Atonement Ch. 06

Story Info
Kylie gets a visitor from her past.
4.6k words
4
4.5k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris woke Kylie with tender kisses along her neck, making her groan softly and writhe in bed until she was fully awake. Her eyelids fluttered open and he smiled tenderly, running warm hands along the subtle slopes of her body. "Good morning, baby. I have breakfast at the table."

"I'm not hungry," she whispered softly, feeling all the pains from the previous day.

"Come on, now. You need your strength. Go ahead and get dressed." He pinched her tush and then helped her get to her feet.

Folded on the nightstand was a long sheer black gown with a lacy bodice, which would hold together by means of a single tie at the front. On top was a black satin thong to match. It was far from modest, but Kylie was grateful for what she could get.

When she made it to the dining room, she could see there was another man sitting at the table. It wasn't until she rounded to her seat next to his that she realized she recognized him.

"Say hello, Kylie. It's rude not to," Chris reminded her of her manners.

"Hi, Mr. Donovan," she spoke demurely. It was her teacher, about whom she had confessed in the presence of Father Murphy.

"It's nice to see you again, Kylie." He gestured for her to sit, and she did. It took him only a moment to place his hand on her knee, and then he slid it up along the inside of her thigh to coax her legs apart. "You look just as beautiful as ever."

Chris sat across from them, and watched the exchange. He could see the unbridled lust in Mr. Donovan's eyes, but there was something there in Kylie's too. "She told us about when you took her virginity."

"Did she now? I know she liked it. I've never seen a girl come like that."

"She was so wet when she was talking about it. I bet she's wet now."

Mr. Donovan finally reached the confluence between her legs and stroked along the smooth panties, separating her lips through the fabric. "Oh, yes. I can tell. Eat, Kylie. Chris made breakfast for you."

Kylie didn't want to eat, and furthermore, didn't want them to watch her eat, but picked up her fork and stabbed it into the scrambled eggs. While she swallowed, Mr. Donovan's hand explored her further, slipping into the hemline of her panties in a tease. He traced her lips, but didn't penetrate her and purposefully avoided her clit. Despite herself, her hips began working in small motions to intensify the feeling.

"You want to be fucked more, don't you?" Chris asked her.

Kylie dropped her gaze to the table in shame, and Mr. Donovan shifted in his seat to lean in closer to her and withdrew his hand from her panties. "If you want me to keep going or if you want me to fuck you, you're going to have to beg me." As Kylie swallowed the next bite, he suckled at her throat.

Her breath came in hot and heavy as his fingertips traced the hemline of her panties, and she considered just leaving it at that but couldn't. "Please," she whispered. "Please, I want more."

"What do you want, Kylie?"

"I want you to fuck me again, like you did before." She barely hesitated in saying so, and was certain that refraining from speaking of those desires would only draw out her torment.

Mr. Donovan reached out to squeeze one of Kylie's tits through the thin fabric of her negligee and then chuckled against her ear when he heard her groan. "If you're done eating, go ahead and get on the table. I want your pussy displayed for me."

Kylie considered that maybe she should eat more, but she wasn't hungry and didn't want to be overfull if she was going to be fucked again. She slid her plate to the side and Chris cleared it from the table. Then she took a seat on top and lay back at Mr. Donovan's instruction. Her legs were spread, her feet splayed apart and planted on the glass surface.

Grasping the waistband of her panties, Mr. Donovan tugged, jerking the thin material between her nether lips. "God, your pussy is so hot," he commented, pinching one side of her labia and stretching it out for his view. The wet, supple flesh snapped back into place when he let it go.

Kylie's eyes met his, and he gazed at her intently. It was such an intimate gesture that her heart fluttered and her mouth went dry. Working around the material, his fingers slid inside of her, and he watched the corners of her eyes strain to contain her arousal. Finally, he slid the panties from her legs.

Chris moved in closer, stroking his hand along the curve of her breast with one hand while he directed her gaze to his face. "Look at me, baby. Stay with me while Mr. Donovan gets a better look."

The prolonged gaze was difficult for her to take, and Chris could see tears brimming on the sides of her eyelids. Down below, Mr. Donovan was spreading her lips and blowing gently on the folds as he separated them.

"Is her pussy just as hot as it always was?" Chris asked the other man without breaking eye contact with Kylie. Within the depths of her eyes, he could see humiliation.

"It looks a little swollen, like she's been fucked too much. But other than that, it's just perfect." Mr. Donovan slid two fingers inside of her, pushing up against her vaginal wall so he could see his fingers probing against her abdomen.

The strain in her eyes intensified, and Chris whispered softly, "Don't come, baby."

Mr. Donovan ran his hand up along her midline, using the thumb of his opposite hand to tease her clitoris. "I know she wants to. When's the last time you let this slut come? She's fucking ravenous."

"It was just last night. She got more dick than most girls see in a year."

"She's always had these urges. When we fucked, she couldn't get enough. I've never seen a girl so hot for dick before." Mr. Donovan chuckled, watching her face flush as he played with her lower lips and then penetrated her with three fingers. She squeezed her thighs together, wanting to keep him inside of her.

Mr. Donovan moved from his seat, looming over Kylie with one hand in her pussy. The other untied the clasp from her robe and cupped a breast as he lowered his head to the other. He kissed tenderly around her engorged nipple, then flicked it with his tongue.

Chris got up from his seat and rounded to the other side of her, using his hand on her knee to guide her legs further apart. "Spread those fucking legs for me."

"I bet you want my cock in you again," Mr. Donovan chuckled in between sucklings of her swollen teat. "I bet you want me to make you come. Why don't you go ahead and squeeze my fingers?"

Kylie licked her lips and whimpered softly, "I can't..."

His demeanor changed and his voice went low. "Don't you ever tell me you can't do something I ask you to do. Now do it, like you're milking my cock."

He curved his fingers into her g-spot and then felt her muscles constrict around him. Rhythmically, she massaged his fingers, and Chris touched her abdomen where he could see the muscles rippling. He leaned in, kissing her roughly and probing into her mouth with his tongue.

Mr. Donovan started thrusting inside of her, continuing to assault her tits with his mouth, finally latching onto one nipple with his teeth until she cried out in Chris's mouth. He could tell that she liked it when her hips jerked against his hand. Once the cries died down, he suckled more harder her teat, milking it with his hand while stroking her g-spot more fervently. He could tell she was nearing orgasm, and that was when he withdrew his hand, causing her to cry out again, but this time in protest.

Chris wound his fingers in her hair, drawing her deeper into the kiss while tracking a droplet of sweat down along her side. After that, he stopped, allowing her to catch her breath for a few moments.

While she was distracted, Mr. Donovan took her wrists and locked them together. After that, he secured several zip ties on her arms until her elbows too were locked in front of her. She struggled meekly, realizing how much range of motion was stripped from her, and she whimpered softly. After that, she could feel Mr. Donovan seating the labia spreader between her lips, exposing her tight hole and glistening clit.

"I'm ready, are you?" Mr. Donovan asked, feeling his member raging in his pants. He didn't necessarily want to interrupt the interlude, but he definitely needed to stick his dick in something.

Chris drove his tongue down Kylie's throat and then withdrew from the kiss, curling his fingers around the roots of her hair and roughly pulling her head back. "Get on your knees, bitch. Mr. Donovan is going to fuck you."

Kylie was a little ungainly because of how her arms were bound and the slippery nature of the glass table beneath her. As such, she didn't move as quickly as the men expected of her. Mr. Donovan unclothed and mounted the table in the time it took for her to turn around, at which point he shoved her roughly so that her arms were outstretched in front of her and her breasts pressed firmly into the tabletop.

While he got into position, she saw Chris sliding under the table, where he began to recline so he could look up at Kylie. He was also naked at that time, his hand stroking his erect cock while drinking in her form with his eyes. She was so distracted by it that she didn't notice Mr. Donovan getting into position behind her until she felt lube drizzling down her asscrack.

"Chris says you have an amazing asshole. Is that true?"

"Please!" Kylie begged, not wanting her rendezvous with her first lover to be like this. "Please, fuck my pussy!"

"Don't worry, you'll get that too. But first I want to try this asshole of yours. It looks so tight. I can't wait to get in there."

Kylie tried to straighten up, to resist, but he pushed her face down into the glass and thrust into her backside in one swift movement. She tightened up as he did so, and gasped from the pain.

He held firm, groaning against her ear from the pleasure of being inside of her. He knew she needed time to acclimate to his cock, especially with the way she whimpered and cried out from the pain.

"Relax, Kylie. You'll only make it worse for yourself." Mr. Donovan bore his weight down on her while she squirmed, though he was sure that Chris had a nice view from below. He slid a hand between her legs to finger her pussy. She was certainly wet, even if she was sore.

She tried to raise her body, but he pushed her flush with the glass again. "Face down. I want you to look into Chris's eyes while I fuck your asshole." He gave her a few moments to prepare, and then thrust back into her, this time with more ease.

Kylie could see Chris below, fisting his cock with a libidinous smile. He questioned aloud so she could hear, "You've been dying for this, haven't you? Hooking up with Mr. Donovan again." She had been so wet when confessing about her first time with Mr. Donovan. "Tell us the truth."

"Yes," she admitted.

"Talk to me," Mr. Donovan demanded, not finding that confession to be satisfying or enough.

"I wanted your cock again, for the longest time. I wanted it. I needed it..."

"Are you a bad bitch, huh?" he barked, slapping his palm across one globe of her ass, watching it jiggle with healthy resilience.

"Yes," she admitted, her hips instinctively driving against him after feeling the sting.

After that, Mr. Donovan began a series of thrusts into the tight cavity of her ass, each one easier than the last and reaching new depths within her. From below, Chris could see Kylie's pussy dripping liquid arousal onto the glass. He shook his head with a chuckle, wondering why she protested at all if she clearly loved it.

She would grow complacent with the thrusts, and Mr. Donovan would use that as a point to slap her across the rear again to jolt her back to life. She would then push back against him, the enthusiasm making him groan.

"That's it," he encouraged as she moaned, spread obscenely on the table for full view while her bound wrists slid uselessly against the surface. She was completely at his mercy, and undeniably aroused.

He reached under her, fondling a breast while alternating between hard thrusts and tender grinds. Mr. Donovan's groans were familiar and undeniably sexy, serrated and throaty against her ear. "Right there," he encouraged when she found just the right angle to rotate her hips against him. "That's good."

She really was as tight as he had imagined and Mr. Donovan could barely keep control of himself, but he wasn't ready to come just yet. His fingernails dug into her nipple, rending a delicious scream from her lips. His other hand wound around the top of her thigh, reaching between her legs to flick at her delicate clit. Her response was feverish as she continued to drive herself against him. He didn't even have to thrust anymore, as she was doing it all on her own.

Mr. Donovan pulled her back against him, driving home a few times while using the locks of her hair as reins to draw her back for a kiss. He made it deep and slow while her cries drowned out in his mouth. His free hand drew tightening concentric circles around her clit, drawing her towards climax.

"That's it, baby," she heard Chris comment from below. "You can come now. Fuck his cock."

Kylie spasmed and closed her eyes when the orgasm struck. She slammed back on Mr. Donovan's cock and he held her tightly to him. She could feel his hot sperm filling her backside, making her groan from the ache it created inside of her. His tongue probed her throat and she shuddered, her body wracking with pleasure until they both started to come down. He chuckled slightly when he found how tender she was, tender enough to gasp when he pulled out of her asshole.

He flipped her over onto her back, drawing her bound arms above her head and bearing his weight down upon her. He knew she was still horny because when he grinded his hips down to meet hers, she whimpered softly.

Mr. Donovan ran his hands up along her sides, massaging her breasts gently as he began to place suckling kisses along the hollow of her throat. Then, he kissed her lips again, this time more tenderly. It even seemed nostalgic almost, maybe even a little romantic if she let her mind get away from her.

Slowly, he introduced more dry humping into the mix, rotating their hips together until she participated as well, simulating more coitus with the man who had taken her virginity years before. She could almost forget that Chris was in the room with them, watching. She grew more fervent in kissing and grinding back when she felt Mr. Donovan's erection returning between her thighs. She arched her back, trying to encourage him to do more, but he took his time building up her arousal as far as he thought he could take it before going again.

He finally broke the kiss when she was breathless and he asked, "Do you want me to fuck your pussy now, Kylie?"

"Yes, sir," she responded in a whisper. He dismounted the table and then pulled her up as well, using her bound hands as leverage.

Soon, they were in Chris's living room, and Mr. Donovan was kissing her again, pushing her back on the couch. Chris was already sitting there, stroking his cock while he watched the charade. Not long after, there were two sets of hands on her, but somehow it felt like more, possessing and dominating her in every sense, all over.

"You want to get fucked in both holes?" Mr. Donovan asked again, mounting her on the couch and taking her jaw into his large hand.

Before she could even comprehend what she was saying, Kylie responded with a groan, "Yes. Yes, please."

He rewarded her with a deep kiss, and she kissed him back. She could feel Chris's arms wrapping around her middle from behind, bringing her into position as he reclined. Mr. Donovan moved with them, not missing a beat or coming up for air.

She could feel Chris chuckle hoarsely into her ear, enjoying that she was slutting out so easily for the two of them.

"Fuck me," she begged against Mr. Donovan's lips, jerking her hips forward.

She felt Chris slip his cock into her waiting pussy from behind, thrusting into her a few times with a grunt of his own. Meanwhile, Mr. Donovan broke the kiss long enough to push up her bound arms so that Chris could grasp onto them with his free hand.

"Please, sir. Chris, sir. Please, fuck my ass. I want Mr. Donovan in my pussy."

"I need to get my dick wet, baby. Don't you worry." And she was plenty wet for him, allowing him to easily slip out and then into her tight back hole with a vicious thrust that elicited a guttural scream from them both.

"Oh, honey. It's been so long," Mr. Donovan whispered while he lined up to penetrate her pussy, going slow at first to tease her and then entering smoothly to the hilt so she could feel both their cocks inside of her to the brink. He hoisted her legs up onto his shoulders and flexed against her, making her cry out again. "God, I almost forgot how good you feel. Do you remember, Kylie?"

"You were my first. I remember," Kylie panted. She glanced up at him with such lust and longing that he had to kiss her again. He could scarcely help himself.

Chris ensured that she didn't forget his place in this venture too and reared back a bit to ram inside her asshole again. Kylie made such beautiful sounds of pain, but when she bucked, it only drove Mr. Donovan deeper into her pussy.

Once that happened, he reared back as well before driving forward, forcing her cries into his mouth. Eventually, the two men found a rhythm, where one was always thrusting forward and the other pulling back. From behind her, she could feel Chris reaching to encircle her clit and squeeze onto a breast, which jiggled from the force of their thrusts. Mr. Donovan entangled his fingers in her hair, embracing her in a manner that was tender.

"Oh, yes," Chris grunted, enjoying how her body, slickened with sweat, worked between them. He ensured that it remained elongated by holding her bound wrists outstretched above her head.

Mr. Donovan broke the kiss, listening to Kylie's heavy breaths for a few moments before demanding, "Talk to me. Degrade yourself."

She hesitated for only a minute, groaning from the two cocks that pistoned in and out of her. Then, she cried out, "I'm a slut."

"Yeah?" he encouraged, spitting in her eye and chuckling when she winced. "Tell us what you like."

"I like it when you fuck my holes. I'm a slut for you."

"I bet you want to come, don't you?" Chris whispered in her ear, flexing his hips to enunciate the length of his shaft within her. Kylie gritted her teeth from the intensity of it and let out a squeak of a gasp when Mr. Donovan thrust forward too, filling both holes to the brink at once.

Mr. Donovan cradled her jaw, guiding her face to look him in the eye. "Tell us if you want to come. If you don't want to come, we can stop and you can just suck us off."

Kylie wasn't sure that was a real option or if he was lying, and her heart raced thinking about it. She realized that she should be trying to put an end to it, but she didn't want to. "I want to come," she admitted.

Mr. Donovan smiled and reared up just a little, putting his hands on her rib cage for leverage. "Hold tight in her asshole. I want her to feel me fuck her while you've got her plugged up."

When he started thrusting again, she could feel how intense his suggestion was. Having such a large cock up her ass made her pussy that much tighter, and each thrust was near to agony. "Oh, god," she gasped.

He started slow at first, deep and long, but then worked into a jackhammering rhythm. Her heart pounded as she heard Mr. Donovan's lustful grunts and groans, and she shrieked as he reached between her legs to finger her engorged clit.

"Please, please don't stop!" she begged.

She heard Chris laugh lustily in her ear and encourage, "That's it. I knew you liked this, whore."

Her hips started jerking involuntarily and Mr. Donovan encouraged, "Good girl. Come on." His thrusts grew more rapid and he demanded, "Come for me, come for me, come for me."

12