Atonement Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Father Murphy reached around, squeezing her mounds while syncopating his motions with Chris so that she didn't get a moment to catch her breath. "What is it, my child? What do you want?"

"I want to come again." After a moment of hesitation, Kylie repeated, "Please."

"So soon?" Frank teased.

"Yes, daddy. Please?"

"Not yet, baby. Why don't you lick daddy's balls for a while?" Frank stroked the side of Kylie's cheek, seeing the intense lust in her eyes. He could tell that she knew she was powerless. The two other men paused while Frank changed positions, prostrating himself over his nubile daughter and lowering his sac down near her lips. Her pink tongue darted out, hesitant at first. "Don't be shy. You've done this before."

Father Murphy stayed deep in her asshole, helping to hold her in proper position while Chris began rocking his hips against her again. She wasn't sure what was more overwhelming, the feeling of being fucked and so full, or the overwhelming scent of her father's pheromones concentrated near her face. Father Murphy let go of her tits, letting them enter a natural swing while Chris's jarring motions sent jolts through her body. Chris couldn't help himself and pinched both nipples in his fingers, creating a focal point for them to jiggle around.

"You like when my buddy fucks you?" Frank teased while cradling her head and bringing it closer so he could nestle his sac against the lustful O of her mouth. "You like when Chris fucks you, slut?"

Kylie answered with nothing but groans, her lips reverberating against his balls while she opened her lips wider to let the tip of her tongue flicker along the wrinkled skin of Frank's scrotum. While she did so, he stroked the length of his cock, finding it painfully hard.

"She definitely likes it," Chris commented. "She's so wet for me. This pussy feels amazing."

"She's dripping onto my cock," Father Murphy contributed, pushing Kylie's hips up with his hands to meet one of Chris's particularly brutal thrusts and then pulling her back down to drive deeper inside her asshole.

Kylie's eyes teared up at hearing the three men talk about her that way, like she was nothing more than a piece of well-lubricated equipment they were using. But she couldn't deny that it felt good, and despite the fact that her own father loomed over her with his balls in her mouth, her body continued to give in. Chris could feel her tightening incrementally and reminded her, "Don't come yet, slut."

Kylie whimpered and returned her focus to her father, quickly running her tongue around his balls in figure eights and then lapping at the seam between them, finding the motions that made him groan. She could feel them growing taut and full and took deep breaths with her nose at the base of his shaft. Father Murphy stroked her strained thighs while he continued to thrust up into her ass.

Chris stroked her smooth belly while laying into her. "I can't hold out much longer. I have to come in this bitch."

"Did you hear Chris? I want you to come when he does." Frank cradled Kylie's head, jerking his hips a bit from the attentions of her mouth. "Don't stop licking me."

Father Murphy pulled Kylie's hips down on his cock and stopped moving, allowing Chris to sink into a rhythm that rocked her body smoothly. Though her moans were muffled by Frank's ball sac, the men could still hear the pleasure she felt.

"Don't stop," Frank commanded when she went lax again, which made Kylie's fists ball up from frustration.

"That's it, little girl. You like getting fucked by your master." Chris was close, his cock twitching in need, but he was intent on drawing it out just a little longer to make her finish an explosive one. "Keep licking your daddy. I'm almost there."

Kylie let out an errant sob and Frank gripped the roots of her hair. "I know, it's horrible," he responded disingenuously.

"Are you ready, Kylie?" Chris inquired, letting his next thrust go long and deep. "Come on, baby."

Chris's motions became more punctuated as he focused on striking Kylie's g-spot, his thrusts becoming jagged as his orgasm ripped through him. He growled like an animal, a low pitch amidst the high-pitched cries against Frank's scrotum. Chris rode it out, pumping deep inside of her with more thrusts until his cock began to wane. The warm, salty seed bathed her walls and created a tender ache in her belly.

Frank pulled back, letting Kylie catch her breath from the ordeal, though her body shook violently. His cock was painfully hard and he wanted a turn inside of her, but he wasn't so cruel as to force it right away. Chris pulled out of her and took a seat off to the side, running his hands through his hair to help himself come down from the mind-blowing climax.

Kylie seemed started to relax, but Father Murphy reminded her of her place with a few solid thrusts into her ass, aided by Chris's seed and her nectars as they trickled out of her cunt. "There, isn't that nice? Let's go ahead and switch positions." Adeptly, he stabilized her body and entered a roll while Frank moved to give them space. The priest forced his cock deep inside as he bore his weight into her. "Lift yourself up into doggy. Don't go weak on me now."

Shakily, the girl rose up on her hands and knees, her ass rounding against the priest and her perked tits dangling enticingly. Frank returned to her, kneeling before her with his hard member presented to her. "You know what to do. Suck my cock." One hand rested at her throat, the other behind her head to keep her steady while he lined up the shot and pushed his hips forward. Kylie didn't resist the intrusion and took his cock to the back of her throat, though it did make her gag. Frank wiped an errant tear from her cheek so that she would meet his eyes again. She groaned in protest as the priest drove into her ass again. The vibrations in her throat made him groan in turn. "Open your mouth wide. Stick your tongue out."

The shift in her jaw and tongue allowed for his cock to slide in deeper, which made her eyes sting and tear up. He massaged her throat with his hand and smiled when she applied a firm suction to the shaft.

Father Murphy reached underneath her, gliding his fingers along her slit. She was so sensitive that she quivered in his hand, but he did not care. He wanted to feel her come again while he was inside her ass, because she tightened up all over and it felt incredible. "You are on the path to righteousness. Keep pleasuring your father." His opposite had firmly gripped onto the globe of her ass and spread the cheeks apart. It made the next thrust that much easier and she made the sound of a stuck pig.

Kylie groaned again when the priest's fingers splayed her lips and pinched her clit, which was sore and caused her hips to jut forward. They set on the move again, probing her hole, which had shrunk down but was still swollen from Chris's phallus. She protested with grunts and whimpers, but her body still reacted favorably.

Chris still sat off to the side, watching the two men pummel into Kylie, along with the feeble attempts she made to lessen the impact on her body. He stroked his shaft, which was coming back to life. "I know it's hard, but this is your life now. I know you can perform better than this. Fuck these cocks."

Through her haze, it took Kylie a while to find the right rhythm for her body, meeting the priest's firm thrusts into her backside and then jutting forward to take her father's cock deep into her throat. The priest's fingers continued to explore her cunt, driving deep inside of her to press against her walls, testing for her most sensitive spots. Her g-spot was engorged, and so he focused on that the most, enjoying the jerks in her hips that came as a result. "That's good, huh? Are you going to come again?"

Kylie whimpered softly with her lips stretched tight over her father's member and he chuckled. "You have to ask permission, remember?" Considering her father's cock was buried deep inside her throat, it was an impossible ask.

"Keep moving your body against me." The priest grabbed for one of her arms, forcing Kylie to readjust herself for balance and allowing him more leverage to thrust hard into her anal cavity. In doing so, her father's cock slipped from her lips.

He lined her up to take him again, stating firmly, "I didn't tell you to stop."

Father Murphy's fingers continued to probe at her g-spot, his thumb swirling around her clit, which clearly overstimulated her and made it difficult for her to comply with anything. "She needs to come so badly."

Kylie whimpered again, her hips jerking in circles to try to bring as much pleasure to the cock in her ass in the hopes that they would in turn show compassion for her. She also put more effort into sucking off her father, and he threw his head back with a groan.

Chris continued to watch the whole thing but wasn't without mercy. "Maybe we should let her have this one."

Father Murphy considered such an act of compassion and stated, "She is on the path to righteousness."

"Do you want to join in again after?" Frank asked, pinching Kylie's nose shut when he went deep down her throat and caused her to choke violently on his dick.

"Yeah. I've got to come again soon. I just can't help it."

Frank felt Kylie's throat constrict on his cock and he stroked through her hair. "That's a good girl."

"Hold her like that until she comes," Father Murphy suggested, plowing deeply into her ass while his fingers became more insistent.

Breathless and in agony, Kylie scrunched her eyes closed and felt the need for air and the need for orgasm both growing to painful heights. Thankfully, the orgasm wasn't far off and once her body locked down, her father let go of her nose so that oxygen could rush in. The brunt of it vitalized the orgasm even more, and her body was wracked with convulsions while she gasped and involuntarily suckled on her father's cock to try to swallow the built up saliva in her mouth.

The two men inside of her had to focus hard on not coming, because they weren't yet done with her. The priest removed his hand from her pussy and ran his hand soothingly down her back. Then, he wrapped that arm around her shoulders and pulled her up against him, releasing Frank's cock from her mouth. "Alright, you're going to take the three of us now. Frank, why don't you go ahead and take your daughter's tender pussy?"

Frank resituated, lying down and then sliding his body down the cushion so that he was beneath his daughter, his erect phallus standing at attention for her. He ran his hands up along her breasts, cupping them delicately. Then, he ran his hands back down her body, luxuriating in the feel of her skin until he spread her labia apart. "Talk to me, baby."

"What do you want me to say, Daddy?"

"Tell me what you want me to do to you." Tenderly, he rolled his thumb over her clit and watched her eyes glisten.

"I want you to fuck me until I come, Daddy. And I want you to come inside of me." The words came spilling out of Kylie's mouth, and even though she didn't expect them, they were every bit sincere.

"You're going to make all of us come, baby. Go ahead and lower her down onto my cock. I think she's ready."

"Please, Daddy," she panted, practically sobbing as the priest lowered her down until the mushroomed head of Frank's cock split her lips and penetrated her deeply. He held her upright still, allowing Frank to course his hands along her pert breasts.

"Yes, baby," Frank responded as he jutted his hips upward to meet hers. He could feel how full she was with the priest still in her ass, and the tension was almost unbearable. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders, and the priest let her go, delivering her into the arms of her father. He drew her closer to him, almost protective in nature. "That's it. Keep those legs spread."

Each of her breaths inadvertently rolled her mounds against him, causing Frank to groan. He grazed his hands down her back, rounding them over her asscheeks to spread them apart, easing Father Murphy's passage. His thrusts grew more fervent, painful, and quick, causing Kylie to grunt out in pain. "Ugh, stop!"

He did not. Nor did her father, who timed his thrusts so that when the priest retracted from her asshole, he jutted his cock into her eager pussy. He loved to hear her cries for the torment to end, even if they went unheeded. It was eventually too much for Kylie, and she slackened, her head drooping down onto her father's shoulder. He almost felt bad for her, but he knew what she needed best and did not stop. "I know it's hard. You can do it. You can take it."

Her eyes were closed and her breathing heavy, so she did not notice that Chris had approached to lift her head up. Her lips parted to take in a breath, but she found only his cock, which pushed forward into her throat with a solid thrust. "That's it. Choke on it." It felt good for him that way. "Now look up. Put that mouth to use."

Her eyes opened blearily, her throat spasming and her pussy and ass burning from the intrusions. Chris cupped her face, drawing back and then thrusting forward again. At least the pistoning had slowed. She could feel fingers toying with her sensitive bud, and she didn't know whose, but perhaps that didn't matter either. The men were all working at her like a single machine anyway.

Chris took one of her hands and wrapped it around his shaft, indicating he wanted her to pump him while he stroked her cheeks to encourage her to suck him off. It took her a bit to get into a rhythm, but other encouraging hands eventually got her hips to work into a rhythm so that she was effectively pleasuring all of them.

"Daddy's going to come first. I want you to come with me."

Chris smiled down at her when she gave him the most dejected look. He retracted his hips for another thrust down into her sore throat. "Yeah, baby. You heard your daddy."

"You have the most beautiful ass," Father Murphy encouraged with another forceful thrust, which caused her pussy to tighten in turn.

Kylie had always loved to be the center of attention, and now was no exception. She could hear their moans intermingled with hers, and each of their motions was taken with care so that she could feel everything to full intensity. Beyond that was the meaty thwack of cock and balls slamming against her while the men continued to encourage her. "Take all that cock," Chris whispered, pistoning down her throat again. To try to dampen the impact, Kylie squeezed her eyes shut and grasped onto the base with her fist. He held her head in his hands, reasserting power and whispering, "Good girl."

"Do you wish to be fully forgiven?" Father Murphy inquired lustfully, and Kylie could only groan the affirmative.

Beneath her, Kylie could hear her father whisper, "Go ahead and come." He thrust his phallus deeply inside of her, pinioning her body in place to receive his seed. Fingers danced along her clit, seeing her through while she cried out against Chris's cock. She clamped down so hard on Frank's cock that it was almost painful and all he could say for the time being was a husky, "Oh god, baby. Yes."

Father Murphy pulled out of her, giving her sore ass temporary reprieve, but he spread her cheeks to expose her asshole to view. "Look at this gape." He could see her stretched sphincter spasm, hungry for more. He spanked her a few times for good measure while her father's spunk pumped into her cunt. Then, after Frank's cock waned, he slammed back into her asshole with a few more slaps to her bottom.

During the comedown, Frank buried his face in her tits, which dangled beautifully in his face. Then, he stroked the backs of her thighs, tracking upward until he could grab both globes of her ass to assist Father Murphy. Meanwhile, the priest gathered Kylie's hair into his fist and reared her back against him, more prominently offering her throat for Chris to plummet. A few more good thrusts slammed into her ass, and the priest paid homage to his god with groans of approval.

Frank enjoyed the swinging and rolling of her breasts against his face and did nothing to stop it, instead nuzzling deeper into her bosom. "Chris is going to come next. I want you to swallow his come."

Kylie wondered why Father Murphy couldn't be next; her asshole felt so sore, but indeed he showed no signs of letting up. As if knowing what she was thinking, Father Murphy spoke, "I will come after. I will christen you with my come."

The girl sobbed on Chris's cock, her tongue tracing the large vein on the underside. She wanted it to be over, so she applied suction right after, bobbing her head as well as she could given that the priest held her hair like reins.

"Your pussy is dripping onto me," Frank stated matter-of-factly. "You must have really wanted this. You're soaked."

"She likes sucking cock too," Chris contributed, noticing that her enthusiasm had grown as she took him in deeper and more fervently. Maybe it was just easier for her to focus now that her pussy was given reprieve.

Her hips worked against Father Murphy's as well, driving him into her over and over again while she moaned and struggled for breath. "That's it. Take as much as you can."

Kylie bobbed her head along Chris's shaft, going at him with a hunger that he hadn't yet seen with her. Frank enjoyed just lying there with her gyrating on top of him, her smooth skin tantalizing him. "Oh damn, baby... You're so hot. Daddy loves you."

Chris jutted his hips forward several times, causing her to gag and cry out against the throbbing head at the back of her throat. Her eyes stung, but she continued to stroke her tongue along his shaft, stimulating him all the way. "Come on, I know you like it, baby."

Kylie, despite the shame, was definitely enjoying the blowjob. Her hand found Chris's shaft and she enthusiastically bobbed on it while he tunneled his hands through her silky hair. The moans of pleasure she made matched his in their passion.

Father Murphy could clearly witness the chemistry between the two and smiled while he pummeled into her ass. He slapped her cheeks encouragingly as he drove deeper, but nothing seemed to detract her from the lustful look in Chris's eyes.

Frank was witness to it too, and though his hands continued to stroke her tits, he was glad to see his daughter so enraptured. "Isn't this so much better than going off on your own and fucking strangers from the bar?"

Kylie moaned in response while Chris stroked the side of her face, gazing at her as though she was the most precious thing. "You belong to me now. You will fuck who I say you fuck, but mostly, you are mine."

Her core rippled from sensations wrought by Chris's words, and Father Murphy could feel the effects as he was buried in her ass. "What you're feeling is being made pure again," he explained tenderly as his member throbbed.

Without even meaning to, Kylie encouragingly grinded her ass against the priest, who was clearly taken with the experience. Chris groaned, watching her rump piston against his buddy, and he groaned, "Oh yeah baby, suck my dick." He traced the soft pillows of her lips with his thumb, admiring how luscious she was.

Kylie's moans mingled with those of the three men, the pleasure resonating heavily between them as her shame subsided. She had been fucked plenty before, but never had she felt so desirable. The priest could feel her inner muscles spasm as another orgasm began to brew. "Are you about to come again, with this dick in your ass?"

Kylie groaned in confirmation and her father beneath her chuckled. "Not every woman can come from anal penetration. She really is made for this."

"Make me come first, and then you can come again," Chris promised. "Bob your head on my cock."

Ensuring that her enthusiasm held, the priest pummeled into her with more force, depleting Kylie's reserves of oxygen and energy. "Ugh, that's good," he grunted, feeling her anus constrict around him.