Atonement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
214 Followers

She concentrated on walking, the warm hand clasped around her neck, guiding her. She hummed as she marched, truly happy to be guided by the firm hand of a keeper. She hoped that she would be allowed to suckle her breasts soon. She really needed to drink more milk. Her eyes glazed as she imagined the thick paste coating her mouth. How much sweeter would the taste be once she was drinking it from her own keeper?

In this bemused reverie, the ground fell away from her feet. Almost in a trance, she trod forward, pausing only when her keeper gave her a corrective nudge. "We're getting close, MU1," declared Nora.

"That's your new classification, by the way. New herds are numbered chronologically, and since you had your injections first, you get to be the first! How exciting!"

She marched behind her captive, stroking her hand underneath MU1's breasts. "I intend to train you to be our number one milker as well."

MU1 bounced on her feet, her breasts jumping up and down in her keeper's hands. She mooed loudly in agreement. It wasn't that she had forgotten how to speak, it just didn't seem necessary. She didn't need to say anything to signal her affirmation.

Nora chucked, moving her along faster. "I've been waiting my entire adolescence for this moment - becoming a mature adult and taking care of my very own cow. It's all I've dreamed of. And now you're finally here! I really do hope this all works out. I don't want to be like my sister."

Her voice was a little uncertain, but it firmed up. "No," she stated with determination. "Everything will be fine."

She squeezed on MU1's neck, eliciting another pleased moo from her cow. "You're so easy to deal with," she said in her liquid smooth voice. "All of the cows I trained with were far more rambunctious than you!"

MU1 tilted her head and looked at her keeper, as much as she would allow, forming a bubble with her lips. She popped the bubble and gave her a dumb smile. "Moo!" she declared, shaking her body eagerly.

This keeper was a little slow, she couldn't tell what her good cow wanted. She wanted to be milked. She shook her body and cupped her teats, letting her breath out in a long moo.

When her keeper just giggled at her antics, MU1 stopped moving and gave her a serious look. "I need to be milked," she said succinctly. "Now."

Taken aback, Nora looked her up and down. Her smile returned. "I like a cow who knows what she wants," she declared. Let's go get you taken care of. We're almost there anyway."

MU1 mooed and trotted after her keeper, letting the dumb facade settle back over her face. It was far easier to act brainless, but only if it was getting her what she wanted. Satisfied that her keeper would take care of her, she wiggled her butt and did a little dance as she walked.

"Almost there, cow," declared Nora, pressing her hand onto a reader. The scanner beeped, a thick metal door rolling to the side on well oiled tracks.

The interior was small, about as large as a bedroom, the center graced with two chairs. The one on the right had the impression of a butt, built out of medical grade plastic. Two large, thick dildos were built into the chair, black rubber protrusions waiting to be nestled inside her warm tunnels. The other chair was a simple examination stool, probably used for milking. Not nearly as interesting.

MU1 eyed the chair hungrily, knowing her place. When Nora let her go, she didn't need to be told to turn around and sit in the blue plastic chair, or that the dildos should be plugged into her vagina and ass. She just needed to do it, without question.

The penis dildo was the larger of the two, the knob at its end thick and ready to part her perineum. She maneuvered the toy into position, nudging it inside without teasing herself. She was already so wet her vagina vacuumed it up inside her with a wet squirt. Nora was impressed.

"How much practice do you have?" she asked, watching with amazement as the former pirate grabbed the second, smaller protrusion and aimed it at her ass.

"I'm a bit of a size queen," confessed MU1, a secret smile lighting her face. "I've taken a lot of dicks. Some of the thickest cocks can be found at Alpha Orion, where they intentionally breed their males for size." She looked around. "I mean moo, moo!" she declared while waving her arms, pretending to be a dumb cow.

Nora waved her hand. "There's no need for deception," she declared. "Cows aren't expected to be idiots, despite the popular stereotype."

Her black eyes glistened. "All we require is your obedience, not your intelligence."

MU1 smiled. "Okay," she said, popping the second dildo inside her ass, flexing her butt to suck the girth of the protrusions inside her with little effort. "But don't let Kylie know. She would be devastated if she knew that I find being a cow to be fucking hot. It's much better to let her believe I've been brainwashed to enjoy it."

Nora chuckled. "Well, of course, you have. You're completely addicted to our milk, and it's quite easy for me to put you into a trance. Would you like a demonstration?"

MU1 shook her head. "Not right now. Save that for when I'm on the edge. It would be fucking hot to get tranced right as I'm about to explode."

She settled onto the dildos with a sigh, enjoying the feeling of fullness as they squashed into her privates. "I like the wall mounted milking stations, but they're somewhat difficult to use. Have you thought of providing portable milking solutions for your cows?"

"Yes," replied Nora, patiently, "but it's not a good idea to provide them for newly integrated herds. Durability is always a problem."

MU1 grunted, rocking back and forth on the dildos. "I like being fucked," she declared, "and I don't like having to wait so long between sessions. My body wants it too bad to wait."

"Yes, I can see that's going to be an issue." She swayed her body in front of MU1, sitting down on the stool. She folded her hands in her lap, biting her lip as she thought. "How often do you feel the need to be milked?"

"It's pretty bad right now," sighed MU1. She palmed her breasts and tweaked her nipples, which responded with weak spurts of milk.

"And how long ago has it been since you've last been milked?"

"Oh, gosh," she moaned. "Probably yesterday evening? We've been on the run all morning, and I've missed breakfast, too."

She looked at her keeper, hopefully. "Not right now, MU1," Nora replied, amused. "I have to deal with your more urgent needs first. Besides, you've already had a snack, haven't you?" She gave her cow a severe look, which MU1 studiously avoided.

"As I expected," she said smugly. "I could slap you into an automated milking harness, but where's the fun in that?"

She stood and opened a stainless steel side cabinet. "Ah, that's what I was looking for."

She retrieved a piece of molded plastic in the form of two catchment cups. A stretchable cord was looped around the rear. Turning, she brought the device over to MU1 and laid the cord around her neck. The device hung down, sliding underneath her swollen breasts.

Curious, MU1 looked downwards. It didn't appear to be anything special, simply two large bowls with small holes in the bottom of each. Nora retrieved a plastic tube and secured it to the bottom of the device by pushing the end of the hose around a graduated nozzle, which held it in place with friction.

Befuddled, MU1 looked at Nora, a question in her eyes.

"Not so intelligent now, are we, cow?" Nora smirked, sitting on her examination chair and rolling close.

"Sometimes what a cow needs is the personal touch. It's not the most efficient way to milk you, but it will give us some time to get to know each other before I blow your brains out with mechanized pleasure. Let's begin."

She wrapped her hand around MU1's lower right breast, bringing the end of her tit forward to sit over the plastic cup. "This is actually the first method we're taught as children, straight out of school. It's more to teach us how to handle our own needs, but it's also a great backup method when all else fails."

MU1 frowned as Nora wrapped her fingers around her tit, squeezing it gently between her thumb and forefinger. "Exactly how often do things fail around here?"

"Oh, not often," she replied cheerfully. "But when they do, things can go bad quickly." Her expression darkened. "Ask my grandmother, she's probably one of the only ones around here who remembers."

MU1 hissed, satisfied when the trickle of milk from her first nipple became a gusher. "I'm just satisfied when things go the way they're supposed to." She closed her eyes and pressed her chest forward into her keeper's soft hands.

She hummed to herself, satisfied as her milk flowed regularly, splashing into the basin below. "So what do you think of your herd?" asked Nora, working her fingers to keep the flow running.

"Oh, them?" MU1 waved her hand. "They're never satisfied with anything, so why should they start now?"

She wiggled her butt on the dildos, biting her lip with satisfaction. "Iris is woefully undersexed, Kylie wants to fuck everybody, Ashley lifts weights all day, and Natalia pretends she knows what she's doing. It can get rather tiring."

Nora shifted her attention to MU1's lower left breast as the one she had been working on dried to trickle. "But you've traveled with them for several years, what keeps you together?"

"Hmm," MU1 considered. "It's not their sparkling personalities, or the amazing sex I can get at our ports of call. No, it's the companionship. It's awfully lonely traveling all the parsecs of space by yourself. Ask me, I've spent far too many years as a solo smuggler. You can start to go crazy and fall in love with your AI."

Her milk flowed like a river, swirling in a circle as it drained down the catchment cup. "Did you fall in love with your AI?" asked her keeper, her lips twisting in amusement. "Did you write it a romance novel, or buy it a bouquet of flowers?"

MU1 grimaced. "I probably should have, it saved my life far more often than any of my lovers." She shifted, sighing as her second breast dribbled its last bit of milk.

Nora started on the next one, working methodically to drain the precious liquid from her cow. "No luck on that front? Do you have anyone that's special to you?" There was a small catch in her voice, but she hid it well.

"No," MU1 replied sourly. "They were all dead ends." She shook her head. "Let's not talk about them."

"Okay," replied Nora brightly. She tapped at the nipple on MU1's right breast, bright dots of milk expressing from its surface. "This one's going to be a gusher!" she declared.

MU1 gritted her teeth, wishing the milking would go faster. Ah well, it was merely a sign that she was producing well.

"You know, I suspect you're only at half capacity," declared Nora. "Once we get you bred, you're going to balloon up so quick I won't be able to milk you by hand any more!"

"Bred?" asked MU1, frowning. She wasn't too keen on getting fucked by a male at the moment. Not with the lovely dildos already working their way back and forth inside her canals.

"Yes, bred," replied the keeper smoothly, toggling a hidden switch under MU1's chair. The dildos inside her nethers roared to life, bouncing up and down and twisting inside her. MU1 moaned, clenching her fists.

"You seem a little ambivalent," she continued, working at MU1's breast. "Are you not My cow. Do you not belong to Us? Believe me when I say that in a few minutes you will want to be bred, to be my fuck toy more than anything in the universe."

MU1 groaned, the milk trickling from her sodden breast until she ran dry. "Only one more left!" declared her keeper. "How long can you stop yourself from orgasming while I work on your last breast? Your udder is almost empty!"

She grinned at the writhing cow. "Then the fun really begins. I'm going to force you to orgasm while my milk splashes down your throat. When you're fuller than you could ever have imagined, that's when I shall allow you to orgasm."

"Your silly little thoughts will crash against one another as you squirt them out your vagina. At that point you won't care what I do to you. You won't care how much semen I pump into your fertile uterus. Your belly will swell with our offspring. You will serve us as your body becomes a veritable milk factory, and you will know that you are owned. You will truly be My cow."

While she was talking, she had been vigorously milking MU1's last breast, gushes of milk escaping her body as her words implanted themselves in MU1's mind. The fantasy was so arousing. She wanted to be under her keeper's control. To be her breeding slut.

The dildos inside her hammered back and forth, stirring her libido further. Her keeper was still talking, her words infiltrating her thoughts. "You want to submit to me, you're feeling submissive. I'm milking your breast, your milky thoughts are draining through and out of you like a river. With every gush of milk another ounce of resistance is expelled from your body. Why worry? I will take care of you."

MU1 moaned, rocking along with the rhythm of the dildo. "Aww," said her keeper. "It looks like you're all out. What a shame."

MU1 nodded, watching the last trickle of milk spiral down into the milk cups. The milk drained out the holes in the bottom, gravity feeding the liquid through the tubing below. Soon there was nothing left.

"What a good cow," murmured her keeper. She gathered the catchment basin from around her cow's neck. "There, all done," she said, smiling as she watched MU1 shivering on the vibrating dildos, her nipples still erect from stimulation.

Setting the device aside, she made a happy noise as she sat down on her chair and rolled up to her cow. She moved the chair in close, hugging MU1 and kissing her on the nose. She placed her hand on the back of MU1's neck, squeezing her in just the right place.

MU1 sank into her grip, eyes rolling as her keeper's large hand wrapped around her neck like a collar. She knew it was strange, but the sheer dominance of her keeper's grip was almost sufficient to make her orgasm in and of itself.

"You are so ready to drink my milk," declared Nora.

She removed her hands and pulled off the snaps on the flaps of rubber that hid her breasts. The expanding flesh pushed through the flap, nipples swelling as they hit the cool air. Her pink areolae were huge, white milk forming on their surface.

"You need this," she declared, and MU1 knew it was true. She needed that flesh in her mouth, to drink of her milk and filter it for her mistress. She was Her cow.

Mistress took pity on her, raising her chair and pressing in close to offer her breast to her cow. In awe, MU1's mouth dropped open, going slack as the soft flesh pressed against her lips. As if by instinct, her lips began to move, suckling on the warm, thick surface. Milk sprayed from her keeper's nipples, painting her mouth.

She drank, body taut as she swallowed and moved her hips, doubling the stimulation her body was receiving. She moaned, sucking for all she was worth.

"It's too late for you, you're all mine," Nora declared, eyes lighting as she wrapped her hand around MU1's neck again.

MU1 sucked, straining her throat. She was Owned. This was her Mistress. She lived to serve as Her cow.

Her eagerness drained the breast rapidly, leaving her straining for more. Nora obliged her by switching breasts, ensuring that she remained somnolent. She kept drinking, her mind blanketed by her keeper's milk. She wasn't pretending now, her thoughts were all focused on drinking as much as she could as fast as she could. There was no rationality left. Only obedience.

"Do you want to know a secret?" asked Nora, coyly. "They call this a breeding chair. Want to find out why?"

She clicked a button underneath the chair and the dildo in her vagina swelled further, bursting open with a fierce throbbing as it delivered its warm cargo deep inside her.

Nora leaned in close, her wide lips gently touching her cow's ear. "You're going to be a mother," she whispered.

MU1's vision whited out with the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced in her life.

HalfShim
HalfShim
214 Followers