted off once she made it to her bed.

......

After she came back from the shower she sat for a bit, reflecting on the day. That was something she would never have even thought to do in her life before, but now it felt like the most natural thing ever and she relaxed as she did. She took the towel that was used as her blindfold once more and looked at the mark she had left upon it. She still had very little idea about what this place actually was or what the purpose of their mission could possibly be. As she sat longer in thought, dwelling on some of the things that were still unanswered she started to feel an overwhelming sense of calm and true belonging, like the feeling she had expressed to Bella and Eden. It wasn't just words; it was a deeper feeling she couldn't explain. She decided not to tax herself too much thinking about the things that probably didn't matter and tried to focus on getting some rest.

Felicity was still too awake to simply drift off to sleep even after all they had done that should have drained her. She sat for a while still wondering why exactly she was here, not as a complaint, but more seeking guidance. She decided to kneel and reflect upon the images of the goddess she had known so far and drift along the current that flowed through her to see what energies she received, if any.

She couldn't make out any words or sounds, but there was an undeniable message sitting just at the edge of her thoughts. As much as she tried, she couldn't force it to take shape or make sense, but it was there. She relaxed some more, as much as she could without willing herself to sleep, to see if that would put her into a more receptive state.

As she did this, her body began to vibrate and she felt a heat resonate through her that wasn't centered on any particular area or source. Without hesitation or control to prevent it, her hand went to feel her dripping wet lips and she let out a soft moan as it felt like she was being stroked by some spiritual force. Her other hand cradled her breast and gently squeezed her hardening nipple. The goddess seemed to be controlling her now as she had no recollection of any of these actions as she did them.

Without warning she plunged her fingers deep inside her own folds and thrust gently to heighten her aroused state. Without any control over it, she withdrew and raised them to her lips. Sucking them in her mouth was almost like breathing to her and there was nothing she could do to stop it if she wanted to. As she squeezed her nipple a little harder, she thought she felt the slightest droplet on her fingers as well. Those fingers too were raised to her lips and brought an unfamiliar taste with them. She savored it as she was taken by the goddess to a new level that she couldn't comprehend just yet.

Once again, her fingers were plunged inside and her nipples tweaked. This time though, she raised both fingers to her forehead to touch the mark. It wasn't the mark of the headmistress; it was the mark of the goddess that sat upon her brow. The combined juices anointed her again in a merging of their energies as she fully received the goddess into her being and was now fully a part of her folds, well beyond the initial anointing and blessings she received.

The warmth and the love of the goddess that flowed through her overpowered her will to seek more definition for what she was experiencing and she drifted off the sleep where her body fell, softly enveloped by the covers of her bed.

......

Felicity awoke with hardly a memory of her experience the night before. It all felt like the strangest, but happiest, dream she had ever had. She just assumed that's what it was. Since her body had been so fully pleasured from her time with Eden and Bella, she just cast off the euphoria she had known as part of the dream state without any connections to reality.

She heard a light rapping on her door, then a pretty head peek in around the partly opened door.

"Are you up yet? I know it's a little early but with the weekend our schedules are a little more relaxed so I figured I'd swing by." It was Eden, still apparently in her night dress which was only slightly longer than the usual dress she wore, but far more sheer. Not that they had anything to share that they hadn't already shared, but with the look of her nipples straining at the fabric and how clearly she could see them Felicity was feeling herself warm more quickly than usual. Her face began to feel a little flushed as she stared at Eden's perfect form. The curves that hung on her frame were snugly nestled under her shirt without much room for any movement of their own. She assumed it must have been torture to walk as the fabric rubbed coarsely against her soft breasts. Eden was smiling at her, which only made her blush more.

"I just woke up right before you stopped by. I assume I missed the morning players and such. Is Angelica mad?" Felicity sounded ashamed of having slept in so late, even if Bella and Eden were partly to blame. What good were the two guides if they couldn't wake you up on time she thought?

"Perfect. Breakfast and morning prayers are later on Saturday and Sunday, more of a brunch kind of thing, so not to worry." Eden explained. "If you had time Bella and I thought maybe we could get a quickie in this morning."

"A quickie? Just for fun?" Felicity asked, a slight disapproving look on her face.

"No, no, I mean, sure, but no, a quick practice session now, then we could do other things this afternoon and show you around some more or something." Eden answered, realizing the mistake in her phrasing. "Bella is at the baths already if you wanted to head down now."

"Sure, like I will ever say no to having the two of you? That's never going to happen, I can assure you of that." Felicity responded as she started to get out of bed. She figured there was no point in being modest now and just started to head out to the baths as she was. Eden giggled, but didn't stop her as they walked out the door.

They arrived at the baths with relatively few encounters as it was still early enough in the morning. Bella was already there as Eden had promised. She was busy anointing herself to her heart's content as she was alone in the baths and the oils could have that effect on anyone.

"Starting without us or just warming up so you'll be more of a challenge for me today?" Felicity called out.

Bella would have been startled more except that she had just reached a fever pitch as her fingers were a blur over her folds and her body quickly tensed as she came. She rocked and trembled as her body started to relax from her peak. Her breath was coming back to her as her perfect chest heaved from her activity.

"Sorry, you took longer than I expected, and the oil, and the water. Definitely something weird going on here today as it almost felt like the water just took me and wouldn't let me leave until it was done, or I was done, something like that." Bella said breathlessly, her words catching at times.

"I've felt something weird today too, just thought it was all in my mind." Eden shared.

Felicity thought about her dream from the night before. She still couldn't remember any details, but something felt clearer about it now that Bella and Eden had shared their recent odd experiences. She wouldn't realize that it wasn't actually a dream for a while.

Since Bella was already in the baths, Eden and Felicity figured they would just join her and stripped off their nightclothes and rushed to get started. This was starting less like a structured practice session and more like a continuation of their end of the night escapades from the night before. After Felicity and Eden had entered the bath and positioned themselves Bella turned to face them.

She collected herself to start with their practice session, but was a bit sloppy and rushed with the massage and the oils. Eden tried to get her to slow down, but was herself a bit more aroused than she expected for some reason and just went along with the pace Bella had set.

Felicity was stuck in the middle being torn between the slow teasing and quick torture from both women's hands running roughshod all over her. She felt like she would likely just cum in the bath like she did the first time if they kept this up. Almost as if it sensed her elevated state the water started to churn around them. Just like Bella had described, the bath seemed to wrap itself around every part of their bodies that were submerged, pulling them down onto the ledge along the edge of the pool.

It slowly brought them all to a new level of excitement that felt like their entire soul was engaged in the erotic play that the water was engaged in. They reached out for each other's bodies and held onto what they could as they felt the water trickle inside and flow around them, caressing them in ways they never felt before. Before long, they were all near orgasm and had lost complete control of their bodies while the water brought them off, crashing against them like the strongest ocean wave and knocking the breath out of them as they came.

They sat for a long while, bodies heaving, breathing like athletes after a grueling competition. Finally, Eden was able to speak.

"I think we should just head back to your room instead of trying anything else here today." She said, in between gulps of air.

Bella and Felicity barely nodded in agreement as they still couldn't speak and hardly had the energy to stand. There they sat for a while longer until they recovered enough to move, just staring at each other and breathing.

It was a slower walk back to her room than usual, but as they hit the cooler air of the hallway, they all seemed to perk up a bit more. When they made it inside, the three of them just flopped on her bed together. Having their warm, wet bodies so close to each other wasn't going to help them recover much though and they soon felt themselves reaching for each other and kissing and stroking what they could find.

"I don't think we're going to get very far with a practice session today after that visit to the baths." Felicity stated while her hands explored what she thought was part of Bella's thigh. That was until she reached the curve of her ass and felt Eden's moan reverberate through her breast.

"That's okay, you can keep doing what you're doing." Eden popped off her nipple long enough to respond.

"I won't tell if you don't." Bella chimed in, her hands trying to figure out who she was about to torture. Felicity let out a gasp as hands found their target and Bella smiled.

Felicity felt her body warm all over for various reasons. She couldn't really detect the source this time either. It was an all-consuming heat that seemed to be everywhere at once. Suddenly her forehead burned hot then faded to an odd tingle. She reached up to hold it as she wondered what was happening.

Eden looked up as she heard Felicity make a soft noise that still managed to startle her a bit. As her eyes fell upon Felicity's face, she jerked herself free from their tangle and went to shake Bella out of her pleasure daze. When Bella looked at what Eden was pointing at, she gasped.

Bella and Eden fell to the ground next to Felicity and knelt in prayer before her. They had never seen the transformation of the complete goddess' mark upon someone before and they knew this was a special event. For where there had simply been the darkened clit mark from the headmistress there now stood a full pair of the golden lips below it.

"We need to tell the headmistress now. I don't think you need to worry about the trio challenge anymore Felicity." Eden stated, looking up from her reverent position, trying not to stare directly at the new mark on Felicity's forehead. "Grab a small towel or some head covering so we can walk to her office without anyone else seeing. We should throw on our dresses quickly to keep the rest of the stares down to a minimum as well."

Bella found a small scarf that had been left in a drawer and stylishly wrapped it around Felicity's hair and forehead. Or at least as stylishly as one could when one's hands were shaking uncontrollably, even as Felicity tried to help her relax. They all managed to get their nightdresses back on as that's what they had been wearing earlier. They hadn't even had time to get ready for the day yet.

They headed out at a brisk pace trying to reach the headmistress' office before encountering too many gawkers in the hallways. While everyone at the compound was generally relaxed and receptive, a spectacle like this was sure to arouse suspicion. They reached the door and knocked and started in without waiting for an answer.

"I'm sorry, would you excuse me for a second." Angelina spoke to the young woman sitting with her as she stood to greet the intruders. "Ladies, is there a reason why you have barged in without waiting for me to acknowledge you?" Bella lifted the scarf from Felicity's forehead and Angelina's eyes confirmed what they had suspected. "Wait here while I finish up."

Angelina calmed herself and walked back to speak with her guest. "As I was saying. We aren't generally equipped to help someone like yourself, but if you would call this number and ask for Marianne, I believe she will be better suited to assist you."

"Marianne, sounds lovely." the young woman replied.

"She is, she is an old friend and will be happy to help out someone like yourself who needs some direction and a sense of belonging. I'm sorry we weren't able to help you here." Angelina finished and then stood to wish her guest well as she left.

"Girls, come over here. Tell me when this happened?" Angelina spoke in a rushed voice none of them was familiar with at all. It was as if she were a different person.

"Just now. We were all together in Felicity's room after some time at the baths and your mark transformed." Eden explained. "Just like the mark on your forehead now. When did that change?"

Angelina stood and rushed to her mirror; unaware anything had happened to her mark as well. She stood there and looked at the lips on her forehead, now almost glowing. She reached for them and ran her fingers along the ridges, it was wet. As she stroked her fingers along, she felt herself grow hot and her arousal rose. Felicity gasped as Angelina continued to stroke at the mark on her forehead and instinctively, she raised her fingers to touch her own. As she traced the lines, she felt everything start to burn and her body respond to even the slightest touch.

"Ladies, please leave us, as we have some business to take care of." Angelina spoke in an almost monotone voice as if it was no longer her that was speaking. Eden and Bella stood and walked out as they continued a hushed conversation, not really sure what they were witnessing.

"Felicity, please follow me." The choir of angels voice had returned, but Angelina still seemed different.

Felicity fell in behind her as they left her office and walked to the end of a long hallway Felicity hadn't been down yet. They entered a grand suite which was full of icons of the goddess, which she now realized after having spoken with Bella and Eden did indeed look a lot like they were just pictures of Angelina.

Angelina ushered Felicity in and wrapped her arm in hers as they walked to a room in the back. The room had its own small bath area as well as several fonts filled with oil, Felicity assumed for now. The space adjoined another room to the left that had a grand four poster style bed draped in the finest linens, deep, rich red velvet and satins. This was obviously the home for someone much grander than just the headmistress of a religious school or cult or whatever it was. This was luxury the likes of which Felicity had never known. The grandeur of the surroundings dwarfed the simple appointments of all the other areas Felicity had ventured.

As Felicity stood there in awe, she felt two hands gently rest upon her shoulders from behind. She hadn't noticed that Angelina had circled around her. She felt the warmth of her skin press against her back as she drew her closer and embraced her. Felicity was wrapped in the spell of the moment and felt loved all over with the embrace of a true goddess surrounding her. Angelina's hands crept downward and gripped at the short hem of her dress and slowly made to lift it over her head. Felicity complied as she felt she had no choice and was being guided by some other force, but wouldn't have resisted anyway with a woman as beautiful as Angelina. Her dress slipped more easily over her head this time and only the residual tingle of her sensitive nipples remained. The tingle was replaced by a pair of wandering hands that held her gently and pulled her closer again. The heat was starting to burn into her skin as they touched. She had never felt like this with anyone before.

Angelina turned her around to face her. She leaned in to plant a gentle kiss on her lips then pulled back and took her hand as they headed into the small bath together. They descended the steps in unison as the water lapped at their skin, finally reaching their delicate folds as they stood waist deep facing each other. Felicity had the same feeling she had from when she was in the baths with Bella and Eden. The water joined them together as it touched them both and they were sharing the same feeling at the same time. It was as if the goddess was lapping at them together, teasingly. It wasn't the goddess that touched Felicity next as she felt the delicate tickle of fingers against her lips. There was a slickness as well, and she realized Angelina had dipped her hands into one of the fonts that contained some of the anointing oil. She inhaled the sweet fragrance and her head began to grow light again.

Angelina reached down between her own legs and dove her fingers deep and withdrew them and quickly slid them inside Felicity. She did the same with another font and then withdrew her fingers from Felicity and dripped the essence that coated them into the font again. It glowed briefly and suddenly Felicity detected a new fragrance that was at once more familiar yet as alien to her as the ones she first encountered there.

She could detect herself in the fragrance, but it had transformed now into an even sweeter scent and combined with Angelina and the oil to create a truly intoxicating aroma. They both seemed to enter a different state together as Angelina gazed deeply into her eyes and Felicity felt as if she could both see into Angelina's soul and feel her own being touched.

She wanted this feeling to last forever as the sense of belonging and closeness she felt here with Angelina surpassed anything she had ever felt before for any living thing. Angelina reached out and placed her hand gently below Felicity's chin and lifted it as she leaned in and kissed her, lovingly. This was not the simple kiss of passion; this was a kiss borne of a deeper affection that even love failed to describe adequately. Felicity felt an energy swell inside her that seemed to flow from Angelina and all around them in the pool. She instinctively reached out to embrace her and pulled her in closer as they stayed locked in their kiss for what seemed like forever. Their lips were electric as they moved subtly to shift and adjust to each other as their tongues intertwined in a spiritual dance.

12