Atonement Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tension grew within her and her cries grew louder, more desperate, and more breathless. She tried to search out his lips to kiss him, but he withdrew so all her lips could do was gape and let out sounds of pleasure. As Chris jutted into her backend, she let out little squeals. Her eyes squeezed shut, and her body began to spasm between them.

"Fuck!" Mr. Donovan growled, feeling his cock twitch inside of her tightening pussy.

"Keep coming," Chris demanded harshly. "I can feel it in your ass."

"Come on, slut," Mr. Donovan panted, her pussy juicing over his cock, nectars trickling down her asscrack, easing Chris's passage beneath her. "That's a nice pussy, Kylie. Look at me. Look at me while I come inside of you."

Her eyes were lustful and pleading as he drew out her orgasm with intentional thrusts against her g-spot. She came and came and came, and soon his movements grew jagged while his cock twitched and spewed inside of her. He howled and locked up against her as she clamped down on him, hard.

Mr. Donovan knew that her work wasn't done and bore down at the waist, forcing her to bear the brunt of Chris's thrusts behind her. He teased her breasts with his hands, mesmerized by their pendulous motions.

She could hear Chris's lustful moans brushing past her ear, as his cock twitched deep in her asshole. With Mr. Donovan's waning cock inside of her, she still felt full and completely used.

"Haven't you had enough yet, you dirty bastards?" she grunted at a particularly rough thrust into her backside.

Mr. Donovan chuckled at her taunt, flicking her clitoris beneath him. "Haven't you? Dirty slut..."

"If you want me to stop, you're going to have to make me come. Come on and slow grind me, baby." Kylie's hips began working slow, impactful circles, making Chris's groans grow deeper. Her cries grew louder, and he encouraged, "Yeah, baby. That's what I like."

In time with the motions, Mr. Donovan massaged her breasts, ensuring that she kept breathing, a task which was not easy for her to maintain at the height of such extreme lust and ecstasy. "You like a big fat dick in your ass, baby?"

"I love it," she cried, the motion of her hips growing more jagged when she felt Chris reach around to encircle her clit. "I'm gonna come!"

"That's it! Baby, ride that cock!"

Mr. Donovan lowered her legs, planting one foot on either side of Chris's hips. There was hardly any feeling in her legs, and they shook wildly. With lustful fondness, Mr. Donovan massaged feeling back into them, grinding his hips down on hers to get the motion going.

Even after that, she struggled to move, and Chris grew impatient. He let go of her arms, which were still bound, and then reached up under her thighs to lift her while jackhammering inside of her from below. She bore down on him, massaging his cock. She knew it affected him by the way he sucked in air through his teeth and grunted huskily with each thrust. "Ungh, it feels good," she panted.

"Yeah, baby," he agreed with a nip to her earlobe. "It does."

Mr. Donovan reached between her thighs, plucking her erect clit with his fingers with a tender smile. Her thighs quivered while Chris's cock pistoned inside of her and Mr. Donovan's fingers slipped inside her pussy. Her lust surged and she hardly knew what to do with herself.

"You gonna come baby? Come when I come." He loved feeling her quivering on top of

Chris, and knew the telltale signs of impending orgasm. Her pussy walls clenched and she cried out, her bowels bearing down on the cock within.

With his free hand, Mr. Donovan lifted her hips, allowing Chris's thrusts to be more impactful. She got to feel the full length of him that way, nearly coming clean of her asshole before plunging in as high as he could go.

"Fuck me, please!" she cried, thighs bowing out to make her holes as accessible as possible. "Oh god, yes!"

"Yeah, baby. Come. Come!" Chris barked in her ear. He loved as her cries grew more hoarse.

Mr. Donovan's fingers penetrated her more smoothly as she released a flood of nectars, testament to the orgasm that rocked the room with her screams. The trickle spread down her ass, further easing Chris's passage, and he locked up behind her with a guttural moan. Soon her backside was flooded, the salty warmth spreading a delicious ache through her body. "Oh, yesssss..." she hissed from the sheer pleasure of it. He continued to plunge into her with waning speed as his cock did not immediately shrink down in size. He kissed the side of her neck while Mr. Donovan slowed the thrusts of his fingers within her.

"You love these big cocks, huh?" Mr. Donovan teased with a chuckle.

"They're so good. Please...fuck me." It was clear, despite everything, that she wanted more.

Chris's thrusts eventually stopped and he dotingly released Kylie's wrists from their bindings, allowing her arms free so that she could feel all the soreness within them from having been bound for so long. "Calm down."

"Please, fuck me again. I want to come."

He ran his hands along the sides of her body, and stroked through her hair while Mr. Donovan dismounted. "Did you forget who is in charge here? No, Kylie. We'll do it again when I say. Even whores need a break. Why don't you go shower?" After a playful slap on her rump, he shoved her to the side, the suddenness of the action making her roll off the couch and onto the floor with a loud thump. "Go on, then."

He watched her get up and shuffle from view, the dejected look in her eyes the most precious thing he had ever seen.

12