Atonement Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie took Chris deep enough that each time she extended her neck, she could graze his scrotum with her tongue with a bit more effort. She tried it once and he seemed to like it, so she did it over and over again. He groaned appreciatively while marveling at how beautiful she was. "Look at me. Do you want my come?"

She made a sound that could have only been of affirmation, and coupled with her enthusiasm was a huge turn on. Father Murphy took hold of one of her feet, bending her leg at the knee for additional leverage while his opposite hand clenched firmly onto her asscheek. He could see her ribs expanding from labored breathing.

Kylie's jaw began to click from the strain, but she could also feel Chris's cock twitch, indicating that it would soon be over. At least, for now. Soon, she could feel and taste him flooding her mouth, his hot seed causing her to choke reflexively from the salty burn. Ensuring that she didn't spill any of it, he held her head tightly to his hips, burying her face gruffly in his pubic hair where she felt dizzy from his sweaty scent of arousal. "Swallow it all. Clean my dick. Then you can come with Father Murphy."

Kylie continued to gag, but she did as she was told, bolting down thick globules of his sticky cum and using her tongue to do a thorough cleanup job until Chris retreated, satisfied by her performance.

The priest spoke again, jolting her from her reverie, demanding gruffly, "Open your ass. Open your fucking ass."

He nudged her legs further apart, causing her hips to sink a little while she continued to receive his brutal thrusts. The action grinded her pussy against her father. "Do as Father Murphy says," he instructed.

Kylie flexed her hips, causing a subtle shift in the angle and receptiveness of her asshole which drew immediate pleasure from the priest. He was able to go harder, which he did with a grunt and a rough smack on her ass. With her mouth clear, she took huge gulps of air with strings of drool dripping from the corners of her lips. Now that he was the only one penetrating her, she realized just how large he was. She could feel his cock shifting her pussy walls, and she was close to coming. "We'll go together," he promised. "Look back at me."

Kylie twisted her neck, looking back dejectedly, and the priest continued to speak. "Did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes, Sir," she squeaked, while he drove into her again.

"Alright then, whore. Go ahead and come with me."

Father Murphy soon came, with a bellow and another heaving grunt, and Kylie cried out as she felt his hot, salty spunk fill her backside. Her own pussy quivered, and then gushed, and Kylie's head drooped down onto her father's chest.

She sobbed quietly and the priest's thrusts died down slowly as he was spent. His large hands stroked her sweaty back and he promised her, "You are forgiven. Let this be a lesson to you."