Atonement Ch. 04

Story Info
Kylie is given a bit of a break.
3.6k words
4.08
5.5k
6
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie had cleaned herself up and gotten dressed in the lingerie provided, which consisted only of a set of panties. They were a red mesh, scalloped with black lace. In the back, a heart shape was cut out to reveal the flesh of her asscheeks while the remainder of the thin material framed them. Throughout the night, Chris woke several times and had to probe between her cheeks, which woke up Kylie as well. By the time Chris's alarm went off, she felt sleep deprived and mad with lust.

Chris slapped at the clock until is quieted, and was fully awake almost instantly. The knowledge that Kylie was in the bed with him was the best motivator to awaken. His cock was stiff immediately. Running his hand along her bare breasts, he reached for the bedside lamp to turn it on so he could get a better look at her. "My god, you're beautiful."

He spent some time traveling her body with his hands, encompassing and caressing her breasts and the curves along her side. Finally, he twisted a thumb into her navel. The attention set her to writhing, and her big eyes met his with need. But there was also fear and pain reflecting back at him, making him feel protective as well as lustful. "Please, sir... I'm really sore after last night..."

"Did we fuck you too much? You'll get used to it. I'll go gentle today, but you have to do everything I say. Understood?"

Kylie nodded, but she didn't trust Chris to be gentle as he said, even if he was currently being somewhat tender and soothing in his gestures. He stroked the insides of her thighs, wrapping around to cup her asscheeks with a gentle squeeze. "I'm going to record you, so we can watch later, and we can give it to your daddy as a present. Go ahead and get on your hands and knees while I get the camcorder ready."

She followed his orders, propping her ass in the air while Chris fumbled through his nightstand to find the device. He fiddled with the buttons and controls until it turned on and Kylie appeared in the small viewing window. He had to adjust it on a dresser at the other end of the room to get a good view of her, but soon he returned to sit on the bed. "Look what we have here." In full view of the camera, Chris ran his thumb down the length of her crack and then grazed the thin material covering her pussy beneath. When she swayed beneath him, it made for a beautiful show.

With his opposite hand, Chris reached into his nightstand for a vibrating egg and turned it on with a remote. Kylie could hear the buzzing and her mind went blank. It wasn't until he pressed it up against her mound that she groaned. "Please, sir. Please, be gentle."

"I am being gentle," he assured her as he glided the little device down along her labia, which were wet enough to cling to the mesh panties. Her hips moved involuntarily, wanting to get the most out of the sensation.

Chris used his free hand to tug down on the hemline of her panties, then slipped the vibrating egg inside to glide along her slit before inserting it deep within. The direct touch made Kylie groan and wriggle her hips, which was an enticing view for the camera.

It was when she tried to draw her hips down and away from Chris that he slapped her on the rump and barked, "Let me feel your little pussy. Just let it happen. Don't you fight me."

Kylie whimpered and made herself be still while Chris's fingers assaulted her lips and probed at her hole. She was so wet, he could hardly believe it. Above the gentle hum of the vibrating egg, he could hear her groaning in abject need. "Mmm, baby, you feel raw. Is my finger hurting you?"

"A little," she responded meekly, but that didn't make it feel any less pleasurable. The deep thrum within her was almost as pacifying as it was maddening.

"I would have thought you could handle more since you're such a slut, but I guess you've had it pretty rough. Does my big cock hurt you?"

"Yes, sir," she admitted shamefully.

"What about your daddy's cock?" he teased, slipping his finger from her hole to swirl it around her clitoris.

"P-please," Kylie stammered with a sob, her hips jerking in favor of Chris's hands while her mind warred against him. "Please, can I come, sir?"

"Tell me about your daddy's cock, Kylie. Did it feel good inside of you? Did it hurt you?"

Kylie sobbed again, this time in disgust because the thought of her father's meaty phallus intensified her arousal. She knew there was no escape from her situation at the present, and so she had no choice but to acknowledge the truth unless she wanted Chris to hurt her. "Daddy felt so good inside of me, but so do you, sir. Your big cocks hurt, but they made me come."

"Uh-huh," Chris agreed with a chuckle just as his thumb grazed across her slit and made her jolt. "And why do you get so wet, Kylie?"

Kylie knew the answer he wanted, which just so happened to also be the truth. "...Because I'm a whore."

"That's right," he agreed again, this time sounding pleased with her. "Your daddy always said you were a smart girl, too. Do you want to come?"

Kylie sniffled and then nodded, though she gave no immediate verbal response. Chris wrapped his fingers around her hair and jerked her head up to attention and glared into her frightful eyes. Trembling softly, she stammered, "Y-yes, sir. I want to come."

"I know, sweetheart," he responded, seeming much more benevolent than she knew he was. "Do you feel the vibrations deep in your cunt?"

"Yes, sir. Please, it feels so good. Can I come?"

"Yes, slut. But you're going to do it yourself. You understand? You're going to perform for the camera so I have something good to show to your daddy." He removed his hand and watched her hips jerk in frustration as she emitted a quiet sob. Chris chuckled, then jerked down on her panties until she heard and felt the ripping of the fabric. From that, she unleashed another sob while Chris eased her onto her back and propped her up with pillows behind her.

Kylie met his gaze inquiringly, with soul-crushing vulnerability that dredged up some sort of protective urge. She had such beautiful eyes. With such a look, he couldn't even be mean to her in that moment. He ran a hand up along the inside of one of her thighs, teasing her legs apart to make for a better view for the camera. "You're not too far off from being able to come, are you? You know what to do, Kylie. Look at the camera, baby."

Kylie was fearful, but obedient. She turned towards the camera, looking at the cruel red eye blinking back at her, telling her that it was watching. Chris took her hand, placing it between her legs to get her started. Then, he positioned himself behind her, propping her up against him so that she could feel his erection pressing insistently against her backside. From that position, he could juggle her breasts playfully for the camera. He kissed up the side of her neck, squeezing her mounds appreciatively when her fingers began to slide obediently through her slit. The wet sounds of her fingertips slapping against her lips and the deep thrum of the egg emanated in the room.

"Oh god," Chris marveled as he glanced over Kylie's shoulder, taking in the beautiful sight of her wet pussy. He readjusted his cock so that it jutted out beneath her, the erect shaft gravitating to her slit like a heat-seeking missile. He then drew Kylie's free hand to her lips, having her moisten her fingers so she could rub her saliva against his cockhead so that she was masturbating them both. "How does that feel?"

Kylie's body glistened with sweat, brought about by mounting frustration that made her groan. She was so aroused, and though it was her inclination to hide it in shame, she knew there was no denying it, especially when Chris held her so close. "It feels good," she murmured, and for her truth, he rewarded her with a squeeze of one of her breasts.

Kylie dipped her head back, resting it on Chris's shoulder while still continuing to finger herself and pump the head of his cock. "Open your mouth," he commanded lowly, pressing his forehead to hers to display his dominance.

Licking her lips, she did as she was told, gagging softly when Chris spit into her mouth. "Swallow it, bitch. That's it. I hope this teaches you what a slut you are."

He kissed her throat, feeling it bob as she swallowed his spit, and then he worked his hips beneath her as his cock twitched. "Rub it in your slit. Come for me."

Kylie's hips worked in concert with his, a subconscious act of attempting to sync their bodies again. He wasn't going to fuck her pussy right then, and that was part of the agony. Chris could feel the strain in her body and kept her aligned to purpose with perfectly timed juts of his hips that allowed her to feel his cockhead grind against her clit.

"That's it. Keep your legs open."

"Please, you're teasing me."

"You're mine, little bitch. Say it."

Kylie grunted, feeling the pressure within building. Chris's large knob was a distraction like nothing else, but she managed to whisper, "I'm yours."

"Is that my pussy, bitch?"

"Yes, sir. It's your pussy."

Chris dipped her head back and kissed her, the action itself almost seeming romantic, even though he used her body in ways she didn't consent to. She kissed him back, her body betraying her sensibilities like the whore she was. He continued to kiss her until she was breathless with desire, and then he drew back to listen to her desperate pulls for breath and little whines of pleasure.

"Come for me, come for me, come for me, come for me," Chris chanted huskily while continuing to drive his cock along Kylie's slit. Her fingers worked madly at her clit, and he assisted by pinching the flesh of her inner thigh and bouncing a tit in his hand. When she took his cock to rub it harder against her slickened labia, he spanked her engorged clit with the pads of his fingers until she cried out.

"I'm going to come," she whimpered softly, and Chris grunted his approval. Pressing insistent circles against her clit, he drove her to madness, drove her to tears, until she released in his hand.

Chris let her orgasm progress naturally, doing nothing to stop it and allowed her to ride the waves with anguished rolls of her hips while she cried out and broke into a beautiful sheen of sweat. When she came down, trembling, he warmly ran his hands up and down her torso, easing her back to a stable state. It might have seemed an act of compassion, but he told her firmly, "We're not done."

It wasn't long before Chris eased her away so he could search out the tools he needed for the next part of the session. Kylie watched with wide eyes while he rooted through his nightstand. The first thing he produced was a large ring gag, the ring itself large enough to facilitate his giant cock.

"Open wide, sweetie," he instructed, and though Kylie tried, Chris still had to be rough just to wedge it fully inside her dainty jaw. It looked obscene when he was done, and Kylie looked completely dejected.

After a heated chuckle and a tousle of her hair, Chris stepped out of the room and left Kylie to herself. The time he was gone was pure torture, as she had no idea where he had gone or how long it would take until he returned. He had to take a piss and drank a glass of water before returning with a bowl of ice.

Chris chuckled when he saw the fearful look in Kylie's eyes, but it wasn't just cruelty that gave him the idea. He also thought she looked a bit parched. "Are you thirsty, baby? Here, have some." He placed two smaller cubes on her tongue through the ring in the gag, and she eagerly lapped at them to derive some moisture from the cold blocks.

He allowed her the brief distraction until he situated her legs so that she was back in proper view of the camera, which was still rolling. The egg inside of her was still humming away, and he tapped on her clit and instructed, "Give me back the vibrator."

Kylie immediately began reaching down to pull it out, but Chris slapped her across the face to get her to stop. "No. Push it out into my hand." With that, he cupped her slick vulva, waiting to receive the device.

Kylie whimpered, bearing down until she effectively birthed it back into Chris's hand. It was coated with juices, a clear indicator of how aroused she was and how aroused she had been in his absence. With a chuckle, he tickled her lips and teased, "You see how fucking wet you are?"

Kylie murmured and Chris could hear her suckling on the ice as best as she could with the gag in her mouth. He knew she wouldn't be speaking for a while, but that was fine with him. She could still vocalize, and she could still groan with pleasure, which was obvious when his touch began to stir her back to life. She closed her eyes, and he surprised her by popping the vibrating egg, which was still covered with her nectars, into her mouth. She whimpered softly, but understood the unspoken directive-she had to clean the device using her tongue.

Making sure that they were still in sight of the camera, Chris dragged Kylie down onto the ground and positioned her on her knees so that she was kneeling before him. His erect phallus was unavoidable when she was faced to it, and her eyes went wide at the sight.

"Go ahead and finish me off," he instructed, and Kylie struggled to regulate her breathing. There were still chunks of ice and the vibrating egg inside her mouth, but she knew already how large Chris's cock was and she knew it would make her choke. He could see the hesitation in her eyes and prompted again, this time more firmly, "Come on, finish up." And with that, she lined up his cockhead with the opening of the ring gag to take him inside her mouth. He cradled the back of her head when she took him to the hilt, gagging as her throat opened up for him.

"That's a good bitch," he encouraged amidst the deep gurgle that sounded from Kylie's throat. She attempted to keep the vibrating egg to one cheek, and with what little room she had left over, flickered her head along the shaft of Chris's cock. Stabilizing her head with one hand, he pumped inside of her for a few turns while she whined and choked on the sizeable phallus. To her surprise, he backed out after.

Probing into her mouth with his fingers, he removed the egg and tossed it aside. Then, he pinched her tongue and pulled it out obscenely. Kylie behaved well after that, letting it stick out of her mouth when Chris grabbed the base of his cock to slap it against her face and gagged lips. The head cruelly prodded her in the eye, smeared along her beautiful face, and finally returned to her mouth for more thrusts. He took her hand and put it on his shaft so she could work it. He slapped her titties while her fervor grew. His grip on the back of her head tightened into her locks so he could jerk her face against him. "You're my little bitch," he grunted, and he could see from Kylie's expression that she was resigned to the fact.

He was rough as he plummeted into her mouth, over and over again, but periodically he would give her some reprieve by pulling out and letting her catch her breath. Sometimes, he simply drew her to his balls instead so she could lick them hungrily. He would slap her sharply on the cheek if she slowed down or lost momentum, but soon she got into a rhythm that Chris no longer had to control. With enthusiasm, she would alternate between taking him into her throat and suckling on his sac. She didn't even fight him when he did things to make it harder, like pinching her nose shut to temporarily cut off her access to air. "You're such a good dick sucker," he marveled.

Chris glided his free hand along the soft mounds of Kylie's breasts and was certain he had never seen a woman with such needful lust in their eyes. He met her gaze with a smile that exhibited just how much he enjoyed her lust, even if her mind warred against it. He reached over to his nightstand, which always seemed to produce something new, and retrieved a piece of sandpaper. Gruffly, he ensnared one of her nipples between the grit and then muffled her cries by fucking her face. The remainder of her breast jiggled madly, and Chris let the momentum build until he felt himself nearing release. "That's it. I'm going to come in your fucking mouth. Take it all in."

Kylie met his thrusts with bobs of her bed, her cheeks and tongue attempting to suckle his cock as best as they could with the gag in the way. Her throat took the brunt of it, and her gag reflex massaged the head as he plunged in over and over. The vice grip on her nipple grew tighter, and the scraping of the sandpaper made her cry out again. It hurt so bad, and her pussy craved his cock, even though she knew he wasn't going to give it to her now.

Her cries sounded like whines, and he tsked in response. "Don't tell me you don't like it." With a foot, he kicked her knees a little wider, and the camera picked up on the trickle of nectars traveling down her thigh. "We're going to give this video to your daddy, to remind him what a little whore you are. I think he's going to like it very much, seeing his little girl sucking another man's cock like this. Making herself come."

Chris could see a tear brimming in the corner of Kylie's eye, testament to the shame of her arousal, arousal that she couldn't deny. He could tell that she knew there was no escape until he let her go, and he didn't intend to let her go for the foreseeable future. "When I come in your mouth, I want you to keep it. Don't swallow." The thirst in his eyes told Kylie that he wasn't quite done. She groaned, her pussy craving his cock in the way that her mouth was forced to take it.

"Reach around, baby. I want you to play with your asshole. Use some of your come to lube it up. Get nice and deep."

Kylie was tired of the directives, and she whimpered softly, her meek protests muffled by the cock that continued to plunge into her at a steady pace. She was angled just right so that the camera could see her delicate fingers slipping into her folds to gather the sweet natural lubricant. Though he couldn't see her compliance, Chris knew that Kylie did as he asked because her throat tightened and her eyes squeezed shut in disgust. With her other hand, she instinctually anchored onto his cock to ground herself. "I know it's hard, baby. Look at me. You're so fucking beautiful." He slapped playfully at her pussy, and she met his lustful gaze with one of her own.

Kylie could feel Chris's cock pulsating in her mouth, preparing for the load. As she continued gazing into his eyes, she could see both cruelty and a sordid sort of paternal care amidst the lust. When he smiled at her, it sent coils of fire inside of her, and Kylie could only groan. He retracted his cock, burying his balls against the O of the ring gag so that she could flicker her pink tongue along them. Unwrapping her fingers from his shaft, he used it to smack her in the face several times before plunging back into her mouth.

"Make me come. It won't be long," Chris snarled at her, his balls feeling like they were about to explode from the thrill of thrusting into her beautiful mouth.

Kylie's tongue worked in double time while Chris grabbed onto her hair and roughly pounded into her mouth, the pace growing rapidfire while he groaned and she choked. Sure enough, it wasn't long until he came, dropping his seed into her mouth and then tugging roughly on her hair to remind her, "Don't swallow it."

She didn't know what to do when he was done since he pulled out and excused himself from the room, leaving her in the middle of the bed with the camera still rolling while she cried and tried not to spill his seed from her lips.