Atonement 06 - Ascension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, without any warning, Angelina broke off the kiss and pulled back, seeming to have gone rigid. She started to walk out of the pool taking Felicity by the hand as she passed. They walked in silence to the grand bed as Angelina led her to climb on top of the thickest velvet bed covers she had ever seen. They lie down next to each other, atop the covers never bothering to turn them down and not worrying about which way they were facing. It seemed Angelina's actions were not her own.

"I will now bless you with the spirit of the goddess and transfer to you the power she wishes you to now share with all the followers of the golden lips." Angelina spoke again in the very monotone voice from before, but her eyes still glowed full of the shared energy they had exchanged during what felt like another anointing in the pool.

Before Felicity could ask any questions Angelina stroked the golden lips at her headboard and touched them to her lips, then to Felicity's. She reached across to the second pair of golden lips at the footboard, the pair from Felicity's bed that had suddenly appeared, and did the same ending on Felicity's lips again, as if transferring something from herself in the process. As she finished, her body shook briefly and she let out a small gasp.

Felicity watched now as Angelina moved to kiss her with the combined essence still on their lips and she felt another streak of energy shoot through her when they touched. The kiss was brief, but powerful.

Felicity just sat there, feeling overwhelmed already, but somehow realizing they weren't done yet as Angelina moved to turn herself so she could straddle Felicity's face. Felicity relaxed and laid back on the bed receiving the gift she was receiving. Angelina gently touched herself to Felicity's face. It was as if she were floating atop her as she felt no weight at all from her body resting there.

Felicity gasped as she felt Angelina's lips touch hers and kiss her way inside. It was as if angels were making love to her and it was all she could do to not scream from the pure pleasure of it. She bit hard at her knuckle to suppress it and grimaced in pain.

Angelina lifted her head briefly. "Don't worry about singing the praises of the goddess. Let her hear you so she knows that you have fully received the gifts she is sending." Angelina knew she was holding back and trying not to scream. At her insistence she stopped. The next sound out of her mouth sounded just like when Angelina spoke, as if a choir of angels was singing in the heavens. She couldn't figure out where that sound could be coming from as she never sounded anything like that, never mind during sex.

Angelina continued to praise the goddess and worship at Felicity's altar while she continued to respond with her rapturous screams. Felicity suddenly felt like she had been elevated somehow. The pleasure was still there and she could feel her body being overwhelmed, but she could now think more clearly. All she could really think of was the divine pair of lips in front of her as she started to caress them as delicately as she was being caressed. Their movements seemed to synchronize as their bodies responded to the same stimuli and worked through the machinations of an orchestrated sacrament, binding their two souls together signifying their purity of purpose.

Felicity was bestowing upon Angelina her greatest gift as Angelina responded in kind. Then, she made one other movement that signified the completion of their bond as she pressed the symbol of the golden lips that was on her forehead against Felicity's lips. Felicity felt the strongest charge yet course through her like some lightning bolt of lust as her body became even more sensitive to Angelina's attentions. In response, she felt her forehead being drawn to press against Angelina's lips to complete the blessing and end the ritual. As she did, both of their bodies glowed and shimmered as a pale light shown all around them.

Angelina gasped, then collapsed atop her and rested to catch her breath. It wasn't long though before she had recovered and she rolled off and stood by the side of the bed. Her body still had a faint glow about it as she smiled at Felicity.

"You will do well. Just listen to the goddess when she speaks to you and don't shut her out from your thoughts." Angelina spoke in her usual sweet voice again and Felicity was a bit relieved.

"Do well at what exactly, I just got here?" Felicity asked confused.

"You will do well." That was all Angelina said as she turned to walk toward the image of the goddess at the back of the room. She was almost to the painting that covered the wall when her body started to fade, then disappear completely without any trace.

Felicity looked in shock as she vanished, still unsure what had just happened. Suddenly she felt an odd weight on her chest and reached down to feel that the chains that had been on Angelina's body were now on hers. She looked at the bed and it was now her set of golden lips that were affixed to the headboard and nothing else. She wasn't sure what to make of any of this as she stood and walked out to the other room.

All the images along the walls had changed and now reflected something similar to her own image, except that the hair was much lighter and fuller. She passed the mirror at the dressing table and gasped as she saw her own look changed to meet those in all the icons of the goddess. She stared at the length of her hair, with golden brown streaks now through what had been her dull brown hair. Even her curls had lightened slightly with tiny streaks of gold and a silkiness she had never felt before.

There was a knock on the door and she responded to the visitor to enter. She heard the sound that came from her mouth and couldn't believe the choir of angels that fell from her lips.

Bella entered, followed by Eden trailing behind, somewhat scared at what she would see. They approached carefully, both moving into a deep curtsey when they stopped.

"Headmistress." Bella said. "We beg your forgiveness for interrupting."

"Bella, Eden." The angels sang out. "Will you continue to offer your faithful devotion to the goddess?"

They both nodded, not really knowing what was happening, but feeling comforted by the goddess herself.

12